Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest eunhye05

Belated Happy Birthday Vanessa! Thanks so much for all your updates and contributions to this site without fail. :)

Sue thanks once again for all your efforts and hardwork in translating such wonderful things about HS! :D I agree 101% with everything you've translated and everyones views!

Sorry for now play by play for the last episode too. I've been so busy and stressed this week. I dont know even how im going to accomplish my to do lists on time. I need mentoring from the master multitasker herself GHS! :D For her to be able to do all that she does she must really be the next leonardo da vinci or wonder woman! Thanks Stephanie for the summary of the book and relating it to GHS. Seriously i've developed an even greater amazement and awe for this woman!

I'm so happy that PCAP will be extended thanks for the FYI Natali! :D

Sorry im too tired and exhausted to name everyone but thank you thank you! Seeing this thread live and kicking and bursting with GHS goodies really bring light and joy to days like these! I hope ill have enough energy to watch PCAP live on Wed and Thurs this week. hehe

Hi, Sunnies!

I read review of book "How to Think like Leonardo Da Vinci : Seven Steps to Genius Every Day". The author of this book is Michael J. Gelb. Da Vinci is Hye Sun's role model, right? :)

"In How to Think like Leonardo Da Vinci,  Gelb identifies seven key elements of Da Vinci's approach to thinking  and learning and shows readers how they can develop and adopt these  elements through practical examples and exercises. As he explores these  seven principles — an insatiably curious approach to life (Curiosità); a commitment to test knowledge through experience (Dimonstrazione); the refinement of the senses to clarify experience (Sensazione); a willingness to embrace uncertainty (Sfumato); balancing science and art, logic and imagination to achieve whole-brain thinking (Arte/Scienza); the cultivation of grace, ambidexterity, fitness, and poise (Corporalita); and a recognition of the interconnectedness of all things (Connessione) — Gelb shows us through practical exercises what Da Vinci's genius can mean to our modern lives."

My link

As we know, Hye Sun can use her right and left hands to eat. I read one of seven principles, Corporalita - the cultivation of grace, ambidexterity, fitness, and poise. It's the explanation of corporalita from http://www.creativit...vinci/body.html I quoted about ambidexterity:

"Ambidexterity. da Vinci also stressed the  importance of developing ambidexterity — the ability to perform tasks  equally well using both hands."

Does Hye Sun do corporalita? Does she do all the seven principles in her life? :)

There's two things that I can describe GHS. PERSISTENCE & DETERMINATION. Your talent can't go far without these two. These two alone are OMNIPOTENT!    :wub: :wub: :wub:

HELLO SUNNIES :wub:

In February, ONE subscribers can look forward to Yes, Captain, a drama following the lives of aircrew starring Goo Hye Sun (Boys Over Flowers); along with romance dramas While You Were Sleeping featuring Lee Chang Hoon (Daring Women) and Oh Yoon Ah (Athena: Goddess of War) as well as Stay With Me, My Love starring Lee So Yun (Temptation of An Angel) and Lee Jae Yoon (Just Like Today)

http://www.mediaresearchasia.com/view.php?type=press&id=2161

SPT Networks' One heads to Australia with FetchTV

(six fifteen twenty-eight January 2 012 PM)

Next month One subscribers can look forward to Yes, Captain, a drama following the lives of aircrew starring Goo Hye Sun 'Boys Over Flowers'; along with romance dramas While You Were Sleeping featuring Lee Chang Hoon' Daring Women 'and Oh Yoon Ah' Athena: Goddess of War 'as well as' Stay With Me, My Love' Starring Lee So Yun 'Temptation of An Angel' and Lee Jae Yoon 'Just Like Today'. http://www.indiantelevision.com/headlines/y2k12 / jan/jan213.php

Im posting the article itself :

Sony's One To Launch On FetchTV

Singapore – Sony Pictures Television Networks, Asia has inked a distribution deal with FetchTV, an Australian wholesale subscription TV provider, to offer ONE to audiences in Australia starting from 15 January 2012. Under the agreement, the Asian general entertainment network becomes the first wholly-owned Sony Pictures Television Networks, Asia channel to secure carriage in Australia.

As the exclusive destination of programs produced by Seoul-based content supplier and broadcaster SBS through an output deal, ONE offers prime South Korean entertainment. The channel airs the latest Korean drama series, with selected titles premiering three to five weeks after debut in Korea. In addition, the hippest K-pop variety and music programs complement ONE’s drama line-up.

