Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest S_sun

@GHSforever and @Ariana27 Thanks for the update regarding the donation. You can't go further without the problem with the account being solved. Thanks for the effort and taking the care that the money get there properly. Good luck on contacting Mr Angijong and hopefully he could help you out.

@prettywiz I am wondering about that, too. If she is back to school , in a few days we might get to hear of sightings  from the other students.  I hope she is back to continue her studies so she could learn more to enhance her directing. It costs a lot to produce a movie and I want her next movie to be Daebak! She is still very young. There is no rush to jump into the next one. On the other hand, I miss her on the small screen so much. So, a new acting project with a hot guy will be much welcomed too.

Sue, I love her short hairstyle too. I find she looks so cute ,fresh, neat and younger with her short hairstyle. The only time I did not like it was  when she had it , mushroomed with waves, which made her look a little like an ajumma. kekeke  Her more feminine style these days is better for her actress image ..more to the expectations of the Korean public. For me, whichever style is fine as long as we get to see her in public. Wonder if she is going into hiding again until BIFFF. If she goes back into hiding, we will have to organize another letters project. LOL

@sukreen  thanks for the article. These actors/actresses do not change much and not age at all. What is their secret?

Thanks to Sunnies for the reminder to vote. Let's keep voting daily and constantly!

Good Morning or Evening to Sunnies!!http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=128666&page=1&bbs=http://www.dcnews.in/main/index.html
DC has a new voting poll:I am not sure when it ends as it seems to be in a different page. But I am sure it is short term. 학창시절 이성친구에게 가장 많은 고백을 받았을 것 같은 여자 배우는?
Which female star most likely got tons of confessions from male peers when she was still a young student?

고소영
고아라
구혜선==GHS
GHS is the third on the list of many stars. Click on the circle, go all the way down and click on the first rectangular box with "투표하기" Right now Park ShinHye is winning.

And please continue to vote on all the other sites. Thanks Sunnies!! Fighting!!

sukreen said: @cheerkoo need your help again dear, thanks :)

[News]그냥 소소한 증명사진, 조인성·원빈이 소소하다고? (I am not sure what 소소 means--most likely "regular, nothing special"??) Just normal and ordinary id pictures---but there is no way Jo InSung and Won Bin are ordinary and nothing special.

티브이데일리 원문 기사전송 2013-03-04 21:11

1362398684_475530.jpg

[티브이데일리 이기은 기자] 연예인들의 증명사진은 우리를 초라하게 만든다? Stars' ID cards make us look so miserable.

최근 온라인 커뮤니티 게시판에는 ‘그냥 소소한 증명사진’이라는 제목으로 연예인들의 증명 사진 여러 장이 게재됐다.Various ID pix of stars are circulating the internet. 

내노라하는 미남배우인 조인성 강동원 원빈은 편안한 캐주얼 차림에 민낯으로 카메라 렌즈를 꾸밈없이 응시하고 있음에도 더할 나위 없이 우월한 모습이다. Handsome stars like JIS, KDW and WB are wearing comfortable casuals posing for the camera without any air-brushing and yet they show off their perfect and superior looks. 

‘얼짱’ 출신 구혜선, 완벽한 여배우 포스의 손예진 한가인 등 여자 스타들의 증명사진도 보는 이들의 시선을 단숨에 사로잡는다. 이에 해당 게시물의 제목은 사실상 ‘역설법’으로 보는 이들의 실소를 자아낸다. Ulzzang GHS, perfectc female star pose by Son YehJin as well as Han Gain are immediately noticeable. (sorry,,don't know how to trans the rest.--but it seems to b saying that these stars's casual ID pix evokes a sense of paradox and laughter??)

해당 게시물을 접한 누리꾼들은 “저게 소소한 거면 내 증명사진들은” “원빈 봐라. 그냥 신이 조각하신 얼굴이구나” “구혜선 진짜 얼짱답네” “한가인 흐릿한데도 그냥 완벽해” 등 다양한 댓글을 남겼다. Netizens are commenting: "If those are ordinary pix, what about my ID pix? Look at Won Bin..His face is sculpted by a god. GHS is truly an ulzzang. Han GaIn may seem vague but still perfect, etc...

[티브이데일리 이기은 기자 news@tvdaily.co.kr/사진출처=온라인 커뮤니티]

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130304n36496Thanks Sukreen for the article. 

