Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

cr yushikoo of DC-GHS:few pages of pix of GHS:
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=132294&page=1
In the BTS,,GHS loses bet with the director. GHS was suppose to look at KJS and then to LSY, but she only looked at LSY. GHS told the director she did not see that in the script. I wonder if she bought the ice-cream since she lost the bet?? But I read in AEDC that LSY brought organic ice-cream for everyone...I can just imagine GHS taking delight at that. keke  In that same BTS, LSY told GHS to walk faster and he also told her that she should look at KJS since he has been her fiancé--it is the only human thing to do...keke
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=132290&page=1
GHS pix when she went out to meet KJS--SW was hoping for DJ at that scene.
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=132298&page=1
Did you notice in the epi12,,,few kids gave high 5 to GHS?? One was waiting to give her high 5...keke--Kids do seem to like her!!
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=132299&page=1
When DJ brought her to his apt, SW is laughing with DJ
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=132299&page=1
just pix of GHS..

Guest ginger4clover

Hello Sunnies,
Thank you much in regards to; how to send funds for the support for KHS and AE team. I have been very busy in my real world, I am just catching up reading all your post, links and mesmerized all the still pix of lovely Hye sun. Have not watch ep. 11 and 12. I will sleep first the watch the raw x2 then with sub x2. Thanks to; meow13 MV,@cheerkoo links and translations as usual lol when I read the links. Thank you to all SUNNIES proud to be one,for supporting AE and keeping this forum alive.  ^:)^ of to sleep I-) I-)

Big virtual hug sunnies. Hope we surpass the target.

The new set of bts pics and vids make my heart swell. @cheerkoo Thanks for the explanation. I find the whole situation funny. Especially Lsy's comment about the human thing to do. Our girl has lost the bet, I wonder what kind of ice cream she will bring into the set.

Guest ginger4clover

Just finish watching AE raw and sub ep 11 and 12. All the character development transition smoothly( the good triuphs versus evil concept) all actors/actress acting was superb. I love Soo Wan's professionalism towards work. I am having a second lead syndrome. DR Kang Ji woon character so far as expected loving Soo Wan and grieving for the lost love. I do not put too much weight in ratings as long as I am enjoying the drama. Sad to say that ratings  are integral part of entertainment and it is important for the actors/actresses and the production team. For recognition of work and monitory compensation along the way. I am despondent in AE rating. My guess some SK people does not like grounded kind of melodramas. More realistic ( events, scario, stories that could happen in real life). I think they prefers dramas that are unrealistic like most of Kdrama the dazzling capitalist, materialist they portray rich guy poor girl vise versa ect...ect...event and stories that will never happen in real life ect ect............the kdrama that offers the possibility of experiencing "utopia" unrealistic world to the mundane life. I know that for each is own I respect that....
:-O L-)
AE is one of the best Kdrama so far that I have watch. I am not a connoisseur but AE have all the ingredient of a good melodrama...Too bad some people are missing a good drama. Hye sun as always so beautiful in all the still pix. Thank you all SUNNIES for all the goodies. KHS and AE fighting for higher ratings....=((

Summer Snowg_default.gif Hana: 1,947,000 won Updates05/20/2014 10:43:55Delete button

Summer Snowg_default.gif Paypal: 790.39 USD updated (converted today is approx 810,426 won)05/20/2014 10:44:16

Good morning @allSUNNIES :)
Just saw the updates posted by Summer Snow. They are just under USD250 shy of their high-end fund-raising target of 3Mil won. Really good news. I must also add that they are very organized, very transparent. Daebak!
Have a great day gals (and guys?)...Gonna get to work now. Yes, with WanJu filling my mind all the time :D Ciao and God Bless! :)>-

Good Morning Sunnies :)

@8jadecloud8 THank you so much for the information in regards to DC-AE meal OMG thats awesome, so proud of us, they are working so hard they definitely deserve a warm meal.

@zamzam Thanks for the KHS bts she is very beautiful as always :)

I love her wet look too :)

98e90687-0c2e-43be-a04c-db1e738b7434_zpsc18be880.jpg

Have a great day Sunnies :)

Guest ginger4clover

Hello SUNNIES,
Hye sun is so gorgeous and beautiful in the still pix. thanks @ZamZam, I am so tempted to use the word " cute" I remember reading Hye sun in one of her interview mentioning in regards to; people/fans can perceive her as sexy as oppose to being cute, now that she is entering in her 30's. She mention that she can not be cute forever. I think KHS is maturing gracefully from cute image to sexy image. Photos in SURE magazine that....... is a sexy Hye sun.8-} @GHSforever thanks for the close up still pix. beauty comes to mind....@8jadecloud8 thanks for the update from Summer snow. Nice.....higher end in fund raising. Yes DC-GHS are well organized I am surprise that they responded to me so quickly. Someone among them can translate english to korean and vise versa. Well SUNNIES good job. As @ais730 said virtual hugs and pat on the back to all Sunnies. KHS and AE fighting.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=132335&page=1
May 23 (Korean time!!) is the last day for contributing money for the Koo Coop meal cart to support AE team!!!
As of May 21 (korean time), the accumulated amt is:

*하나은행 계좌 : 2,050,000 원--Korean fans

*Paypal account : 790.39USD--international fans

@snowsummer of KuOne has contacted one PD Lim of AE and is trying to get a date settled. Another fan club ahead of Koo Coop is in the process of finalizing a date with the AE crew. Then, Koo Coop can negotiate a time a date. It seems like there might be unforeseen additional costs like tents if the weather is bad or too sunny, etc. esp if the filming will be done outside.

