Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest stephaniexue

Hi, S_sun! I don't live in Singapore. I'm in Indonesia. On page 917 in this thread meow said AB will air on U Channel in Singapore on the same day as in Taiwan.

From Channel U's Facebook yesterday : Hurray! more than 100 shares on our cover image of Absolute Boyfriend within a day. stay tune if you wanna know when the cast will be here.

http://www.facebook.com/channelu

Guest S_sun

Hi, S_sun! I don't live in Singapore. I'm in Indonesia. On page 917 in this thread meow said AB will air on U Channel in Singapore on the same day as in Taiwan.

From Channel U's Facebook yesterday : Hurray! more than 100 shares on our cover image of Absolute Boyfriend  within a day. stay tune if you wanna know when the cast will be here.

http://www.facebook.com/channelu

Sorry, Stephanie for assuming that you live in Singapore. Lucky Singaporean fans..they may get to meet Jiro and Hye Sun. Any news of AB  going to be shown in Indonesia? I know BOF had been shown a few times there due to its popularity. F4 and GHS should really do fanmeets in Indonesia and Philippines as I heard that BOF was very popular there.  Anyway, 2 more weeks to AB......can't wait!

Guest stephaniexue

S_sun It's OK. No news yet here about AB going to be shown.  Yesterday was the last episode of BOF here :P Yes, it was very popular. I remember in 2009 when BOF aired for the first time, a tabloid even made 9 editions of BOF :D

Tks for all the info about Absolute Darling which will be aired in Singapore....tks a lot Sunnies.... :w00t:

Oh great...i can watch AD at the comfort of my home on sun...happen to be my off day....yeay!!!!

hopefully there will be English subtitles though I understand a little bit of Mandarin/Chinese.... :sweatingbullets:

Btw, it's great to see a lot of new Sunnies..I am proud to be one of her fans...we learn a lot of her....

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

BAEKSANG FEMALE POPULARITY AWARD AND GHS IS NOMINATED FOR PCAP!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Top of the 48th Baek Sang Arts Awards voting results TV, Film category for the selection of assessment will be reflected in the Popularity Award.

Popular vote of the fee will go to. For more information and how to use , please click

Customer Center: Mobile and ARS Center 070-4021-1842

*quoted image*

VOTING HAS STARTED BUT I CAN'T FIND THE SITE ON HOW TO VOTE..CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP :wub:

hello prettywiz. thanks for your post.

There are three methods to vote and also to be selected to be invited to Beksang ceremony.

1. Popular vote by mobile: 3655+Nate (I don't know what this means at all so I cannot help you.), olleh, oz

500won to use mobile to participate in voting. Tax extra. If any question, 070-4012-1842

2. ARS popular vote: pick up phone+060-900-4000

you would have to call that number to find a way to vote. Per 30 sec usage, 300won applied plus tax. 10 times per day limit. Total of 10mon won limit per person. For more detailed info about how to use, call 070-8270-3426

3. smartphone popular vote: search for "백상예술대상"=Beksang Yesool DaeSang at the androidmarket (site)?

With smartphone, you must download 백상예술대상"=Beksang Yesool DaeSang at the site and update normally. (Look at the third box in that DC page)

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=127422&page=1&bbs

per person 10 times voting limit per day and 500 won charge for vote. One can charge from 500won, 1000won, 3000won, 5000won to be able to vote. For more detail, call 070-4012-1842.

Now at the DC page that I posted, it says: (in red above). This method of voting for Beksang is offered by Hanamobile.

The 48th Baeksang (Paeksang) Awards: (What I've read so far...This award is a big deal for the Film & TV industry in SK and is also a huge cash cow for advertisers!)

1. GHS is nominated for her role as HDJ in PCAP for the female popularity award.

2. There are 30 more actresses nominated along side GHS making them 31 competing for the award.

3. Park Shin Hye of Heartstrings seems to be the early frontrunner for the female category (55% of votes)

4. Only Korean fans (Korean Sunnies Fighting!) are allowed to vote in the popularity awards.

5. The voting methods were posted by prettywiz and translated by Sue. They do have to pay using the

Hanamobile cellphone service provider tied up with the Baeksang awards. (Must be some sponsorship!)