Hello my dearest , I hope too, that GHS will attends at Hong Kong Contempoary art fair ,for her own success and happiness,  for ours too and most of all for the joy and excitement of @meow who fully deserve this for all her effort and work in" LOVE MINSUN "and ours threads.I'm sure she'll give us many interesting news and photos from there like usually.I don't believe that the attending of GHS at exhibition wiil put some shadow on other artists, on the contrary her beautiful,charming present will rise success of it.I wander if @meow can obtains a programming to meet personally GHS ,thans to her love , loyality and hard work.
 @S_sun you spoke my words only beter than me . @ cheerkoo we'll be blind without your help ,thanks.

Hello SUNNIES! It's always a treat to visit this thread. News about Hye Sun and her activities always makes me smile.

Thank you @meow13 & @sukreen for all the updates. The news articles coming out lately have been very positive for woori Hye Sun, also...her activities may be low key, but they still pack a punch. They even made one reporter comment on her attractiveness and femininity. Also, I'm happy to note that she belonged to the celebrities who are naturally beautiful. I know, it's hardly an achievement, but Koreans do place a high premium on physical attributes, which I'm glad Hye Sun never had problems with. 

I'm happy that she's active in the visual arts circuit. Having her works exhibited is really awesome. but you know what?  I miss her on the small screen. I wish, and I'm being greedy with this I know, she would have new projects lined up for her...TV dramas - rom-coms, sagueks or even melodramas, I'm fine with anything just as long as I'd see her on a regular basis and we won't get to wait for another 2 -3 year hiatus. @S_sun Girl, you're actually on the right track. Maybe for our next project we will bombard her with drama requests! Hehehe!

Enjoy the rest of the week sunnies and DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE! The fairies will be helping us now, they have enough dust to propel and keep her at No. 1.  Now maybe I could persuade them to sprinkle some dust on Hye Sun so that she would reconsider reopening her Twitter account. Ohhh...maybe I could also ask them to sprinkle fairy dust at YG, so that they would compel her to do another TV drama...hmmm.

Guest S_sun

Hi Sunnies,
I am thinking of starting a "Good Luck HyeSun at BIFFF" letters project. Inside we could tell her how lovely she looked at the premiers and bombard her with drama requests!(yes, doc!) . BIFFF is from April 2-13, so if we agree to do it, we will send our letters on March 14,White Day. The letter does not need to be long, just want her to know we miss her and are thinking of her and waiting for her to come back to twitter. Before we agree to it, does anyone of you know if PT is competing in BIFFF, and which category? I went to BIFFF website .http://www.festivalfantastique.org/festival/ There is not much information there yet.

What do you think ,Sunnies? Are you all game for it? I think this time we will just send our letters to Cafe Manolin.

There are news about HyeSun being invited to HKC art fair

구혜선, 국제 아트페어 ‘홍콩 컨템포러리’ 초청작가로 참석 2013.03.06

KHSPAINTING-1.jpg

구혜선이 오는 5월 24일부터 27일까지 열리는 국제 아트페어 ‘홍콩 컨템포러리’에 초청작가로 참석한다.

홍콩 컨템포러리에는 작년 첫 아트페어 때 배우 하정우가 화가로 참석한 후, 구혜선이 국내 배우로선 두 번째로 화가 자격으로 국제 아트페어에 초청되어 눈길을 끈다.

지난 2009년 첫 전시회 ‘탱고’를 통해 펜 일러스트를 선보이며 재능을 발휘한 바 있는 구혜선은 최근 예술의 전당에서 두 번째 전시회 ‘잔상-Afterimage’을 개최하는 등 꾸준히 작품 활동을 해오고 있다.

이번 ‘홍콩 컨템포리리’ 에서는 새롭게 그린 '자화상'을 포함, 총 10 ~ 15점의 작품들을 선보일 예정이다.

‘홍콩 컨템포러리’ 는 미술 애호가들이 세계의 동시대 미술작품을 편안하게 관람하고 구매할 수 있는 홍콩의 대표 호텔 아트페어다.

특히 각국에서 5월의 아트주간을 위해 홍콩을 찾은 미술관계자들을 통해 신진 유망작가들이 국제무대에서의 가능성을 가늠하는 기회를 제공하고 있으며, 미술애호가들에게 부담 없이 접근 가능한 신선하고 새로운 감각의 미술작품을 보여주는 것을 목표로 한다.

