Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hi Sunnies! Thanks again for your posts.

Thanks for the video meow. SeungRi is funny. I love his happy character. Can't wait for his love interest which comes in the middle of the drama he said. :) GHS' & LSY love story looks like a combo of first love, only love & great love. I'm sure I'll be crying. What can I say, I'm a sucker of melodramas :D So KJS' character is her boyfriend here. One more day! Can't wait to see GHS again. :X

Thank you @meow for MV and of cause for all goodies you give to us ,but at this moment thank you for the last one you posted ! I could see the good,natural acting of all cast present in it . It loooks not only full of emotions but profound liaisons with real life . Thank you to all of you for your hard but interesting and joyful work ,but now it's time for a short brake . here take something sweet and colorful :
  Fotografie: O zi plină de FERICIRE!http:
bon appetite !

Hello Sunnies :)

Good Morning, Happy Friday everyone :)

Thank You all for all the updates, @zamza, @siidudul, @meow13, n0v_ what can i say your great :)

just love the new teaser @myonenonly I'm ready for the drama to start :)

@shadia71 please noooo as much as i like KJS i love me some LSY LOL

have a great day and peace :)

4-13_zpsb6b0533f.jpg