Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

brought over from DC, Hyesun was spotted at Leeum Museum of Art in Hannam-dong yesterday (but the post was deleted later , dunno why :mellow: )

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

cre DC KHS

found the original source of the above pic. :) check here: http://reflexfactory.tistory.com/242

*quoted image*

120411 100%Ent. News - Absolute Boyfriend Promotions

Cre GTV

HELLO SUNNIES :wub:

Thank You meow for the pics and video..

Just my wild guess..maybe she is there because of school..as i see from your source the museum is named LEEUM SAMSUNG MUSEUM OF ARTS and as far as i know samsung is also connected with SKKU..hmmmm would it be because she is an endorser of nikon or maybe because she does not want a picture of her taken when it is connected to her schooling so the reason why the pic was deleted :unsure:

FYI: We made it again for now GHS is on the POPULAR FORUM TOPIC on the ACTORS/ACTRESSES CATEGORY here at soompi :wub:

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks meow13 for the sighting of GHS at the museum.

I went to that source and WOAH!

What an amazing museum!

Is that some type of architectural musium?

I know that GHS said that she likes to or got into building things....

She said in tweeter long time ago that she was building Bhap's or Gamja's house.

keke

Too much talent in one person~~keke

I guess GHS was there at the museum alone??

@meow..when i was looking at the pictures from the link before i didn't finish it but i went back and look at it again..there were lot of pictures and i saw the same picture above that you just posted which is the last one and it says:

Finally , the

THE PICTURE FROM ABOVE then it says excl.gif

<New York 348 West 22 Street, apartment> and GHS!

Now it really make me curious why is she there..but then looking at those pics and the lightings from the sample houses it looks like it is useful for filmmaking...hehe WHEY???

And oh i researched who was the person who took the pic..he is a popular KOREAN ARTIST who lives and work mostly in NEW YORK but travels a lot and had a lot of his work exhibits in different places..and the pics are from his exhibit hehe so maybe GHS is there to see the exhibit...

Hello Sunnies, good day/night everyone.

@prettywiz, thanks for this info "We made it again for now GHS is on the POPULAR FORUM TOPIC on the ACTORS/ACTRESSES CATEGORY here at soompi " A BIG CLAP to all Sunnies, we deserve this. :D

Our princess will be going to Singapore. Have a safe flight Hyesun-ssi and enjoy yourself there. :D;)

Here's the arrival info.

The arrival flight of Ku Hye Sun on Sat 14/4:具惠善@koohs KE643 1330 (Terminal 2) ,OMG 这是有史以来第一次她的海外行程有具体航班>.<... thank u >>> @channel_u

10:04 AM - 13 Apr 12 via web · Details

SG Sunnies, pls get ready ...

Good luck, take lots of Hyesun pics please. for us, if any of you could hugs her hehehe... whisper our love to her. ;):lol::wub:

Guest S_sun

Thanks for the info, Sukreen. Hope many will give her a warm welcome at the airport. SG Sunnies, I am so excited for you. j-j-forever, have a good sleep tonight so you will have energy for events tomorrow. Did you manage to bribe hubby to come along? He might get to hug her!  I don't know who else are SG Sunnies, but do stop by and tell us everything and do not leave out any details. kekeke

I don't know why, but I had watched AB x 4 times and still can't get enough of HS adorable expressions. I love all the cast!  Can't wait for episode 2.

Thanks, Meow for the constant updates. You are amazing.

Sue, I can see why she visited the exhibition. It is out of the world and most unusual.

Prettywiz, thanks for the info. As usual, you go the extra mile and come out with more info.

Santy_minsun, we are very relieved to hear that everyone is safe.

Sunnies, excitement is building up  for the SG promotions this weekend. We are truly blessed to get 3 dramas in a row. THANK YOU, HYE SUN.  Have a good weekend, everyone.

Guest j-j-forever

Hello Sunnies, good day/night everyone.

@prettywiz, thanks for this info "We made it again for now GHS is on the POPULAR FORUM TOPIC on the ACTORS/ACTRESSES CATEGORY here at soompi "  A BIG CLAP to all Sunnies, we deserve this. :D

Our princess will be going to Singapore.  Have a safe flight Hyesun-ssi and enjoy yourself there. :D;)  

Here's the arrival info.

