Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest S_sun

Sunnies, I hope you all are having a good weekend. Of course I have to visit this thread. It is becoming my staples.

Drmjs, Eunhye05, Robbo4, Meow, all Sunnies, You all reminded me why I love her. Like many of you, I liked her in Pure 19, a very good drama but it was after BOF when I learned so much more about her. Unlike most celebrities, she is so humble and sincere and genuine. I love how she deals with the antis, by continuing to work even harder and improve. I think she has even improved further in her acting in PCAP as recognized in the article. Han DaJin is not a simple character. The emotions she displayed were quite subtle. She brought me to laughter and tears. In fact the other casts were good, too. I am a converted JJH fan.(drmjs, you and I will have to cyber fight  for him! Ignore the wife, right? kekeke )

Many thanks,EunHye 05 and Sue, I was able to watch the last 2 episodes with more understanding. Love how it all ended. Missing PCAP already. Hopefully not too long to Absolute Boyfriend. Wonder who will translate for us. I know Meow is very busy, although she does a great job of bringing us updates-thanks , Meow. I think they do have some subbers at Viki recruited already for translating.

I hope GHS has a good rest before her other activities. Wonder if she has started school. If she has, I bet there will be twits and snapshots of her. Anyhow I know for sure PT premier will come soon and AB on April 8. Our girl work so hard so we get to enjoy them.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend with your loved ones,wherever you are , Sunnies!

Guest eunhye05

Hi Sunnies,

I was going through meow's site (*hi meow*) and saw that there were some BTS scenes of the previous episodes. Not sure if they were posted here so Im bringing it over. Yes Im having serious PCAP withdrawals. Im still thinking of whether or not to marathon it but the weekend is almost over so maybe next. Haha. 

http://loveghs.wordp...m-8-last-story/

Drmjs dont worry i was never pressured or burdened by the whole recapping thing. I really enjoyed it! I actually got to learn or understand certain korean phrases by guessing what was happening. Im seriously adding Learn Korean to my bucket list too. haha. Thank you to Sue for always being there to correct my mistakes and translate the rest of the conversations for us. I think you sometimes do an even better job than the viki subbers (but lets not tell them that. hahaha) Thank you btw for bringing over that article! That really made my day! I hope Hye Sun got to read that since it was original from nate or naver?

GHSforever I keep replaying your MVs. I appreciate that u made MVs for the main OTP even if you were rooting for DongSoo! :D

S_sun yup lucky Meow she'll be able to understand AD! :) maybe we can learn chinese too! hehehe. Does anyone know the time and where we can watch AD live?

chynne22 I know! I also started with mysoju, dramacrazy and tudou when i watched Pure19. It was so addicting that i spent two weeks indoors. lol. I then downloaded it via dramadownload.net but unfortunately that account has been suspended already. :(

Im also wondering..are we allowed to have a taiwan drama thread in soompi? or are we officially using the asianfanatics link?

Hello to all other sunnies like annypooh, myonenonly, yongwa, vanessa, sukreen, prettywiz, robbo4 ....i know im missing more but you all know i mean all of u! :D

Enjoy the last day of the weekend! :)

Guest bubblysunnie

Hi SUNNIES!! Thank you for all the information about GOO HYE SUN! And I am ecstatic about the news that GHS is recognized for her acting (hardwork) in PCAP! I am very proud of her.

Anyhow, I wanted to share some photos taken at Cafe Manolin during my visit in Seoul early this month. My thoughts were all with you Sunnies during the short period that I was there. BTW, thanks prettywiz for sharing my experience at Cafe Manolin in this forum . I hope someone teaches me how to upload the pictures here. Thanks a lot!!smile.gif

Have a great day Sunnies!

Sunnies!

There's news about AB in Hancinema - Credit goes to this source:

http://koreajoongang...spx?aid=2949684

I'm so excited hehehe. She looks so cute! GHSForever - your MV is fab! Err this will only be my second Taiwanese drama (I watched Love or Bread), I'm not familiar with how it works, as to watching it via LS. I'll just watch out for future directions from you guys hehehe.