올해로 2회째를 맞이하는 ‘홍콩 컨템포러리’는 매년 5월 홍콩의 미술주간에 개최되며, 이번에는 더욱 젊고 감각적인 동시대 미술을 선보일 예정이다.

한편 화가, 작가, 영화감독, 배우 등 다방면에서 예술적 감각을 드러내고 있는 멀티 엔터테이너 구혜선은 현재 차기 출연작을 검토 중이다.

http://www.ygfamily.com/network/Network_Info.asp?IDX=2238&Page=1&n2PageSize=9&LANGDIV=K

구혜선 국제 아트페어 '홍콩 컨템포러리' 초청작가 자격 참석

BOO_20130306141124_V.jpg

[서울신문 BOOM]배우 구혜선이 오는 5월 24일부터 나흘간 개최되는 국제 아트페어 ‘홍콩 컨템포러리’에 초청작가로 참석한다.

홍콩 컨템포러리에는 지난해 첫 아트페어 때 배우 하정우가 화가로 참석한 후, 구혜선이 국내 배우로서는 두 번째로 화가 자격으로 국제 아트페어에 초청된 것.

특 히 각국에서 5월의 아트주간을 위해 홍콩을 찾은 미술관계자들을 통해 신진 유망작가들이 국제무대에서의 가능성을 가늠하는 기회를 제공하고 있으며, 미술애호가들에게 부담 없이 접근 가능한 신선하고 새로운 감각의 미술작품을 보여주는 것을 목표로 한다.

지 난 2009년 첫 전시회 ‘탱고’를 통해 펜 일러스트를 선보이며 재능을 발휘한 바 있는 구혜선은 최근 예술의 전당에서 두 번째 전시회 ‘잔상-Afterimage’을 개최하는 등 꾸준히 작품 활동을 해오고 있다. 그녀는 이번 ‘홍콩 컨템포리리’에서 새롭게 그린 ‘자화상’을 포함, 총 10 ~ 15점의 작품들을 선보일 예정이다.

한편 화가, 작가, 영화감독, 배우 등 다방면에서 예술적 감각을 드러내고 있는 멀티 엔터테이너 구혜선은 현재 차기 출연작을 검토 중인 것으로 알려졌다.

사진 = YG엔터테인먼트(구혜선 국제 아트페어 ‘홍콩 컨템포러리’ 초청)

정다영 기자 ilkoyong@seoul.co.kr

http://news.nate.com/view/20130306n18144

@cheerkoo will need your help to take a look. according to Google translation, the artpieces to be showcased will include this "new" self portrait of HyeSun?! (as in the pic) I'm not sure if I get that wrong. Thanks sue in advanced!

Hi Sunnies,

I am thinking of starting a "Good Luck HyeSun at BIFFF" letters project. Inside we could tell her how lovely she looked at the premiers and bombard her with drama requests!(yes, doc!) . BIFFF is from April 2-13, so if we agree to do it, we will send our letters on March 14,White Day. The letter does not need to be long, just want her to know we miss her and are thinking of her and waiting for her to come back to twitter. Before we agree to it, does anyone of you know if PT is competing in BIFFF, and which category? I went to BIFFF website .http://www.festivalfantastique.org/festival/ There is not much information there yet.

What do you think ,Sunnies? Are you all game for it? I think this time we will just send our letters to Cafe Manolin.

S_sun sorry sis. I'm using my iPhone, didn't know hard to do that way. Yes to your proposal! Good idea. By the way, HS updated her Facebook thru YG. It's ok if she won't be back in twitter. :) hello Sunnies! Pls continue to vote. Thank you.

meow13 said:==Thanks again meow13!! I hope GHS attends for sure and meet you!! This article seems to say she will be attending. But it also says that Ha JungWoo attended it last year. But you found out that he actually did not attend. The second article has same content as the first.  There are news about HyeSun being invited to HKC art fair

구혜선, 국제 아트페어 ‘홍콩 컨템포러리’ 초청작가로 참석 2013.03.06 =GHS, Invited as artist to International Art Fair "Hong Kong Contemporary"

KHSPAINTING-1.jpg

구혜선이 오는 5월 24일부터 27일까지 열리는 국제 아트페어 ‘홍콩 컨템포러리’에 초청작가로 참석한다. International Art Fair, 'Hong Kong Contemporary" will open from May 24 to 27th and GHS is invited as an artist and will attend. 

