Hyesun was in Anyang on April 16

ac21b44e.jpg

cre http://blog.naver.co...No=150136852294

and Hyesun, Bhap & Gamja @ cafe manolin

bebae287.jpg

78159fc8.jpg

2abf8ccc.jpg

cre http://tmsl0611.blog.me/30136566978

Thanks sue for the update about Star Life Theatre. I will wait patiently for this program :)

I can't remember exactly who but someone asked about the song sung by a female in AB ep2?

here's the link, it's one of the AB OST by Olivia Ong called 明明

明明 by Olivia Ong

Happy Weekedn all Sunniez! ;)

-----------edit----------

Hyesun tweet again!

da1efc5e.jpg

따뜻한 봄날. 소원이랑 감자랑 데이트를 했는데요. 감자녀석, 소원이가 너무 좋은가봅니다. 커다란 덩치로 덥썩.덥썩.안기는데요. 감자말리느라 진땀뺐습니다.ㅎ yfrog.com/nxpbsvsj

@koohs 21 Apr 2012 03:13 (KST)

Another pic found on Hyesun's yfrog

4ca32ffa.jpg

Mr prefect mv found from Jiros FB fan page ...check it out sunnies.. Looks like they will have lot of kisses just like in the manga... The more the merrier. Just saying. Heehhe

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DnloC3Ypg9x0&v=nloC3Ypg9x0&gl=US

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

credit meow13 above.

Thanks meow13 for all the pix, link to Olivia O's song, and GHS's tweet.

I know that GHS told us that she really likes men's clothes...but,,,,I thought she likes men's clothes that are her size!! What she is wearing looks like she took an old shirt from someone....?? I don't know what I am saying....ke...even the grey shirt that she wore on in the pix for her tweet,,,the shirt looks way too big...don't you think??? hmmmm,,,,

I see that her little sister Ppyosong came for a visit to Cafe Manolin!!

따뜻한 봄날. 소원이랑 감자랑 데이트를 했는데요. 감자녀석, 소원이가 너무 좋은가봅니다. 커다란 덩치로 덥썩.덥썩.안기는데요. 감자말리느라 진땀뺐습니다.ㅎ yfrog.com/nxpbsvsj

@koohs 21 Apr 2012 03:13 (KST)

Warm spring day. I had a date with SoWon (Ppyosong's real name?) and Gamja. That rascal Gamja. He must really like Sowon. Without hesitation, he was going for hugs from SoWon with his big heavy body.  I sweated a bucket trying to restrain Gamja. hoho

hi Sunnies!

so instead of sleeping in my comfy bed, im sitting on my couch watching AB again!!! lol

jaja and i are officially friends on FB, so it will be easier for us to communicate and talk about AB and GHS as well. would anyone like to join our gang? hehehe

jaja said that she's going to Korea with some of you next year to see our lovely GHS. i gotta say i'm jealous! oh how i wish i could as well.

cant wait til Sunday! woohoo! nite nite all. :)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

hi, just wanted to ask How many percent, drama is considered has good rating in Taiwan?

illay!!

I clicked on both.

Do I do it daily?

I hope you win the trip to Korea and bring back news~keke

annypooh!

Wow,,I did not know til I saw your post that mysoju ranking for AB went up. I will watch AB as much as I can to get the ranking up.keke

Every time I re-watch,,I get a pick me up and have a good laugh!!

I really love all the music and ost in AB..they really go well together.

Vanessa!

Thanks so much for your pix and videos in your blog!!

Hello ALL Sunnies!

Thanks for everything!!

Hello Sunnies, have a nice weekend everyone.

@cheerkoo, i'm agreeing with you, all her shirt are not really her size, too big for her it could be her bf shirt kkkk :rolleyes:

GHS updated twitter 2x on 21/4/2012

구혜선 @koohs

대만에서 커다란 아이스크림을 보았습니다. 야호....

A11989340-82.jpg

8:49 PM - 21 Apr 12 via twtkr for iPhone · Details

google translate: In Taiwan, saw a great ice cream. Yay .....

'뽀송이' 갈소원 "뽀뽀랑 비슷해서 뽀송이가 좋아요"(인터뷰)

20120307_1331103181_71182100_1.jpg

[TV리포트 황소영 기자] 30개월 때부터 CF와 의류 촬영을 하면서 자연스럽게 연기에 입문하게 된 아역배우가 있다. 바로 깜찍 발랄한 매력으로 시청자들을 녹이고 있는 ‘뽀송이’ 갈소원(6)이 그 주인공이다.