The arrival flight of Ku Hye Sun on Sat 14/4:具惠善@koohs KE643 1330 (Terminal 2) ,OMG 这是有史以来第一次她的海外行程有具体航班>.<... thank u >>> @channel_u

10:04 AM - 13 Apr 12 via web · Details

SG Sunnies, pls get ready ...

Good luck,  take lots of Hyesun pics please. for us, if any of you could hugs her hehehe... whisper our love to her.  ;):lol::wub:

Sukreen, I have work tomorrow but it tempted me to be absent from work OMG!!!! I can't let this pass....thanks for this info..surely will be there to see her

Thanks for the info, Sukreen. Hope many will give her a warm welcome at the airport. SG Sunnies, I am so excited for you. j-j-forever, have a good sleep tonight so you will have energy for events tomorrow. Did you manage to bribe hubby to come along? He might get to hug her!  I don't know who else are SG Sunnies, but do stop by and tell us everything and do not leave out any details. kekeke

I don't know why, but I had watched AB x 4 times and still can't get enough of HS adorable expressions. I love all the cast!  Can't wait for episode 2.

Thanks, Meow for the constant updates. You are amazing.

Sue, I can see why she visited the exhibition. It is out of the world and most unusual.

Prettywiz, thanks for the info. As usual, you go the extra mile and come out with more info.

Santy_minsun, we are very relieved to hear that everyone is safe.

Sunnies, excitement is building up  for the SG promotions this weekend. We are truly blessed to get 3 dramas in a row. THANK YOU, HYE SUN.  Have a good weekend, everyone.

S_sun, I'm dying to see her now...My heart is throbbing...and it's fast...OMG! I'm in love and in awe with GHS! I was able to bribe hubby...and even for tomorrow too I told him I'll be absent from work because I'm gonna die if I don't see her when she arrives...I don't know what to say to her, I'm trying to remember my korean words I learned from the drama.... wish me luck sunnies....

Guest S_sun

J-J-forever, OMG  I am so excited for you. It would be a dream come true? I know she understands some English and also you could write some korean phrases on index cards and then you can show her what you want to say. You can find them on the internet. If you do not want to write them , just print them out in the size you want , cut and paste them onto index cards (3 x 5 ins) or put them on banners or placards. I had seen fans doing that, holding up them up with Korean words on them. Just some ideas.....I hope you get to take lots of pics. Whatever happens , have a wonderful time this weekend, all SG Sunnies! The rest of us will be envying you all......

Hyesun's tweet :w00t:

ebeb97a3.jpg

하늘을 나는 감자씨. yfrog.com/nvh4nzxj

@koohs 13 April 2012 22:35 (KST)

Gamja is flying in the sky (by Google)

Hye Sun will arrive in Singapore tmr. Hope all SG Sunnies give her a warm welcome and hope all are lucky to meet & greet her in person :D

Happy Weekend!

Good afternoon/evening Sunnies :)

so happy GHS tweeted and look how beautiful Gamja is :)

To all SG Sunnies please give GHS a warm welcome and let her know that we love her so much and take care of her health she's doing too much at one time.

@meow thanks for the tweet and the translation :)

to all the indonesian sunnies im glad that you all alright and safe please do take care :)

some good news Absolute Darling is already #9 in mysoju.com and its only 1 episode so happy about that :)

as always there's a couple people have negative comments regarding our HyeSun but plenty of Sunnies depending her so please if you have a chance please stop by at mysoju.com and give her positive commets so those negatives will go away and buried somewhere else :)

Have a nice day Sunnies and 2 more days for episode 2 cant wait :)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

We all pray for speedy recovery and back to life as fully as before~~

Congratulations to all our friends in SG who may be able to see GHS----and Jiro too?? ke

Have a safe and wonderful time!!

Tell them we just LOVE AB!!

meow13!

Thanks for the tweet!!

What a great photo of Gamja in action!

I wonder if GHS herself took the photo.

