Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Time for another distraction~~

beginning of epi 4--seeing translated version at Viki:

When the nurse says Dylan is like Bruce Willis--one doctor says, "but, he is bald"..the other doctor says, "then, he may lose hair."

keke

Haha

DJ may not be BW

But he is a 'die hard' first love of SW lol :D

Never give up on Soo Wan, Dong Joo-ah!

photo DDDF2ED1-F288-4C41-8526-9AD207D36593_zpsxcerbo1f.jpg

Cr: owner

I believe in DJ & SW lost love...strong enough to reunite them

:x :x

Sunnies...quick morning break before starting the day....great music within a heart warming scene...(credit to GHS DC gal fans.)http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=131531&page=1

(mom's voice on tape)-- Today let us try to make mussel-rice.If you mix with seasoned sauce and rice, it is a delicious meal in itself. Sounds simple. Right?(DJ's voice and SW imitating DJ's accent)--What do you mean simple? It is rather too bothersome.(mom's voice on tape)--bothersome? then are you going to live only eating omelet rice and curry rice and pumpkin porridge everyday? Just be quiet and did you take out the mussels?SW--yes, M'am.(mom's voice on tape)--let's say you did that. First, let's wash the rice..... Uhg! Swan,,,you cannot wash it halfheartedly like that. Squish them clean. You dare fool the ghost/master!(DJ's voice and SW imitating) You heard that? Be prepared!(mom's voice on tape)--Mussels' shells must be especially cleaned thoroughly. Swan's finger tips are thin that I am sure you can do a great job. Mussels especially are full of vitamins and minerals that it is especially good for people like Swan who is easily affected by cold and catch cold easily.SW--Aigh..Why am I like this again.
Another great song with Aegyo by Swan~~(Run To You)--click play(credit to DCgal for GHS)http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=131532&page=1

Have a great day!!!!

One of the most memorable scenes from AE epi 4~~with another great OST about "how do I forget you?..."http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=1165

(credit to AE-DCgal)I am grateful to DC fans for capturing the great memorable clips from AE.They also feel bad that there is hardly any "goodies"--like bts or making scenes to further talk about the program as one of our Sunnies mentioned. They also wish that SBS make some scenes like that. I have a feeling that GHS does not have rich fans like KHJ--JIhoo sunbae whose fans got a truck load of food for the entire staff and actors one time and got the reporters to visit the Age of Inspiration set. !!I hear that to order food for the staff, it is best to do it directly or contact program like news programs that deal with dramas...etc. But that could be really hard for international fans. Right??Anyway, DC fans, even without such "goodies", they produce their own "goodies".Thank you very much.
I just heard the news through DC about a ferryboat flipping over with over 400 passengers mostly high school students. Fans at AE are more affected by the news because they watch Angel Eyes....rescue team hard at work!! Hope they find as many survivors as possible !!!

I hear through the DC gallery that maybe AE might be postponed this week due to the huge tragedy in S Korea today. Supposedly a new 9pm SBS weekend drama, which comes before AE, postponed another week and maybe AE will follow suit?? 
Wow...it seems like many passengers are still lost.....supposedly a 22 yo female ferry staff gave away the last life saver to a student passenger and lost her life in this tragedy....

send my deepest condolence to all the victim of Sunken Ferry Accident #PrayforSouthKorea

hope all the missing victims soon will be discover and to those not survive may REST IN PEACE.

Hope, no more another tragedy will happen again in our peace world. AMEN

Annyeong sunnies...
First, all thoughts and prayers to SK and all related to the capsized ferry incident. Hopefully, the lesser the number of victims, the better. Any one not rescued is one too many already. 
I recall reading here about a 'project from GHS intl fans for GHS/AE'... How's that getting on? One suggestion - in addition to the project/food idea...how about doing something for the above-mentioned trajedy but in the name of GHS intl fans on behalf of GHS and AE? Just a suggestion. I am thinking... in place of rich fans, perhaps 'richness' in number (of contribution) counts just as well? 
Just thinking out loud...:-? 

Guest S_sun

8jadecloud8 said: Annyeong sunnies...
First, all thoughts and prayers to SK and all related to the capsized ferry incident. Hopefully, the lesser the number of victims, the better. Any one not rescued is one too many already. 
I recall reading here about a 'project from GHS intl fans for GHS/AE'... How's that getting on? One suggestion - in addition to the project/food idea...how about doing something for the above-mentioned trajedy but in the name of GHS intl fans on behalf of GHS and AE? Just a suggestion. I am thinking... in place of rich fans, perhaps 'richness' in number (of contribution) counts just as well? 
Just thinking out loud...:-? 

