Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hi Everyone and for those of you who celebrate it, Happy Thanksgiving!!!  I just wanted to stop in to say how thankful I am for all of you and your posts and although you won't see too many posts from me, I come here daily and enjoy the news that you bring here.  You guys are amazing, as always.  Cheerkoo, hi, a special thanks to you for your tireless translations, without which I fell this thread just would not be the same.   The Ladies Journal Central article once again showed me that GHS is wise beyond her years and what a deep thinker she is, and how I love the way she lives out her life.  It just makes perfect sense.  And the fact that she has AJH there to discuss things with and to share her daily life with makes me happy.  I laughed when she shared the wedding experience and how her parents reacted, kekeke because like them, I only have daughters, and I would want to have at least a small wedding and to see my daughter in a wedding dress AND I probably would have given her a hard time about it too.  :lol:    She seems so grounded now that she's married and happy, and that's how it should be.  However, I still would like to see her act again, sorry, I know I'm selfish, but it's something I'm really hoping for.  Currently I'm watching the Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop, and loving it, and I'd love to see her in a project similar to this.

I recently had the pleasure of working with a boy from Korea.  He came here to attend high school and graduated from college and is now planning to further his education and go to professional school.  It was amazing to see how different the culture is from ours and how his thinking was different from mine, and I kind of took him under my wing and helped to explain things that were difficult for him to understand, like our language and our ways.  He left to go back to Korea to spend time with his family and girlriend before coming back for school.  I miss him, but am so proud of him.  We often talked about Korean actors/singers, and it was fun to discuss those things with someone who actually knows what I'm talking about.  kekeke.  I also recently attended my first YG event haha - the Big Bang concert!!!  I know, I know, I'm old enough to be a halmoni but it was just amazing and so much fun!   It was the first time they were here in concert, it was sold out, and they were really great!   Surprisingly there were a lot of other people my age there and a mix of both male and females, so it was a nice crowd.  They talked to the audience a lot and all spoke in beautiful English. The whole time we had to stand because everyone else was standing but in spite of the girls screaming behind me, it was a great time :P.    They were awesome!!!   Right off to the side, there was a section where their parents were sitting and apparently some of them vacationed before leaving.  Now if only GHS would come and I could meet her in person, I would not ask for anything more!!!!

Everyone, please stay in good health,  be happy, and again, thank you and Happy Thanksgiving.  I just took my "bird" out of the freezer and am off to do some grocery shopping.  Stay well.....:heart: 

• Like 12

http://blog.naver.com/la_beaute7/220865452081

This blog is about the flower shop that gets many call asking about the "GHS car trunk proposal". keke

http://blog.naver.com/theshyly/220864377808 //  http://blog.naver.com/82yllcrusb/220864708100

promotional blogs for Charmzone's Tocovita Energy Cream: "Get the skin of GHS"

http://blog.naver.com/82yllcrusb/220864708100

Another blogger says that she is taking care of her skin with GHS's cream, Dr Frog's Tocovita.

• Like 9

Hello Sunnies!!

Thanks for all the updates and posts.

@ZamZam found that there is a Lee SangBong facebook which has a video clip of the last filming by kwave magazine. The November issue did not have GHS who participated in kWAVE mag shoot. But I heard, albeit not confirmed, she may be featured in December kWAVE magazine issue. 

Sorry...no time to seek out the facebook right now.

Have a good day!!!

• Like 6

Hi!!

Could not log in for a while. Phew...

Thanks for all the updates and posts.

ahhh, GHS is continually donating her voice to the Art Museum. Lately, she donated her voice for the auido narration on the pioneer of modern day graphic design, Alphonse Mucha.

Thanks again Sunnies and, to those who celebrate, Happy Thanksgiving. Be safe and healthy.

