Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=139264&page=1

DC-Koo fans with great eyesight figured out some of the words on top of that cake Koo is holding.

Eightseconds which must be the clothing brand that collaborated with Koo for the Singles magazine April issue gave Koo a cake: pix are of her pets--except for SSAM (figures..since he likes to hide from the human view as told us in NWD); some of the words are: "beautiful without make-up", "My Universe" (hey, wait a minute..these are words that her husband said in NWD and J2W3,,,keke)

I wish I could translate the words to Koo's song titled, Summer Day and the Yoo HeeYul's song I DO...

One of the lyrics from Summer Day...."I hate me without you... Today is a day..good to just look at you...."(but, in Korean, her song's title is "a good day". 

Thanks @kooswan--your post above seems to about the interior decorating firm that is sponsoring YTM.

• Like 5

‘당신은 너무합니다’ 세트장 공개, 모창가수 구혜선 삶 엿보기

[뉴스엔 배효주 기자]

'당신은 너무합니다' 구혜선 방이 공개됐다.

MBC 주말드라마 '당신은 너무합니다'(극본 하청옥, 연출 백호민)는 불꽃같은 인생을 사는 스타가수 '유지나'와 그녀를 똑같이 따라하는 모창가수 '정해당'이 펼치는 인생사를 통해 인간에 대한 깊은 이해의 시간을 마련한 작품.

201703101014089910_1.jpg

1회 방송에서 유지나(엄정화 분)는 우연히 해당과 만나자마자 그녀의 집에 방문했다. 해당은 모든 가족들은 물론, 자기 방까지 구경시켜주며 자신이 지나의 광팬임과 동시에 모창가수로 살아가는 진솔한 모습을 보여줬다.

그 과정에서 공개된 해당의 방을 좀 더 구체적으로 볼 수 있는 사진이 10일 공개됐다. 모창가수의 삶은 일상에서부터 시작된다는 것을 증명하듯 해당의 방 모든 곳에서 스타가수 유지나의 모습을 엿볼 수 있어 시선을 사로잡는다.

스타가수의 삶을 따라하는 모창가수가 되기 위해 단지 목소리와 행동만을 따라하는 광대가 아닌 진실로 동경하고 존중하고 있음을 보여준다. 그런 스타가수와 모창가수의 첫 만남부터 우연히 시작된 지나-해당의 관계는 인연일 거라는 판단도 잠시, 지나가 해당의 오래된 남자친구인 성택을 탐내면서 악연으로 변했다.

하지만 지나와 해당을 오가며 갈등하는 성택의 모습과 해당의 삶 자체에 깊게 뿌리박힌 지나와의 관계를 단순히 인연과 악연이라는 이름으로 나눌 수 없다. 이는 11일 오후 8시 45분 방송되는 3회를 더욱

기다리게 만든다. (사진=MBC 제공)

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201703101015016710

• Like 4

'당신은' 10년 연인 빼앗긴 구혜선, 강태오 연주에 '눈물'

1489194367389924.jpg

[엑스포츠뉴스 김현정 기자] ‘당신은 너무합니다’ 구혜선이 10년 연인 재희를 빼앗긴 아픔을 강태오를 통해 위로받는다.

11일 방송되는 MBC 주말드라마 ‘당신은 너무합니다’ 3회에서는 유지나(엄정화)로부터 연인 조성택(재희)과 헤어져달라는 선전포고를 들은 정해당(구혜선)이 이경수(강태오)의 카페에서 쇼팽의 ‘이별곡’을 들으며 눈물을 흘리는 장면이 등장한다.

롤모델이자 속 깊은 이야기를 나눌 정도로 가까워진 지나로부터 충격적인 선언을 듣게 된 해당은 이날 정처 없이 거리를 걷던 중 경수의 카페에 당도하게 된다. 이곳에서 앞을 보지 못하지만 피아노를 연주하며 카페를 운영하는 경수를 통해 뜻밖의 위로가 전해지고, 두 사람의 인연 또한 시작되게 된다.

카페가 문을 닫는 늦은 시간이었지만 해당에게 쉴 만한 자리를 마련해 준 경수는 쇼팽의 ‘이별곡’을 연주하며 아름다운 피아노 선율을 선사한다. 이를 통해 10년 연인을 한순간에 빼앗긴 해당의 충격과 아픔이 비로소 터져 나오며 안타까운 눈물은 쉴 새 없이 흐르고 만다.

