Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest vanessa123

I FOUND ANOTHER NEWS ABOUT THE PRESS CONFERENCE!

THE NEW DRAMA " PLEASE CAPTAIN" WILL BE BROADCAST TODAY 4th JAN 2012 AT 9:55PM

Set in the human female airline pilot drama Fresh Air While it is true that the drama can not say the first time. In 2008, aired on MBC 'Air City' also the Incheon International Airport in the context of the National Intelligence Service (NIS) staff depicting profession was drama. The 1993 drama pilot "and the 2003 Takuya Kimura starring in the Japanese drama "gutreok 'as well as in air was. The new 'I'm asking Captain' is based on the aircraft, but the process of becoming a female co-pilot is a pilot full episode will show the emotion and humanity.guhyeseoneun about it, "'gutreok' serves up will be totally different impression.

20120104000256_1.jpg

20120104000258_1.jpg

GOO HYE SUN predecessor, especially 'The Musical 'on the dreams and hopes to leap toward the outstretched goeunbi has rolled by. He dreams and passion to viewers in this work containing a message in regards to modern humans weary heart is expected to instill a passion for the shoot.

And Ji Jin-hee in the meantime a number of the jikeopgwan Conway introduced through the work of an outstanding character is the opposite to the human pilot gimyunseong is transformed. Ji Jin-hee turned to the captain, especially as the actual shooting yourself in the driver'strying to, and rolled to his or her character and pyeolchyeotda.

"I'm asking Captain 'beyond the domestic Australian has a beautiful scenery to deliver to viewers intact. The ground of the dignity and elegance in the expansive airport muteonan background is drawn from the sky or under the Secretary of looking into other things is expected to satisfy their senses. Ji Jin-hee of the "second New Year's will be able to see the cool sky. Once you see you can not take your eyes off TV"said the confidence was also lifted

SOURCE: http://biz.heraldm.com/common/Detail.jsp?newsMLId=20120104000154

AND HERE A VIDEO:

UPTV [NEWS]

PLEASE CAPTAIN NEWS

Guest shinta

Thanks for all the photos and great reviews. I love GHS in Pure Heart & BBF. She has great comedic timing. I'm greatly encouraged by your feedback to finish The Musical. She's really a good actress and a joy to watch. I hope Please Captain will not dissapoint us. But I'm so tired of her short hair and boyish look and kinda shocked that she didn't even dress up for her new drama press conference. She just cant kick-off the Jandi-look and at her age she should be more sophisticated now and look like a real star. Though she's made up she didnt even wear earrings. A dress would be refreshing on her. I hope her handlers understand that we look up to actresses and stars like her and more glamor will make us happy. And it's a show of respect to dress up to the occassion. So sorry to be saying this.

Goo Hye Sun talks about why she likes short hair

*quoted image*

Actress Ku Hye Sun recently said that she likes short hair.

On January 3, Ku attended a press conference for SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday series Please Captain.

Ku said, “After I shot the series Boys over Flower, I started directing several films and had a short haircut. Because I wanted to focus on shooting and I like short hair.”

“I realized that I was passive in everything and don’t have my unique color. I think I found myself while directing my own shows.”

“I think I had long hair for someone else. I wanted to show what I like to the public. I think short hair looks good in The Musical and Please Captain as well.”

The series is about a passionate female copilot who becomes a pilot. Fancy computer graphics were added to make the series more enjoyable. Ku plays the role of a female copilot named Han Da Jin.

Besides Ku, Ji Jin Hee, Yoo Sun, Lee Chun Hee, Lee Ah Hyun, Clara, and Lee Hui Hyang will appear on the series. The first episode of the series will air on January 4 at 9:55 p.m

SOURCE: TV Report

I am sooo excited for PCAP's premiere later. I may not be able to watch it live since I'm on graveyard shift but I will be rejoicing in the recaps and updates...

I also cannot get over how pretty she was in the presscon. The leather skirt and black pumps made her legs look longer. She's a goddess without trying too much. I have to admit that I've been secretly wishing for her hair to grow a bit longer again but now that she admitted that she enjoys shorter hair more, then I am with her. I salute her confidence to show her comfy self.

I am so happy with the sunnies unity from DC to soompi to other threads and fan sites. Let's all pray for PCAP's success :D

Guest vanessa123

GHS UPDATE HER TWITTER 4_1_12

"'부탁해요.캡틴' 제작발표회. 팬 여러분들이 보내주신 쌀화환. 잊지않을께요. 고맙습니다. ... http://yfrog.com/kj18mgpj

18mgp.jpg.scaled500.jpg

2vgnld.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

TRANSLATION by VANESSA12

"PLEASE CAPTAIN"´S PRESS CONFERENCE. FAN OF YOU WHO SEND A WREATH OF RICE. I´M NOT GOING TO FORGET. THANK YOU"

GOOO PLEASE CAPTAIN!! FIGHTING :w00t:

Koo Hye-seon "I want to give hope"

photo215911.jpg

Koo Hye-seon tried to help audiences understand more about her acting.

