Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

myoblu

said:  Thank you @geumtrangdi ,for your kind and beautiful words and for writing my nick name with "e" at the end ,it was my  wish, but I couldn't because it was allocated ! Seeing it now ,seems to look cute ! Thank you so much !@robbo4 ,I laughed at your comment for its humor ,

but it was a sad laugh ! I wonder why was  so much afraid the men, towards the women ? Wasn't them their moms ,wife,daughters ? How much irrational cruelty

!!!!

It's true that Angel Eyes has start to filming the child actors' parts
how about GHS? does she accepting that role :-?

강하늘, '엔젤아이즈' 촬영장서 깜짝 생일 파티 "꿈에도 생각 못해"

2759658514_80cbd3bb.jpg

[스포츠서울닷컴ㅣ이건희 기자] 배우 강하늘(24·본명 김하늘)이 생일 파티를 열어 준 SBS 새 주말 드라마 '엔젤 아이즈' 제작진에게 고마운 마음을 표현했다.

강하늘은 생일이었던 지난 21일 작품 촬영 도중 박신우 감독에게 깜짝 생일 파티를 선물 받았다. 그는 "촬영장에서 생일 축하를 받게 될지는 꿈에도 생각하지 못했다"며 "자전거를 타고 내려가는 장면을 찍었는데 한 스태프가 천천히 자전거를 끌고 올라오라고 얘기하기에 그런 줄로만 알았다"고 당시를 떠올렸다.

이어 강하늘은 "위로 올라가니까 제작진이 케이크를 들고 생일 축하 노래를 불러 줬다"며 "단 몇 분 뒤에 생일이 지나갈 뻔했는데 그 직전에 생일 파티가 열려 나도 모르게 가슴이 찡했다"고 털어놨다.

그는 "원래 생일을 챙기는 성격이 아닌데 이번에는 '생일이 이런 거구나'라고 느껴 SNS에 글을 올리기도 했다"며 "박신우 감독님과 스태프들 덕분에 아주 좋은 추억을 갖게 됐다. 진심으로 감사하다"고 덧붙였다.

강하늘은 '세 번 결혼하는 여자' 후속으로 4월부터 방송되는 '엔젤 아이즈'에서 남자 주인공 동주의 아역을 맡았다. 강하늘은 비록 출연 분량은 적지만, 여자 주인공 수완의 어린 시절을 연기할 남지현과 함께 작품 초반을 제대로 책임지기 위해 캐릭터에 몰두하고 있다. 성인이 된 동주와 수완 역에는 각각 이상윤과 구혜선이 물망에 올랐다.

'엔젤 아이즈'는 가슴 설레는 첫사랑과 12년 만에 다시 만나 아프지만 맑고 깨끗한 사랑을 나누는 남녀의 이야기를 다루는 정통 멜로물이다. KBS2 '꽃보다 남자'를 집필했던 윤지련 작가와 SBS '야왕' '유령' 등을 공동 연출했던 감독이 힘을 모았다.

canusee@media.sportsseoul.com
연예팀 ssent@media.sportsseoul.com

http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1323573.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------------

_Ayesuper
@Koohyesun119 언니... 여기 프로필 사진에 있는 사진 우리도 보여줘요!!! 다르쟈나!!!! F.OUND 표지랑 미묘하게 다르쟈나!!! B컷 풀어주라고 문의해도 절대 안 풀어줬는데 ㅠㅠ 우씽.

Bh_Xw_Rnc_CUAAbsoo.png
@_Ayesuper - twitter

Beautiful Koo :x

Thank you zamzam for the article.
Kang Ha Neul was given a surprise bday party on the set location of Angel Eyes. It made him very happy. The article still just says that GHS and YSY have been asked to play the adult roles. No indication of confirmation.  One thing puzzling....I thought the Angel Eyes director was suppose to be Choi MoonSik.(??Wasn't it??)..above the director who gave surprise party is Park SinWoo. The writer is still BOF writer Yoon JiRyun. Director Park directed dramas such as Ghost and ??YaWong~??Ambitious King. Recently, GHS tweeted that she is again staying up all night...could she be working more on her movie Daughter and cannot do Angel Eyes??? The FOUND article said that GHS was nearly finished with editing Daughter at the time of the interview...

http://www.newspim.com/view.jsp?newsId=20140226000561
Did you hear?
Actress Choi JiWoo just signed contract with YG Ent.