홍콩 컨템포러리에는 작년 첫 아트페어 때 배우 하정우가 화가로 참석한 후, 구혜선이 국내 배우로선 두 번째로 화가 자격으로 국제 아트페어에 초청되어 눈길을 끈다. For its first event last year, actor Ha JungWoon attended it. For its 2nd event this year, GHS has been invited and is causing a stir. 

지난 2009년 첫 전시회 ‘탱고’를 통해 펜 일러스트를 선보이며 재능을 발휘한 바 있는 구혜선은 최근 예술의 전당에서 두 번째 전시회 ‘잔상-Afterimage’을 개최하는 등 꾸준히 작품 활동을 해오고 있다. From her first 2009 exhibition, Tango, GHS demonstrated her talent through pen illustrations. Recently, GHS also had her second exhibiton at the YeSeul JunDang Museum with the title of Afterimage. She is consistently staying active in her art work. 

이번 ‘홍콩 컨템포리리’ 에서는 새롭게 그린 '자화상'을 포함, 총 10 ~ 15점의 작품들을 선보일 예정이다. For the "Hong Kong Contemporary Art Fair", GHS plans to show about 10~15 new pieces titled, 'Self-Portraits'. 

‘홍콩 컨템포러리’ 는 미술 애호가들이 세계의 동시대 미술작품을 편안하게 관람하고 구매할 수 있는 홍콩의 대표 호텔 아트페어다. 'Hong Kong Contemporary' is a world renowned hotel known for exhibiting contemporary art pieces from around the world so that the art enthusiasts may easily and comfortably inspect and buy. 

특히 각국에서 5월의 아트주간을 위해 홍콩을 찾은 미술관계자들을 통해 신진 유망작가들이 국제무대에서의 가능성을 가늠하는 기회를 제공하고 있으며, 미술애호가들에게 부담 없이 접근 가능한 신선하고 새로운 감각의 미술작품을 보여주는 것을 목표로 한다. The goal during the art fair week is for the the international art enthusiasts/critics who come to Hong Kong for this event to gauge/measure the potential value for the art works, made by these emerging artists, in the international art market. The other goal of the exhibition is to display pieces that are freshly unique and stimulating yet approachable without any burden. 

올해로 2회째를 맞이하는 ‘홍콩 컨템포러리’는 매년 5월 홍콩의 미술주간에 개최되며, 이번에는 더욱 젊고 감각적인 동시대 미술을 선보일 예정이다. Hong Kong Contemporary Art Fair will be held annually in May and, for this second event, they plan to debut younger and more sensually stimulating art works. 

한편 화가, 작가, 영화감독, 배우 등 다방면에서 예술적 감각을 드러내고 있는 멀티 엔터테이너 구혜선은 현재 차기 출연작을 검토 중이다. The multi-entertainer GHS, who is active as artist, writer/composer, director and actress, is currently examining her next acting project.  

http://www.ygfamily.com/network/Network_Info.asp?IDX=2238&Page=1&n2PageSize=9&LANGDIV=K

Woo,,,I see that the source of this article and pix comes from YGFamily.com,,,,,I wonder if GHS is relying more on YG to promote her instead of doing it on her own as she did with tweeter???

구혜선 국제 아트페어 '홍콩 컨템포러리' 초청작가 자격 참석

BOO_20130306141124_V.jpg

[서울신문 BOOM]배우 구혜선이 오는 5월 24일부터 나흘간 개최되는 국제 아트페어 ‘홍콩 컨템포러리’에 초청작가로 참석한다.

홍콩 컨템포러리에는 지난해 첫 아트페어 때 배우 하정우가 화가로 참석한 후, 구혜선이 국내 배우로서는 두 번째로 화가 자격으로 국제 아트페어에 초청된 것.

특 히 각국에서 5월의 아트주간을 위해 홍콩을 찾은 미술관계자들을 통해 신진 유망작가들이 국제무대에서의 가능성을 가늠하는 기회를 제공하고 있으며, 미술애호가들에게 부담 없이 접근 가능한 신선하고 새로운 감각의 미술작품을 보여주는 것을 목표로 한다.