S_sun - Hahahaha! I don't know about cyber fighting, but I think you've got first dibs! Hehe w00t.gif I thought your deal was if KYS was not forgiven by HDJ??? Yeah, at this point, I'd pretty much drool over the guy and forget that he's married. Hehehe. Oh BTW, did you know that he's in a hit movie currently being shown at Chungmuro? I think it's called Love Fiction and it's an adaptation of the movie 500 Days of Summer. It stars the girl from Best Love, Kong Hyo-jin and Ha Jeong-woo wub.gif

Have a great Sunday Sunnies!  

Guest eunhye05

Hi SUNNIES!! Thank you for all the information about GOO HYE SUN!  And I am ecstatic about the news that GHS is recognized for her acting (hardwork) in PCAP! I am very proud of her.

Anyhow, I wanted to share some photos taken at Cafe Manolin during my visit in Seoul early this month.  My thoughts were all with you Sunnies during the short period that I was there.  BTW, thanks prettywiz  for sharing my experience at Cafe Manolin in this forum .  I hope someone teaches me how to upload the pictures here.  Thanks a lot!!*quoted image*

Have a great day Sunnies!

Hi bubblysunnie! What day were you there? We could have met up!!!!!! Awww that would have been fun! :( I was there on March 6th. It was a slow day and I didnt encounter GHS or her dogs there. It would have been fun if I couldve met up with you! hehehe. Maybe next time!

Guest bubblysunnie

Hi bubblysunnie! What day were you there? We could have met up!!!!!! Awww that would have been fun! :( I was there on March 6th. It was a slow day and I didnt encounter GHS or her dogs there. It would have been fun if I couldve met up with you! hehehe. Maybe next time!

Hi Eunhye!  We should have met up!  That would've been fun!  I was at Cafe Manolin, though, on the 2nd of March.  Would you believe what I first did when I arrived there?  Crazy, but I looked for Ghamja!biggrin.gif He was not in his house, I was informed that he was sleeping.  But I saw Bhap and GHS's brother-in-law (I think coz I asked whether he was a brother but he said he was a family member).  Yeah, I hope we could all meet in person in the future!smile.gif 

Guest eunhye05

Hi Eunhye!  We should have met up!  That would've been fun!  I was at Cafe Manolin, though, on the 2nd of March.  Would you believe what I first did when I arrived there?  Crazy, but I looked for Ghamja!*quoted image* He was not in his house, I was informed that he was sleeping.  But I saw Bhap and GHS's brother-in-law (I think coz I asked whether he was a brother but he said he was a family member).  Yeah, I hope we could all meet in person in the future!*quoted image* 

Yup. Any sunnies planning on making trips to seoul please let everyone know so we can all arrange a meet up in advance. hehehe. Btw Bubblysunnie I sent you a message. Check your soompi inbox. Hehe. Don't want to flood this thread. lol. :D

Hi drmjs thanks for the article. Btw, I only just saw that you messaged me with the first part of episode 17 recap. Im sorry that I only saw it now. :( I wasn't able to update the recap with your input. Im sorry! You did a good job though and should recap too. haha. Next time (perhaps during Absolute Boyfriend? :) ) teehee! Sent you a message too. :P

Guest yanna_cutie04

Hi Sunnies! :D

Wow, I'm so happy because GHS is being praised for her acting in PCAP. So far, for me, her best performance was in PCAP! I really liked her portrayal as Han Da Jin! I agree too, GHS choose good dramas. That is why she never fails to shine in every role she gets. I so love her!

Now, we're off to Absolute Boyfriend! I can't seriously wait for this. GHS and Jiro look very cute together!!! :wub: Looking forward on April 8th! (Wow, exactly one month when PCAP ended then she's back with AB again!)

Keep on supporting our very own GHS!

