Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hello Sunnies, be happy :-h

@cheekoo, don't worry dear and i agreed with @S_sun, Hyesun is close to papa YG, I'm sure there is a good reason behind this. well let's patiently wait sisters.

@kgrl43, when you mention
"hiatus" I remember in one of her interviews, she said she'll be resting the whole year so meaning 2013, and she also mentioned she would like to do farming and her last interview she said her next challenge is marriage and she talk abt kids.... agioo this becoming more completed and confusing... :-O

When she appeared in 'pooh' costume, is very sweet of her but i guess she don't want anyone to know that she's there, and when she ask the media to respect her privacy making it more weird to us.. gosh .. another mystery puzzle to crack our heads. :-?

Anyway Sunnies first let's get it done with our "Love letters of Hyesun" we need to see what are the feedback from them, i'm sure Hyesun will have a good surprise for us all.  but most of all i would like to see what is the reaction from YG, the netizen, the media etc etc.... :D

D-1  21st January 2013 :x

BAsSXTFCIAAwKVf.jpg
credit Renajaney

Good Luck Sunnies!!! Sunnies Fighting!!!
Vote Vote Vote !!! Post Post Post !!! :-bd

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

OMG! Sukreen~ are those postcards for real? Those with GHS pix on them?Those look gorgeous! keke~Wow,,,D-day is near!Ah~~I forgot to vote again...Thanks for that too!!

Guest syahrilaiyub

hi sunnies,
just want to said this i might delay it on tuesday/wednesday gmt +8 due to work but i still posted it and a request can someone post the address again? i forgot thanks

D-Day for Sunnies in Asia and the rest of us soon.....

So  excited about mailing my love letters. All ready to go!  Let's show our love to HyeSun and engulf her with this tsunami of love......

For those unable to make it to the post office on Jan 21, Jan 22 is fine as long as you get them out. 

Reposting for your convenience.
                             "Love Letters to HyeSun"

This project ,initiated by Sunnies at soompi, is for Sunnies to express love and support to Hye Sun.The love messages can be short or long, your own personal love message. The one on the post card will be shorter,of course. Remember the post card is open, anyone can read it. Even just "I love you" "I miss You" will be ok.
Just write what is in your hearts, Sunnies!
Please send a post card with your love message to Hye Sun at the YG address and also
send your personal love message in form of letter ,card ,handmade if wishes, etc to Hye Sun at the Cafe Manolin address.
Those not able to write/copy Korean, just copy ,paste, print,cut out and tape or glue on the envelope. Please spread the word at other blogs, forums, facebook where there are other Sunnies. Let's do it, Sunnies!
Mail from most countries take 7-14 days.
Please mark on all the envelopes/post cards "Love Letters to HyeSun"
Date to post our love letters
: Jan 21 2013
  Those in US, it is ok to post on Jan 22 as postal service vary anyway.

Gallery Café Manolin  

갤러리카페 마놀린

주의: 구혜선      attention: Ku HyeSun

서울시 서초구 반포4

Seoul-shi   SuhCho-gu  Ban Po  4-dong

107-28

Seoul, South Korea

YG Entertainment

attention: Ku HyeSun

397-5 YG Building (5th Floor)
Hapjeong-Dong, Mapo-Gu

121-886

Seoul, South Korea

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mfv5uS6AhSU/ULZB90B3naI/AAAAAAAAAKw/_uZgQ8UflVo/s1600/love_letter.jpg

HELLO SUNNIES!
OH MY I just finished voting for the day .. the actress who is 2nd on the best drama is trailing so fast i guess she will end up first soon..but no matter what im proud to be a GHS FAN we did really good with our voting.. i heard the fans of other actresses had voted the 2nd actress instead so GHS won't be the 1st but for me who cares they have the right to vote who they wanted to vote..i could say that GHS is not being cheated she got that much vote because those votes came from people who really loves her  :x :\">SUNNIES LET US CONTINUE VOTING=D> ^:)^https://apps.tradablebits.com/fb_app/251252148310755/138177086332299
HAVE A NICE DAY AHEAD :x

prettywiz said: HELLO SUNNIES!
OH MY I just finished voting for the day .. the actress who is 2nd on the best drama is trailing so fast i guess she will end up first soon..but no matter what im proud to be a GHS FAN we did really good with our voting.. i heard the fans of other actresses had voted the 2nd actress instead so GHS won't be the 1st but for me who cares they have the right to vote who they wanted to vote..i could say that GHS is not being cheated she got that much vote because those votes came from people who really loves her  :x :\">SUNNIES LET US CONTINUE VOTING=D> ^:)^https://apps.tradablebits.com/fb_app/251252148310755/138177086332299
HAVE A NICE DAY AHEAD :x

