Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hello Sunnies Happy Tuesday :)

@cheerkoo your welcome, yes you from another star is my new obsession I just love this drama and also for the english sub that article and the blogger, She's so amazing.

@s_sun Thanks for hancinema article your right eventhough shes not doing any drama right now she's still number 1 most wanted actress.

@sukreen thanks for sharing the pic sis from @ninimarlina.

@aokoito Thanks for her lovely picture she's so adorable

OMG yesterday was my birthday and I tweeted to KHS all I want for my birthday is a tweet from her

Dahlia@GHSforever Protected Tweets 21h

Tweet from @Koohyesun119 @ActorLeeMinHo @sangsangsmile @samuelmilby @JustSarahG @daninote today will be a great birthday present :)

and she did I'm so happy :x :x :x

@meow13 thanks for her tweet what a great day :)

Stay Warm Sunnies :)

Have a great day :)

Hello Sunnies Happy Tuesday :)

@cheerkoo your welcome, yes you from another star is my new obsession I just love this drama and also for the english sub that article and the blogger, She's so amazing.

@s_sun Thanks for hancinema article your right eventhough shes not doing any drama right now she's still number 1 most wanted actress.

@sukreen thanks for sharing the pic sis from @ninimarlina.

@aokoito Thanks for her lovely picture she's so adorable

OMG yesterday was my birthday and I tweeted to KHS all I want for my birthday is a tweet from her

Dahlia@GHSforever Protected Tweets 21h

Tweet from @Koohyesun119 @ActorLeeMinHo @sangsangsmile @samuelmilby @JustSarahG @daninote today will be a great birthday present :)

and she did I'm so happy :x :x :x

@meow13 thanks for her tweet what a great day :)

Stay Warm Sunnies :)

Have a great day :)

Great that our princess gave you a bday present :) you are soo lucky too :)

A small correction on hancinema article! I guess this update changes every now and then.I saw GHS is not there in actress section now..please.correct me if I m wrong..they keep on change the actor,actresses and dramas..

@GHSforever, Happy belated birthday! So nice to have her twitpics for your birthday,sis! We all got a nice treat too. hahaha
@Gayu312 yes the list changes everyday. I captured it when GHS is no 1 on Jan 20. It is nice to see her up there sometimes especially nowadays she is out of the limelight. It just shows that there is still interest in GHS news. :)
@akoito a warm welcome to this thread. Please come back and share your love for GHS here. :)
Thanks to all Sunnies for the updates, pics, and interesting comments . I enjoy reading them.  :)

@GHS foreverBELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY! GOD BLESS!You are so lucky my friend GHS granted your birthday wish im so jealous.
HELLO SUNNIES!
@meow13 THANK YOU for the tweet..she definitely looked happy on her twitpics hmmm i guess GHS is preparing well for 2014 :x

I guess GHS did not attend the photo opening??
I don't see any news about it...
I guess documentary is different...
Anyway, looking forward to GHS playing Huh Nan Sul Hun, who most likely was born too early and led a tragic life while leaving behind some of her beautiful art and writings...if it was not for her brother, all of her work would have been burnt off.
It seems like a good casting since Huh Nan Sul Hun was also multi-talented.

Hello Sunnies!!
Thank you zamzam and sukreen for Ayesuper's tweets~
I wonder if Ayesuper went to the GangReung photot exhibit??
She posts to tell us about the Huh Nan Sul Hun's 2-part documentary coming in Feb.
She also posts that GHS did go to Germany--remember she tweeted us that she went to Germany??---but it also was for the documentary!!

Hello again Sunnies~
zamzam gave me many links so I went visiting.
There seems to be a DC gallery set up for people to talk about various Korean dramas and even upcoming dramas.
Thanks zamzam!!
There is a new 2014 SBS drama which is temporarily named as:
http://job.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=drama&no=2434848&page=
SBS 새 수목드라마 '너희들은 포위됐다' 구혜선
"You are all surrounded" (Wed and Thurs night drama)
There is GHS's name next to it but  I don't think there is any certainty about GHS being castfor it.

너희들은 포위됐다 (가제)=You are all surrounded

드라마|2014btn_brdc_off2.gif==2014 drama
편성==confirmed to air on SBS
SBS
제작진--no mention of who is the producer
연출 유인식|극본 이정선 ---director Yoo InSik and script by Lee JungSun
줄거리==summary
경찰서를 배경으로 한 20대 신입 경찰들의 이야기==It is a story about the 20-something new police officers'.

Reading the posts by the members,,,they have no idea about it. Can you see GHS as a police officer? I know she loves to wear uniform as she does not have to change costumes often....keke..Well!! I would watch anything with GHS in it...so bring it on!!

Finally a nice post in GHS's DC gallery~~

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=130513&page=1

2부작 다큐드라마  =2-part docudrama

1년여에걸쳐제작된  다큐드라마 허난설헌 =Huh Nan Sul Hun's docudrama that took 1 year to produce.

용인드라마세트장과  생가에서 촬영해=filmed at ??yong-in? drama sets and at  the birthplace

2월에 전국에방송 ==to air in Feb nationally

강릉mbc제작 =produced by GangReung mbc

허난설헌역을  구혜선양이 했네요~~~~GHS plays the role of HNSH

다큐기록영화라  ~~~~A movie that documents the record of the HNSH

반갑네요 =I am so glad to hear it.

다우더  도  잘되기를~~~~I pray that "Daughter" will do well too.

소리없이  강한 쿠!!!!!!!응원합니다 =Silent and strong Koo!!!! I cheer for you.

Thanks @ZamZam and @cheerkoo, thanks for the tidbits. The female lead has yet to be named for "You are surrounded". Cha Seung Won is considering this drama and Lee Seung Gi is the other male lead. It will be great for the reunion for GHS and LSG from the Nonstop days! They had cute chemistry then.I also can't imagine her as a police officer but  it might be fun to watch her as a rookie police officer. She was spunky as Jandi! http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/07/cha-seung-won-likely-to-join-youre-surrounded-unprecedented-shelved-indefinitely-for-dae-jang-geum/#.UuAiFBDn-t8

Miss her so much. I don't care what kind of drama as long as she feels it is a good role and we see her on the small screen again soon....

Guest stouffville

Oh wow..this is exciteng.i hope koo will consider this.i love her in please captain and she did a good job there too.for sure she will do great in this if ever she casted.. im seeing a fierce and pretty police officer...lol!

Thank you @cheerkoo ,like always ! This is a very interesting idea with a police drama . She can play any role and a strong mind like her can be a powerful officer ,like Helen Mirren or Glen Close ,an inquisitive thinking ,a brilliant logic , an irresistible  charm and action which can make even the offenders fall for her ! Yes I certainly  see her like an astute ,courageous and inflexible towards criminals ! Yes ,yes,bring us the policewoman !