Fighting!!!!!!!! :D

Yup. Any sunnies planning on making trips to seoul please let everyone know so we can all arrange a meet up in advance. hehehe. Btw Bubblysunnie I sent you a message. Check your soompi inbox. Hehe. Don't want to flood this thread. lol. :D

Hi drmjs thanks for the article. Btw, I only just saw that you messaged me with the first part of episode 17 recap. Im sorry that I only saw it now. :( I wasn't able to update the recap with your input. Im sorry! You did a good job though and should recap too. haha. Next time (perhaps during Absolute Boyfriend? :) ) teehee! Sent you a message too. :P

how about June 2013 i would love to meet you guys :)

유승호, 구혜선 3D 단편영화 '기억의 조각들' 캐스팅

1331515631_286575.jpg

[티브이데일리 선미경 기자] 배우 유승호가 구혜선이 연출하는 단편영화 '기억의 조각들'에 캐스팅됐다.

'기억의 조각들'은 국내 최초 4K 3D입체 제작 시스템을 도입한 단편영화로 세월이 흘러 소중한 기억을 회상하는 주인공의 섬세한 감정을 아름다운 영상으로 표현할 작품이다.

이번 작품에서 유승호는 행복했던 추억을 상징하는 인물로 활약할 예정이다. 드라마 '무사 백동수' '프로포즈 대작전' 등을 통해 아역배우에서 성인배우로 성장한 유승호가 구혜선의 단편영화에서 어떤 모습을 보여줄지 기대감을 높이고 있다.

한편 '기억의 조각들'에는 국내 최고의 입체영상 전문 스태프들이 참여한다. 국내를 대표하는 입체영상 제작사 리얼스코프가 제작을 하며 영화 '왕의 남자' 촬영감독이자 수년간 3D입체영상 분야의 전문가로 활동한 지길웅 감독이 촬영을 맡았다.

Cre http://news.nate.com/view/20120312n08049

Guest vanessa123

HI MY FRIENDS,

HERE I MAKE MY SUMMARY OF[ GHS LATELY!! /b], HOPE YOU CAN SEE IT!

[NEWS - VIDEOS - PICS - NOTES] SUMMARY OF GHS! 2

GHS - to star in magic world with custom-order boyfriends

10112722.jpg

Korean actress Ku Hye-sun has been cast to play the female lead in the new Taiwanese drama “Absolute Boyfriend,” in which women can order boyfriends customized to their preferences.

The show is a TV adaptation of the often fantastical manga, or Japanese-style animations, and Ku will play the character Xiao Fei, who falls in love with the boyfriend she ordered.

A poster promoting the Taiwanese drama was released by YG Entertainment on Thursday, and the actress can be seen in her usual cute demeanor wearing pink pajamas and slippers, with two male characters in the background.

Ku’s Taiwanese co-stars are Jiro Wang from the group Fahrenheit and actor Xie Kun Da. The drama will focus on a love triangle that will develop between the characters played by Ku, Wang and Xie.

The first episode will be broadcast on April 8 on the Taiwanese public TV network GTV.

By Carla Sunwoo

GHS - to star in magic world with custom-order boyfriends

HI @NATALI, THANKS FOR THE LINK AND NEWS.

I TRY TO TRANSLATER THE NEWS, BUT I HOPE THAT @Cheerko WILL MAKE A BETTER TRANSLATION.

Yu Seung Ho, GHS 3D short film "Pieces of Memory 'cast

1331515631_286575.jpg

[TV seonmigyeong Daily News] Actor Yoo Seung GHS arc to produce a short film "Pieces of Memory 'was cast on. 'fragments of memory' the nation's first 4K 3D stereoscopic production systems over the years a valuable introduction to a short film to recall the memory of the hero express subtle emotion is a work of beautiful images. Yoo Seung Ho In this work, a symbol of the happy memories will be hwalyakhal figure. Drama "warrior baekdongsu 'Proposal Daisakusen' through adult in a child actor to adult actor Yoo Seung guhyeseonui arc short film looks at how to tell which is raising expectations. Meanwhile, the fragments of memory 'three-dimensional images of the best professional domestic staff are involved. Three-dimensional images representing domestic manufacturers producing real scope and the movie "King and the Clown" director of photography for many years and worked as an expert in the field of 3D images taken jigilung served as director.