• Like 6

Ku is getting prettier day by day :) she even looks skinnier, hopefully she is stay healthy. I hope she can be a guest in ONSTYLE Get It Beauty, since she is a model for charmzone cosmetics and also acknowledged for her fair skin and natural beauty, so it must be really worth to ask her to share about her 'secret' beauty :wub: 

These days I'm really in love in one of K-Dramas which is the first time for me, but I won't forget to check this thread and read all of the updates from y'all, thank you for all of you :rolleyes:. Everyone, be healthy and stay positive :)

• Like 5

구혜선, 이번엔 목소리 재능 기부…끝없는 선행

2016112401002094300141401.jpg

2016112401002094300141402.jpg

[스포츠조선 이유나 기자] '선행 천사' 배우 구혜선이 이번에는 목소리 재능 기부로 훈훈한 근황을 전했다.

구혜선은 12월 3일부터 서울 서초동에 있는 예술의 전당 한가람 미술관에서 개최되는 '알폰스 무하, 모던 그래픽 디자인의 선구자 전(展)' 오디오 가이드를 맡았다.

구혜선은 최근 바쁜 일정 중 녹음실에 들러 능숙한 태도로 오디오가이드 녹음에 임했고, A4용지 8페이지에 달하는 장문의 대본을 막힘없이 소화했다.

구혜선은 "평소 알폰스 무하의 팬"이라며 "추운 겨울, 사람들에게 따뜻하게 다가갈 수 있는 전시가 되길 바란다"고 오디오가이드로서 재능 기부한 소감을 전했다.

전시 관계자는 "구혜선 씨가 작업을 끝낸 뒤에도 '처음과 끝의 목소리 톤이 달라지지 않았느냐'며 재녹음을 자처할 정도로 열정을 보여 현장 스태프들이 감동했다"고 말했다.

이 관계자는 이어 "전시 수익 일부는 사랑의열매, 동부서울시립병원, 아트앤러브를 통해 직접 전달될 예정으로 구혜선 씨의 재능 기부 의미가 더욱 빛날 것"이라고 덧붙였다.

구혜선은 지난 5월 결혼식 비용을 전액 어린이병원에 기부하는가 하면, 그림, 목소리 등으로 얻은 수익을 일부 기부하는 등 다양한 나눔 문화 확산에 앞장서고 있다. 그는 꾸준한 사회공헌활동을 인정받아 보건복지부 장관상을 받기도 했다.

lyn@sportschosun.com

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201611240100209430014140&servicedate=20161124

• Like 5

Thanks @kooswan!!

구혜선, 이번엔 목소리 재능 기부…끝없는 선행  GHS, this time her voice donation...endless good deeds. (bit of summary)

[스포츠조선 이유나 기자] '선행 천사' 배우 구혜선이 이번에는 목소리 재능 기부로 훈훈한 근황을 전했다. by Reporter Lee Yoona of Sports Josun.

구혜선은 12월 3일부터 서울 서초동에 있는 예술의 전당 한가람 미술관에서 개최되는 '알폰스 무하, 모던 그래픽 디자인의 선구자 전(展)' 오디오 가이드를 맡았다. Starting December 3rd, Art Center's Han Ga Reum Museum will be holding an exhibition on Alphonse Mucha, who is considered the pioneer of modern day graphic design and GHS will be the voice of his works's audio guide. 

구혜선은 최근 바쁜 일정 중 녹음실에 들러 능숙한 태도로 오디오가이드 녹음에 임했고, A4용지 8페이지에 달하는 장문의 대본을 막힘없이 소화했다. Even in her busy scheudle, she gave time to record 8 page worth (on A4 stationary?) of script without any hindrance. 

구혜선은 "평소 알폰스 무하의 팬"이라며 "추운 겨울, 사람들에게 따뜻하게 다가갈 수 있는 전시가 되길 바란다"고 오디오가이드로서 재능 기부한 소감을 전했다. GHS said: "I am a fan of Alphonse Mucha. I hope that his exhibtion will brring warmth to the viewers during the cold winter."