[배우 구혜선 직원 인터뷰] 반짝반짝 빛나는 꿈, 드림워커 구혜선을 만나다 spc.gif

[출처] [배우 구혜선 직원 인터뷰] 반짝반짝 빛나는 꿈, 드림워커 구혜선을 만나다|작성자 ls_nikko

처음 그 눈빛이 예뻤지, 한 눈에 반해 버렸지, 난 그랬나 봐. 그대 말 한마디가 예뻤지, 가슴이 뛰어버렸지. 단숨에 빠져버렸지 난. 그건 너, 그건 너, 그건 너, 바로 구혜선이야. 단순히 예쁜 외모 때문에 가슴이 뛰는 것이 아니다. 그녀 앞에 붙은 수많은 수식어, 그리고 이를 가능케 한 드림워커가 바로 구혜선이기 때문이다.

[2013년 LS-Nikko동제련 사보에 실린 테마인터뷰의 내용입니다.]

반짝반짝 빛나는 꿈

드림워커 구혜선을 만나다

_편집실 사진_박순재 cube studio 진행_이장희 대리 장소협조_카페 마놀린

_MG_6011-2.jpg?type=w1

팔방미인 구혜선, 꿈을 말하다

배우, 연출자, 작가, 화가, 가수 등 구혜선만큼 다양한 직업군에서 활약하는 사람이 또 있을까 싶다. 심지어 배우로, 감독으로, 작가로 각각의 분야에서 뚜렷한 색깔을 나타내고 있으니 말이다. 그래서 혹자는 구혜선에게 다재다능, 멀티 플레이어, 팔방미인이라는 수식어를 내건다. 하지만 귀금속영업팀 이욱영 사원과 공무팀 김인혁 기원은 그녀를 드림워커라고 부른다. 그녀의 오랜 팬이라는 두 직원은 그녀가 꿈을 향해 나아가는 과정들을 오롯이 지켜봤기 때문이다.

팔방미인이란 타이틀을 저에게 붙여주신 것만으로도 감사하게 생각해요. 그런 이야기들을 들을 때면 기분이 좋은 반면 책임감이 생기는 듯 해서 부담이 되기도 하지만요. 사실 제가 하는 일이 아예 다른 분야인 것은 아니거든요. 수학을 하다가 갑자기 수영을 한 게 아닌 것처럼요. 저는 그냥 이미지를 형상화 하는 사람일 뿐이에요. 그 방식이 음악이 될 때도, 제 자신이 될 때도, 그리고 영상이 될 때도 있는 거지요. 결국엔 뿌리가 같은 하나의 일을 한다고 생각해요. 도구를 다르게 쓰는 것 뿐이지요.”

꿈의 도구를 꺼내다

최근 구혜선 씨는 이미지 형상화의 도구로 음악을 택했다. ‘그건 너라는 음원을 발표한 것. 구혜선 특유의 음색이 매력적이었다는 이욱영 사원은 이번에 발표한 싱글곡에 대해 넌지시 물었다.

“2년 전에 한 눈에 반한 사람을 생각하며 쓴 곡이에요. 보통 생활 속에서 영감을 받는 편입니다. 모든 면에 관심이 많아요. 독특하거나 특별한 건 없습니다. 스스로를 특별화 시키는 것을 경계하는 편이거든요. 대신 관심분야에 대해 어떻게 사람들의 공감을 얻을 수 있을까에 대해 많이 생각해요. 만나는 사람들, 가족 그리고 키우는 강아지들을 보며 주로 영감과 공감을 얻으려고 합니다.”

_MG_5974-2.jpg?type=w1

노래 제목이 많이 들어 본 듯 하다는 김인혁 기원의 말에 구혜선 씨는 가사 중간에 이장희 선배님의 가사를 샘플링 했단다. 하지만 느낌은 많이 다르다는 김인혁 기원의 말에 특유의 호탕한 웃음을 짓는다.