Sorry, Had no time to further translate HNSH...

Really?
YSY thread said that he already signed on?
I cannot find anything on GHS's news portals:
Naver's (I like GHS's new profile pix in Naver)
http://search.naver.com/search.naver?where=nexearch&query=%EA%B5%AC%ED%98%9C%EC%84%A0&sm=top_hty&fbm=1&ie=utf8
Daum portal:
http://search.daum.net/search?w=tot&q=%EA%B5%AC%ED%98%9C%EC%84%A0
Nate portal:

Nate portal:
http://search.daum.net/nate?w=tot&q=%B1%B8%C7%FD%BC%B1
How come nate portal refuses to appear?? ke
I also read----at times I just read and do not post...
YSY was also offered the script for "Never Ending Love" a SBS drama to air in June after Angel Eyes and he already stated that he will not take Never Ending Love. The article gave reason that it will conflict with Angel Eyes....so it is very possible that he signed on to do Angel Eyes....

HNSH @3:35
father, Huh Yub (1517-1588)---She may be my daughter, but how is that she is born so smart?
(he is listening to HNSH read from a book--a lot of hard words!!)

Professor Jung Song Ryong of Gang Neung University---You could say that Chodang Huh Yub's (father) way of thinking was very open-minded in that, normally only boys are sent to the military or to school, but he had Nan Seol study with the boys. He especially had her study history and ??tong-gham or China's ??DeBoySi. I am sure she received such support and influence from her older brother and her father.

GHS<N>--In 1610, it is recorded in her younger brother Huh Gyun's  book, ??"Sung So Bu Bu Go", Older brother and older sister's writing was learned at home." (GHS reads off the very difficult Chinese character words from Huh Gyun's book, and then she translates to easier words and post on the screen.)  From early on, HNSH's family's reputation was already widely spread into China as "Huh-ssi O-Moon-Jang-Gah".

Today is the first meeting with the child HNSH. Long time ago, even HNSH must have been such a smiling child too.
GHS--I am trying to think about how best to explain to the child actress about HNSH. She is so young so she is not aware of the historical context of HNSH.
(on screen) 1570--HNSH at age 8
GHS<N>--Known widely as the writers' family, I am sure that the smell of ink was never ending all year round.

@5:26 Her older brother, Huh Bong (1551-1588)--looking on at HNSH writing.
servant outside--Young Master, Song Gok Ku-sunsengnim is here.
Huh Bong--Ah, Song Gok-yi? Welcome! I miss reading your poem so much that I could die.
Song--??It is enough that you saw me??~~
Huh--no, no, don't you know? To me, you are Joseon's greatest poet.
Song---oh, come on..
(on screen) Song Gok Yi Dhal (1539~1612)
GHS<N>--It is said that the poem, ??"Kwang Han Jun Bek Ok Roo Sang Ryang Moon" was written by then 8 year-old HNSH. It had to capture the attention of then most famous poet, Song Gok Yi Dhal.
Song--It is amazing! How can you say this is written by an 8-yo girl!
GHS<N>--Her expressive power was like gems that heavenly beings would come down in a hurry to witness. It really is hard to believe that a child wrote it.
(on screen)
"??Kwang Han Jun Bek Ok Roo Sang Ryang Moon:
Come on all, Let us raise the crossbeam towards east
At dawn, let us take off on phoenix and enter the palace of dragons
when the day breaks, the sun shoots up from under the ??injury
Full of work red glow reflects on the sea and turns it red."

GHS<N>--(on screen:HNSH's book titled, (as above) Kwang Han Jun Bek Ok Roo Sang Ryang Moon) It may be a worn and weathered xylograph, but doesn't it feel like soon a torrent of pearls will just pour out?