That is a lovely field of flowers that Gamja is jumping into.

He has no leash on him!!

Freedom!!

keke

Thanks Sunnies!!

Guest j-j-forever

J-J-forever, OMG  I am so excited for you. It would be a dream come true? I know she understands some English and also you could write some korean phrases on index cards and then you can show her what you want to say. You can find them on the internet. If you do not want to write them , just print them out in the size you want , cut and paste them onto index cards (3 x 5 ins) or put them on banners or placards. I had seen fans doing that, holding up them up with Korean words on them. Just some ideas.....I hope you get to take lots of pics. Whatever happens , have a wonderful time this weekend, all SG Sunnies! The rest of us will be envying you all......

S_sun, it is definitely a DREAM come true.... better than any material thing in this world....Thanks to all SUNNIES for wishing me luck and hopefully I can bring good stuff here too later, I skip work today and I'm now off to Changi Airport to Welcome her and guess what??? hubby will tag along today and tomorrow...But there is a bad news..no photography or camera tomorrow so hopefully I can do something about it... In Channel U facebook it says no photography or else they will cancel the event if fans dont behave...so sad!!! That is why I decided not to work today, coz this may only be the chance to take photos of her....Pls pray for my success!!! 

Cross our fingers sunnies! xoxo!

Guest vanessa123

NEW PIC OF "ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND" 14_4_12

62617_428770233803311_265250893488580_1829065_604287557_n.jpg.scaled500.jpg

"一個好的完美達令

除了外型、基本功能和認知都得完美

更重要的是要完全掌握女人複雜的心理

鏘…鏘…鏘…鏘……拿出法寶

【女性情緒感應顯示器The mood sensor of women】

白色------平靜狀態

紅色------對事物心情愉悅

粉紅色----對人物產生心動

藍色------心事重重

橙色------生氣

紫色------恐懼不安

黑色------傷心

黃色------想要『那個』(羞…) "

(J.T)

TRANSLATION

"A perfect Darling

Had a perfect addition to appearance, the basic function and cognition

More important is to fully grasp the complexity of women's psychological

Clang ... Clang ... Clang ... Clang ...... come up with a magic weapon

[Female mood induction display The mood sensor of women]

White ------ calm state

Red ------ feelings of pleasure in things

Pink ---- figure to produce cardiac

Blue ------ preoccupied

Orange ------ angry

Purple ------ fearful

Black ------ sad

Yellow ------ want "that" (shame ...) "

(J.T)

CR: 絕對達令

NEW PIC OF "ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND" 14_4_12

ANOTHER LINK [PICS] NEW PIC OF “ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND” 14_4_12

S_sun, it is definitely a DREAM come true.... better than any material thing in this world....Thanks to all SUNNIES for wishing me luck and hopefully I can bring good stuff here too later, I skip work today and I'm now off to Changi Airport to Welcome her and guess what??? hubby will tag along today and tomorrow...But there is a bad news..no photography or camera tomorrow so hopefully I can do something about it... In Channel U facebook it says no photography or else they will cancel the event if fans dont behave...so sad!!! That is why I decided not to work today, coz this may only be the chance to take photos of her....Pls pray for my success!!! 

Cross our fingers sunnies! xoxo!

Wow ! Lucky you j-j-forever ~~~  finally you will meet our Princess GHS, we envy you sister... hehehe :). We're all praying for your success in meeting her.. Hope she can stay one more day to go to places like Sentosa and Universal Studio.. I've visited SG 6 yrs ago and the Universal Studio is not yet built back then... :) Enjoy your day with GHS.. The more important thing is to see her in person and describe to us how beautiful she is in person... kekeke :)

meow ~~ a BIG THANK YOU for all AB updates and for the additional work to do w/c is the translation from Taiwanese to English, kekeke....B) 

sue/cheerkoo ~~  thank you for all the DC updates and translation from Korean to English  :)

vanessa dongsaeng ~~ thank you as always for your quick updates although we know you are very busy with your studies you still have time to give us update almost everyday. Just don't forget to study first, keke :)

sukreen  ~~ thank you for the flight details of GHS,  2 hours to go and she will finally meet her sunnies fans... keke B) 

prettywiz ~~ thanks for the additional info :)

GHSforever ~~  yes, you're right and GHS is giving us another back to back treat... Today for the SG meet & greet and tomorrow for the ep 2 of AB.. She really makes us happy ... :)

Thank you to all other Sunnies for your warm comments and have a nice day/evening to ALL :wub:

Hello Sunnies,

Have a great weekend ahead.

