Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

@ZamZam ,you're a source of hidden treasures ! Thank you ! Regarding this good looking actor ,I tend to agree with @myonenonly ! But first of all ,I wish GHS takes this drama ,the rest can be arranged ! @Torey Oluwat ,why give you "off topic " to @S_sun ? If If it was a mistake ,please correct it ! Me "superstar "like @cheerkoo ? Don't make me laugh ! How can a simple worker to be at the same level as Phidias ? And, beside, for the mistake of soompi  almost 2500 comments-I don't know the exact number - including translations of her are lost in nothingness . Please ,let's be serious !

Off the topic 2 cent~forgive me.
2 leading actors who may work with GHS if she takes Angel Eyes.
Both actors have amazing educational backgrounds.
LSY graduated from Seoul National (supposedly nunber 1 university in Korea) with a major in physics!
KJS lived in England during middle school and high school years. He returned to Korea to enter drama major in HanKook University, but did not get in. So, he studied German language in the same university. he has teaching certificates to teach both German and English.Then he got his masters from Kyung Hee University's (I heard this is a well known college too in Korea) Journalism and Communication School focusing on "cultural contents planning".
phew~
They are both few years older than GHS. (dob year 1981)
keke
I did not know...KJS came out for one or 2 epi in NN5 as Han HyoJoo's love interest. I saw in Wiki that he also came out briefly in Strongest Chilwoo...I don't remember seeing him!!!
Sorry---off the topic!!
But, interesting trivia...keke

Another fun? intersting? trivia~
http://cafe.daum.net/Bestdresser/CzsS/41463?q=%B1%B8%C7%FD%BC%B1%20%C0%CC%B9%CE%C8%A3%20%BF%AD%BE%D6%BC%B3&re=1
This blogger collected interviews of all major and few minor BOF cast members about their ideal mates and she also added any chages they made about their ideal mate criteria after BOF.

GHS's part~
At the press conference of BOF:

Q. 꽃보다남자 구혜선씨, 이상형은 어떤 사람입니까? GHS's ideal

A. " 꽃미남은 별로. 전 외모를 안보기 때문이예요. Not very interested in "pretty man" style; Looks is not that important to me.

" 무엇보다 친절한 사람이 좋아요." Above all, I like a kind person.

" 저보다 나이가 어리면 안돼요." He absolutely cannot be younger than I am

" 예의바른 사람이 좋아요." I like a person with good manners.

" 자상한 사람이 좋아요."I like a caring person"

" 인간미가 넘치는 사람이면 더 좋아요."It would be even better if he has overflowing sense of humanity."

"저를 리드해 주는 사람이 좋아요."I like a person who would lead me." (This is interesting since GHS said so herself that she can be very stubborn and she is not very good at listening although she is trying to change it.)

The blogger added this statement:

(참고로 위의 인터뷰는 꽃남 제작발표회때 인터뷰입니다. For your reference, above interview content is from the BOF's press conference.

최근엔 좀더 추가되고 바꼈더라고요. Recently, (this blogger posted on April 13, 2009) GHS's ideal changed.

속깊은 남자라면 나이와 상관없이 연하도 괜찮다,

의리있는 남자가 좋다..로) GHS supposedly said that age does not matter to her if the guy is very deep inside; that it is OK with her if he is younger than she is. She likes a man with sense of loyalty.

keke

hmmm~ interesting...the blogger's website address does not get recorded on this post. The blogger posted it in Daum portal and her website name is "bestdresser".

Thanks Sue for the fun trivia...

After GHS have met her yummy lead actor in BOF :) ehrrr cough * I believe he's her boyfriend now..cough*...some of her views changed. ;) As women aged our ideals also changed. When I was a teenager looks is number one. Then when I was on my twenties looks & personality together. On my early thirties intelligence & humor is number one. Now, job security & money is number one. Hahaha...

Sue to me you're immortal. You have to translate & comment. I'm so thankful we have you in JT. :X

Thanks for bringing to my attention @myoblu. I myself did not notice the off-topic button has been used on one of my post. hahaha@Torey Oluwat perhaps you accidentally clicked it since it is close to insightful? I did not think I went off -topic in that post. :)
Sue, thanks for the tidbits. GHS' change of ideal man may have to do with her finding someone younger with very deep thoughts. hahaha. Anyway it is great that she is open to anyone who click with her in her heart and mind irrespective of age. Hope she finds love and happiness as she deserves the very best! :)

This is now really "off topic" for SURE!!
While waiting for GHS's docudrama, I just love watching "Let uss eat!". So sad ---only one epi per week...
Love looking at all the delicious food and the dog Barasshi is so adorable--esp when she gets upset!! keke
It is so funny and also has an underlying suspense---keke
Anyway...end of being off topic for today.
Take care Sunnies!

@Torey Oluwat ,please don't be sad for my observation ,I did it with love . Maybe I wouldn't see it too if it wasn't for this new ranking members ,and just read that it count every reaction is transformed in points ! Not that's matter too much -my POV - but it's a sin to be punished for a mistake ! I'm sorry if I'm upset you ,forgive me I didn't do it ,with bad thoughts . PLEASE !