지 난 2009년 첫 전시회 ‘탱고’를 통해 펜 일러스트를 선보이며 재능을 발휘한 바 있는 구혜선은 최근 예술의 전당에서 두 번째 전시회 ‘잔상-Afterimage’을 개최하는 등 꾸준히 작품 활동을 해오고 있다. 그녀는 이번 ‘홍콩 컨템포리리’에서 새롭게 그린 ‘자화상’을 포함, 총 10 ~ 15점의 작품들을 선보일 예정이다.

한편 화가, 작가, 영화감독, 배우 등 다방면에서 예술적 감각을 드러내고 있는 멀티 엔터테이너 구혜선은 현재 차기 출연작을 검토 중인 것으로 알려졌다.

사진 = YG엔터테인먼트(구혜선 국제 아트페어 ‘홍콩 컨템포러리’ 초청)

정다영 기자 ilkoyong@seoul.co.kr

http://news.nate.com/view/20130306n18144

@cheerkoo will need your help to take a look. according to Google translation, the artpieces to be showcased will include this "new" self portrait of HyeSun?! (as in the pic) I'm not sure if I get that wrong. Thanks sue in advanced!

Thanks again meow13 for finding this information about the HK Contemporary.If GHS attends both BrusselsIFF in April and HKContemporary in May, she will be doing lots international traveling. I hope she really goes and mingle with people outside of Korea. I wish her lots of success. She must already feel much honor in being selected and invited to these events.
When I saw that new art piece next to her pix, I thought it looked like a self-portrait. Meow13, I hope you can bring us lots of pix of her art...GHS tends to incorporate writings in her drawings, I hope you can bring them too...so that we get to know GHS even more closely. Hope I am not too demanding. keke Most, importantly, I hope you enjoy the experience! and Meet GHS-ssi! keke
Also, she is examining her next project for acting!! I hope she does at least two before the year is up!! I pray and pray that projects will be good for her. Fighting!!

Guest S_sun

Hello Sunnies. It appears that HyeSun will be attending BIFFF and PT is competing. Here's the reply from BIFFF organizer.

Hello S__,

Tomorrow (Thursday, 7 March), we'll officially announce our program 2013 at our press conference. On Friday, everything will be available online on www.bifff.net.

I can already tell you that The Peach Tree will be screened on Tuesday 9 April at 20h00 in theatre CINE 2 and that Ku Hye-Sun will be present. The film participates to our 7th Orbit Competition.

Friendly regards,

Chris Orgelt
BIFFF

So Sunnies,let's do the Good Luck letters to HyeSun!

Sue, thanks so much for the translations and @Meow13 for the posts.

Edit: I had a follow-up email from BIFFF organizer.

I forgot to mention that there's also a second screening of The Peach Tree on Wednesday 10 April at 16h00 in CINE 2. I can't tell you for the moment if she'll be present at the second screening, but she'll certainly be there at the first.

Regards,

Chris

Are there any Sunnies from Brussels or around the area?

Hello Sunnies, good day sisters :-h

Don't forget to VOTE Daily
at DC link, Hyesun had gone down to No 3 now. :(

I think this piece of news look the same as been posted @meow13 above.
id="newstitle"구혜선, 국제 아트페어에 초청작가로 참석
AKR20130306128600005_01_i.jpg

(서울=연합뉴스) 고현실 기자 = 배우 구혜선이 5월 열리는 국제 아트페어(미술품 장터) 홍콩 컨템포러리에 초청작가로 참석한다.

구혜선의 소속사 YG엔터테인먼트는 6일 "5월 24-27일 열리는 홍콩 컨템포러리에 구혜선이 초청작가로 참석해 자화상을 포함해 10-15점의 작품을 선보일 예정"이라고 밝혔다.

올해로 2회를 맞는 홍콩 컨템포러리는 신선하고 새로운 미술작품을 소개하는 것을 목표로 한다. 작년 배우 하정우에 이어 구혜선이 국내 배우로는 두 번째 초청작가가 됐다.

지난 2009년 첫 전시회 '탱고'를 통해 펜 일러스트를 선보였던 구혜선은 최근 예술의전당에서 전시회 '잔상-애프터이미지(Afterimage)'를 개최했다.

현재 차기 출연작을 검토하고 있다.

okko@yna.co.kr

source: http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2013/03/06/0200000000AKR20130306128600005.HTML?input=www.twitter.com