"Kwang Han Jun Bek Ok Roo Sang Ryang Moon" is a writing about a scene of raising crossbeams to build a castle in the sky and congratulating. Even adults could not have even imagined such a masterpiece without an extensive knowledge of the world of ??DoGat and wide range of reading.
Interestingly, we are aware of the 2 types of her writing titled "Kwang Han Jun Bek Ok Roo Sang Ryang Moon" as transcribed by then noted calligrapher Han Suk Bong. Do you think it is possible that an excellent calligrapher recognized the true person of the name/excellent name?
Huh MiJa: Formal Professor of Sung Shin Women's College--In 1608, when HNSH's writing collection was being made, Huh Gyun (HNSH's younger brother) again asked Han Suk Bong-sunsengnim to transcribe it and it ("Kwang Han Jun Bek Ok Roo Sang Ryang Moon") was recorded in the back of her writing collection as an appendix/postcript. .

(On screen) China @8;18
Precious writing collection of HNSH became widely known, even to China. So, it is only natural that other writers paid attention to it.
(on screen) Around 1600 China's Yun Gyung (Buk Gyung=Beijing)
first man in red--Did you read this carefully? .
2nd man in red--what is even more surprising is that it is written by a Joseon woman.
3rd man in red--I never thought much as it is a small country but to think such a woman is from Joseon.
1st man in red--She is really amazing. ??She dare surpass ??YiChongJo??
2nd--no matter how much I read it, it is remarkable...
other men--I agree.

GHS<N>--Joseon woman HNSH's collective work must have been so popular in China that it was very easy to find it in many different books published in China.
@9:24
It is recorded in [yul jo poem collection] that ??Lord Ju Ji Bun of Geum Roong went to ?? dongguk=East Country as a diplomat and returned with her poem collection and found that it was already widely prevalent in China.
@9:41
In [Myung Si Jong] written by Ju Hee Jun, along with HNSH's 5 poems, it is recorded: "Ja=Gyung Byun is Nan Seol, sister to Bong and Gyun, and, after her death, she has become a female guru/Taoist/spiritual teacher."
Besides this, so many other classic rare books (@9:50) in China record HNSH's poems that I could not help but be surprised. From small Joseon and not even a male! Do you think that the discovery of this genius poetess is likened to the appearance of today's Harry Potter author J.K.Rowling?

Prof Jang Jongryong--After collecting the HNSH poems and introducing her works to China, he also sent many to Joseon poets. But he especially sent his sister's works to many diplomats of China and also went to China to personally introduce her works there. By doing all this work, he actually created a Hallyu craze.
stop@10:26

@GHSforever..i know GHS is still very quiet but nothing is wrong with hoping so why not hahaha i'll just deal with it afterwards this is out of topic but when i saw CHA SEUNG WON had just confirmed wit you re surrounded it gave me the hope and dream for GHS comeback. 

This is the BIG news, yihaaaaaa Finally Koo confirmed for Angel Eyes <:-P <:-P

구혜선, '엔젤아이즈' 출연 확정..2년만 안방 복귀

[OSEN=박정선 기자] 배우 구혜선이 SBS 새 주말드라마 ‘엔젤 아이즈'에 출연한다.

구혜선의 소속사 와이지엔터테인먼트는 27일 이같이 밝히며 "구혜선이 주연 윤수완 역을 맡았다"고 전했다.

'엔젤아이즈'는 아픈 가족사 때문에 첫 사랑을 떠나 보낸 남녀 주인공이 12년 후 재회하면서 벌어지는 일을 그린 작품. 구혜선이 맡은 역인 윤수완은 119구급대의 응급 구조사로 시각장애인이었지만 안구 이식으로 눈을 뜨게 되면서 119 구조대원으로서의 새로운 삶을 살아가게 된다. 요조숙녀 같은 외모의 윤수완은 이미지와는 정반대로 과격한 행동도 서슴지 않는 반전 매력의 소유자이며 또 가슴 한구석에 아픈 첫사랑의 추억을 간직한 인물이다.

201402271045775038_530e99d466ed6.jpg

이로써 구혜선은 지난 2011년 3월 종영한 SBS ‘부탁해요 캡틴’ 이후 약 2년만에 안방극장에 복귀한다. 특히 이번 드라마를 통해 그는 지난 2009년 방송돼 화제를 모았던 KBS 2TV ‘꽃보다 남자’의 윤지련 작가와 약 5년만에 조우해 이목을 집중시키고 있다.