Wow, @snowsummer has a lot to do...at times the filming schedule does not come out until a day before. But the caterer needs 2 days advance notice if any change needs to be made...WE really appreciate the hard work. Organizing events is a lot of hard work!!!

Yeah Sunnies and AE fans!! Let us give ourselves a pat on the back. 

And, always, Fighting to AE crew until the end!!

Guest S_sun

cheerkoo said: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=132335&page=1
May 23 (Korean time!!) is the last day for contributing money for the Koo Coop meal cart to support AE team!!!
As of May 21 (korean time), the accumulated amt is:

*하나은행 계좌 : 2,050,000 원--Korean fans

*Paypal account : 790.39USD--international fans

@snowsummer of KuOne has contacted one PD Lim of AE and is trying to get a date settled. Another fan club ahead of Koo Coop is in the process of finalizing a date with the AE crew. Then, Koo Coop can negotiate a time a date. It seems like there might be unforeseen additional costs like tents if the weather is bad or too sunny, etc. esp if the filming will be done outside.

Wow, @snowsummer has a lot to do...at times the filming schedule does not come out until a day before. But the caterer needs 2 days advance notice if any change needs to be made...WE really appreciate the hard work. Organizing events is a lot of hard work!!!

Yeah Sunnies and AE fans!! Let us give ourselves a pat on the back. 

And, always, Fighting to AE crew until the end!!

Hi Sunnies,

Thanks much @cheerkoo & @meow13 for the BTS vids.  Seems like HyeSun is enjoying herself with this experience/AE team from what I see through all the BTS and other interactions- press conference, Running Man, etc.   @ais730, I too feel really glad/relieve to see our HyeSun laughing & relaxed among nice, warm, and playful co-stars.   AE team is a great match for HS in compare to BOF co-stars (younger), the Musical's co-stars (don't seem as fun except for DC).   For me, this is
a big blessing!

@SheilaM- I was thinking similarly that AE's rating might reflect the fact that AE is sorta a "boring" (not sensationalize enough) type of drama for SK- still it's doing well in China :) .   All in all, I think
AE team/HS probably know this and is happy & proud of their work- which is most important.

On wanting to be seen as "sexy"-- I understand that HS wd like to be more mainstreamed and be
more popular with the younger fans (new & old)  but I think it's just not her style nor at her age. 
HS is probably stuck (like gum) with us oldies (sorry, speaking for myself)  :))   She might not be sexy, but she is definitely a naturally beauty and becoming even more mesmerizing by the dayLastly,
HS will always be cute- she knows it- even in her 40's, 50's, 60's....     :))

@cheerkoo- thanks for the updates.  It's awesome to see the positive participation of Intern. fans and another fan club's support for AE.   Yes, sounds like a lot of work for SnowSummer & KuOne & DC-AE- so glad that we have them on the ground in SK to be able to pull this off.  We should thank them again for doing all the leg work.   I hope they will record the event so that we can watch :)

Guest ginger4clover

Good/day/afternoon/evening SUNNIES,
Happy to know that we are getting closer to the projected amount of funds needed. Thank you so much to @summersnow of KU One for organizing and doing all the groundworkS. We are fortunate to have someone in SK who can to all of what she is doing. Overjoyed to hear that their are another's, fandom KOO COOP who are organizing similar event. Hye sun is getting lots of love and support YEAH.... Way to go SUNNIES.!!! As @geumtrangdi said I hope they will record the event. Thanks @meow13 for the AE OST recording Kang Ha Neul version. He has a very soothing voice love it. @cheerkoo what can I say, you are my life line when it comes to links and translations. Please continue... DC - GHS & AE thank you for all the post and goodies.....SUNNIE FANS ARE AWESOME...LET'S SUPPORT THE AE CREW TILL THE END....^:)^ ^:)^

I tried to leave a message of cheer and encouragement on DC page but a dialogue box kept popping up. I gave up @-) ... I need your magic touch @illay :D Happy to know the funds are increasing by the day. Agree, it's gonna be tougher for @snowsummer and team with the fluid and eleventh hour factors they have to work with. Organizer Fighting! Thanks @all for your insights, and @cheerkoo for your ongoing update and briefs on DC-fans goings-on. 
AE Fighting! GHS Fighting! [-O<

@illay It's in hangul so I don't know what it says. My guess is user name or password required? so, I tried to input something, and I also tried to leave it blank, but either way, that box keeps popping up. Maybe it's different location to location? 

EDIT: @illay ...This is the pop up I get...I must be doing something wrong. Anyway, I just thought I'd leave a message while lurking there, but since I can't get through, no prob. Thanks for your help. :)
tumblr_n5wloaxMsY1sl21a5o1_1280.jpg