[TV Daily reporter news@tvdaily.co seonmigyeong . kr

Photo: TV Daily DB] [Top Stories]

CR:http://news.nate.com

Yu Seung Ho, GHS 3D short film "Pieces of Memory 'cast

Ku Hye-sun casts Yoo Seung-ho in her next short film

2012031213530764458_1.jpg

http://10.asiae.co.k...031213530764458

(soompi doesn't let me post the content here, please click the link above for details)

---------------------

from DC Ku by fksl

http://gall.dcinside...330&page=1&bbs=

촬영은 마무리 된 상태다. 지난 11일 하루 간의 촬영으로 유승호의 일정은 마쳤다. 관계자는 "함께 연기했던 사이이기 때문에 서로에 대해 잘 알고 있었다. 이번에도 호흡이 잘 맞았다"고 설명했다.

이런 열정이 어디에서 나오는걸까?...

대단하긴 하다....

하나 끝나면 힘이 빠질만도한데..

쿠는 다른걸 구상하면서 힘을 비축하는걸까?^^

연기도..연출도..사람의 마음과 감정을 표현하는방법이 남다른듯,,,

다진의 눈물이 생각나고.....

단편이든 장편이든 감정을 화면으로 표현하는 기법이 남다른것같아..

기억을 회상한다고 하니까..요술이 생각나네...

분명히 연출감각이 있는 쿠..

아름답지만 난해하지않은 화면..기대할께~~

shooting of YSH has been done yesterday (11th)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Wow!

Again, GHS has amazed us.

Thanks Sunnies esp to meow13, vanessa123 and natali for articles and info about GHS's 3D short film: Pieces of Memory.

When did she organize everything to make this film as if doing one drama is not enough?!

According to info, the film finished pretty much with one full day's work on March 11th.

It has been filmed and completed--actually it says that Yoo's portion has been completed on March 11th...I wonder if it is fully completed for all the other actors. Editing is another matter~I would assume.

GHS was at it again with her quiet deligence!!

Another article stated that Yoo Seunhho's management indicated that Yoo was delighted to work with Director GHS--they knew each other from King and I drama (2007). (Yoo played the child prince/king--remember?) and that everything went smoothly as GHS and YSH have worked together before.

The film director for Pieces of Memory is Ji GilWoong who is an expert in 3D film making and and has worked on the ever famous and popular movie, King's Man (this movie was directed by GHS's mentor--forgot his name-?Lee JoonIk?--who came to cheer GHS on the last day of filming of MAGIC.. and the short film is produced by national company called Real Scope. Real Scope Production Co seems to be a leader in Korea with 3-D filming.

Again, I am awed!

I don't know how many 3D films are made in Korea but I wonder Director GHS is one of the pioneers in making movies 3D in Korea????

Thanks all!

Guest eunhye05

Thanks for the articles and translations everyone! What a delightful surprise our GHS did! :D

It says that she's been filming over the weekend. I'm now wondering if what the young girl at manolin was explaining was this movie and not Peach tree. Remember when I asked her where GHS was she said "Movie" and then I asked "Peach Tree?" she just nodded. Maybe she didnt understand me since Peach Tree has a different title in Korean? Or she just didn't know how to explain "Pieces of Memory."  Im now thinking that that was what GHS was busy brewing up! :) Our girl just surprised us out of nowhere....again! She's always cooking up something and I love love love these surprises.

I was thinking she might lie low because of school..but no...she's amazing! as always!

Absolute Darling Fighting! Peach Tree Fighting! Pieces of Memory Fighting!

Wow!

Again, GHS has amazed us.

Thanks Sunnies esp to meow13, vanessa123 and natali for articles and info about GHS's 3D short film: Pieces of Memory.

When did she organize everything to make this film as if doing one drama is not enough?!

According to info, the film finished pretty much with one full day's work on March 11th.

