Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

SUE..HAHAHA MMMMMMM..you are right .. i absolutely agree with you.. is that what we call A PROMISE RING???? TO SOMEONE ;)

VANESSA WE'LL talk about that ring in our joondi thread but i have to go i have work hehe..are we thinking the same..a guy that wears the same white shirt she is wearing on that twit :wub::lol:

prettywiz...there's a joondi thread???

If you're happy cuz of AB show clap your hands!

If you're happy cuz of AB show clap your hands!

If you're happy cuz you know, you're about to watch your favorite show, clap your hands!

Yay!!!!! AB will start soon!!

HUHUHU I can't get the live streaming..anyway i'll just wait for it later anywhere i can watch it first even without sub..

yes annypooh.. there is a joodi thread from 2009 and the only otp that is always updated since 2009..the ship that never ceased to stop sailing amidst all the obstacles that came its way..still it is strongly sailing.. :)

Guest eunhye05

Annypooh *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* Now to wait patiently for the links to that episode! :D :D :D

Thank you all for your marvelous updates. They keep me high during these very hectic weeks!

jjforever THANK YOU for all the SG info and pictures! Amazing stuff! Jjforever you are one lucky girl to have been within a few metres away from GHS.  I'd love to join the sunnies next year but my schedule is still very shaky so I'm not a 100% sure i could. I'll be very jealous of you guys though. hehe

Good luck to GHS tom. I bet midterms begin tomorrow when the students all go back to school from weekend. Hope she aces it with flying colors  

Thank you Vanessa for compiling the ring post! We can only hope for the best that it was given to her by someone special in her life.

Welcome back Webby! We've missed you!

Prettywiz thanks for bringing over the article about Fluffy! I LOVED IT! I hope she and her unnie will carry on such a healthy relationship. This kid's got talent so hope she sees GHS as her sunbae and role model and grow up to be just like her! Then our own kids will have someone to idolize and we'll go ... "oh she took after our idol!" hihi

Meow13 and Sue! You guys are now a team with all the updates and translations! Working over time to at that! Greatly appreciate it!  

Big shout out to Sukreen, myonenonly, drmjs, ghsforever and all other sunnies I forgot to mention. :D :D :D

Hello Sunnies, another news about HS twitpics last night

22/4/2012 - Actress Ku Hye Sun burns the midnight oil

eca09cebaaa9-ec9786ec9d8c88-363x1024.jpg

Actress Ku Hye Sun recently released pictures of herself in the middle of burning the midnight oil.

On April 22 at about 4:00 a.m., Ku tweeted a couple of pictures of her brilliant self with the comment, “It’s a mid-term period. I’ve been studying since I finished work for the day.”

In one of the pictures, the Take Care of Us Captain star makes a v-sign while wearing a tidy white t-shirt and serves up a bright smile. Also, she is seen keeping herself refreshing and brilliant although she stayed up until the dawn.

Netizens responded: “Go, Hye Sun. I’m in the middle of burning the midnight oil, too.” “You look radiant despite staying up all night long.” “Hope you finish studying soon and take some rest.” “Always look gorgeous.”

The smart actress is a student at Sungkyunkwan University.

source: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/ (korean)

translated by: http://en.korea.com/ (english)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

AB3~

I wonder if someone can just explain the body of the epi before the trans comes out.

The co goes on a trip.

All the women and one male coworker are smitten with Nite.

But why is Xiofe afraid of the three women coworkers??

Why is Xio not angry with those three women for locking her up in the bus?

We see the true color of Meije but she has a reason from the past for not liking Xiofe..right?

Xio did something bad to Meije unknowingly---it seems..did Meije get demoted or transferred to a different dept or something?

Does Xio know that she did something wrong to Meije at all?

Xio looked so cute with long hair....

I did not get how robot Nite is enjoying the sauna water??

I see that in this epi Jongshi is winning over Nite..kind of figured that..but beginning to question the loyalty of Nite?? keke...it gets complicated with other people around....it is not just Xio and Nite anymore...

What is happening with the main boss coming up with two bottles of wine..??

Is there a contest going on bet Meije and Xio?

Why those two?

What kind of company is this??

At the end, did Xio gave the wrong answer (not the one that their team agreed on?) to the boss and that is why Zongshi is looking perplexed??

Thanks so much.

I am just curious about the main idea of the epi3...Thanks in advance--hope it is not too much trouble.

Meow13,,you might be the only one...but if you are busy...please do not worry..Thanks so much for all that you are doing already.