From launch, ONE will be available via FetchTV ISP partners iiNet, Internode, Westnet, Netspace, MyTelecom and Adam Internet. Broadcasting in standard definition, ONE will be included in FetchTV’s Korean Pack, and will also be part of the Singapore/Taiwan Pack, airing with Chinese subtitling and selected titles with Mandarin dubbing.

ONE is the latest addition to the broad range of English and local language content that FetchTV offers through its service. Launched in 2010, FetchTV is available to a rapidly growing customer base, with almost 90 per cent of the population in Australian metropolitan areas able to access the service, of which half have broadband connections with FetchTV partners.

“There is great demand for fresh Korean content of high quality – especially amongst Asians – including many Koreans who call Australia home. Complete with new drama, variety and music shows, and some titles debuting just weeks after Korean premieres, ONE will offer the best and latest of Korean entertainment Down Under. We look forward to working with FetchTV to make ONE a success,” said Mr Ricky Ow, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Networks, Asia, Sony Pictures Television.

“Multicultural programming is an important part of the FetchTV strategy catering to Australia’s diverse range of cultural backgrounds. We hope the addition of ONE to our language packages, alongside international news channels, will continue to strengthen the appeal of FetchTV to Australia’s Korean and Chinese populations,” Said Mr Scott Lorson, CEO of FetchTV.

ONE was first launched in October 2010 in Malaysia and is also seen in Singapore, Cambodia and Indonesia. The channel enjoys great success in Malaysia where it has been the No.1 rated HD channel on pay-TV platform Astro since January 2011.1

In February, ONE subscribers can look forward to Yes, Captain, a drama following the lives of aircrew starring Goo Hye Sun (Boys Over Flowers); along with romance dramas While You Were Sleeping featuring Lee Chang Hoon (Daring Women) and Oh Yoon Ah (Athena: Goddess of War) as well as Stay With Me, My Love starring Lee So Yun (Temptation of An Angel) and Lee Jae Yoon (Just Like Today).

1 Source: AGB NMR Malaysia (1 Jan 2011 – 20 Jan 2012)

OMO! I am so delighted to know that PCAP will have 4 ep extension. I applaud SBS for trusting this project even if it only ranked 2nd in the ratings game among the wed-thurs dramas. They know that their drama is great, it's just that it went against a giant sageuk production.

I am really loving how often GHS updates her twitter. I cannot stop watching that vid with potato. She's so affectionate with him. And that CECI cover is her most stunning cover so far :)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hye Sun sings again  :w00t:

KU HYE SUN - Fly Again Teaser ('부탁해요 캡틴' OST PART 3)

Click Me

cr: YG

Thanks dewimoar!!

GHS's tweet about "Documentary" seems to be a name of the team made up of GHS and Choi InYoung (music director of Yosool, Peach Tree. Also they seem to put their heads together for other songs...they made "Brown Hair" and "I must be stupid" and now they both created the song "Fly Again", an OST for PCAP. When GHS finds the right people to work with, she and they stick together....keke That is wonderful.

cr:  http://gall.dcinside...5517&page=1=

nickname: arisol

페이스북에 올라왔네요 ㅎㅎ

영상도 있네요

KU HYE SUN - Fly Again Teaser ('부탁해요 캡틴' OST PART 3) www.youtube.com SBS 수목 드라마 '부탁해요 캡틴' 에서 여 주인공인 한다진 역을 맡고 있는 배우 구혜선은 피아니스트 최인영과 '다큐멘터리' 라는 팀을 결성, 드라마 OST 'Fly Again'에 참여하였다. Ku Hye Sun currently appearing on SBS's Wed-Thu ...

Wow,,,I am so happy that GHS now promotes herself by showing us that she did an interview for CeCi. When she was doing THEMU, GHS hardly promoted herself or the drama...I wonder why??? But with PCAP,,,she is really communicating with her fans and followers --I wonder how many she has now...Also, I read in DC that CeCi interview on GHS has lot more than what was posted in internet...what GHS posted in her tweet is what I translated. Does anyone know how to get these magazines from Korea??

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

http://news.nate.com/view/20120131n12973

cr to yushinkoo of DC

SBS 드라마 스페셜 '부탁해요 캡틴' 동수-다진 ‘수다커플’의 풋풋한 키스신 스틸이 공개됐다. PCAP's "gossipping couple" (GHS and Lee ChunHee)'s kiss scene published.