6. No other actor from PCAP made it to the other categories. (So sad...Daniel Choi made it but for BFB)

7. Here is the link to the official site - http://isplus.joinsm...out/a_sub1.html

Guest S_sun

The 48th Baeksang (Paeksang) Awards: (What I've read so far...This award is really a big deal for the Film &TV industry and is also a cash cow for advertisers!)

1. GHS is nominated for her role as HDJ in PCAP for the female popularity award.

2. There are 30 more actresses nominated along side GHS making them 31 competing for the award.

3. Park Shin Hye of Heartstrings seems to be the early frontrunner for the female category (55% of votes)

4. Only Korean fans (Korean Sunnies Fighting!) are allowed to vote in the popularity awards.

5. The voting methods were posted by prettywiz and translated by Sue. They do have to pay using the

Hanamobile cellphone service provider tied up with the Baeksang awards. (Must be some sponsorship!)

6. No other actor from PCAP made it to the other categories. (So sad...Daniel Choi made it but for BFB)

7. Here is the link to the official site - http://isplus.joinsm...out/a_sub1.html

Thanks, drmjs. Well that pretty much settled it for me. I was debating whether to pay to vote for it. I would rather she get nominated for the acting award and not popularity. On the other hand, I thought if we can help her win the popularity award, at least it shows that she is popular inspite of the negative criticisms she had been getting for her acting. I do have concerns whether the negative criticisms that seem to follow her might make producers/directors hesitate before casting her in her next drama. About commercialization of the voting, the whole entertainment industry is in a way all about making profits. Just look at the ratings wars and product placements in dramas.

Thanks for all the post and update. Hope everyone have a great weekend :D

Thanks prettywiz for the info about Baeksang Popularity Award. Though I wanna support Hyesun, I don't support the idea that voters need to pay for a vote :( It's like fans are throwing money to make their idol popular?! <_< anyways, Hyesun is always no.1 in my heart even without that award.

nasha, it's lucky that you could watch AB on TV . I hope AB would be airing in HK like Skip Beat too. and there's a chance that AB casts will be flying to Singapore for AB promotion! Good luck for SG sunniez ;)

sharing more stills from AB

3dcf4a19b5c1b92c51f850b44b053.jpg

85a8f73ee9e981b3631a88c30f634.jpg

27502fffe285dcd849ef264bbdcb9.jpg

d651313925e73fcbf5354ee3dc7c5f.jpg

Cre Channel U

474576_413886188625049_265250893488580_1778258_1539528365_o.jpg

Cre 絕對達令FB

some BTS of PCAP taken at ChongJu University

35b9d1f4.jpg

69eb0a1a.jpg

b0ab14c7.jpg

d00bd7cb.jpg

a77c3557.jpg

c845ef1b.jpg

8a9d6d1a.jpg

65f19bdf.jpg

0b158773.jpg

c390ebc7.jpg

de660bc0.jpg

92a21acd.jpg

2a135d17.jpg

26c98358.jpg

17607964.jpg

e66b894f.jpg

56e7a14c.jpg

Cre as tagged

-edit-

Hyesun has just tweeted :w00t:

93e11502.jpg

과제가 너무 많습니다. 세상에. 맙소사. yfrog.com/gyjtywnj

@koohs 25/03/2012 02:53 (KST)

Translation by Google

There are too many challenges. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Wow! So many great bts pix!

Thanks meow13!

GHS must be having some problems with something? She is so frustrated that she is giving

us the pix of pulling one's hair out. kekekeke

What on earth! Oh No..Goodness Gracious!!~~kekeke

What is giving her so much stress?

Marry Me song?

Peach Tree editing or negotiating with the distributors?

Schedule overload??

And the university assignments??