Sunnies! cool.gif

Just to update you with the Japanese Hallyu Popularity Poll...we are hanging on to #13 position. We still have a lot of catching-up to do if we want to claim #12. JGS is still ahead by 2000ish votes. I know, it's a tall order but I also believe that if we would put some muscle behind it, we can clobber their lead hehehe. Alas, the fairies told me they had to observe fair trade rules...they told me that a new contingent came in and they're also using it to vote for singers in American Idol Season 11! Can you believe that? Hehehe. But we all know, nothing beats constant daily voting...right sunnies? Please vote for Hye Sun daily, you can also click on this to vote http://worldtv.main.jp/kstar_en.html  Remember, every vote counts. (Do I sound like a political campaign slogan? Hehehe...but I'm really campaigning for Hye Sun votes! tongue.gif)

Thank you for all your posts and updates, I especially enjoyed the one one with Fluffy...she's really adorable! I'm eagerly awaiting the translation of her interview. Have a great week sunnies! GHSForever - right back at you my friend, I could see that you also enjoy watching TK2H hehehe. Eunhye05, S_sun, myonenonly, robbo4, kgrl43, jazz_10, prettywiz, meow13, vanessa 123, sukreen and Sue - Thanks and Hello there! wub.gif 

Goo Hye Sun studying at midnight .. it is having to dawn studying hope to do well in their exams, but sure to be so because she is very intelligent ..

Webby thanks for the translation of the article ... it shows that SoWoon want to Goo Hye Sun noona. :wub:

HUHUHU I can't get the live streaming..anyway i'll just wait for it later anywhere i can watch it first even without sub..

yes annypooh.. there is a joodi thread from 2009 and the only otp that is always updated since 2009..the ship that never ceased to stop sailing amidst all the obstacles that came its way..still it is strongly sailing.. :)

Prettywiz... I can't get it to work neither....

J.j n prettywiz... I did not know about joOndi thread.... Well I didn't know there's a couple thread PERIOD.

Sigh, I need to get out more often....hehehehe

@Cheerkoo..... I haven't seen ep 3 yet (been mowing n working on my garden bed all day), but based on the manga, Nite getting friendly with other girls to gather "female data", n when that's completed, he n xaife can be together forever.......

AB3~

I wonder if someone can just explain the body of the epi before the trans comes out.

Let me start with Night entering the company first. He is in General admin dept, same as XiaoFei. It's Lei Wu Wu helped Night to get into the company. Apart from being with XiaoFei, Lei wants Night to collect more data about women in the company. XiaoFei unwillingly accepted Night being in the same company with her, but she insists Night could not tell anyone he's her boyfriend, and XiaoFei tells her colleagues that Night is her cousin

The co goes on a trip.

All the women and one male coworker are smitten with Nite.

But why is Xiofe afraid of the three women coworkers??

Why is Xio not angry with those three women for locking her up in the bus?

it is a company trip of some selected dept with the General Manager. Xiao Fei, Night & Meiju are in General Admin, while the 3 women co-workers are in Secretorial dept. Zhongshi is in R&D2 (which is said to be a superior dept, employees in this dept report directly to GM) The trip was organized by Scretorial thus the 3 ladies have the power to manipulate the selected dept. General Admin is selected becoz Night is in it.

So why Xiaofei afraid of the 2 ladies?! Secretorial supposed to be in higher ranking and service to GM. both XiaoFei & Meiju applied to relocate to this dept (it's an annual program, can only apply once a year). In the hotel room, XiaoFei was offered to get the post if she helps to create chances for that girl to be with Night alone. Later XiaoFei rode bicycle with Meiju, Meiju tells her that XF might have higher chance to get the post since the secretaries like her. XF thought that offer is unfair to Meiju, thus she pretended to be injured and get back Night with her. Meiju tried to make friends with those 3 to get the post (she sent them gifts and also sent the pic of XiaoFei & Night to those 3, that's why XiaoFei was being locked in th bus).

We see the true color of Meije but she has a reason from the past for not liking Xiofe..right?

Xio did something bad to Meije unknowingly---it seems..did Meije get demoted or transferred to a different dept or something?

Does Xio know that she did something wrong to Meije at all?

Xio looked so cute with long hair....

XiaoFei always thinks Meiju is her best friend since MeiJu has comforted her with puffed-ricecake when she got rejected. XiaoFei was too innocent to have known that Meiju hates her. Meiju was in Secretorial dept, she has brought a GM's document home and when GM asked her, she said it was not her. But then XiaoFei came to the GM and said that she found the document, which was in Meiju's handbag. (XiaoFei didn't intend to hurt Meiju, but demage done) Meiju was relocated to General Admin dept. As a revenge, Meiju tries to hurt XiaoFei by all means and she aims to get back into Secretorial dept. This year the co has a new GM and it's the chance for Meiju to get the post back.

I did not get how robot Nite is enjoying the sauna water??

I see that in this epi Jongshi is winning over Nite..kind of figured that..but beginning to question the loyalty of Nite?? keke...it gets complicated with other people around....it is not just Xio and Nite anymore...

as aforementioned, Lei wants Night to collect more data in XiaoFei's company. It's complicated as XiaoFei denies their relationship at first thus she could not stop other women to get close to Night. Night is obedient to XiaoFei and he could collect more data, so he doesn't ignore the other co-workers. But I think most important was Night meeting Meiju at the hot spring. Even Meiju tells Night that Xiaofei wants to dump him and tries to seduce Night. Night confess to Meiju that XiaoFei is his only love even they'd separate

What is happening with the main boss coming up with two bottles of wine..??