영화와 미술을 할 때와는 또 다른 매력이 음악에 있어요. 물론 어느 것이 제일 좋다고 꼽을 수 없을 정도로 각자의 성취감은 다르지만요. 저에게 음악은 손발 오글거림도 참아 줄 수 있는 매개체예요. 주로 새벽에 글이나 가사를 쓰는 데 낮에 다시 보면 정말 민망할 정도거든요. 이번 그건 너에도 쓸어 올리는 머릿결이 이뻤지라는 가사를 보고 친구가 어우야~’ 이러더라고요. 특히 ‘marry me’가 심했어요. ‘나랑 살아줘하는 가사들이 그렇지요. 대사로도 하기 쉬운 말은 아니잖아요. 가사니까 가능한 거라고 생각해요. 음악 자체가 감성을 담아 내는 콘텐츠이고 대중들도 편하게 받아들여서 감성적인 영감을 담아내기 수월하지요.”

구혜선 씨가 발표한 자작곡이 점점 많아지고 있지만 그래도 대중에게는 배우 구혜선이 익숙할 터. 김인혁 기원 역시 드라마 속 구혜선이 제일 익숙하다고. 다양한 분야에서 활동하기는 하지만 배우로 시작한 만큼 구혜선 씨도 배우라는 타이틀이 익숙할까.

사실 타이틀은 제가 붙이는 게 아니니까 더 편하다고 생각하는 것은 없어요. 그래도 배우 생활을 하면서 워낙 아찔한 경험들을 많이 하다 보니 애잔한 느낌은 있습니다. 대중들에게 많은 사랑을 받았던 꽃보다 남자라는 작품을 찍을 때 워낙 사고가 많았거든요. 밤샘 촬영 탓에 조명 스태프가 뚝 떨어지기도 했고, 다이빙하는 장면을 촬영하다가 뇌진탕으로 고생하기도 했고요. 영화 제작을 하거나 책을 쓸 때 보다는 아픈 손가락 같은 느낌인 거지요.”

마치 자기 일인 양 걱정스런 눈길로 보는 김인혁 기원과 이욱영 사원. 그러자 구혜선 씨는 금세 특유의 씩씩한 목소리로 그런 에피소드들이 오히려 스스로를 다독이는 자극제가 된다고 덧붙인다.

꿈을 위한 디딤돌에 오르다

이런 씩씩함이야 말로 그녀가 꿈을 향해 다가가는 데 디딤돌 역할을 톡톡히 했다. 그도 그럴 것이 구혜선 씨는 직접 발품을 팔기로 유명하다. 단편영화 준비 당시에 직접 시나리오를 들고 영화사를 찾아 다녔고 소설 탱고를 발간했을 때도 미팅부터 책 디자인까지 모든 일에 자신의 의견을 피력하는 등 스스로가 원하는 방향에 대해 부지런히 다가간 것.

매번 하는 작품마다 애착을 가지고 있어요. 첫사랑과 같은 느낌이 들거든요. 어느 한 작품이 나올 때마다 그 안에는 나름의 시련과 역경, 고민이 담겨 있으니까요. 어떤 것은 소홀히 하고 어떤 것은 더 열심히 할 수 없는 것 같아요. 캐릭터가 자유로울 수 있도록 노력하는 편입니다. 영화 복숭아나무의 주인공 같은 샴쌍둥이를 만드는 것처럼요. 제가 상상한 캐릭터를 통해 좀 더 제 자신을 표현하려고 해요."

캐릭터를 통해 자유를 꿈 꾸는 그녀에게 이욱영 사원은 구혜선 씨를 보면 하고 싶은 일은 하고야 마는 사람이라는 생각이 많이 든다꿈이 시키는 일을 하는 사람을 뜻하는 드림워커라는 단어와도 가장 잘 어울리는 것 같다고 칭찬의 말을 건넸다. 그의 이야기에 드림워커라기 보다는 드림워커가 되기 위한 길을 꾸준히 가고 있는 거라고 답하는 구혜선 씨.

저는 정말 자유로워지는 것을 추구해요. 가족, , 일과 같은 것에 속박되지 않고 정말 자유롭게 작품을 만들 수 있는 것을 원합니다. 그러기 위해서는 신념이 강한 사람이 되어야 된다고 생각합니다. 꿈이 시키는 일을 한다는 것 자체도 자신의 꿈에 대한 강한 신념, 어떠한 유혹에도 흔들리지 않는 그런 신념을 지킨다는 거잖아요.”

그녀의 이야기에 연신 고개를 끄덕이던 김인혁 기원이 참지 못하고 그녀의 신념은 무엇인지 묻는다.