갈소원은 지난 8일 종영된 SBS TV ‘부탁해요 캡틴’의 한다연 역으로 안방극장을 찾았다. 함께 드라마에서 호흡을 맞췄던 펭귄(지진희)아저씨도 좋고, 구혜선 언니도 마냥 좋다는 때 묻지 않은 ‘ 순수 소녀’ 갈소원을 만났다.

◆ “구혜선 언니 때문에 드라마 촬영장 가는 게 마냥 좋아요.”

‘부탁해요 캡틴’이 첫 드라마인 갈소원은 드라마에 대한 애착이 대단했다. 마치 타고난 배우처럼 긴장하거나 부담감을 전혀 느끼지 않고 그저 촬영장에 가는 것이 신났다고 한다.

“오디션을 본 날 바로 결정돼서 출연하게 됐어요. 촬영장에 가는 건 정말 신이 나요. 스태프 언니 오빠들이 많이 예뻐해주고, 무언가를 열심히 했을 때 감독님께 칭찬 받는 것이 좋아요. 무서운 감독님이어도 괜찮아요. 왜냐하면 더 많은 점을 배울 수 있을 것 같아서요.”

드라마가 끝난 뒤 극중 언니로 나왔던 구혜선을 자주 만날 수 없어 아쉬워한다는 갈소원. ‘부탁해요 캡틴’에 출연하면서 언니를 만나러 가는 것이 마냥 좋아 촬영장 가는 날만 손꼽아 기다렸다고 한다.

갈소원은 “구혜선 언니는 정말 착해요. 늘 웃으면서 대해 줬어요. 선물도 매일 주고 장난치면서 같이 놀았어요. 극중 ‘뽀송이’처럼 반말하고 진짜 언니 동생처럼 지냈어요. 엄청 추운 날 촬영하는데 언니가 입던 옷도 저한테 벗어 주고 난로도 주고 손 시려울까 봐 주머니에 손도 넣어 줬어요. 그런데 이제 드라마 끝나서 언니도 못 보고, 언니네 강아지도 못 보고 슬퍼요”라며 구혜선을 향한 남다른 애정을 드러냈다.

◆ “뽀송이란 별명 뽀뽀랑 비슷해서 좋아요.”

‘부탁해요 캡틴’에 출연하면서 실제 이름보다 극중 태명인 ‘뽀송이’로 불리는 것이 더욱 친숙한 갈소원은 이 애칭이 마음에 쏙 든다고 밝혔다.

“드라마에서 태명이 뽀송이이에요. 이 이름 맘에 들어요. 왜냐하면 뽀뽀랑 비슷해서요. 저는 뽀뽀를 굉장히 좋아하거든요. 특히 지진희 아저씨랑 뽀뽀하는 것이 제일 좋아요. 아저씨 정말 좋아해요.(웃음)”

이어 드라마를 촬영하면서 가장 재밌었던 일에 대해 묻자 갈소원은 “펭귄아저씨(지진희)랑 새우튀김 만드는 장면이 제일 재밌었어요. 그리고 이천희 아저씨랑 자판기 앞에서 300원 오빠라고 말하는 장면도 생각나요. 이천희 아저씨랑 승무원 언니들 대본까지 다 외웠어요”라고 답했다.

반면 가장 힘들었던 일은 “새벽 5시쯤 구혜선 언니랑 사채업자한테 쫓겨나서 이불 덮고 밖에서 자던 장면이 있었는데 진짜로 잠들어서 연기한 적이 있어요. 그런데 다음날 하나도 기억이 안 났어요. 정말 졸렸어요”라고 말했다.

끝으로 갈소원의 ‘부탁해요 캡틴’ 이후 행보에 대해 물었다.

“tvN에서 하는 ‘롤러코스터’의 ‘왜?’라는 코너에 출연해요. 개그맨 김준현 아저씨랑 같이 연기해요. 그리고 5월에 개봉하는 영화 ‘돈의 맛’에도 나와요. 앞으로도 뽀송이 많이 많이 사랑해주세요. (웃음)”

사진=송효진 기자 shj@tvreport.co.kr

황소영 기자 soyoung920@tvreport.co.kr

CRE:ljlian twitter

HELLO SUE..I tried to google translate this interview of "FLUFFY"some part here she was talking about GHS and i was just curious how close is she with GHS and I REALLY MISSED THEM TOGETHER..IM just so thankful GHS twiited a picture of her and fluffy..could you please translate to us even just the part about GHS..THANK YOU SO MUCH.. :wub:

tweet again in the middle of te night...