It has been filmed and completed--actually it says that Yoo's portion has been completed on March 11th...I wonder if it is fully completed for all the other actors. Editing is another matter~I would assume.

GHS was at it again with her quiet deligence!!

Another article stated that Yoo Seunhho's management indicated that Yoo was delighted to work with Director GHS--they knew each other from King and I drama (2007). (Yoo played the child prince/king--remember?) and that everything went smoothly as GHS and YSH have worked together before.

The film director for Pieces of Memory is Ji GilWoong who is an expert in 3D film making and and has worked on the ever famous and popular movie, King's Man (this movie was directed by GHS's mentor--forgot his name-?Lee JoonIk?--who came to cheer GHS on the last day of filming of MAGIC.. and the short film is produced by national company called Real Scope. Real Scope Production Co seems to be a leader in Korea with 3-D filming.

Again, I am awed!

I don't know how many 3D films are made in Korea but I wonder Director GHS is one of the pioneers in making movies 3D in Korea????

Thanks all!

Hello Sunnies! @meow & vanessa thanks for the latest news of our lady.

So this is her new project, WOW! She's not a slacker, alright .:w00t:  One project after the other. Peach Tree will be coming out in April also...not to mention her new

drama Absolute Boyfriend will be aired in April too. This month is definitely

hers. She's amazing. This is omnipotent!   :w00t::wub:

By the way, thanks @cheerko & eunhye05 for all the translations for PCAP. You've done great things for us, Sunnies. @GHSforever, sis thanks for the MVs. @meow, vanessa & sukreen thanks for the never ending news about GHS. @drmjs doc, thanks for joining the pack. I enjoy reading your post. To the rest of us Sunnies, may we continue to post our thoughts & comments.:rolleyes:  This is a winning team!!!!:D :wub:

Guest S_sun

Wow and more Wow! This girl never stops. Great for us fans, but I do wish she takes a real long holiday after all that work. A well deserved rest. How does she manage school as well?

Thanks , Meow, Natali, Vanessa and Sue for the latest updates and translations and also to all Sunnies for the comments.

GHSforever, what's this about a trip to Korea for June 2013? When you have more details, let us know. I might join you all for that. Why not? If we plan it well, we might be able to organize a mini fan meet with her at Cafe Manolin! Wouldn't that be a dream come true?

Drmjs, I will try to catch Love Friction when it is available subbed. Thanks.

Hope you all have a good week!

HELLO SUNNIES :wub:

Again GHS I am so thankful to be your fan..i am always dumbfounded by this surprises from you..@S_sun i guess her rest period is writing a script hehe..

im just wondering if this short film is just an indication of another long movie with YOO SEUNG -HO on it if her PEACH TREE will be successful..as i've observed with both MAGIC and PEACHTREE Nam Sang Mi and Seo Heong Jin did GHS short film first followed by the long movie after..

SUNNIES if you are interested as early as of now we are planning a trip to korea in JUNE 2013..because we are coming from different places we will just meet in seoul..you can pm me,bubblysunnie or ghsforever..yes we are thinking how we will be able to meet our GHS because we know that would be hard but who knows she is our inspiration so if we work on it our dream to meet her may come true.. :wub: we are even thinking of flying ASIANA AIRLINES to show them our gratitude for supporting PCAP ESPECIALLY FOR BEING SUPPORTIVE WITH GHS..

@yonghwa..i think that picture was during BOF days or even before..

AGAIN THANK YOU meow cheerkoo vanessa eunhye05 natali aand all the sunnies for the updaates :wub:

[GHSforever, what's this about a trip to Korea for June 2013? When you have more details, let us know. I might join you all for that. Why not? If we plan it well, we might be able to organize a mini fan meet with her at Cafe Manolin! Wouldn't that be a dream come true?

Hello dear sorry to cut your post but yes some of us are thinking of visiting korean in June 2013 no dates yes as of right now but as prettywiz mention if you are interested let us know maybe 3-5 days visit to korea im really excited so hopefully us Sunnies can meet us and see her.