Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Thanks for your kind undrstanding. Look forward to meeting you girls :)

Another blogger's review on HyeSun when filming in Gangneung for MBC documentary.
http://blog.naver.com/roripia/50170798392
@cheerkoo, please take a look at this link.thanks in advance

I'll bring over the pics first

1234_2_zpsae8c360c.jpg
1234_4_zps9128a5db.jpg1234_3_zpsfdcd298e.jpg

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks meow13 for the blogger.
Blogger did not have much time to spare at the birthplace of the poet/artist/writer Heo. Blogger also just found out that Heo's brother wrote the legend of Hong Gil Dong...very popular story. She happen to see GHS while touring a bit. GHS was watching the puppet theatre when blogger took a pic/ She says that GHS was explaining what looks like Heo's art work to the camera. When she took a break from filming, blogger took another pix of GHS more carefully examining display of Heo's works. Blogger also took a closeup pix of GHS and was amazed at her beautiful and clean skin and felt envious. Many people were wathching GHS. Blogger wanted to ask GHS to take a pic together but felt scared what the crowd would do. But, when GHS was passing by and the blogger was so close, blogger exclaimed to GHS, Unnie, you are just so pretty. GHS smiled shyly at her and said thank you. Blogger felt that GHS just does not act like a celebrity. She also claims that GHS is slightly on the short side and was amazed at how skinny she is. Blogger is not sure but she thinks that the documentary may only appear on the MBC station for the town of KangReung.
(I hope not!! I hope we can see it soon!!)
Thanks again!!

hello sunnies,this thread looks a little quiet..hope u had a great sunday..
hey u all are doing a very noble deed of donation..u all will be blessed..
thanx meow and cheerkoo for the pics and translation..she looks so flawless in her pics.. :)
i too wish to see the documentary..and what about the samsung galaxy cf?is jung woo sung's cf out already he was the 1st one to shoot isn't it??
i watched an old video of taebin where hyesun featured 'the reason i close my eyes' she was young and sooooooo.. cute then!!and now she has become more beautiful..its a very beautiful song i downloaded it immmediately..but the video was a sad one coz she dies in the end..i guess most of u has seen it already but its my first time watching it..
oh i got my 3rd year soompi anniversary badge too :D its my 3years of loving BOYS OVER FLOWERS(my no1 drama of all time)..3years of loving minho and 3years of adoring hyesun.. :)
seo in guk's album has moved to no3 now..glad that hyesun wrote those meaningful lovely lyrics..
bogoshipoyo hyesun..

Guest S_sun

Some articles about the Samsung Galaxy S4 cfs. Great to see HyeSun back in the news. She looks lovely. 
Sue, could you tell us what it is about when you have time please. Thanks ever so much.
http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/entertainment/2013/05/06/1101000000AKR20130506097800005.HTML
http://www.zdnet.co.kr/news/news_view.asp?artice_id=20130506111348
http://news.donga.com/Main/3/all/20130506/54934730/1

An interview with HS. I love her laugh. Really miss it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVSbEiQjeXY

Hi Sunnies! I was about to post & ask what is Hye Sun up to these days? :) I'm missing my angel so much. :x  Thanks S_sun for the video. She look so happy & pretty. Although I don't understand what she's saying, her giggles warms my heart & made me smile. :x  :))  I'm so elated! Definitely looking forward for the CF. :D Sue thanks in advance, for your translation.

Still hopeful for Hye Sun to do a drama later this year. :)

Please don't forget to VOTE everyday. :) ....some sunnies must be covering their ears by now! hahaha :)) ..just bear with me. Thanks.

Hello Sunnies have a nice day :-h

Samsung Galaxy S4 CF Direct by Koo Hye Sun 나와 S4이야기_백구_구혜선 감독:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_cavL1_u9E&feature=youtu.be

[Photo]All Director join for Samsung Galaxy S4 CF.

r600x600.jpg

Some pics at the Samsung Galaxy S4 cf event,
Hope we will get more pics from @meow13 :D

BJjWKHoCUAASv5i.jpg
BJjWcnUCMAEtkOU.jpg

credit as tagged

Thanks Sukreen ! Awwww !  This CF is so cute! The puppy is so adorable. Is Hye Sun the little girl? They are so cute. The little boy is?...Who's the guy? ...sorry I don't recognize him.  I'm playing this CF over & over again!....can't get enough! :))  I love you Director Koo! You're beautiful! :x

sukreen said: Hello Sunnies have a nice day :-h

Samsung Galaxy S4 CF Direct by Koo Hye Sun 나와 S4이야기_백구_구혜선 감독:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_cavL1_u9E&feature=youtu.be

[Photo]All Director join for Samsung Galaxy S4 CF.

r600x600.jpg

Some pics at the Samsung Galaxy S4 cf event,
Hope we will get more pics from @meow13 :D

BJjWKHoCUAASv5i.jpg
BJjWcnUCMAEtkOU.jpg

credit as tagged

Hello @yonghwa, you are full of wonderful surprises ! And you are very ,very, very nice ,too ! Thank you very much for your photos ! I hope you'll bring many more ! kisses !

Guest Ana1430292405

i love samsung galaxy phone!!!

for goo hye sun samsung galaxy s4 cf? what more can i say?
it's so wowww! it belongs to her... director, actress, ost singer(composer?)
she's really the one, the great GOO HYE SUN indeed!

Guest S_sun

I can't stop watching the cf. Although I don't understand why those men in suits and sun glasses are playing baseball and separating the kids, visually it is dramatic. Every scene is so pretty, love the catchy song and music. The kids and the dogs are so adorable..HS is so pretty in pink! Director Goo is the best! That was an awesome CF!

Thanks to all for the wonderful updates today :x

GHS
is so lovely in her floral dress :x :x   I can only watch her cf later this evening when I get home coz YT was blocked in our office, poor me, huhuhu :(( :(:((

Guest gentlesoul1

An awesome CF from an ever awesome lady! I love the childhood friends theme finding each other again after a long time. The kids, dogs and Hye Sun and her partner are all so adorable.  Our angel looks so pretty too in her floral dress, she looks so feminine. A beautiful and radiant rose among the thorns kekeke

Thank you all for the updates.