Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hi Sunnies!!

Quick note before I run....

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=139013&page=1

DC-GHS is running a vote to see what type of Rice Wreath to send to drama press conf.

You are welcome to participate I am sure.

Currently available fund:  1,047,223  + $225.01 USD →  1,280,000원 (total for now)

Choices for Wreath:

1) 300kg → 105만원(가능)----this one is possible now.

2) 400kg → 135만원(-7만원)---more fund needed

3) 500kg → 165만원(-37만원)--more fund needed.

4) 기타 의견 ---any other opinion?

Currently most dc-Koo fans are going for the 2nd one.

Thanks very much to all the Sunnies who were able to give. 

• Like 4

Goo Hye Sun to reveal personal piano composition as an OST for 'Newlyweds Diary'

Actress Goo Hye Sun will be releasing a surprise piano composition on February 10!

Goo Hye Sun is currently appearing on tvN's new reality show 'Newlyweds Diary'. During filming for the show this winter, she put the feelings that she felt while filming with her husband Ahn Jae Hyun into an original piano composition. The composition, titled "Winter Story", will consist of a piano version and a cello version. 

Goo Hye Sun is known for having released piano compositions in the past. However, while her composition release this time around will be heard on the broadcast of 'Newlyweds Diary' this February 10, the track will not be included in the official OST album. 

• Like 4

Hello sunnies,

I heard a little of her composition on Instagram it's so beautiful ❤❤ i want to listen to the full version..my phone is not Apple so i don't have any idea how to listen to it. Melon app is also unavailable in my country..i so want to listen to it..

And excited for Newlywed Diary, i am so happy to see the ratings for us first episode hope stays consistent or does even better coz it got the ratings it deserved its really a show from the heart.

I could relate to some comments which said it's healing yes it's really healing show without the glitz and glamour it was so so real and i too had a smile on my face throughout the show..

So today we will get to hear the main ost as well as her self composed music..i can't wait to listen to them and watch our love birds too ❤❤

• Like 5

Ku Hye Sun Releases A Wintery Instrumental Song Based On Her Experience In “Newlywed Diary”

On February 10, Ku Hye Sun released a self-composed New-age track titled “Winter Story.”

“Winter Story” is an instrumental song she wrote based on the emotions she felt while filming for tvN’s “Newlywed Diary” at snowy Inje, Gangwon-do. The album will contain both a piano version (title track) and a cello version.

The track will be inserted in the February 10 episode of “Newlywed Diary,” but will not be included in theofficial OST album. Instead, it was released individually through Korean music sites and iTunes.

Meanwhile, Ku Hye Sun is set to appear in a new MBC drama soon.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/09/ku-hye-sun-releases-wintery-instrumental-song-based-experience-newlywed-diary/

• Like 5

I've just finish watched The Lovebirds Year 1 (Newlywed Diary) an hour ago in tvN Asia. Gladly today is the premier and I can watch with subtitle version. Like all you here said, the show has healing power, I feel the sincerity and the beauty of love beyond it. I've never felt those feeling from 'reality' show. I can talk about it in many pages honestly, but I will take it on my own journal. I feel that Ku has something beautiful in her own self which can make me feel calm, amaze, and wonder how she live her life to give the radiation of those impact to many people. I always enthusiast to wait for her presence and not tired of it. I always wait for what next surprising things from her that will be revealed... :)
I'm sorry I don't visit the thread often, but I always keep update with Ku's and Ahn's news in IG. I hope I can say more than this but I have surgery recently, so I'll take a rest for days. Thank you for all of Sunnies here, I feel that we are in the same frequency and find the similar philosophy of life. Happy weekend everyone :) :heart:

• Like 6

Our dear Koo behind the scene doing her trademark thingy while filming #YooAreTooMuch drama.:D So excited to see our angel acting in the drama world again yay!:wub: Praying that viewers will accept the drama & Koo's performance positively.:innocent:

P.S.

Thank u dear sunniez for all the updates & especially to dear cheerkoo for the unending effort as always despite of her busy sked.THANK YOU..:kiss_wink:

I was really busy these past few weeks on til these coming days becoz of impt. family biz matters. But I make sure that I read updates of our Koo every now & then. Hope I won't be busy anymore when Koo's drama  starts airing.:sweat:  Btw, be well @zae91 sis!:kiss_closed:

• Like 7

I think this never seen before pic was from Koo's 2014 Instyle magazine shoot. Woah! She's really gorgeous w/o being covered too much.:love: Hoping to see her in a more free style look in her new drama since her role calls for it based on reading the drama plot.:smirk:

• Like 6

I am enjoying the latest music by Koo. Very soothing.

2 articles~

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=820006&_REFERER=https%3A%2F%2Fsearch.naver.com%2Fsearch.naver%3Fwhere%3Dnexearch%26query%3D%EA%B5%AC%ED%98%9C%EC%84%A0%26sm%3Dtop_hty%26fbm%3D0%26ie%3Dutf8

New cast member for UR2M: actres Kim GyuSun will act as the 4th daughter or the youngest sister to GHS. She playes a pretty and yet most son-like daughter of 4 daughters. She shows support and even have drinks with her father. (Wow, 4 daughters, a father, 2nd daughter's family living either nearby or under the same roof along with her mother-in-law who is the father's kindergarten friend---interesting!!!)

http://www.sportsq.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=223533

(so sorry..maybe tomorrow)

• Like 3

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=139064&page=1

에버그린=Evergreen who is organizing the Congratulatory Rice Wreath for the press conference of UR2M says that 쌀화환 400kg은 공지한대로 1,350,000원이고 현재까지 모금액은 페이팔 계정 포함 약 1,295,000원으로 55,000원정도 부족함.400kg wreath has been decided from the voting on the dc page. but she is short of 55,000won. She is hoping that little more fund will come in. If you still want to send in $5 or whatever...please do so as soon as you can. I believe the press conference is Feb 28th. 

Thanks Sunnies!!!!

Update from Evergreen:She got all the funds needed for the above wreath. Thanks!!

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=139065&page=1

• Like 3

Thanks @khs7 for the IG.

It seems like the actor JaeHee will be appearing in th drama UR2M. He says it is cold where they are filming and tells his subscribers that he will see them in March. Funny, they are filming in GangWon-do--If I am correct, that is the province where NWD was filmed.

• Like 3

Jae Hee is a very fine actor.. The first Korean drama that i watched was of him called 'Sassy Girl Choong Hyang'.. Is he the male lead?i wonder who is opposite Hyesunnie..if it's Jae Hee it would be awesome.. Very confused about the male lead..

And i really don't understand why Newlywed Diary is not subbed..i requested on Tvn asia official fb by messaging but no reply yet..

And so glad that she recorded a song for You're too much..i guess we will get to listen to her sweet voice often in the drama as she plays a singer in it..

• Like 5

thanks sunnies for the first teaser of ytm.

Jung HaeDang says she wanted to be the real thing..a real singer, a real song. a real life. They show her notebook from 3rd grade with a drawing of herslef as a singer. She even got an award of praise as a 3rd grader for singing. And she is admiring Yoo Gina singing on tv. Then we see a flyer stepped on by black high heel...the flyer has Koo's pix with other ladies and their names. Koo's is Yoo Zina (as oppose to Yoo Gina?). The poster says "Singing Tourism Medly Nightclub", Meeting a lover #1, Booking 200%, Beer is a basic at 3500Won, Every Thursday, plenty of prizes given out if you are picked. Korean Pavillion Tourism Nightclub"

Praying for love and praise for Koo and her new drama!!! Com'on K-nets!!! Be nice!!!

• Like 6