763ba5d3.jpg

fa59fa8b.jpg

중간고사 기간입니다. 근무를 마치고 공부중이여요. 네시입니다. 세상에...하하하..하하.... yfrog.com/nxqqvwvj yfrog.com/h02rrxaj

@koohs 22/04/2012 04:09 (KST)

Translation y google

Midterm period. finished work of studying. It's four o'clock. Hahaha ... my god ... haha ....

(sue, maybe you could provide a better translation :) )

didn't she study too hard?! She should have more rest... she is really a super woman

Guest webby

'뽀송이' 갈소원 "뽀뽀랑 비슷해서 뽀송이가 좋아요"(인터뷰)

*quoted image*

haha. such a cute article. i hope you don't mind if i translate the parts about GHS. sue, pls correct if translated wrongly :)

One of the sections in the interview says that Sowon enjoys going to film very much becoz she gets to meet GHS.

Sowon said "GHS onni is really kind/nice. She always wears a smile on her face when putting up with me. She would give me presents everyday, play and joke with me as we have fun together. Just like Pposongi in the drama, i speak to her in banmal (informally) and it is as if we are really sisters. On filming days when it was extremely cold, onni (referring go GHS) would take off her coat for me and also give me her heater and she would worry abt my hands getting cold so she would put my hands in her pocket to keep them warm. Now that drama filming has ended, I can't see onni and i can't see her dog so I feel sad."

don't think my translation does it justice, but just from what Sowon says, i sense she really developed an attachment for GHS, and GHS really treated Sowon very well, and looked out for her during filming. thanks to GHS's twitter updates, we now know that pposongi got to meet up with GHS and gamja at cafe manolin!

Translation y google

Midterm period. finished work of studying. It's four o'clock. Hahaha ... my god ... haha ....

meow, just a slight correction to the first portion of the tweet.

It's the midterm exam period. I finished my work and am studying right now.

THANK YOU WEBBY for the translation i really appreciate it..its so heartwarming to know what FLUFFY said about GHS.. WE KNOW CHILDREN DON'T LIES :wub:

THANK YOU meow vanessa sukreen for the twit updates.. :wub:

Am i seeing it right :huh: GHS is wearing a ring :unsure:

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Webby!!

Good to see you again more regularly!!

I hope we can put our Korean-Eng dictionary to good use again when GHS comes out in Star Llife theatre!!

Hope you are doing well!!

prettywiz!!

I am with you about the ring!!

She wore it throughout SG promotion.

I do not remember if she wore it during Taiwan promotion.

It is such a simple and delicate gold band that it does seem very much like GHS's own personal style if she accessorizes ever.

But then she also wore a thick silver band last year as well...remember??

She was so delicate and elegant during her promotions as MC Mickey Huang of BFriends Show said that perhpas her band is just a decoration. But then I see her tweet and she is still wearing it in the middle of the night while studying!!

Hmmmmm!!!!

I wonder what GHS is doing now as work?? School studying is tremendous work but she says she is also working???

Wonder what is happening with Peach Tree....I really and really pray for its success in the box office. I will be proud of being her fan no matter what but I pray for is monetary and popular success as well!!

Guest vanessa123

[NOTE] GHS - SHE HAS AN AMAZING SKIN!! LOOK HERE!

HI, MY FRIENDS... MY DEARS FRIENDS!! ^_^

HERE I MAKE THIS POOL OF FACES OF GHS POST ON TWITTER! OF HER!

face_of_GHS_on_twitter.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

[NOTE] GHS - SHE HAS AN AMAZING SKIN!! LOOK HERE MORE PICS

PD: THANKS A LOT TO @WEBBY FOR THE TRANSLATION ABOUT THE INTERVIEW AND THE LATE TWIT OF GHS! XD

@Cheerko and Prettywiz here i make of GHS AND HER NEW RING!

MINSUN SIS... DO YOU SEE THIS ALREADY??

I MAKE THIS PICS FOR ALL CAN SEE, GHS´S NEW RING!!

WELL IT SEEMS THAT GHS IS USE THIS RING SINCE 2011, SINCE THE EVENT OF BIFF!

LOOK HERE!!

NR_1.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

NR_2.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

AND JUST NOW I SEE THE SAME RING, FROM THE LATES PROMOS OF HER NEW DRAMA "ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND" IN SINGAPORE 14/04/2012 - 15/04/12

NR_3.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

NR_4.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

NR_5.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

AND NOW SHE SOW AGAIN THE RING EVEN WHEN SHE IS STUDING!