She attended the press release event for the new SBS drama "Take Care of Us, Captain" on January 3rd.

She said, "When I was younger I wanted roles that didn't suit me and tried to make up the characters".

"Recently I've been wondering why I do this. I do it for the progress of my acting. I thought I wanted others to see my hopes".

"Repetitive characters can make you fed up, but I hope viewers will see dreams and hopes in my dramas".

In conclusion she said, "It would be nice to get good ratings but that's not always reality. I am concentrating hard on my acting".

"Take Care of Us, Captain" is a touching story about a co-pilot growing into a pilot and the drama contains pleasures for the eyes with fancy computer graphics. Koo Hye-seon has the role of Han Da-jin, a co-pilot.

The drama also includes Ji Jin-hee, Yoo Seon, Lee Cheon-hee, Lee Seong-min, Lee Hwi-hyang, Lee Ah-hyeon and more. Coming first on the 4th of January at 9:55 PM.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Cre http://www.hancinema.net/koo-hye-seon-i-want-to-give-hope-37075.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Guest vanessa123

ALL THE PRINCIPAL ROLES OF GHS!!

20120104_1325656910_97421400_1.jpg

IN 2005 ---- DRAMA CITY-NONSTOP 5

IN 2006 ---- PURE HART

IN 2007 ---- THE KING AND I

IN 2009 ---- BOYS OVER FLOWERS XD

IN 2010 - 2011 --- THE MUSICAL

AND NOW 2012 --- "PLEASE CAPTAIN"

SOURCE:http://news.nate.com/view/20120104n15481 :wub:

Kyahhh.. Just finished watching PCAP's first episode!

It was really intense and as expected our lovely HS was so good acting her character Han Da Jin! The first episode was just so daebak. Can't wait for tomorrow's 2nd episode..hihi

FIGHTING GHS! FIGHTING SUNNIES! FIGHITNG PCAP!

Guest eunhye05

I'm done with the episode. Went home early to watch it live. I just couldn't help myself. 

One word. Awesome! Now if they can only stick with this kinda stuff till the end this will be the drama to beat! Woohoo! Take Care of Us, Captain! DAEBAK! If this didnt earn high ratings I don't know what will. :D 

Here's my play by play. Note: I don't understand Korean so it's just merely my side comments and thoughts while watching the show play along. Can't wait for subs and sue's translations. I also only remember HanDaJin's name so I'm using the real name abbrev. for the other actors. hehe

- We start off with a montage of JJH prepping for his flight and HDJ taking off on her test flight with the Cesna. Wow! That's scary!

- I think this was JJH's pilot flight as a co-pilot. Looking snappy Mr. Ji.

- YooSun and JJH know each other i suppose..especially with all the winking. hihi.

- Aww HDJ's mom comes on board heavy with child. :( Shux! I already want to cry knowing what will happen. She gets to talk on the phone with HDJ before take off.

- It appears that that test flight was HDJ's final exam and she passed with flying colors. Pun intended. 

- Here we go Take Off of the Flight that will change everyone's lives!

- I wonder if the stewardessess behave this way in all flights. Interesting! haha 

- Oh dear... YooSun leaves HDJ's mom to walk on her own because of the Movie Star instead of assisting her right away. shame!

- JJH's first flight and he's already made a blunder! The airplane tilts and we have all the turbulence. Bags falling, stewardesses tripping. Aigoo. 

- While all this was happening HDJ's mom hit her belly. OMG OMG THE BABY. That was a lot of turbulence. Poor HDJ's MOM she's in the lavatory and is getting thrown around terribly!  :(

- When everything's back to normal it takes a while for YS to discover HDJ's mom. When she does she's falls to the floor after she opens the lavatory. YS assists her and then we see a montage of her blaming herself for what happened. 

- Wasn't there a nurse or doctor on board to assist immediately? Obviously she should have given her medical attention right away. Grrrr. 

- The graduation scene is coming up. It looks like HDJ's mom was on her way to SanFrancisco for her Graduation or at least to be there to celebrate with her daughter after her grad.

