Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hi Sunnies,

Sue, thanks ever so much for the addresses. For the Cafe Manolin in Hangul, I am going to copy,paste and print it out and tape the address on the envelope.

For the date, I am in favor of the earlier date,Jan 21. Reasons being if mail from most countries take 7-14 days, it is better not to be caught up with the lunar new year celebrations. Lots of places closed for a few days.The mail service might slow down then. If we mail them on Jan 28, then they will arrive Feb 4-11. Feb 10 is the first day of the lunar new year. I feel we should get them off earlier than later esp. we haven't heard news of HS. The sooner she gets our love letters, the better.  What do you think, Sunnies?  Let's decide on the date soon.

Guest onlyforsun

thanks to @cheerkoo . :D
now we just need to decide the sending date ^.^ . i agree with Jan 21.

and i have a suggest like this:
maybe our letters can't be received on same day,shall we write the title 'love letters to Hyesun' on the back of letters & on postcards? means that all overseas sunnies are doing one same project together...  is it OK sunnies ?

the project you tell it to a more descriptiveI want to give information turkey fan pagesWhen exactly will mail letters?What will be the content; card or letter to ?as the title "love letters for goo hye sun" Did you write?at one  cafe manolin or  yg Entertainment
lastlyand this is the correct addresses to last post right?

Guest syahrilaiyub

Hmm i wonder how to send from malaysia? *headache* i like her acting in chilwu the mighty :) soz im just passerby lurker.

I have asked Ayesuper to cross check the addresses, they are correct.

So date confirmed Jan 21?! Let'ts do it, Sunnies!

I agree with @onlyforsun , Let's mark "Love Letters to HyeSun" on envelop so that HyeSun would know we have initiated a campaign to support her ;)

Hello sunnies!
Thanks for the wonderful idea of giving a letter and postcard to GHS. Count me in :)
It is okay for me on January 21. I think the earlier the better.
Thanks everyone :)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thank you everyone!Even it it takes one to two weeks for the delivery, it will still get there around the same time. So that is good. Love Letter Project----what a wonderful name. I think we should tell that to GHS/YG. ~~~that her international fans are writing to her as our Love Letter To HyeSun Project because we want to send her our love and appreciation and good wishes for her. ^^I really believe in power of numbers and power of group collectively doing something.Thank you Sunnies! You are great people!!So, Jan. 21st??!!

Hello Sunnies, :-h

Thanks everyone let's do this tog for the love of Hyesun-ssi :x

So it's confirmed we post our letters/postcards/greeting cards on 21st January, 2013 :-bd

syahrilaiyub said: Hmm i wonder how to send from malaysia? *headache* i like her acting in chilwu the mighty :) soz im just passerby lurker.

Hello Sunnies :)

What a wonderful idea! Ofcourse, you can count me in this Jan 21.. We still have more 8 days to prepare our Love Letter to our deasrest hye sun :x. I'm planning to make it simple but meaningful :x ;)

We'll all gonna make this for our Love to our lovely Hye Sun! Fighting Sunnies!!! :x :x :x

HI unnies!!!

i have finished my rough draft of letter...I think a post card wont be enough since in india card size is small..Is it ok to post using envelope having a letter?? whether to send a hand written letter or typed one?? sorry to ask silly questions...because this is my first time to write an international letter..I am not sure whether they can understand my hand writing...

Guest hola1978

Hello Sunnies, good day, im agree sending the 21`s, i`m from central america, so if i send my letter/card early will  be in time (sorry for my bad enghish), GO GO GO WITH LOVE LETTERS TO HYESUN!!!!!!!!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Sunnies,
I feel that we can be as freely personal and creative as we want to be to express our love and support for GHS. That is also the essence of who GHS seems to be. Right? Since I got to know GHS through her interviews and her books and her movies, I also feel little more free inside. ^^I remember one Sunny saying she will create her own postcard...Fantastic!!Right now, like meow13, I am just going shopping for some nice post cards...it could be a card too....a letter...I am very excited about this project.Kudos to S_sun....was it you S_sun who came up with this project!!I have Jan 21 marked on my calendar!!^^Thanks Sunnies!!

"Love Letters to HyeSun"

This project ,initiated by Sunnies at soompi, is for Sunnies to express love and support to Hye Sun.The love messages can be short or long, your own personal love message. The one on the post card will be shorter,of course. Remember the post card is open, anyone can read it. Even just "I love you" "I miss You" will be ok.
Just write what is in your hearts, Sunnies!
Please send a post card with your love message to Hye Sun at the YG address and also
send your personal love message in form of letter ,card ,handmade if wishes, etc to Hye Sun at the Cafe Manolin address.
Those not able to write/copy Korean, just copy ,paste, print,cut out and tape or glue on the envelope. Please spread the word at other blogs, forums, facebook where there are other Sunnies. Let's do it, Sunnies!
Mail from most countries take 7-14 days.
Please mark on all the envelopes/post cards "Love Letters to HyeSun"
Date to post our love letters
: Jan 21 2013
  Those in US, it is ok to post on Jan 22 as postal service vary anyway.

Gallery Café Manolin  

갤러리카페 마놀린

주의: 구혜선      attention: Ku HyeSun

서울시 서초구 반포4

Seoul-shi   SuhCho-gu  Ban Po  4-dong

107-28

Seoul, South Korea

YG Entertainment

attention: Ku HyeSun

397-5 YG Building (5th Floor)
Hapjeong-Dong, Mapo-Gu

121-886

Seoul, South Korea

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mfv5uS6AhSU/ULZB90B3naI/AAAAAAAAAKw/_uZgQ8UflVo/s1600/love_letter.jpg

Sunnies at soompi, you all are amazing and awesome! We finally got the details worked out. Thank you everyone for the enthusiasm ,suggestions, comments and support for this project. Special thanks to Sue (cheerkoo), drmjs, soebyuk and meow for help with the addresses.
Let's all shower HyeSun with LOVE!

gayu312 said:

HI unnies!!!

i have finished my rough draft of letter...I think a post card wont be enough since in india card size is small..Is it ok to post using envelope having a letter?? whether to send a hand written letter or typed one?? sorry to ask silly questions...because this is my first time to write an international letter..I am not sure whether they can understand my hand writing...

OMG just read 10 pages, ive been so behind this weekend was hectic :)

@s_sun what a great idea Love letters to Hye Sun Thank You so much :)

@cheerkoo thanks for confirming the address :)

@ariana27 thanks for your update regarding our donations I hope Aye can help us :)

To all the other Sunnies Thank You for everything :)

lets keep voting as well we need to GHS know she's number 1

Have a great week Sunnies :)