NR_6.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

IS INTERESTING, DON´T YOU THINK?

BECAUSE SHE IS NOT A PERSON WHO USE RINGS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, WELL WE HAVE SEEN JUST THIS RING IN THE LATES YEARS,

35814_135863476429268_100000168490782_403288_5114184_n.jpg.scaled500.jpg

BUT THIS IS REALLY CUTE AND ... WELL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT THIS NEW RING?

SIS... DO YOU SEE THIS ALREADY??

I HOPE ISN´T JUST ME!! hihihi

AND LOOK THIS TOO

INTERVIEW FOR WHO WAS THE LITTLE SISTER OF GHS IN THE DRAMA "TAKE CARE OF US, CAPTAIN"

SUE..HAHAHA MMMMMMM..you are right .. i absolutely agree with you.. is that what we call A PROMISE RING???? TO SOMEONE ;)

VANESSA WE'LL talk about that ring in our joondi thread but i have to go i have work hehe..are we thinking the same..a guy that wears the same white shirt she is wearing on that twit :wub::lol:

Guest S_sun

So many twits from Hye Sun. Thanks, Meow, Sukreen and Vanessa for bringing over her twits. OMG her last twitpic is so cute and gorgeous.She looks so happy despite working and studying so late.

Nice to see you here again, Webby.Thanks for translating the article and also to prettywiz for finding that article. Isn't it wonderful to hear that Hye Sun is so nice and kind to Sowon? It speaks volumes when it comes from a child. I am so proud to be her fan.

I agree with all of you that the ring must have special meaning for Hye Sun. She has been wearing it lately. One thin gold band - is there any significance?

Annypooh, thanks for bring over the stuff from Channel U. I can  imagine Hye Sun blushing a lot with those hunks. The Taiwan and SG events seemed to be a lot of fun. Do I detect some flirting from Jiro when he said he will fly to Korea and marry her when she is 32? Jiro seems to like her. kekeke Their chemistry on and off screen is just great.

Well, Sunnies not long to AB ep 3. I am excited. Enjoy your weekend. Keep voting and keep the love coming. Thanks to all for making this thread such a warm one.

So many twits from Hye Sun. Thanks, Meow, Sukreen and Vanessa for bringing over her twits. OMG her last twitpic is so cute and gorgeous.She looks so happy despite working and studying so late.

Nice to see you here again, Webby.Thanks for translating the article and also to prettywiz for finding that article. Isn't it wonderful to hear that Hye Sun is so nice and kind to Sowon? It speaks volumes when it comes from a child. I am so proud to be her fan.

I agree with all of you that the ring must have special meaning for Hye Sun. She has been wearing it lately. One thin gold band - is there any significance?

Annypooh, thanks for bring over the stuff from Channel U. I can  imagine Hye Sun blushing a lot with those hunks. The Taiwan and SG events seemed to be a lot of fun. Do I detect some flirting from Jiro when he said he will fly to Korea and marry her when she is 32? Jiro seems to like her. kekeke Their chemistry on and off screen is just great.

Well, Sunnies not long to AB ep 3. I am excited. Enjoy your weekend. Keep voting and keep the love coming. Thanks to all for making this thread such a warm one.

@webby...good to hear from you again!!! Thank you all again for updates!

@s-sun... I swear I thought it was just me when I saw the way Jiro acted towards GHS.... Like how he drew her face and tickled the picture n said cute! N said he will mary her when she's 32. Can you blame him if he does like her? Hehehehehe.

I LOVE her n I'm not a guy and haven't even met her yet! Hehehe

Guest vanessa123

GHS honey skin, self-luminous, "That's 4:00 a.m. skin?"

20120422093656_194229_540_404.jpg

GHS actor unveiled a study for a test of the torrent.

Day 22 on Twitter's Not True "midterm period. Work I'm finished studying. Four o'clock. The world ... haha​​" has published the text and pictures together.

GHS in the picture wearing a white tee publicly V, draw with your finger towards the camera, a bright smile. In another photo, looking dour and threw out the tired lips are uncomfortable.

Guhyeseonui exam torrent of netizens who saw the "honey skin, like that time is 4:00 am Rani", "test, look -", "muloh other beauty too beautiful", and reacted.

[Yitu Day / anhyeonhui reporter (imahh@etoday.co.kr)]

[Yitu Day Headline News]

GHS honey skin, self-luminous, "That's 4:00 a.m. skin?"