저는 사실 굉장히 현실주의자이자 실용주의자예요. 제가 표현하는 작품은 이상적이고 이상주의적인 성향이 있지만 저 자신은 굉장히 현실적인 편입니다. 제 신념은 명확한 윤리관을 가지려고 하는 거예요. 그래서 윤리에 대한 공부도 많이 하고 있어요. 다른 이의 시선을 신경 쓰지 않고 내 자신에게 떳떳해지는 것이 제가 지키고 싶은 신념입니다. 그런 신념을 지키며 활동을 하다 보면 구혜선은 자기 삶에 만족했던 사람, 그래서 행복했던 사람이라는 평가가 들리지 않을까요?”

구혜선 씨는 꿈이란 것도 결국은 행복한 삶으로 가기 위한 하나의 목표이자 방편이 아니겠냐고 덧붙인다.

_MG_6046-1.jpg?type=w1

구혜선, 드림워커로 오롯이 빛나다

이제 갓 신입사원으로 입사한 이욱영 씨는 그래도 드림워커로서의 삶이 궁금한 모양이다. 그녀에게 직장인으로서 꿈이 시키는 일을 하는 게 영 쉬운 일은 아니라며 그녀에게 인생 선배로서의 조언을 얻는다.

사실 그런 생각을 많이 해요. 어릴 때 성공한 사람들이 그러잖아요. 대학 공부를 인생의 목표로 하지 말라고요. 그런데 저는 그게 자기 변명이라고 생각해요. 저도 처음 대학 진학을 했을 때 학업에 흥미가 없어서 그만두고 지금 다시 학업을 이어가고 있어요.(현재 성균관대 영상학과 11학번으로 휴학 중이다) 현장에서 배운 내용을 학교에서 다시 배우니 묘한 기분이 들었습니다. 공부를 하다 보니 이런 것들이 얼마나 중요한 지 뒤늦게 깨닫게 되더라고요. 사실 직장생활을 하면서 공부를 하기란 쉬운 일이 아니라고 생각해요. 그럴 땐 스스로에게 끊임없이 물어봐야 해요. 전 정말 게으르거든요. 그런데 어느 날 부지런히 움직이면 굉장히 뿌듯해요. 스스로에게 내가 부지런하게 사는 가에 대한 질문을 항상 할 필요가 있는 거지요.”

그녀의 이야기에 울산에서 새벽부터 부지런히올라온 김인혁 기원이 마지막 질문으로 드림워커로서 우리 LS-Nikko동제련 가족들에게 당부의 한마디를 부탁했다. 구혜선 씨는 드림워커라는 단어가 자신과 어울리는 지는 모르겠다는 겸손한 말로 말문을 열었다.

그림을 그리는 일, 영화를 만드는 일 등은 고민 없이 할 수 없는 일이어서 늘 고민을 해야 해요. 그런 고민들이 때로는 스트레스가 되기도 하지요. 하지만 저는 고민할 만큼 하되 스트레스 받을 정도로 하지는 말자고 다짐해요. 내가 현재 이런 고민을 해서 행복하면 좋지만 그렇지 않고 스트레스가 되면 저 자신에게도 도움이 되는 일은 아니니까요. 꿈이 시키는 일을 한다는 것도 마찬가지인 것 같아요. 자기가 원하는 일을 할 때는 스트레스가 아무래도 적을 거예요. 그런 일을 빨리 찾을 줄 아는 사람이 드림워커가 아닐까 생각해요. 여러분도 그런 일을 빨리 찾으시길 바랍니다.”

http://blog.naver.com/ls_nikko/140210722773?spi_ref=m_blog_twitter

It's an interview in 2013, dunno why it's posted today. Thanks Ayesuper for the link. @cheerkoo please check if there's anything new / interesting from the interview. thanks in advance

S_sun said: 8jadecloud8 said: Annyeong sunnies ...
I recall reading here about a 'project from GHS intl fans for GHS / AE' ... How's that getting on? One suggestion - in addition to the project / food idea ... how about doing something for the above-mentioned tragedy but in the name of GHS intl fans on behalf of GHS and AE? Just a suggestion. I am thinking ... in place of rich fans, perhaps 'richness' in number (of contribution) counts just as well? 
Just thinking out Loud ... : -? 