I pray everything finishes up nicely for you GHS!!:wub:

Guest S_sun

Meow, thanks for the bts pics. The PCAP ones are nice. Looked like they were having fun . Sure makes me miss PCAP. I am watching some of the new dramas out ,but none so far touches the heart the way PCAP did. Can't wait for AB. Only 2 more weeks to go. Jiro and Hye Sun look really cute together.

Sue, once again thanks for translating the steps for voting. As it turns out , overseas fans cannot vote for the popularity award. Having to  pay is quite controversial. I wonder what the Korean fans think. The reality is the entertainment industry is about making money and sponsors do have a lot of say. Just look at the Olympics...Lee Seung Gi , who is not an athlete, is the torch bearer because Samsung, the main sponsor, wants their model to do it.

I am sure all Sunnies are worried about our girl with the latest twit. Let us pray that everything will work out well for her. It may be she is taking on too much. We know she is surrounded by many friends and family who support her and love her. She also has many fans who are cheering her on! GHS Fighting !!

Guest aiyuu_minsunnerz

hello sunnies,

I hope you have a delicious time to enjoy the weekend.:wub:

after reading it, let's give the spirit of the Korean sunnies to continue supporting our idol to win. I see, rival hye sun is quite heavy. but we have to keep praying. whether they win or lose, it doesn't matter the outcome. but her process.fighting all :wub:

Guest vanessa123

GHS, challenges Clutch pressure head, "Oh my God"

2012032601001815600153601.jpg

Suffering from the pressure of actors task GHS look unveiled his 25 days on Twitter GHS 'There are too many challenges. Oh, my God. Oh my God 'has published the text and pictures together. GHS in the photo imperfectionssuch as missing a gem skin innate as beauty showed off. Recently brown hair and dyed with hair , he gave a change in a short head in hand clutching lips tight, tight expression on his face frowning mulssin force emanated from Adonis. photos of this Netizens' school project - because the seuttu rweseu ',' no What skin is white ... like that? ',' the short hair look really nice ',' handsome is, '' I think I'm a lot of weight ', and reacted. the other hand, for the first time in Korea GHS 4K 3D stereoscopic productionsystem, introduced a short film 'Remember the piece of the 'insupervision and aircraft.

< Sports Chosun guarantee >

SOURCE:http://sports.chosun.com

Good Morning Sunnies Happy sunday :)

@vanessa thanks for the article

I really love GHS she always share everything to her fans via twitter, how she was happy hanging out with her friend Dani, how she's playful with her dogs, and now how she's frustrated with all the challenges she's getting, she truly is amazing GHS whatever it maybe just know We Sunnies are here for you :)

regarding the BaekSang Award i really wish her the best but if she doesnt win she's still number 1 for me :)

*quoted image*

Suffering from the pressure of actors task GHS look unveiled his 25 days on Twitter GHS 'There are too many challenges. Oh, my God. Oh my God 'has published the text and pictures together. GHS in the photo imperfectionssuch as missing a gem skin innate as beauty showed off. Recently brown hair and dyed with hair , he gave a change in a short head in hand clutching lips tight, tight expression on his face frowning mulssin force emanated from Adonis. photos of this Netizens' school project - because the seuttu rweseu ',' no What skin is white ... like that? ',' the short hair look really nice ',' handsome is, '' I think I'm a lot of weight ', and reacted. the other hand, for the first time in Korea GHS 4K 3D stereoscopic productionsystem, introduced a short film 'Remember the piece of the 'insupervision and aircraft.

< Sports Chosun guarantee >

SOURCE:http://sports.chosun.com

THANK YOU VANESSA FOR BRINGING THIS ARTICLE OVER..OH i just want to hug and comfort GHS like a daughter to me..she look like she really lost weight..i want to tell her to go on a vacation but it is impossible i think because of her schooling..hmmm maybe just take a break after PEACHTREE give herself a break from this too much challenges in her life..take life slowly and easy..don't be too hard on herself..i wish schooldays will go quick and she can take a vacation....