‘당신은 너무합니다’ 관계자는 “가족부양을 위해 스타가수의 성공에 기대어 살아온 해당과, 엄마에게 버림받은 상처를 가득 안고 앞 못 보는 두려움과 공포 속에 성장한 경수는 스스로를 세상에 폐를 끼치며 살았다고 여기는, 닮은 부분이 많은 캐릭터다. 선하고 아름다운 영혼을 지닌 두 사람의 이날 만남은 앞으로 펼쳐질 다양한 스토리의 발판을 마련하며 ‘당신은 너무합니다’의 이야기를 더욱 풍성하게 만들어 가는 만큼 기대를 가지고 지켜봐 달라”고 당부했다.

khj3330@xportsnews.com / 사진= MBC

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=828047&_REFERER=https%3A%2F%2Fsearch.naver.com%2Fsearch.naver%3Fie%3Dutf8%26where%3Dnews%26query%3D%EA%B5%AC%ED%98%9C%EC%84%A0%26sm%3Dtab_pge%26sort%3D1%26photo%3D0%26field%3D0%26reporter_article%3D%26pd%3D0%26ds%3D%26de%3D%26docid%3D%26nso%3Dso%3Add%2Cp%3Aall%2Ca%3Aall%26mynews%3D0%26start%3D21%26refresh_start%3D0

• Like 4

"허락도 없이, 자기 히트곡처럼 부르고 다녔잖아."

UyjZpKFBNEUN636247502754392393.jpg

<당신은 너무합니다> 3화에서 해당(구혜선)은 지나(엄정화)가 자신의 남자친구 성택(재희)과 은밀한 관계가 됐다는 것을 알게된다. 이에 지나는 해당에게 "빚 갚는 셈 치고 잊어. 허락도 없이, 자기 히트곡처럼 부르고 다녔잖아"라고 말하고 해당은 힘들어 하는 모습을 보인다. 한편, 현준(정겨운)은 가족들이 다 모인 자리에서 지나를 언급하고 성환(전광렬)은 당황하며 화를 낸다.

한편, MBC 주말드라마 <당신은 너무합니다>는 스타가수와 그녀의 모창가수가 얽히고 설키며 펼쳐지는 이야기를 통해 인간에 대한 깊은 이해의 시간을 마련한 작품으로 오는 4일(토) 저녁 8시 45분에 첫 방송된다.

iMBC 조혜원 | 화면캡쳐 MBC

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/200769

• Like 6

@kooswan, thank you for the articles above. You have the RIGHT idea. I am not technical, but for those of you who are, please post many beautifu pictures of Koo from the drama here, at her page...to show how proud we are of her and that we support and cheer for her. Thanks so much Sunnies!!!

@kooswan, I hope you don't mind...since above articles are about the drama, YTM, I also copied them and took  them to the drama thread and briefly summarized them over there. 

They are basically preview for the epi 3.

I thought the drama fans will appreciate it more---not all of them are Koo fans, but I would love for them  to know Koo too. 

Thanks so much....if it is something just about Koo, I will try to summarize here. (Again, I wish I have more flexibility to do more translating, but time is just so tight. But let us praise and cheer for Koo by posting a lot and lot of her beautiful pix from the drama, as you have done already. Thanks so much. 

(Koo continues to be put down here and there...and to my mind very unfairly!!! So, let us as fans give highlights to her acting. I think she is doing a great job. I love her imitations of Yoo Jina. Haedong as portrayed by Koo is sexy, funny and sweet. Thanks Sunnies!!!!

• Like 7

People who r narrow minded n full of wickedness spreading like a  mushroom here n there looks like anything about HS they make it as their bussiness(sigh)what a life?There's nothing wrong about her acting as in nothing at all knowing that she had a stage fright,if truth be told she's so good n amazing being a copycat singer really...It was so heartbreaking when JHD said that "shes human too"from d previous episode coz it crossed my mind all d negative remarks of wicked people saying about her(HS)I hope n pray that her drama will soar n fly higher ratings continuously till d end n most viewers will liked it eventually,hoping also that YTM make her a star sensation in d process,pleased grant our wish oh Lord thank you.

I wanted to share my thoughts n comment as well in all d articles that i've read about HS but i held myself bcoz i cannot hold it back again if anyone will answer me rudely n sarcastic,i read some of our fellow sunnies thoughts though,good job well done guys...anyway thanks for always translating for us sis cheerkoo aside being busy u still make time for our sake,n to all as well thanks for all shared thoughts,updates etc...hve a happy weekend to all,family day!!!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, chaellyn said:

People who r narrow minded n full of wickedness spreading like a  mushroom here n there looks like anything about HS they make it as their bussiness(sigh)what a life?There's nothing wrong about her acting as in nothing at all knowing that she had a stage fright,if truth be told she's so good n amazing being a copycat singer really...It was so heartbreaking when JHD said that "shes human too"from d previous episode coz it crossed my mind all d negative remarks of wicked people saying about her(HS)I hope n pray that her drama will soar n fly higher ratings continuously till d end n most viewers will liked it eventually,hoping also that YTM make her a star sensation in d process,pleased grant our wish oh Lord thank you.