Guest S_sun

@8jadecloud8  We were preparing for support for Daughter when we had to switch to AE . I believe some regions are preparing  funds to support GHS for Daughter. Which region are you from? Perhaps I can direct you to the contact person?

meow13 said: Thanks meow13! I will only translate parts that I think is nice to repeat. Most of it we know already. This interview took place after GHS released "It is You/That is you" song in 2013. Two male reporters who are self-professed and long-time fans of GHS interviewed her. They are Kim In Hyuk and Lee Wook Young. I am not quite sure if "Dream Walker" is an organization or a magazine, etc....But they consider GHS a "dream walker". GHS is again very inspirational and I could see that she really demands a lot from herself....to be happy and really free,,,that is what she does...(I agree...I hope I can follow through without getting too lazy!!!!)--sorry for many grammar errors...trying to do it quickly so I am not being careful....keke

[배우 구혜선 직원 인터뷰] 반짝반짝 빛나는 꿈, 드림워커 구혜선을 만나다 spc.gif

[출처] [배우 구혜선 직원 인터뷰] 반짝반짝 빛나는 꿈, 드림워커 구혜선을 만나다|작성자 ls_nikko

처음 그 눈빛이 예뻤지, 한 눈에 반해 버렸지, 난 그랬나 봐. 그대 말 한마디가 예뻤지, 가슴이 뛰어버렸지. 단숨에 빠져버렸지 난. 그건 너, 그건 너, 그건 너, 바로 구혜선이야. 단순히 예쁜 외모 때문에 가슴이 뛰는 것이 아니다. 그녀 앞에 붙은 수많은 수식어, 그리고 이를 가능케 한 드림워커가 바로 구혜선이기 때문이다. (lyrics to "It is you")

[2013년 LS-Nikko동제련 사보에 실린 테마인터뷰의 내용입니다.]=This interview was posted in LS-Nikko, 2013.

반짝반짝 빛나는 꿈

드림워커 구혜선을 만나다

_편집실 사진_박순재 cube studio 진행_이장희 대리 장소협조_카페 마놀린==interview took place in Cafe Manolin. Two interviewers are photographed with GHS but does not appear in GHS forum.Ahh..now it does!!

_MG_6011-2.jpg?type=w1

팔방미인 구혜선, 꿈을 말하다

배우, 연출자, 작가, 화가, 가수 등 구혜선만큼 다양한 직업군에서 활약하는 사람이 또 있을까 싶다. 심지어 배우로, 감독으로, 작가로 각각의 분야에서 뚜렷한 색깔을 나타내고 있으니 말이다. 그래서 혹자는 구혜선에게 다재다능, 멀티 플레이어, 팔방미인이라는 수식어를 내건다. 하지만 귀금속영업팀 이욱영 사원과 공무팀 김인혁 기원은 그녀를 드림워커라고 부른다. 그녀의 오랜 팬이라는 두 직원은 그녀가 꿈을 향해 나아가는 과정들을 오롯이 지켜봤기 때문이다.

팔방미인이란 타이틀을 저에게 붙여주신 것만으로도 감사하게 생각해요. 그런 이야기들을 들을 때면 기분이 좋은 반면 책임감이 생기는 듯 해서 부담이 되기도 하지만요. 사실 제가 하는 일이 아예 다른 분야인 것은 아니거든요. 수학을 하다가 갑자기 수영을 한 게 아닌 것처럼요. 저는 그냥 이미지를 형상화 하는 사람일 뿐이에요. 그 방식이 음악이 될 때도, 제 자신이 될 때도, 그리고 영상이 될 때도 있는 거지요. 결국엔 뿌리가 같은 하나의 일을 한다고 생각해요. 도구를 다르게 쓰는 것 뿐이지요.”--main point: GHS appreciates being called "pal-bng-mi-in"=talented in many direction, but she also feels very responsible having such a title.

꿈의 도구를 꺼내다

최근 구혜선 씨는 이미지 형상화의 도구로 음악을 택했다. ‘그건 너라는 음원을 발표한 것. 구혜선 특유의 음색이 매력적이었다는 이욱영 사원은 이번에 발표한 싱글곡에 대해 넌지시 물었다.