Is there a contest going on bet Meije and Xio?

Why those two?

What kind of company is this??

At the end, did Xio gave the wrong answer (not the one that their team agreed on?) to the boss and that is why Zongshi is looking perplexed??

The Boss/ GM remembers XiaoFei & Meiju were the two applying for the secretary post. He's giving them a test by asking them which wine (Red or White) should be chosen to accompany the main course at his meal. Meiju asked the 3 ladies for help/ advise / while Zhongshi & Night help XiaoFei to do research. At last Meiju answered Red wine while XiaoFei answered White wine. Zhongshi was surprised because XiaoFei used Night's answer instead of his. (FYI, The main course is lamb. it's red meat so Zhongshi suggests that red wine for red meat. But Night tells XiaoFei it's White wine without explanation.)

Thanks so much.

I am just curious about the main idea of the epi3...Thanks in advance--hope it is not too much trouble.

Meow13,,you might be the only one...but if you are busy...please do not worry..Thanks so much for all that you are doing already.

The above more or less covers the main idea of what ep3 is about. hope it helps and I will try to help if you have more question :)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

meow13~

Thanks so much for answering my questions.

It makes so much more sense.

Now, I can guess why in the next epi, Xiofe wants to return NiTe.

Too much "data collection" could mean that he has to give lots of attention to other women??

Or maybe something else??

Thanks again.

The three ladies of Sec Div reminded me of BOF---keke

I guess we also have to wait and see why the white wine..

Channel U 绝对达令 - 具惠善 回答粉丝 (1)

http://youtu.be/ESEtMh_1VH0

Thanks Tracie for the vid! :)

translation based on Chi subtitle:

Q1. What is your thoughts about challenging Tawianese idol drama for the first time?

HS: Working with Taiwanese actors & crew is a brand new challenge to me. It was pleasant throughout the filming process.

Q2. What is the difference between filming drama in Taiwan & Korea? filming methos? culture? and what is the biggest challenge apart from language barrier?

HS: Actually the 2 places are not in great proximity, thus there is no big cultural difference. The difference is in Korea drama, flming and broadcasting undergo at the same time, this could be a pro or a con. And in Taiwan, drama will broadcast after the entire series finished filming. This also could be a pro or a con. This is the major difference

Ku Hye Sun did the granny’s make-up on her own in Absolute Boyfriend

20120423115249_omg_gtv_939641.jpg

In  a fantasy scene of Absolute Boyfriend, Ku Hye Sun has to play as a  granny. Ku did the make-up all by herself! She said, "In Korea, usually  there would be stand-in for this kind of scenes." But for the first  Taiwanese idol drama, Ku Hye Sun acted as the granny by herself.  She  even did her own make-up and have enjoyed that. The staff called her the  cutie granny, while Jiro also said, "though the hair is grey, she looks  cute."

Absolute Boyfriend receives positive feedback. Even the  original author Watase Yuu in Japan watched the first 2 episodes and  wrote feedback on her blog. Jiro Wang, who plays the perfect lover  Night, was greatly appreciated. Jiro always has to show off his body  figure in the drama. Watase Yuu praised he had a great body and said,  "Is it alright? He's in an idol group!"

In addition, the author  also said she's willing to spend $100 million for the innocent robot  lover played by Jiro. Especially for the scene Night cooked breakfast  for XiaoFei, Watase jokingly said, "Please come here! Come here for the  patient. As compared to family, Night is more important!" Jiro was  grateful about that and expressed in weibo, "Thanks for the  recognition."

Apart from Jiro's performance, the author also  appreciates Ku Hye Sun's acting. She wrote, "She is so cute. Full of   changes in expressions, she is charming." Jack Na's role, Lei Wu Wu,  also earns high recognition from Watase. She said Jack is much older  than the young salesman in the original manga. Though his dressing style is weird, he is a great actor and acted very well. He has his unique charm.

source: http://tw.omg.yahoo.com

This is the link of Watase Yuu's blog (in Japanese of course) : http://ameblo.jp/wat...1223038588.html

HELLO SUNNIES :wub:

THANK YOU meow cheerkoo vanessa sukreen for all the updates..

I just have a question??? Does anyone knows or have any ideas why GHS is rarely on a news in the major blogs like soompi when there's a lot of news about her in naver or from korean news portal..i was looking at the news here at soompi about the different actors/actresses,singers and entertainers and it seems to me that their fans are the ones writing news about them.,.JUST ASKING SO IF WE CAN DO SOMETHING LET US HELP EACH OTHER FOR HER TO BE IN THE NEWS..LET US NOT CONFINE ANY IMPORTANT EVENTS OF HER LIFE ONLY ON HER THREAD.. I DO BELIEVE HER NAME DESERVES TO BE ON A BIG NEWS COMPARED TO OTHER NEWS THAT I READ AS MOSTLY HER TWITS AND ACHIEVEMENTS CAN BE VERY INSPIRATIONAL ESPECIALLY TO STUDENTS AND YOUNG PEOPLE..