전시 관계자는 "구혜선 씨가 작업을 끝낸 뒤에도 '처음과 끝의 목소리 톤이 달라지지 않았느냐'며 재녹음을 자처할 정도로 열정을 보여 현장 스태프들이 감동했다"고 말했다. One museum associate said: " Even after her recording was done, she wanted to analyze and redo if her front and ending tone has changed. Her passion and dedication moved the staff."

이 관계자는 이어 "전시 수익 일부는 사랑의열매, 동부서울시립병원, 아트앤러브를 통해 직접 전달될 예정으로 구혜선 씨의 재능 기부 의미가 더욱 빛날 것"이라고 덧붙였다. Part of the income from the exhibtion will be donated to Love's Fruit which is the Eatern Seoul City Hospital. Art and Love will directly donate the fund so that GHS's voice donation will be even more meaningful.

구혜선은 지난 5월 결혼식 비용을 전액 어린이병원에 기부하는가 하면, 그림, 목소리 등으로 얻은 수익을 일부 기부하는 등 다양한 나눔 문화 확산에 앞장서고 있다. 그는 꾸준한 사회공헌활동을 인정받아 보건복지부 장관상을 받기도 했다. Last May, she (and her husband) donated their marital expense to children's hosptial. She has also donated her income from art and voice recordings in the past. She is one of the leader in the culture of sharing with each other.

lyn@sportschosun.com 

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201611240100209430014140&servicedate=20161124

@ZamZam found this page that contained people's comment on the article:

구혜선 미모봐. 결혼한게 믿기지 않은 1인. 마음도 얼굴도 넘나 이쁨. 빨리 드라마에서 봤으면 싶네 Look at her beauty. I cannot believe she is married. Both her heart and face are so pretty. I want to see her in a drama soon.

조용히 선행 많이 하네요. 외모도 맘도 ㄹㅇ 천사. 전시회 보러 꼭 갑니다! She does good deeds a lot very quietyly. A real angelic heart and appearance. I am definitely going to the art exhibition.

와 미모대박. 더 어려진듯. 꾸준히 좋은 일 많이 해서 좋더라. 배우로서 연기하는 모습도 얼른 보고싶네요~~ Wow, her appearance is DAEBOK. She looks even younger. As an actor, I want to see her act.

이런 국민들이 지도자를 잘못 만나 이 고초를 겪고 있다 Such a citizen experiences hardhip by meeting the wrong leader.

점점 더 예뻐지시네요. 좋은 일도 많이 하고 개념찬 배우라 좋음. 차기작 얼른 보고싶은데 엔아같은 멜로 강추합니다 She is getting prettier. She does a lot of good deeds and she is also out of the box thinkier. I want to see her next project so fast, a melodrama like Angel Eyes. 

목소리만 재능기부하지말고 얼굴도 보여줘요.빨리 작품으로 만나고 싶어요 Please don't just donate you voice, please show us your face too. Come back fast wth a next project. 

아름다운 외모만큼 좋은일도 정말 많이하시네요 내년엔 꼭 좋은작품으로 볼수있길 기대하고 있을께요^^You really do a lot of good work as much as you are beautiful. I am anticipating your next project next year.

얼굴두 이쁜데다 맘은 더이쁜 배우 겉멋든 여배우와는 달리 소탈하면서 명품만 밝히는 된장녀가 아닌 그런배우여서 좋다 선행두 해서 본보기가 됄듯 Not only is she pretty but her heart is prettier. She is not stuck on appearance or expensive material stuff or luxury. That is why i like her. She also does good deed that she will become an examplary person. 

http://entertain.naver.com/comment/list?oid=076&aid=0003018788&lfrom=twitter

I went into the page and saw more positive comments, but I gotta go and cook turkey. Have a great day!!!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, cheerkoo said:

Thanks @kooswan!!

구혜선, 이번엔 목소리 재능 기부…끝없는 선행  GHS, this time her voice donation...endless good deeds. (bit of summary)

[스포츠조선 이유나 기자] '선행 천사' 배우 구혜선이 이번에는 목소리 재능 기부로 훈훈한 근황을 전했다. by Reporter Lee Yoona of Sports Josun.