공개된 스틸은 동수(이천희 분)가 윤성(지진희 분)을 신경쓰는 다진(구혜선 분)에게 화를 내며 기습키스를 감행하는 장면으로 드라마의 본격적인 삼각 러브라인이 시작될 것을 알림과 동시에 당황한 다진과 진지한 동수의 상반된 표정은 앞으로의 전개에 호기심을 불러 일으키고 있다. DaJin was worrying about CapK and DongSoo became angry and decided to give a surprise kiss to DaJin. Love triangle starts...overwhelmed DJ and sincere DongSoo will emote much curiosity from viewers...

특히 구혜선은 "키스신에 자신이 없다"고 걱정했음에도 불구, 막상 촬영에 들어가자 감정을 잡고 완벽한 연기를 선보임으로 진정한 프로임을 입증했다는 후문이다. GHS stated that she has no confidence when it comes to kiss scenes. But when the scene started, she acted like a pro.

제작진은 “날씨가 너무 춥고 주변 소음 때문에 방해가 되긴 했지만 두 배우 모두 베테랑답게 촬영에 임해줘서 명 장면이 나올 것 같다"며 "앞으로 동수의 깜짝 변신이 있을 예정이니 기대해 달라"고 동수의 심경변화를 예고했다. The weather was extremely cold and there were lots of noise around. But the two actors acted like true veteran actors. Director promises great scene and states that DongSoo will be having a surprising change in his character.

구혜선과 이천희의 깜짝 키스 스틸을 접한 네티즌들은 “정말 바람직한 키 차이다. 수다커플 너무 예뻐요”, “다진 앓이 동수, 눈빛이 너무 애틋해서 떨려”, “드디어 삼각관계 시작인가요? 까칠한 첫 만남에 이어 키스까지?” 등과 같은 반응을 보였다.

Netizens reactions: What a height difference. Gossip Couple is so pretty. DJ ?suffers? DS, Their looks are so affectionate that I am shaking, finally the love triangle starts? Their first meeting was caustic and now a kiss too?, etc.

[뉴스엔 박아름 기자]=Newsen Reporter Park AhReum

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

http://sports.khan.c...id=540201&pt=nv

cr: nickname nengmyunhyesun posted article.

This article says that it is not yet definite whether Suns Embracing Moon will extend its drama by 4 more episodes. Last week, it had over 30% rating while the other two dramas scored in the single digit rating. :angry:

SBS told the reporter that PCAP is not about to follow suit just because another drama is increasing in number of epi. It is impossible to do such a thing as there is schedule and things.

Some DC members wonder if GHS will start her school at SGGU in March...^_^

PCAP Fighting!!!!

Fly Again OST Fighting!!!

GHS wrote Fly Again!! (I think Choi In Young puts in the finishing touch to her songs...keke) :wub:excl.gif

Hello Sunnies :)

@cheerkoo ~~ Thanks very much for always bringing us all the news from DC and for all the hardworks in translating them for us ... :wub:   Hope this March hye sun can catch up with her schedule to be able to attend her school activities.  :)

@vanessa ~~ Thanks for giving us your non-stop update. You really work hard.  :wub:

@dewimoar ~~ Thanks for the vid.  Hye Sun's angelic voice really soothing to our ears, kekeke icon_e_smile.gif Anticipating the full version of    "Fly Again" OST Part 3 B)

Have a nice day to ALL Sunnies :)

Guest ari_oppa

Hey guys.......Don't be sad about PCAP rating, don't be weak because of antis useless comment in various web.....Seriously I can feel Hye Sun spirit to promote PCAP Drama even since ep 1....She so often tweet everything about PCAP in her ways, and if you saw the new pic of Manolin Cafe, there are 2 big posters of PCAP there.......And Now She even tweet the link about her teaser OST for PCAP, and what I most shocked is that video in YG Channel Guysss !!!! What a big honor for our Noona....So, I really really have spirit like her to promeote PCAP in everywhere...and I think YG Channel is one of the best place to promote PCAP drama coz YG channel have about 300.000.000 viewer already !!!!!...Come on Please make god comment here and promote PCAP :

And also I will visit that link everyday to increase the viewer kekeke......If all the Sunniez who active in this forum are about 100 (I hope more actually keke) and for 1 month we visit that video every day = 100 x 30 = 3000 viewers in 1 months + Viewers from fanatic YG Family fans. yeayyyy !