I wanted to share my thoughts n comment as well in all d articles that i've read about HS but i held myself bcoz i cannot hold it back again if anyone will answer me rudely n sarcastic,i read some of our fellow sunnies thoughts though,good job well done guys...anyway thanks for always translating for us sis cheerkoo aside being busy u still make time for our sake,n to all as well thanks for all shared thoughts,updates etc...hve a happy weekend to all,family day!!!

Don't worry chaellyn.  Those antis are a minority.  I used to be like you when I read negative comments but I got over it because it's obvious that most of them love to put down people so they can feel good about themselves.  I did comment in Netizenbuzz just to remind them how multi-talented GHS is.  My first post was deleted...,,LOL. Just goes to show they abhor anyone saying positive comments about our princess.  Below is what I wrote just in case my comment gets deleted again.

"Goo Hye Sun is an award winning actress, a bestselling author, a singer and songwriter, a producer and movie director whose film was featured in the Cannes Film Festival, an artist and painter who had several one man shows in Korea and abroad. I wonder who among these so called critics can say that about themselves. It's pathetic really to be eaten up with so much jealousy.

Fortunately, millions around the world love Goo Hye Sun."

LOL... I checked and true enough my post was deleted.  That means that anyone who posted good comments were automatically taken and all that's left wre the negative comments.  That only goes to show that these people can't admit that they are way out of GHS's league....LOL Anyway, Netizenbuzz blog site has always been anti-GHS.  If I'm not mistaken the origin of this site is USA.

• Like 6

I really enjoyed the 3rd episode. Koo's acting was so good. 

Rating came out as 10.0%.

Of course, I am hooked no matter what.

I left a summary of the epi3 on the drama thread for those intersted. 

Fighting Koo and YOU ARE TOO MUCH.

• Like 7

Hi Sunnies!! I cut out much of the content below...my wish to bring this article is that some netizens are recognizing the awesomeness of this episode and GHS!!! If you can spare a second, just support Koo by clicking on the article to increase readership. Thanks Sunnies. 

'당신은' 구혜선, 재희 죽음에 '오열'...'시청자도 울었다' GHS weeped at JaeHee's death...viewers also cried. 

배우 구혜선의 폭풍 오열 연기가 안방 시청자의 눈시울을 뜨겁게 했다. Actress GHS's heartbreaking wailing over the death of her lover also brought the vewers to tears. 

지난 11일 방송된 MBC 주말드라마 ‘당신은 너무합니다(극본:하청옥, 연출:백호민)’ 3화에서는 사랑을 잃고 절망하는 정해당(구혜선 분)의 모습이 그려졌다. Epi 3 portrayed Jung HaeDang who felt deeply lost after losing her love.

이날 해당은 10년간 사귄 남자친구 조성택(재희 분)이 스타 가수 유지나(엄정화 분)에게 마음을 빼앗기게 된 사실을 알게됐다.  HD realized that her boyfriend of 10 years has fallen for Yoo JiNa.
(skip)

사랑하는 이를 떠나 보내며 가슴이 무너져 내린 해당, 그 자체만 있을 뿐이었다. 보는 이의 마음까지 애처롭게 한 배우 구혜선의 뭉클한 열연이 드라마 몰입도를 한 껏 끌어올리며 향후 이야기를 더욱 기대케 했다. HD's heart sank sending off her love. Nothing else mattered. Those who watched GHS also felt deeply touched and moved. 

드라마 제작사 한 관계자는 “영하의 강추위 속 진행됐던 장면이다. 추위에 발을 동동 구르다가도 카메라가 돌아가면 언제 그랬냐는 듯 ‘슬픔’에 완벽히 젖어든 배우들의 연기에 당시 현장이 숙연해졌을 정도였다”고 감탄했다. Production team states: That scene was filmed in great cold. Before the film rolled, they were all jumping from the freezing cold. But as soon as the camera ran, nothing mattered to the actors, but the perfect emotion of that moment. 