구혜선은 12월 3일부터 서울 서초동에 있는 예술의 전당 한가람 미술관에서 개최되는 '알폰스 무하, 모던 그래픽 디자인의 선구자 전(展)' 오디오 가이드를 맡았다. Starting December 3rd, Art Center's Han Ga Reum Museum will be holding an exhibition on Alphonse Mucha, who is considered the pioneer of modern day graphic design and GHS will be the voice of his works's audio guide. 

구혜선은 최근 바쁜 일정 중 녹음실에 들러 능숙한 태도로 오디오가이드 녹음에 임했고, A4용지 8페이지에 달하는 장문의 대본을 막힘없이 소화했다. Even in her busy scheudle, she gave time to record 8 page worth (on A4 stationary?) of script without any hindrance. 

구혜선은 "평소 알폰스 무하의 팬"이라며 "추운 겨울, 사람들에게 따뜻하게 다가갈 수 있는 전시가 되길 바란다"고 오디오가이드로서 재능 기부한 소감을 전했다. GHS said: "I am a fan of Alphonse Mucha. I hope that his exhibtion will brring warmth to the viewers during the cold winter."

전시 관계자는 "구혜선 씨가 작업을 끝낸 뒤에도 '처음과 끝의 목소리 톤이 달라지지 않았느냐'며 재녹음을 자처할 정도로 열정을 보여 현장 스태프들이 감동했다"고 말했다. One museum associate said: " Even after her recording was done, she wanted to analyze and redo if her front and ending tone has changed. Her passion and dedication moved the staff."

이 관계자는 이어 "전시 수익 일부는 사랑의열매, 동부서울시립병원, 아트앤러브를 통해 직접 전달될 예정으로 구혜선 씨의 재능 기부 의미가 더욱 빛날 것"이라고 덧붙였다. Part of the income from the exhibtion will be donated to Love's Fruit which is the Eatern Seoul City Hospital. Art and Love will directly donate the fund so that GHS's voice donation will be even more meaningful.

구혜선은 지난 5월 결혼식 비용을 전액 어린이병원에 기부하는가 하면, 그림, 목소리 등으로 얻은 수익을 일부 기부하는 등 다양한 나눔 문화 확산에 앞장서고 있다. 그는 꾸준한 사회공헌활동을 인정받아 보건복지부 장관상을 받기도 했다. Last May, she (and her husband) donated their marital expense to children's hosptial. She has also donated her income from art and voice recordings in the past. She is one of the leader in the culture of sharing with each other.

lyn@sportschosun.com 

@ZamZam found this page that contained people's comment on the article:

구혜선 미모봐. 결혼한게 믿기지 않은 1인. 마음도 얼굴도 넘나 이쁨. 빨리 드라마에서 봤으면 싶네 Look at her beauty. I cannot believe she is married. Both her heart and face are so pretty. I want to see her in a drama soon.

조용히 선행 많이 하네요. 외모도 맘도 ㄹㅇ 천사. 전시회 보러 꼭 갑니다! She does good deeds a lot very quietyly. A real angelic heart and appearance. I am definitely going to the art exhibition.

와 미모대박. 더 어려진듯. 꾸준히 좋은 일 많이 해서 좋더라. 배우로서 연기하는 모습도 얼른 보고싶네요~~ Wow, her appearance is DAEBOK. She looks even younger. As an actor, I want to see her act.

이런 국민들이 지도자를 잘못 만나 이 고초를 겪고 있다 Such a citizen experiences hardhip by meeting the wrong leader.

점점 더 예뻐지시네요. 좋은 일도 많이 하고 개념찬 배우라 좋음. 차기작 얼른 보고싶은데 엔아같은 멜로 강추합니다 She is getting prettier. She does a lot of good deeds and she is also out of the box thinkier. I want to see her next project so fast, a melodrama like Angel Eyes. 

