Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest FitrianaR

Thanks @zamzam for info

waaah our Princess has start to filming AE.. sooo happy.. cant wait.

Ghs fighting !!

ZamZam said:

드라마촬영하네요

소심해서 가까이서 찍지는 못하겟고 여자배우는 구혜선이네요 ㅋㅋ 드라마제목이 무슨 엔젤아이즈 적혀있네요 멀리서봣는데도 구혜선 이쁨

http://m.ppomppu.co.kr/new/bbs_view.php?id=freeboard&no=3297701

today GHS has start to filming for Angel Eyes
hope my translation was correct lol

Hello SUnnies :)

@zamzam Thank You for the article and @cheerkoo thanks for the sub :)

@gayu312 we missed you Im really sorry for you loss Sunnies are here for you if you need us :(

@S_sun I will try to help as much as I can Im going out of town for the weekend next week so hopefully after that I can try to help :)

out of topic :

Please do pray for Malaysian Airlines flight no 370 as of right now the plane is still missing [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest S_sun

Thanks @zamzam for the article and Sue for translating. Please take your time Sue for part 2. We are not going anywhere...hehehe Excited to hear GHS has started filming!
@gayu312 Very sorry for your loss, sis. Please don't worry about us. Just take care of yourself and pass our deepest condolences to your family.  We will manage. Thanks for your concern.As you can see, @GHSforever will help out after next weekend.
@GHSforever, really appreciate your offer to help. We need it as I don't know how to do it. Thanks, sis.:)

Good Morning!  Hope you are all enjoying your weekends!  Just dropping in to thank you for bringing all the news about AE - seriously, I can't wait!!
To Gayu312:  I'm so sorry for you loss.  I too have lost my mother and my dad is getting on in years so I know how painful and sad it can be.  You are in my thoughts and prayers - God Bless!  

Guest ari_oppa

gayu312 said: Hi sisters..Its long time..Life has started being tougher for me..Sorry for not being able to post here..My bad time..I lost my father..thanks for all the posts ..I myself dont know when I ll be back to normal life..Someone please take the responsibility of video message to GHS along with sis S_sun...As she mentioned GHSforever mom and yonghwa bro are there for it..Those who can also make it..Please help them..Great that GHS tweeted lot these days..Her selca gave strength to me..Want to see angel eyes..Ll have to wait for it :(

S_sun

said:

Hi Sunnies,Regarding the support video message project for GHS for Angel Eyes and Daughter, the dateline is March 15.The email to send it to is sunniesinternational@gmail.com
We hope many Sunnies will join in this support project,whether individually or as a group. For those who are thinking about it but not sure which program to use. I recommend movie maker. It comes with the new windows I think. Or one can get free download. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/movie-maker#t1=overviewFor a technically challenged person like me, I was able to use it. I am also shy person,so I just use scenery.hahahaWe also have our resident mv experts like @GHSforever, @yonghwa to ask if we have any questions! hahaha Hope you,guys , don't mind helping out if we need advice. :)
Those who can't , it is ok.... there will be other opportunities at other times.. There's the rice wreath project from different regions. Also many had participated in the love letters project in the past . Furthermore  one can always send her letter or card or tweet her or send her a FB message to let her know of your support. :)
Btw GHS likes is over 2,800,000 at FaceBook!  YAY! Congrats! GHS fighting!

Guest S_sun

Thanks so much @GHSforever and @Yonghwa for your offer of help. We will know after March 15 the no. of video messages. I am reassured that we can make this a successful video message of support project. Hope you two are also making your video messages to GHS too. :)
It is less than 4 weeks to the first episode of Angel Eyes. Seems like SBS is not promoting it much yet. I wonder if we tweet to SBS to update Angel Eyes, it might get the ball rolling and shows SBS there are many fans looking forward to AE. Their twitter is https://twitter.com/SBSNOW
Have a good weekend Sunnies. :)

Someone alerted me to this blog!!
lux-lady blogger~~
A blogger who adores every thing about Cafe Manolin.
I believe this is her second blog about C. M. because she took so many pix there.
We also see the gentle and adorable Bhap---I really think Bhap is wearing what we saw
inside the box that GHS tweeted about---when she was telling us that Mango never
fails to jump inside any box that he may see.
http://blog.naver.com/luxninebed?Redirect=Log&logNo=110186607975

Hello SUnnies :)

@zamzam Thank You for the article and @cheerkoo thanks for the sub :)

@gayu312 we missed you Im really sorry for you loss Sunnies are here for you if you need us :(

@S_sun I will try to help as much as I can Im going out of town for the weekend next week so hopefully after that I can try to help :)

out of topic :

Please do pray for Malaysian Airlines flight no 370 as of right now the plane is still missing [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<

------Thank you-----------

@GHSforever‌

Khamsahamida

#PrayForMH370

@GHSforever‌

Hopefully GHS is in RM as well

Good news from

@moonss70‌

Angel Eyes...on Running Man!

AE team including LSY are shooting 'RUNNING MEN' SBS program today. It will be aired on 23th of the March"

So please mark our calendar!

Cr: owner

photo A4518034-CE41-4D67-91E8-3DFD30E2518E_zpst2stj0oa.jpg

wow...Angel's Eyes is SBS production but they will appear on MBC running man kekekkekeI always wish GHS will appear on running man from a long time ago...I can predict what Haha & Kwang Soo's reaction if they meet GHS :)) They must be flirting to the max =))However i am still doubt that she will join, it might be just LSY and the second guy. GYS seems not a type who like to run :-?Whatever....I am praying now  [-O<
Since a drama can 'advertise' on other channel, GHS should come as  'Morning Angel' on KBS 1N2D show  hehhee, even the '"Morning Angel" title fits her drama title :P

Hello Sunnies :)

@zamzam yes I love her in Absolute Darling love to see her different expression on her face in Angel Eyes drama cannot wait :)

@sin hoonsim THank you so much for the information I love Running Man I really wish our GHS in it with LSY :)

@illay Running Man is SBS production is not MBC :)

To all the Sunnies just for today if you can pray for Hannah it's here 1 year death anniversary !!!

out of topic :

this was hannah's tweet 3/9/2013

To all my twitter friends...

Thank you for all the information you have shared with me...

I certainly enjoyed all the moments I spent reading, sharing and chatting with all of you, mostly because we share our love for the same person, KHJ & GHS. Meeting these people made my journey in this world meaningful.

Please 
cheering for them. Encourage them when they are down and trusting them, believing that they surely have reason why sometimes they need to say a lie.

I wish I could see more of their story...unfortunately, my body is no longer responding to my treatment...

In the next few days...
I can no longer post or update my twitter & blog.
I will be going to sleep for a while and rest my soul in peace and wait till God through Christ Jesus will call my name to life again and live forever in a perfect paradise...until then, I wish you all to live a meaningful life...

안녕히 계세요!

I didnt know that our sister Hanah is that sick please say a prayer for her when you go to sleep tonight, my heart aches right now and im really sorry that i have to share this info I just had too because I need you to pray for our dear friend and give her strenght

Thank You Sunnies