“2년 전에 한 눈에 반한 사람을 생각하며 쓴 곡이에요. 보통 생활 속에서 영감을 받는 편입니다. 모든 면에 관심이 많아요. 독특하거나 특별한 건 없습니다. 스스로를 특별화 시키는 것을 경계하는 편이거든요. 대신 관심분야에 대해 어떻게 사람들의 공감을 얻을 수 있을까에 대해 많이 생각해요. 만나는 사람들, 가족 그리고 키우는 강아지들을 보며 주로 영감과 공감을 얻으려고 합니다.”=GHS says that she wrote the song, "It is You" 2 years ago while thinking about a person whom she fell for at very first sight. (so, it is not someone she fell for 2 years ago...she just wrote it 2 years ago.) She says she gets inspired by just everyday things and happenings. She is interested in everything and all things. But nothing in particular. She says she tends not to set limit on specializing one thing. But she does think a lot about how to reach out/better communicate with others/public on the things that she has concerns for. She tries to receive inspiration and empathy/understanding through people she meet, her family and her pets. 

_MG_5974-2.jpg?type=w1

노래 제목이 많이 들어 본 듯 하다는 김인혁 기원의 말에 구혜선 씨는 가사 중간에 이장희 선배님의 가사를 샘플링 했단다. 하지만 느낌은 많이 다르다는 김인혁 기원의 말에 특유의 호탕한 웃음을 짓는다.

영화와 미술을 할 때와는 또 다른 매력이 음악에 있어요. 물론 어느 것이 제일 좋다고 꼽을 수 없을 정도로 각자의 성취감은 다르지만요. 저에게 음악은 손발 오글거림도 참아 줄 수 있는 매개체예요. 주로 새벽에 글이나 가사를 쓰는 데 낮에 다시 보면 정말 민망할 정도거든요. 이번 그건 너에도 쓸어 올리는 머릿결이 이뻤지라는 가사를 보고 친구가 어우야~’ 이러더라고요. 특히 ‘marry me’가 심했어요. ‘나랑 살아줘하는 가사들이 그렇지요. 대사로도 하기 쉬운 말은 아니잖아요. 가사니까 가능한 거라고 생각해요. 음악 자체가 감성을 담아 내는 콘텐츠이고 대중들도 편하게 받아들여서 감성적인 영감을 담아내기 수월하지요.” She loves all types of medium of expression, but music is one area where she feels comfortable expressing what she and others normally may not totally feel comfortable expressing in everyday conversations. (words and expression that may make your hands and feet squirm and twist in embarrassment) Her friend said, "eeeyooo" to the part of the lyrics to "It is You"-"so attractive/pretty the way you pushed up your hair". GHS admits she used a lot of "squirmy" expressions for "Marry Me" song---such as "live with me". These are expressions hard to utilize in normal conversations, but because they are lyrics, it is easier to use for the purpose of emoting.

구혜선 씨가 발표한 자작곡이 점점 많아지고 있지만 그래도 대중에게는 배우 구혜선이 익숙할 터. 김인혁 기원 역시 드라마 속 구혜선이 제일 익숙하다고. 다양한 분야에서 활동하기는 하지만 배우로 시작한 만큼 구혜선 씨도 배우라는 타이틀이 익숙할까.

사실 타이틀은 제가 붙이는 게 아니니까 더 편하다고 생각하는 것은 없어요. 그래도 배우 생활을 하면서 워낙 아찔한 경험들을 많이 하다 보니 애잔한 느낌은 있습니다. 대중들에게 많은 사랑을 받았던 꽃보다 남자라는 작품을 찍을 때 워낙 사고가 많았거든요. 밤샘 촬영 탓에 조명 스태프가 뚝 떨어지기도 했고, 다이빙하는 장면을 촬영하다가 뇌진탕으로 고생하기도 했고요. 영화 제작을 하거나 책을 쓸 때 보다는 아픈 손가락 같은 느낌인 거지요.”

마치 자기 일인 양 걱정스런 눈길로 보는 김인혁 기원과 이욱영 사원. 그러자 구혜선 씨는 금세 특유의 씩씩한 목소리로 그런 에피소드들이 오히려 스스로를 다독이는 자극제가 된다고 덧붙인다. When the interviewers sort of said that they miss her acting, GHS does not really have too positive things to say. She says she has more memories of accidents from acting...esp from BOF. She feels more "pain" when acting as opposed to writing, drawing or making a movie. When the reporters were alarmed by what she said, GHS allayed their concern by saying that she looks at all those events as something that motivates and moves her ahead. 