구혜선은 “오랜만의 작품이라 설렌다”면서 “극 중 역할이 구조대원인만큼 실제 훈련으로 준비를 철저히 할 예정이다. 촬영이 리얼할 것이라고 전해 들어서 긴장도 되지만 최선을 다하겠다”고 각오를 전했다. 이어 그는 “윤지련 작가님과는 꼭 다시 작품을 함께하고 싶었다. ‘꽃보다 남자’를 하면서 너무 즐거웠고 믿음이 있었다. 작가님을 다시 만나게 돼서 무엇보다 기쁘다. 즐거운 작품 만들도록 노력하겠다”고 전했다.

한편 ‘엔젤 아이즈’는 SBS 주말드라마 ‘세 번 결혼하는 여자’ 후속으로 오는 4월 방송될 예정이다.

mewolong@osen.co.kr
http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109794255

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[#42 February, 2014] 구혜선 | 자유를 탐닉하는 아티스트 B cut

2c4c86c7f387d112513daf676aa1ade8.jpg
[#42 February, 2014] 구혜선자유를 탐닉하는 아티스트B cut
파운드 매거진 2월호에 실린 자세한 기사 내용은 아래에서 확인하세요.구혜선 | 나로 살게 하다 Part1 http://foundmag.co.kr/335083구혜선 | 자유를 탐닉하는 아티스트 Part2 http://foundmag.co.kr/335101
http://foundmag.co.kr/336180

Hello Sunnies :)

here's the article from Lee Sang Yoon thread thanks @stevie8

More articles : LSY will appear as a doctor for the first time in Angel Eyes (working title)

이상윤이 SBS 새 주말드라마 '엔젤 아이즈(가제)'의 주인공으로 전격 캐스팅됐다.

LSY cast as the main character for the new SBS weekend drama "Angel Eyes (working title"!!

source: http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=354283~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
이상윤, '엔젤아이즈' 출연 확정 "의사 역할 처음"
LSY confirmed for starring role in 'Angel Eyes', "the first doctor role"

source : http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201402270806321111&ext=da  opposite with our lovely GHS :)

more article from Lee Sang Yoon thread thanks @stevie8

구혜선, SBS `엔젤 아이즈` 캐스팅…이상윤과 연기 호흡
배우 구혜선이 SBS 새 주말극 `엔젤 아이즈`(극본 윤지련, 연출 박신우, 가제)에 캐스팅 됐다. 

`엔젤 아이즈`는 아픈 가족사 때문에 첫 사랑을 떠나 보낸 남녀 주인공이 12년 후 재회 하면서 벌어지는 가슴 찡한 멜로 드라마. 

구혜선은 119구급대 응급 구조사 윤수완 역을 맡았다. 소방서에서뿐만 아니라 인근 병원들에서도 알아주는 열혈대원이다. 

시각장애인이었지만 안구 이식으로 눈을 뜨게 되면서 119 구조대원으로서의 새로운 삶을 살아가게 되는 인물. 요조숙녀 같은 외모의 윤수완은 이미지와는 정반대로 과격한 행동도 서슴지 않는 반전 매력의 소유자로 등장할 예정이다. 또 가슴 한구석에 아픈 첫사랑의 추억을 간직한 인물이기도 하다. 

드라마 `꽃보다 남자`의 윤지련 작가와 구혜선이 5년 만에 다시 만나는 작품이다.

구혜선은 27일 소속사를 통해 "극 중 역할이 구조대원인만큼 실제 훈련으로 준비를 철저히 할 예정"이라며 "촬영이 리얼할 것이라고 전해 들어서 긴장도 되지만 최선을 다하겠다"고 전했다. 

구혜선의 상대역은 이상윤이 맡았다. 

`세 번 결혼하는 여자` 후속으로 4월 방송 예정이다.

Source : http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=313666&year=2014
~~~~~~~~~~~

It's confirmed - GHS to star opposite LSY in AE .

@cheerkoo thanks in advance for the translatin its probably all the same :)