Hello Sunnies! Tomorrow is a big day for us. I hope everyone is ready to go armed with their letters, cards, or postcards to the post office! :) good luck to us! @prettywiz sis we will stay on top no matter what. I have faith that Sunnies will unite & do everything to stay on the lead. The actress trailing have a lot of fans too. Please don't forget to vote! Don't give up! :D :-bd :x

I wish you a happy life! I wish you a happy love ! I wish you let us to love you! Once upon a time you make a choice to do an open craft :acting ,painting,singing,didecting ! All this is in the public eyes ,ears and of course mouth! Have you change your mind? We want to hear about you without being indiscreet .Allways there for  you  if you need us !

Hello Sunnies :)

OMG this weekend is been hectic since it was my bday weekend LOL

My postcard and letter will be sent out tomorrow since our post office is closed today :(

voting for GHS checked

letters and post card  checked

now i have to work have a great day Sunnies :)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Happy Birthday GHSforever!!!Thanks for reminding me about voting.My cards are ready for mailing too. One for Manolin and one for YG building. I could not find any postcards for the life of me!!!I probably would have to go to NYC to get postcards...but no time.So I am going to make a very simple one postcard just for YG adminstrators. ^^....."please take good care of our Gu HyeSun-ssi. Thank you for all your hard work. ~from Love Letters for HyeSun Project."Have a good day everyone.
I know there are many seemingly never ending voting polls. But since we started this one together and made such a great big headway...let us not give up now. Let us do it for GHS!! Fighting Sunnies!!!!!Sunnies, please vote today. and please let us remind each other about voting at least once a day...like GHSfover did....I tend to be forgetful..^^https://apps.tradablebits.com/fb_app/251252148310755/138177086332299

hi Sunnies! :-h
i already mailed my post cards and greeting card today but sorry guys, i forgot to write the name of the project. i was told by the PO staff my greeting card will be arriving Cafe Manolin after 10 days since it's a special delivery but my post card c/o YG will arrive after 15 days.
my post cards and greeting card were mailed at around 2 pm today. mission accomplished! <:-P
2010pwj.jpg
i'll be sending again tomorrow or on wednesday...this time with the name of the project "Love letters for Hyesun". oh this is really fun! if GHS won't come back on twitter, then am gonna be sending her 2 greeting cards every month. i hope she changes her mind.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GHSforever! <:-P

Happy Birthday D! It was my sister's & my niece's bday too 19 & 20 respectively. :) yup PO is closed for the fed. holiday. But I drop my postcards already so it will be picked up at 7 am per the postal time. My letter will be posted Tuesday . Pls. continue to vote. We have between 17 to 18 K votes lead for the past days. Last week we have 30 k lead. Sunnies more power to us! :bz :x [-O<

Guest ratna saridewi

:bz hello sunnies!! i'm new here...i love ghs so much, i adore her...she bring  me in new life,before i cant play piano, but after saw her playing, and hearing her melody...now i can play piano thanks ghs....sunnies i'm always follow her updates,but now after she closed her twitter account ,dont know where i must searching for her new info...sunnies this just my opinion about her losing, my opinion is she has married and now she's pregnant i believe this man is superstar with a lot of fanatic fans but not sure who's the lucky man...i'm searching her new update pictures but why she's always covered her body with something big clothes or etc...i'm still remember on her tweet "marry me..pops huh" when she's update for her new album marry me, maybe its a clue for the lucky man'pops" for boyband maybe??? and then she use ring on her finger from last year ....but hopely my opinion is wrong..i want ghs happy and smile her smile bring me happy too...suddenly she's disappear omg why? its so sad  :(( :-?   :x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY D GOD BLESS !
My card is ready for mailing too tomorrow..everybodys card is like an art of GHS..i guess she would be extremely touch with our LOVE LETTER EVENT for her ..i remember her saying before that she is really happy when she received letter or card from her fans.. if she responds to our letter in general i would be very thankful if not i still understand her.. though we don't know the reason im sure it is for the best :x
@regie..that is a good idea..sending her a letter every month while she is not back on twitter yet..
@ratna saridewi..WELCOME TO GHS THREAD.. I think SUNNIES are sad because we misses her but then we are HAPPY too at the same time because we really wanted her to take a vacation and rest..i wonder what pictures you are saying that she is always covering herself with big clothes..as far as i know all the clothes that she's been wearing recently fits her perfectly well..
GOOD NIGHT/DAY SUNNIES :x