꿈을 위한 디딤돌에 오르다

이런 씩씩함이야 말로 그녀가 꿈을 향해 다가가는 데 디딤돌 역할을 톡톡히 했다. 그도 그럴 것이 구혜선 씨는 직접 발품을 팔기로 유명하다. 단편영화 준비 당시에 직접 시나리오를 들고 영화사를 찾아 다녔고 소설 탱고를 발간했을 때도 미팅부터 책 디자인까지 모든 일에 자신의 의견을 피력하는 등 스스로가 원하는 방향에 대해 부지런히 다가간 것. Interviewers think of GHS as "energetic and brave, unafraid to push self to get the work done--such as approaching various movie companies to receive support for her movies....she is involved in the process of her work from start to end. She is extremely diligent."

매번 하는 작품마다 애착을 가지고 있어요. 첫사랑과 같은 느낌이 들거든요. 어느 한 작품이 나올 때마다 그 안에는 나름의 시련과 역경, 고민이 담겨 있으니까요. 어떤 것은 소홀히 하고 어떤 것은 더 열심히 할 수 없는 것 같아요. 캐릭터가 자유로울 수 있도록 노력하는 편입니다. 영화 복숭아나무의 주인공 같은 샴쌍둥이를 만드는 것처럼요. 제가 상상한 캐릭터를 통해 좀 더 제 자신을 표현하려고 해요." IN response to that GHS says that each of her work project is like experiencing first love. Each project has in it struggle and adversity and stress. I cannot be halfhearted in any one area. To really feel free, I feel I need to try and give all. Whatever I make and do, they are an expression of who I am. (I really like this thinking!)

캐릭터를 통해 자유를 꿈 꾸는 그녀에게 이욱영 사원은 구혜선 씨를 보면 하고 싶은 일은 하고야 마는 사람이라는 생각이 많이 든다꿈이 시키는 일을 하는 사람을 뜻하는 드림워커라는 단어와도 가장 잘 어울리는 것 같다고 칭찬의 말을 건넸다. 그의 이야기에 드림워커라기 보다는 드림워커가 되기 위한 길을 꾸준히 가고 있는 거라고 답하는 구혜선 씨. ONe interviewer sees GHS as someone who actually make happen what she wants to do. GHS says that she feels that she is just basically walking the path without stopping in order to become a "dream walker".

저는 정말 자유로워지는 것을 추구해요. 가족, , 일과 같은 것에 속박되지 않고 정말 자유롭게 작품을 만들 수 있는 것을 원합니다. 그러기 위해서는 신념이 강한 사람이 되어야 된다고 생각합니다. 꿈이 시키는 일을 한다는 것 자체도 자신의 꿈에 대한 강한 신념, 어떠한 유혹에도 흔들리지 않는 그런 신념을 지킨다는 거잖아요.” GHS says that "I really want to pursue freedom where I can freely do my work without the constraints/bondage of family, money and work.To make that possible, I feel that I must become an extremely trustworthy and committed person. I also need to feel that within myself. I don't want to be shaken by any type of temptation. (woo, here it is again...she does not want to be constrained by family either not just money and work!)

그녀의 이야기에 연신 고개를 끄덕이던 김인혁 기원이 참지 못하고 그녀의 신념은 무엇인지 묻는다.Interviewers nodded in agreement. 

저는 사실 굉장히 현실주의자이자 실용주의자예요. 제가 표현하는 작품은 이상적이고 이상주의적인 성향이 있지만 저 자신은 굉장히 현실적인 편입니다. 제 신념은 명확한 윤리관을 가지려고 하는 거예요. 그래서 윤리에 대한 공부도 많이 하고 있어요. 다른 이의 시선을 신경 쓰지 않고 내 자신에게 떳떳해지는 것이 제가 지키고 싶은 신념입니다. 그런 신념을 지키며 활동을 하다 보면 구혜선은 자기 삶에 만족했던 사람, 그래서 행복했던 사람이라는 평가가 들리지 않을까요?” GHS: "I am an extreme realist, here-and-now person and a utilitarian. Perhaps the work that I express may seem ideal and consider me an idealist. But, I am a realist. I want to hold fast to clear moral standards/beliefs and I study philosophy/morality a great deal. I really want to strive towards making myself and maintaining myself into an honorable person. I want to behave and live in that manner. Then I feel that I will be a person happy with my life and even others will judge me that way as well. 

구혜선 씨는 꿈이란 것도 결국은 행복한 삶으로 가기 위한 하나의 목표이자 방편이 아니겠냐고 덧붙인다. GHS's dream seems to be ultimately to live a happy life.