시청자 호평도 이어졌다. 시청자와 네티즌은 방송 직후 “구혜선과 같이 울고 있는 나를 발견”, “해당 오열할 때 눈물나 죽을 뻔”, “우는 모습도 너무 아름답다, 구혜선 엄정화 여여케미 좋다” 등 반응을 보였다.  Netizens praised: I saw me crying with GHS. When HD cried, I could not stop crying. Even her crying is so beautiful. GHS and Um JungHwa's chemistry is good. 

monami153@sportsseoul.com
[스포츠서울 이지석기자]=Sports Seoul Reporter Lee JiSuk

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/490855

• Like 7

Thanks for the translation dear cheerkoo:)

I'm just so happy w/ the good comments Koo received w/ her acting & all from K-netz at last night's episode even if the ratings went down. Well, there are still many more episodes to go Fighting!!:innocent: Keep the good vibes coming pls...:wub:

‘당신은 너무합니다’ 구혜선, 엄정화 / 사진제공=MBC

배우 구혜선의 폭풍 오열 연기가 안방 시청자의 눈시울을 뜨겁게 했다.

지난 11일 방송된 MBC 주말드라마 ‘당신은 너무합니다'(극본 하청옥, 연출 백호민) 3화에서는 사랑을 잃고 절망하는 정해당(구혜선)의 모습이 그려졌다.

이날 해당은 10년간 사귄 남자친구 조성택(재희)이 스타 가수 유지나(엄정화)에게 마음을 빼앗기게 된 사실을 알게됐다.

해당은 성택의 변심을 믿을 수 없었다. 해당은 자신에게 프러포즈까지 했던 성택보다 가족만 위해 살아왔던 자신의 이기심과 성택의 희생을 깨달았다.

해당은 미안한 마음에 마지막으로 그를 불러냈다. 그간 자신의 매니저 일만 해오던 성택에게 해당은 결혼하게 되면 좋은 옷을 사주려 했다며 그를 옷 가게로 데려갔다. 성택은 그러한 해당의 마음을 알아채고 가슴 아파하면서도 돌이킬 수 없는 현실에 냉정히 돌아섰다. 이후 성택은 해당에 대한 죄책감과 유지나를 향한 사랑 사이에서 고뇌하던 중 해외로 떠나려 했다.

그러나 성택은 공항행 차 안에서 해당이 쓰러졌다는 소식을 듣게 됐고, 그는 황급히 가던 길을 돌려 도로를 건너다 교통사고를 당해 세상을 떠나고 말았다.

해당과 지나는 성택의 장례를 함께 치르며 눈물을 쏟았다. 지나는 “마지막까지 해당의 남자였다. 내가 잘못했다”고 사과했고, 해당은 “우리 다음 생애서 만나면 결혼부터 하자”며 목놓아 울었다.

사랑하는 이를 떠나 보내며 가슴이 무너져 내린 해당, 그 자체만 있을 뿐이었다. 보는 이의 마음까지 애처롭게 한 배우 구혜선의 뭉클한 열연이 드라마 몰입도를 한 껏 끌어올리며 향후 이야기를 더욱 기대케 했다.

드라마 제작사 한 관계자는 “영하의 강추위 속 진행됐던 장면이다. 추위에 발을 동동 구르다가도 카메라가 돌아가면 언제 그랬냐는 듯 ‘슬픔’에 완벽히 젖어든 배우들의 연기에 당시 현장이 숙연해졌을 정도였다”고 감탄했다.

현지민 기자 hhyun418@tenasia.co.kr

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1157460

• Like 6

Hi sunnies.  How did you enjoy episode 4?  My favorite is the elevator scene where JHD first encountered PHJ to sign a contract.  She looked like a little girl playing dress up in mommy's clothes with the over-the-top strings of pearls.  I love their characters and wish they'll fall in love as the drama moves on.  LKS is too young for her and they're more suited as best friends.

44gvn6IExespHWr_ozmcnYYlUsDtA_Yuamc2Qx1t

• Like 8

I LOVED epi4 also.

I gave a summary of it in drama thread...sorry there are a lot of sp/grammar problems...typing really fast does that. keke

Anyway, thanks so much for the stage performance clip to @sheherizade3...wasnt that just amazing?? WOW!!!

Loved the acting as usuall and the story is also getting deeper for the family members too. 

DAEBOK and FIGHTING for KOO and YRTM!!!

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, cheerkoo said:

I LOVED epi4 also.

I gave a summary of it in drama thread...sorry there are a lot of sp/grammar problems...typing really fast does that. keke

Anyway, thanks so much for the stage performance clip to @sheherizade3...wasnt that just amazing?? WOW!!!

Loved the acting as usuall and the story is also getting deeper for the family members too. 

DAEBOK and FIGHTING for KOO and YRTM!!!

Thanks cheekoo for the episode summaries.  Sending you lots of hugs for these.  I'll give my comments on the YATM thread.

• Like 5