- No HDJ's mom is really not ok. She's severly bleeding and the Stewardessess rush to the rescue. Wasn't there a doctor on board? First of all...why was someone who was already full term allowed to fly? :( 

- What's going on in the cockpit... was the Pilot and JJH disagreeing on making an emergency landing. The Pilot seems to be forcing that they wait till SanFrancisco. (He's actually HDJ's father. Shux. Such a sacrifce..choosing between his pregnant wife and 300 passengers)

- Poor Omma. The baby was saved but she didn't make it. Now YS will have to carry this guilt for life.

- Graduation is over and here we have the "HDJ being thrown into the water scene." How can one enjoy it when you know what's just happened! Drenched...she gets "the call" 

- What a way to learn that you lost your mother. She goes to the hospital and breaks down. Kudos to GHS for her acting here. 

- Looks like this one accident will change the lives of everyone for good.

- We cut to YS and JJH both in the plane crying then HDJ and her family burying her mother. YS arrives to say Sorry but it looks like HDJ knows what happened and can't forgive just yet. JJH is weeping behind a tree.

- He then goes and starts drinking himself silly and crying his eyes out while screaming he's sorry (he's good. such an amazing actor)

- We cut to HDJ having a little heart to heart with her father and why he didnt choose to save her mother.

- We then see the little baby that survived this tragedy. Welcome to the world little one. (Side note: her parents are definitely quite old to have been expecting. teehee)

- WTF!! NOW HER DAD!?! Seriously?! (Side note: Never text when driving) Seriously!? Poor girl can't take so much! This episode is just too HARSH on the poor dear. 

- Now we cut to present day. GHS is speaking in English. So cute. She's running around the carnival...on her own taking pictures coz they let her in even after closing time. I wonder if using the "My sister's sick and wants me to take pictures of the rides" will let me in after closing hours too. hehe. Personally I think that's pretty freaky going around the place at night. (I've prob seen too many zombie / horror movies)

- She gets a Fortune Ball that reads "Climb Your LIfe." Hmm.. she then proceeds to  drop it in such unclassy fashion, falls flat on the floor while trying to catch it and then JJH who happens to be at the right place and time picks it up and returns it back to her while she's on the floor with her arms stretched. Yup she literally "falls for him" (or in front of him) during their first meeting.  

- Then he leaves and suddenly...FIREWORKS... then she turns and reads on a post "Get Ready for the Climb of Your Life?" (im not sure if that's the exact phrase) 

- I take HDJ is superstitious or something as she follows these advise and goes straight to the top of the harbor bridge..(Wow that's high and look a Rainbow :D) and screams Climb Your Life! Looks like she's really is something. A Driving force. Unstoppable. Positive. Fearless.

- In the meantime, JJH who is busy with his sideline as a wedding photographer looks up from the shoot and manages to snap the moment where HDJ's on top of the bridge. Nice timing!

- Now we cut to the airport and It appears to be co-pilot HDJ's first day at work with Mr.Captain. (Side note:GHS's so cute with those big eyes. She looks like she came straight out of an anime cartoon)

- Mr. Captain aint Happy to have her as his co-pilot.

- Now it's Take Off time again. For some reason Co-Pilots make so much blunders on their first day in this episode. Oh dear me. She turned off the power. Haha. 

- She's all cutesy about it and he's definitely annoyed to have her work with him though. LOL

- We see Clara. I think she's the heiress to the Airline.

- Yey finally LeeChun.. it must be extremely difficult to be an ATC person. Now I get why they claim he's the best at what he does...it actually looks difficult. 

- Wow they're really making this aviation drama look so realistic. 

- Now the problem is that HDJ and JJH's plane can't land until the plane on the runway moves aside. However, there's some technical problems so LC won't let them land. The exchange between GHS, Lee Chun and JJH during that whole landing fiasco was funny! 

- Seriously crazy things like having the headphones malfunction at the last minute only happen in dramas. hihihi. I love how LC saved the flight though.

- After the flight ...they finally meet. Lee Chun and HDJ go running towards each other! Hehe...and SPARKS fly! teehee

- So apparently the confrontation scene makes headlines. Dear me.

- This causes JJH and HDJ to meet with Clara and upper management. I think he says that he doesn't want to work with her. She's not ready to be thrown away and confronts him. He's angered by this and he even removes her wings or (co-captain) bars from her uniform MEANIE!!! He even kicks her in the shin. HOW DARE HE HIT A WOMAN! OMONA!

- And CUT!

- It's over...but you know what the best part is guys... THE NEXT EPISODE IS TOMORROW! WOOOHOO!

Looks like even more drama! Can't freaking wait!

HELLO SUNNIES!