@JJ-forever, May lots of lucks be with you sis and today may all your dreams come true. :wub:

Thank God, HS flight has safely landed at Changi airport, SG :)

KAvenyou ‏ @KAvenyou

@koohs 's flight has safely landed !

1:34 PM - 14 Apr 12 via Twitter for iPad · Details

Guest vanessa123

NEW PIC "Absolute Boyfriend"

75582_428940983786236_265250893488580_1829471_852531510_n.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

"很多的假裝,是因為怕在乎沒有終點

很多的無視,是因為怕無法控制自己

就算在意,如果沒被看見,所做一切又有什麼意義?

(J.T)"

TRANSLATION

"A lot of pretend, for fear of care there is no end

A lot of disregard, because fear can not control their own

Even care about, if not seen, have done all what is the significance?

(J.T)"

CR: 絕對達令

NEW PIC "Absolute Boyfriend"

Guest j-j-forever

Hi Sunnies! I saw GHS at last in the flesh which is the most jaw dropping moment of my life, I never knew the fan girl inside of me was so intense, my knees are shaking and I can't breathe well, and due to that my photos are not so good and the video that was took by my husband was not so good too because he was stunned by the presence of GHS's beauty.....

OMG, Im really speechless as in! Even if she was so simple, no make up but she is like an ANGEL that just showed up in my face, her beauty is STUNNING, she is petite and very skinny, her legs in her skinny jeans are like sticks and very light to walk and she is fast in walking, i tell you....She is SOOOOOO GORGEOUS and very polite to others she met, the cutest of all in the whole world for me... But I don't know what happened to me, It's like I was hypnotized... That's how she can affect you when you see her in person, in one snap she is gone and you just dont know what happened (that's how you will feel) she was just wearing a huge A&F sweater and skinny jeans and her fave hi-cut rubber shoes she used in The Musical and a cap that almost covered her very small face but her BEAUTY is one of a kind... that I have never seen with anyone all my life.... I like her hair color light brown and her hair shines even covered with cap... she is like a delicate delicate girl since her skin is PERFECT and no FLAWS at all....every inch of her skin is DEFINITELY FLAWLESS, SHE SHINES! I never seen anyone with that kind of skin, even hubby drooled over that's why the video ain't no good

Here it is....(the video)

My link

Anyways I have one problem, I don't know how to post my photos... can anyone help me please? maybe I can just email all the photos to someone like Meow or any who can volunteer here... So that the photos can be posted and shared to all SUNNIES...I'm sorry if most of the photos are not good it was my hands that shook a lot due to GHS magnificent BEAUTY

Hope tomorrow will be better and will be able to get her autograph with poster

Sunnies! cool.gif

Vanessa123 - thanks for the updates! So she's at Singapore now...yay! j-j-forever...Lucky you! I hope you'll to see her up close...but no cameras huh? Not even cellphone cams? Anyway, by sharing with us your experience will, I'm sure, be awesome! Good luck and wear comfy shoes! Oh you saw her!!! Daebak! Thank you and thanks to your hubby for the vid! You guys are awesome!  laugh.gif 

Update for the Japanese Hallyu Popularity Poll...we have retained the #13 position, yep, LSG & PSH are still trailing us by a good 500ish votes. The JYJ truck just knocked over JGS so I guess there's no stopping them. The good news is...we just need errm...around 2500ish to knock him over too! hehehe What's a measly 2500 votes right? How about showing them some Sunnies voting power?!!! We have to play catch up! Are we ready? Hehehe GHS Fighting!!! Please click on this daily - http://worldtv.main.jp/kstar_en.html  Have a great weekend everyone!