@cheerkoo THANK YOU for translating about that popularity award ..even if she don't win she will still be my #1 and thats it no more #2 or 3..

@meow THANK YOU for the pics..she is indeed so pretty and natural..

@drmj THANK YOU for the info about the popularity award..

@GHSforever i agree with you its so nice of her to share us a part of her thru twitter especially when she is tired or sad because for me i feel like she get comfort from us everytime she twits..

SUNNIES if you have time can we twit her too..im sure it will at least make her happy to know that there's a lot of us who cares for her..

Guest S_sun

Thanks, Meow for the AB updates.Lucky, lucky Taiwanese fans...they get to meet our Princess and  Jiro and Penny! I am so excited for AB. She looks sooooo adorable. Don't you just want to hug her? 

Yes, prettywiz and GHSfoever, it will be great if Sunnies  tweet her  with encouragement during this stressful time. Knowing that her fans are supporting her and love her will give her strength to carry on. After the busy times, I really hope she take a break from it all, as she seems to have lost some weight lately.

Thanks to Sunnies for your interesting comments here. Keep them coming.

Refering to the article from Taiwan that meow13 posted above:

That's our Hye Sun: humble, shy and unassuming when the camera is off, or when she's between jobs (as if that even happens... ;) ), and a ball of fire when it's time to work. crazy.gif At times, I really do wonder if this lady has any idea just how incredible she is. :unsure: "Wondergirl", indeed... phew.gif

Hye Sun's 3D short film "Fragments of memories" will be shown at MIPTV 2012 in Cannes!

구혜선 연출 ‘기억의…’ 칸에서 먼저 선보인다

‘코리아3D 쇼케이스’ 출품

배우 구혜선이 연출한 3D 영화 ‘기억의 조각들’이 다음달 프랑스 칸에서 해외 바이어에게 먼저 선보인다.

다음달 1일부터 4일까지 프랑스 칸에서 열리는 국제 방송프로그램 견본시(MIPTV 2012)에서 방송통신위원회가 꾸리는 ‘코리아 3D 쇼케이스(KOREA 3D Showcase)’에 출품되는 것.

‘코리아 3D 쇼케이스’는 우수 3D 콘텐츠와 방통위의 3D 파일럿 프로그램 제작 지원 결과물을 선보이는 전시관으로, 해외바이어를 상대로 수출과 투자 및 마케팅 상담을 벌이는 자리다.

구혜선의 연출작을 비롯해 애니메이션 ‘뽀로로’ 3D, 아동학습서 ‘와이(WHY)’ 시리즈 3D 등 모두 40여편의 3D 콘텐츠가 시연될 예정이다.

구혜선이 메가폰을 잡은 3D ‘기억의 조각들’은 유승호가 주연을 맡아 세월이 지난 뒤 소중한 기억을 회상하는 주인공의 섬세한 감정을 영상화한 단편 영화다.

구혜선 소속사 YG엔터테인먼트 관계자는 27일 “구혜선은 이 영화 촬영을 모두 마치고 이달 말 완료를 목표로 후반 작업 중이다. 구혜선이 직접 칸으로 날라 가 영화 홍보 활동을 하진 않을 것”이라고 말했다.

<한지숙 기자 @hemhaw75>

/jshan@heraldm.com

Cre http://news.nate.com/view/20120327n10414

--------------------

스타들의 희귀병, 구혜선 서클렌즈의 비밀(동영상)

[enews24 이경남 기자] "한류스타와 미모의 여배우를 찾아 온 희귀한 증상들의 정체는?"

예쁜 동화 속 주인공처럼 꿈결 같은 특권을 누리기도 하지만, 어드벤처 영화처럼 모험과 고난을 헤쳐 나가야 하는 TV 속 스타들! 대중의 사랑과 관심 속, 늘 건강하고 행복할 것만 같던 그들에게 어느 날 갑자기 찾아온 희귀증상.