목소리만 재능기부하지말고 얼굴도 보여줘요.빨리 작품으로 만나고 싶어요 Please don't just donate you voice, please show us your face too. Come back fast wth a next project. 

아름다운 외모만큼 좋은일도 정말 많이하시네요 내년엔 꼭 좋은작품으로 볼수있길 기대하고 있을께요^^You really do a lot of good work as much as you are beautiful. I am anticipating your next project next year.

얼굴두 이쁜데다 맘은 더이쁜 배우 겉멋든 여배우와는 달리 소탈하면서 명품만 밝히는 된장녀가 아닌 그런배우여서 좋다 선행두 해서 본보기가 됄듯 Not only is she pretty but her heart is prettier. She is not stuck on appearance or expensive material stuff or luxury. That is why i like her. She also does good deed that she will become an examplary person. 

http://entertain.naver.com/comment/list?oid=076&aid=0003018788&lfrom=twitter

I went into the page and saw more positive comments, but I gotta go and cook turkey. Have a great day!!!

thanks for the translate and it's great to read good comnarios about Goo Hye Sun noo-nim :heart:

• Like 4

On 11/24/2016 at 8:09 PM, cheerkoo said:

Wow, she/he is actor and s/h is left the comment about Ku! really... something hehe

I've just noticed that Charmzone's age is definitely same with Ku in @yonghwa's post, since 1984, waahh they grew up together :)

• Like 4

[제22회 서울광고대상] 화장품부문 우수상 - 참존 디알프로그

디알프로그에 보내주신 깊은 관심과 사랑에 먼저 감사의 인사를 올립니다

SSI_20161129163122_V.jpg

디알프로그는 ´바르게 만든 더모 코스메틱´이라는 슬로건 아래 오직 피부만을 고민하고 연구해 온 50년 헤리지티지 브랜드입니다.

약사 출신 CEO의 노하우를 응축한 브랜드인 디알프로그는 1966년 약사 시절부터 시작하여 피부의 겉모습보다는 속부터 건강하게 가꿔야 한다는 이념을 모토로 건강한 기초화장품에 대한 정의를 새롭게 써 내려 가고 있습니다.

이번에 화장품부문 우수상을 받은 디알프로그 광고는 ‘피부에 바르다, 바르게 만들다’라는 카피를 메인으로 구성하여 ‘바르다’의 두 가지 의미에 대해 이야기 하고 있습니다. 스킨케어 제품은 피부에 바르는 것이라는 기본적인 개념을 이야기함과 동시에 피부에 바르는 것이기에 바르게 만들어야 한다는 철학이 담겨 있습니다. 이것이 바로 디알프로그의 철학이자 50년간 이어온 헤리티지입니다.

촉촉하고 탄력 넘치는 피부의 구혜선과 함께 광고에 등장하는 두 가지 크림은 디알프로그 토코비타 에너지 크림과 디알프로그 워터-풀차지 크림입니다. 우선 디알프로그 토코비타 에너지 크림은 주름 개선, 미백 이중 기능성 효과로 피부를 맑고 탱탱하게 가꿔주어 ´탄력소환 크림´이라는 애칭으로 불리며 브랜드를 대표하는 시그니처 아이템으로 큰 사랑을 받고 있습니다.

또한 디알프로그 워터-풀차지 크림은 ´피부갈증 해소크림´이라는 애칭에서 알 수 있듯 메마른 피부의 갈증을 즉각적으로 해소시켜주며 강력한 보습막을 형성하여 오랜 시간 촉촉한 피부를 유지시켜 주는 수분크림입니다.

이번 수상을 통해 다시 한 번 디알프로그 브랜드를 사랑하고 아껴주신 모든 분에게 감사의 마음을 전합니다. 감사합니다.

http://www.seoul.co.kr/news/newsView.php?id=20161130039004&wlog_tag3=naver

• Like 7