_MG_6046-1.jpg?type=w1

구혜선, 드림워커로 오롯이 빛나다

이제 갓 신입사원으로 입사한 이욱영 씨는 그래도 드림워커로서의 삶이 궁금한 모양이다. 그녀에게 직장인으로서 꿈이 시키는 일을 하는 게 영 쉬운 일은 아니라며 그녀에게 인생 선배로서의 조언을 얻는다. INterviewer Lee WookYOung asks for advice in making dreams come true as a regular office worker. 

사실 그런 생각을 많이 해요. 어릴 때 성공한 사람들이 그러잖아요. 대학 공부를 인생의 목표로 하지 말라고요. 그런데 저는 그게 자기 변명이라고 생각해요. 저도 처음 대학 진학을 했을 때 학업에 흥미가 없어서 그만두고 지금 다시 학업을 이어가고 있어요.(현재 성균관대 영상학과 11학번으로 휴학 중이다) 현장에서 배운 내용을 학교에서 다시 배우니 묘한 기분이 들었습니다. 공부를 하다 보니 이런 것들이 얼마나 중요한 지 뒤늦게 깨닫게 되더라고요. 사실 직장생활을 하면서 공부를 하기란 쉬운 일이 아니라고 생각해요. 그럴 땐 스스로에게 끊임없이 물어봐야 해요. 전 정말 게으르거든요. 그런데 어느 날 부지런히 움직이면 굉장히 뿌듯해요. 스스로에게 내가 부지런하게 사는 가에 대한 질문을 항상 할 필요가 있는 거지요.” GHS says: (summarizing) Don't make excuses. People who become successful early in life say that education is not the goal or that important. But GHS sees this as an excuse. She admits that when she first went to college, she has very little interest. But now as she is learning in class what she already learnd on the job, she feels strange and yet also feel that constant learning is very important. Nothing is unimportant. She constantly analyzes and looks into herself. She also says that she also can be very lazy. She understands that it is hard to study/learn while working full time. But, she often asks herself, if she is living her life to the fullest and whether she is doing everything possible for her life. She says this is a necessary question that needs to be asked of ourselves. Once we start doing, we feel content. 

그녀의 이야기에 울산에서 새벽부터 부지런히올라온 김인혁 기원이 마지막 질문으로 드림워커로서 우리 LS-Nikko동제련 가족들에게 당부의 한마디를 부탁했다. 구혜선 씨는 드림워커라는 단어가 자신과 어울리는 지는 모르겠다는 겸손한 말로 말문을 열었다.

그림을 그리는 일, 영화를 만드는 일 등은 고민 없이 할 수 없는 일이어서 늘 고민을 해야 해요. 그런 고민들이 때로는 스트레스가 되기도 하지요. 하지만 저는 고민할 만큼 하되 스트레스 받을 정도로 하지는 말자고 다짐해요. 내가 현재 이런 고민을 해서 행복하면 좋지만 그렇지 않고 스트레스가 되면 저 자신에게도 도움이 되는 일은 아니니까요. 꿈이 시키는 일을 한다는 것도 마찬가지인 것 같아요. 자기가 원하는 일을 할 때는 스트레스가 아무래도 적을 거예요. 그런 일을 빨리 찾을 줄 아는 사람이 드림워커가 아닐까 생각해요. 여러분도 그런 일을 빨리 찾으시길 바랍니다.” GHS also says that: drawing and making movies are jobs that come with anxieties and worries. Often such worries turn to stress. So, I tell myself that I will work with those worries if I am still happy doing them. But, I will not let it get to the point of being stressed by it because then I am not being helpful to myself. Doing what you love will most likely lessen the stress. Perhaps the person who knows how to find such work is the real dream walker?

http://blog.naver.com/ls_nikko/140210722773?spi_ref=m_blog_twitter

It's an interview in 2013, dunno why it's posted today. Thanks Ayesuper for the link. @cheerkoo please check if there's anything new / interesting from the interview. thanks in advance

• Thanks 1

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=ryuri666&logNo=40210249286This blog contains 3 of wonderful songs by GHS.Also there is a pix of a boy holding a white board...is that Yoon Seung Ho, the actor?keke....I don't know if that pix belong with GHS---keke
Is there another forum for AE in soompi or something??There were 2 pix--I think they were bts pix from AE---sorry forgot to bring over..now, I don't know where they are buried in DC AE gallery----but the posters said that they got them from soompi!!!