Guest Torey Oluwatoyin

@Torey Oluwat ,please don't be sad for my observation ,I did it with love . Maybe I wouldn't see it to if it wasn't for this new ranking members ,and just read that it count every reaction transformed in points ! Not that's matter too much -my POV - but it's sin to be punished for a mistake ! I'm sorry if I'm upset you ,forgive me I didn't do it ,with bad thoughts . PLEASE !

oh my sis,it Ok.i understand you did it with love :x.i didnt take it as scolding.there is a saying in my land which say"if we use the right hand to scold a child,we use the left hand hold her closer and hug her.if u think u scold me,have already ur hug. :)

Million thanks cheerkoo for all the translations amd other Sunnies for the updates too :)

@ twitter infor from : M @_Ayesuper

2월 24일 월요일 오후 13시 20분. <MBC 네트워크 특선 #허난설헌> 방송. *연출/주연/내레이션 : #구혜선 #kuhyesun pic.twitter.com/cW8Rn69yQ5

Embedded image permalink

Here's the link

*MBC On-Air Player -> http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/onair.aspx 

btw please checked since there are some countries the network not working. thanks

@sukreen it is working in my place.. Thank You.. @ayesuper1 Thank You. @cheerkoo at first I was kinda sad too because of the time but then I realized documentary anyway are not commercial film so I'm just happy it will be airing already maybe next week or soon GHS will tell us what drama she will act on or will update us about her movie @geumtrangdi sorry I'm quite late pm is private message..I like your idea about saving for group vacation to Korea to see GHS the only thing is I'm not good at long time planning oh in 4yrs. winter Olympic will be in Korea

This is now really "off topic" for SURE!!

While waiting for GHS's docudrama, I just love watching "Let uss eat!". So sad ---only one epi per week...

Love looking at all the delicious food and the dog Barasshi is so adorable--esp when she gets upset!! keke

It is so funny and also has an underlying suspense---keke

Anyway...end of being off topic for today.

Take care Sunnies!

@cheerkoo Haha I've just recently heard about Let's Eat from a friend of mine. She also mentioned that Beast's Jonghyun(?) is one of the casts too. Now because I'm tagging along an offtopiccomment, I KNOW THIS IS OFF-TOPIC TOO :)). LOL.

Anyway, thanks @ZamZam for bringing those photos here.

I wonder if there are any updates about Daughter? When do you think its premiere will be? :-? I hope we'll hear something about Hye Sun's/YG/SBS' confirmation on the final casting for Angel's Eyes.

Borrowing the article from "Angel eyes" thread

Credits to the owner

Thanks to

@1sunflower2 for translation

&

@SangYunJapanFan: for sharing Article in Japanese

&

@stevie8 for sharing article in Hangul

【DRAMA】キム·ジソク、今回も週末ドラマ「エンジェル·アイズ」出演確定 http://t.co/eyE59MlIsF

俳優キム·ジソク(33·ギムボソク)がドラマ「エンジェル·アイズ(仮題)」の出演を確定した。

ドラマ関係者によると、キム·ジソクは、来る4月放送予定のSBS新しい週末ドラマ「エンジェル·アイズ」の主人公にキャスティング、撮影を控えている。ある関係者は、「現在の子役分量を撮影中だ。大人の演技者は、3部以降から出演する予定だ"と耳打ちした。キム·ジソクは、劇中イ·サンユンとク·ヘソンを置いて対立する。昨年9月に放映終了したSBS週末ドラマ「ワンダフルママ」以来7ヶ月ぶりの復帰作である。

「エンジェル·アイズ」は、病気の家族捕らえ別れた二人の男女主人公が12年後に再び会う話を描いた作品。「花より男子」の台本を書いたユンジリョン作家と「バリでの出来事」「クリスマスに雪が降れば」などを演出したチェ·ムンソクPDが呼吸を合わせて「三度結婚している女性」の後続である。

Translated by

@1sunflower2

AE=angel eyes

[DRAMA] Kim Ji Suk decides again to be in a weekend drama called AE http://t.co/eyE59MlIsF

it has been decided that actor kim ji suk (33 yrs. old, real name: Kim Bo-seok) will be in the drama AE (title not yet decided).

according to someone connected to the drama, KJS will be one of the main characters in the new SBS weekend drama AE that is scheduled to air this coming april. a person connected to the drama secretly said, "we are in the midst of recording the childern's parts right now. the adults' parts are scheduled to be seen after the 3rd episode (????? - not sure what the japanese part is trying to say here so i could be wrong). KJS will act against the couple LSY and GHS in the drama. AE marks the drama comeback of KJS since 7 months when the SBS weekend drama 「wonderful mama」ended last september.

AE is a drama about a couple who separated due to family strife and meets again 12 years later.

the writer Yoon Ji-ryun who wrote 「boys over flowers」 and the PD choi moon-suk who directed「something happened in Bali」 and 「will it snow for christmas?」 will pair up together for AE. AE will replace 「the woman who married three times」.

photo 01CBB3AE-70EA-4101-97B0-A0080B5530A7_zpsqduuccrc.jpg

Posting through phone..sorry Couldn't post the pic