Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

I miss her so much!hope she comes back slowly  nextmonth..a magazine photoshoot maybe or tv guestings..offcourse she needs to be physically,mentally and emotionally healthy first.

@sheherizade3 yes your right and untill now they wont stop involving koo.hope they leave her alone and let koo heal in piece.I notice that the drama did not even gain higher rating since koo leave.the highest stil is the ep 6..her last appearance.they are acting that the drama gain so much when koo left when in reality its the opposite..I still wish the drama the best.

• Like 6

I didnt see any news about Jae hyun& Hye Sun in this week, is that means they have quality time now? I hope they can enjoy their togetherness while not so busy this moment.. Its more important than overloaded works...  I still remember during interview last time Jae Hyun said he just lazy at home when no works schedule...hope he can take rest for a while now

Always pray for JH HS be blessed forever & ever...miss them too much

• Like 5

There is a prayer in bible that i loved to pray it everyday... Hope that someone in this group could joint me pray it for our lovely couple AJH KHS, as it said that 2 people asking in the name of Jesus, then God will granted it

1 Chronicles 4 : 10. Jabez prayer

And Jabez (changed to our name) called on the God of Israel saying, "Oh that YOU would bless me ( changed me to Ahn Jae Hyun &Koo Hye Sun ) indeed, and enlarge my (AJH&KHS) territory , that YOUR hand would be with me (AJH&KHS) , and that YOU would keep me (AJH&KHS) from evil, that i (AJH&KHS) may not cause pain!". So God granted him (our name)  what he (our name) requested. 

Love AJH & KHS so much, and i believe God will never leave them... As maybe all situations seems not good & difficult, out of our plan, but God can change it for our AJH KHS kindness& good sake, amen

Good morning & happy day to all of us 

• Like 5

Glad to see that khs is doing well..Shes smiling and greeting a fan.I read from dc that she looks healthy,her face is not swollen.I think shes with her manager when she visited the hospital..at least now we know shes getting better.Hopefully by nextmonth we can hear good news from her.I wanna see her on variety show first then after that drama if possible..more magazine photoshoot and cf offcourse.I really wish her the best for her career and personal life.We miss you khs.

I dont know if i should bring up this one.i read that the guy from unnies2 the vocal coach is ex of koo?they dated 10years ago and seems the writer is trying to say that both move on and koo is happily married to ahn.Hmmm that was 10 years ago..im sure koo already move on.anyway sorry to bring this up.

Anyway back to koo.pls comeback soon!!

• Like 4

@shadia71,

Thanks.

Yes, That is an old video clip, made to send congratulatory remarks by celebrities to SuhGang University students' OT (?)

But it is a full video clip by Koo...telling the students to have fun, make a lot of good memories and then to return to study hard. 

Hope to see smiling and cheeful and very healthy Koo very soon.

Fighting!!!

• Like 7

I just read news from soompi about our lovely ahngoo 

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/11/producer-newlywed-diary-hopes-second-season-ahn-jae-hyun-ku-hye-sun/

Dont know why PD said it & afraid of.. I think each couple has their own unique ways.. Each years has their own problem too..1st year of married is time of adjustment each other habits...then 5years, 10years, 20years, etc has their own problems too.. Even my parent already married for almost 50years (golden marriage) and they still have little fight for disagreement until now ^_^

What i know from watching newlywed diary is they never raise their voice during disagreement...and JaeHyun is so consistent person& he will be best husband for KHS as he always said it.. And Koo nim also very care with her husband...i believe their love will be for forever, amen

Rather than join the NWD season 2, i more prefer to see Jae Hyun in superman return/husband house with little ahngoo :). When will we can see our lovely little ahngoo...miss JH&HS so so much....

Always pray for their healthy, happy and eternal married...amen

• Like 3

I just done watched The Musical till ep 6, it is a very great drama!!! I love how KHS acting there...she can makes me tearing at her sad scene eventhough she just express her acting through her eyes& face without tears but it can make me tearing...she has a very good acting!!!  I love her chemistry with daniel choi, it filmed at 2011 (6 years ago)...due to my time limitation, i only can watch 2-3eps/day.  Still long journey to how is the ending, but this drama makes me eager to continue to next eps :) 

I just watched :  blood (done all eps) boys over flowers (done all eps) ,  take care of me captain (done all eps), angel eyes (done all eps), nonstop5 & pure in heart ( due to youtube available i just watched some eps only) ....

From all dramas that i watched, i really like  all her chemistry with the male leads.... She is so great!!! Love her& always support her

I plan to continue it with strongers chillwoo after the musical done

For all her movies, anyone can advise me link in youtube where i can wacth it please? Because  I cannot use viki.com :( 

For nonstop 5 & pure heart also why has no complete eps in youtube :( hope someone can load it in youtube oneday complete with engsub :)

Happy day all sunnies...take care to all of us  & always pray for our dear Koo nim& Jaehyun healthy&happiness, amen

• Like 6

I miss koo hye sun so much that I even dm ygstage ig to update koo health status and ask when shes gonna comeback.and they promote her more as an actress and wish to see her again in tv and more magazine pictorials and cf for her.sorry guys im just desperate fan.But off course health is top priority.

Nam sangmi mentioned khs in her interview but not sire if 100% correct.she said that her husband dont know shes an actress before that when they meet together with khs hes confuse whos who? Anyway wish to see khs soon.

• Like 5

THANKS SOOOO MUCH TO @ZamZam who found it:

(Like you all, I miss Koo so much too!!!)

(sorry..my technical-challenge prevents me from bringing the SNS post that @ZamZam gave me.)

translating:

I saw GHS~

at the eMart.   (What is an eMart? do you know?)

She was right next to me and I even made an eye contact but still did not recognize her. 

Around me were young girls who were talking quietly among themselves about a woman and a man wearing masks. So, I thought to myself, did they do plastic surgery or something? (I guess the poster thought that because the couple was wearing masks.)  I just thought that and still had no idea...ke

She is so skinny and her face is a size of a fist and she is tall..pretty~^^

(keke...the man with a mask must be AJH?? keke)

(So good to get such reports of sightings...it tells us that she is doing better!!!)

FIGHTING SUNNIES and to KOO and HER FAMILY TOO!!!!

• Like 11