여 신이라 불리는 배우 구혜선이 어렵게 공개한 눈의 비밀부터 연기력과 미모를 갖춘 여배우 김민정이 배역을 포기할 수밖에 없었던 이유까지 22일 방송된 케이블채널 tvN '이뉴스-미제 사건 전담반'에서 원인을 알 수 없는 증상에 시달리고 있는 스타들을 살펴봤다.

http://youtu.be/rnxJVQXKk3E

i0327-6a.jpg

먼 저 배우 구혜선은 2008년 드라마 '최강칠우' 촬영 당시 서클렌즈 착용으로 논란에 휩싸인 바 있다. 당시 구혜선은 미용을 위한 것이 아닌 치료를 위한 보완렌즈임을 밝혔다. 사연인즉슨, 남들보다 시야가 넓어 몰입하면 오른쪽과 왼쪽 눈이 서로 다른 방향을 보는 듯한 현상이 온다는 것이다.

교정이 불가한 상황에서 결국 구혜선은 보완렌즈를 착용했던 논란이 일자 자신의 희귀병을 공개해 논란을 일축시켰다.

배우 김민정은 '석회화건염'이라는 희귀병으로 배우로서 비운을 맞게되는 사건이 있었다. '석회화건염'이란 석회질 알갱이가 주변 근육과 인대를 손상시키는 증상으로 당시 김민정은 드라마 '히어로' 여주인공 자리를 하차해야 했다.

발병 원인은 2009년 드라마 '2009 외인구단' 촬영 당시 어깨부상이 석회화건염으로 악화된 것이었다. 하지만 다행히 꾸준한 재활치료로 인해 현재는 완치한 상태다.

채 시라의 남편 김태욱의 희귀병 사연도 공개됐다. 가수에서 현재는 사업가로 활동 중인 김태욱. 2000년 그에게 무성증이 찾아왔다. 무성증이란 심리적인 영향 또는 음성을너무 많이 사용했을 때 후두근 조직이 마비돼 목소리가 나오지 않는 증상으로 가수였던 김태욱에게는 사망선고와 같았다.

하지만 새로운 꿈을 통해 고난을 극복, 지금은 12년 베테랑 CEO로 새로운 사업을 준비하고 있다.

<사진출처=tvN>

cre http://news.nate.com/view/20120327n13878

Good day Sunnies, :D

@Meow, thanks so much for the great news. I'm admiring Hyesun-ssi more and more. She's one in a million "The One and Only" :wub:

Koo Hye-seon goes all in to Absolute Boyfriend in April

photo229721.jpg

Departs for Taiwan for promotions

Actress Koo Hye-seon is targeting the foreign markets officially.

She is departing for Taiwan in April for "Absolute Boyfriend" promotional activities. Her agency revealed, "Absolute Boyfriend" will start airing in Taiwan and Singapore. She will participate in the promotional activities in Taiwan".

Koo Hye-seon has become the new Hallyu star as the 2009 drama "Boys over Flowers" has been introduced to various parts of Asia. She will be starring in "Absolute Boyfriend" with popular idol group 'Fahrenheit' member Ozone and is of very careful interest in the Chinese speaking districts. "Absolute Boyfriend" will be aired in Malaysia and the Philippines as well.

Koo Hye-seon has completed making "Absolute Boyfriend" last year after deciding to star in it in 2010. While the work is still being processed, Koo Hye-seon starred in the SBS drama 'Take Care of Us, Captain" and will concentrate only on "Absolute Boyfriend" for the time being.

"Absolute Boyfriend" is based on a Japanese original by Watase Yuwoo about a broken hearted woman getting a robot boyfriend who is just her taste.

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20120327n03635?mid=e0101 (korean)

english translation: http://www.hancinema.net/koo-hye-seon-goes-all-in-to-absolute-boyfriend-in-april-40478.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

A reminder to each other, don't forget to VOTE

---> http://worldtv.main.jp/kstar.html

---> http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor/index.html?ac=favor&tac=view&category=1&code=201203&rcd=7595&cd=219&&&_cntCd=219&BMD=read

Have a nice day Sunnies