NB : I have make comment there to promote PCAP, my username is brothersisterproject there, hope you can do the same thing :)Go Go Go Hwaiting !

Guest vanessa123

GHS ON "PLEASE CAPTAIN" BTS 31_1_12

1.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

2.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

AA.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

CCC.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

BBB.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

cr: SBS

PICS - GHS "PLEASE CAPTAIN" 31_1_12

AND A NOTE ABOUT THE KISS! IN "PLEASE CAPTAIN" 1_2_12

I'm asking `Captain` yicheonhui, Goo Hye Sun kiss?

SBS mini-series, `I'll have trees in Captain` frequency (yicheonhui minutes) - chopped (Hye minutes) putputhan kissing was unveiled in steel: steel is disclosed which is broadcast on February 1, please ' I'm a scene in Captain `.Initiates the yunseong (Ji Jin-hee in minutes) to care about the chopped angry is a kiss scene to venture. Two kissing a yunseong - chopped affection line initiates the Come, drama authentic triangular love the line to inform is expected crew, "the weather is too cold, noise due to interference but .. the two actors both veterans expect to shoot waterfront glad scenes side seems to come out, "said" there is transforming the future will it be a surprise for fellow forward different, "he said.

Netizens, "the difference between the desired key," "chopped alyi fellow, too aeteuthaeseo eyes quavering," "is finally starting triangle? I call the first meeting Following on from a kiss? " As reacted.

SOURE: http://news.nate.com/view/20120131n26749

NEWS GHS´S KISS

dong soo gave da jin surprising kiss?, really excited .i want wed - thurs , i really love dong su - da jin couple so much.

so d-3 is hye sun song for ost fly again, her voice so beautifull finally she sang for her drama again.

pc is a great drama in early 2012 and hye sun had a great job potraying her role.

hye sun no confidence in kissing scene becoz she is too shy

i remember when she have to get a kiss scene w/ lee min ho in Boys Before Flower, she always look a like uncomfortable even they alreaddy done 4 kiss scene and so on. even in the musical she felt so shy than becoz a lot of viewers tolf that hye sun's kiss so awkward it becoz she is too shy.

but i hope in PC , she will do a different style of kissing scene that can make all haters shut them mouth. hye sun i know you discomfort for doing this but please show them that your kiss can killed anyman that touch your lips,lol

@vanessa Happy Birthday! Thanks for your hardwork & dedication to this thread. Hello to rest of GHS's Sunnies & thanks to all you hardwork too. May you all are having a great day. Be safe, stay healthy & happy. 

:wub: :wub: :wub:

OMG to HanDajin & KangDongso's kiss. It is really happening. This time Dongso made sure he's not a step behind CapK. lol...I have mixed emotions looking at the photo. Will Dajin kiss reflects how she feels for Dongso?  

:) blush.gif:wub:

:w00t:

Listening to GHS's voice again makes me so proud of her. She wrote the song

too. WOW!    :wub:

GHS YOU ARE REALLY AMAZING :wub:

You always make us proud of you as always..all the dramas i had watched the male lead usually sing the ost..YOU MADE THE DIFFERENCE..COMPOSING and SINGING THE OST FOR TAKE CARE OF US CAPTAIN..ONLY YOU GHS CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN :wub:

FLY HIGH CAPTAIN DA JIN and FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS GHS :wub:

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

DC is talking about how one newspaper company is out to get GHS.

Yushinkoo posted the articles in DC.

First thing on Wed morning in Korea, this particular newspaper reported that GHS SAID to her acquaintances that she is retiring from acting after PCAP. The article also describes how GHS SAID that she has been picking same characters for her acting role!!!

Then yushinkoo found many articles that says that GHS never said such a thing.

DC pointed out how how this newspaper company never ever said anything nice about GHS since King and I days. They also feel that this news company creates scandals about GHS...

Whether true or not, I am glad to hear that GHS is not retiring from acting...

DC also wonders about how poorly YG stands up for GHS.

I don't really understand business aspect of the industry. GHS is still part of YG and she is their actor. But it does seem that directing work is her own--she has her own GHS Films corporation set up. She also created Documentary to create songs and music for movies and TV. But YG is a music entertainment company so why did GHS create Documentary???

She also has been tweeting constantly---I wonder if something is up????

I hope it is all for the best and I know that GHS is not a impulsive person when it comes to serious stuff...:blink:

GHS Fighting!!  PCAP Fighting!!!