SUNNIES , PCAP LIVE STREAMING LINK YOU CAN WATCH IN THIS LINK :http://www.tvunetworks.com/

pizapcom13256770410381.jpg

then download the channel

http://pages.tvunetworks.com/downloads/player.html

pizapcom13256772427671.jpg

After the download ,go to 81037 for sbs...

Let's watch again together tomorrow Sunnies....DAEBAK for PCAP !!!

cr:ljlianof PINOY EXCHANGE..THANK YOU!

Guest JCW2015

Thank you so much guys for all the updates, translations, posts! You make me a really grateful fan to have you all on board this thread with the updates! It's been a busy start of the year so I wish you all a splendid year ahead! DAEBAK to Take Care of Us, CAPTAIN! :) DAEBAK to GHS!

Judging by all the pics she definitely has been blooming these days compared to TheMu. Maybe coz her hair is tamer now. hehehe. I remember her mentioning before that she'll grow it long if she finds love again. Hope she does sooon.... coz I miss her with long hair. However, she still looks awesome and the hair suits the role tremendously. hihi. Looks like she's really enjoying herself these days. Side comment on the outfit --> I love her dress sense! That's just awesome with the short skirt and oversized coat. Even if the other ladies came in gowns she still looks simply stunning. She also has the best set of legs from the lot! Seriously.... I couldn't stop starring! lol :D

I totally agree w/ you...I was looking at all the ladies beside her, but no matter how dress-up and how tick their make-up are, my eyes still going back to where GHS' is. a rare natural beauty in and out! :wub:

Thanks for all your update! :D

Guest ching22194

Please Captain's first episode is really great, very intense and her acting is good

and the rest of the cast are awesome. I think i'll forget BOF after watching this drama :lol:

I've watched Spotlight before and i think PCAP will be just the same but with different theme though.

Like it would focus more on their field of work and not so on the romantic aspect of the drama or i could be wrong.

When Hyesun cries you can really feel the pain, i hope her anti fans will stop criticizing her and recognize her

improved acting, being surrounded with great cast really helps...

Hello Sunnies

@prettywiz thanks for the link, I manage to watched very clearly in time.

Congratulation Hyesun-ssi you're an excellence actress. Please Captain will sure hit it's target. PC fighting!!!

NAVER SEARCH RANKING TODAY

Rank No. :wub::w00t:

1 - Please Captain

6 - Lee Minho

9 - Goo Hyesun

A11532756-118.jpg

Agree 100% with all sis, first episode is really intense and addictive. I have already watched twice even without sub. I think Hyesun's acting has improved, may be becoz of all the sunbae she works with. PCAP remains the top search on web since its airing tonight, hope the rating is pormising too. ;)'

I think she is the cutest pilot in the world :D' sharing some screencaps of co-pilot Han Da jin

PCAPE01120104HDTVXviD-Barosavi_snapshot_004257_20120105_013622.jpg

PCAPE01120104HDTVXviD-Barosavi_snapshot_004432_20120105_013833.jpg

PCAPE01120104HDTVXviD-Barosavi_snapshot_004450_20120105_013900.jpg

PCAPE01120104HDTVXviD-Barosavi_snapshot_004604_20120105_014028.jpg

PCAPE01120104HDTVXviD-Barosavi_snapshot_004652_20120105_014124.jpg

PCAPE01120104HDTVXviD-Barosavi_snapshot_004702_20120105_014143.jpg

PCAPE01120104HDTVXviD-Barosavi_snapshot_005058_20120105_014546.jpg

PCAPE01120104HDTVXviD-Barosavi_snapshot_005440_20120105_014950.jpg

and here is the Ep2 preview

www.twitvid.com/GS0QN

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks so much for updates and caps from PCAP!!

I could not see the prog live.

I am seeing it now. I think it is too much for me to go line by line so I will just fill in the parts that may not be so obvious from the plots.

Summary of Epi 1 of PCAP

It was HDJ's graduation and Kim (JJH)'s first day as assistant  pilot and Choi JiWon (Yoo Sung) is also a beginner as flight attendant.

Why a preg woman is taking a plane? When did that law come into effect in America? Perhaps much later for Korea? That is puzzling. Also I agree too many human errors in the first epi but I guess that is why it is a drma.

Kim lost autopilot status of the plane and the plane went down fast. resulting in turbulance.

At first, the flight attendants told the Cap Han that all passengers are OK. Later, when Mrs. Han was transferred to a bed, Cap Han was told that a passenger is sick. It seems that Han never told anyone that it is his wife--not even to the flight attendants. He is too logical and neutral a captain?

At first they were trying to land in Alaska but there was too much cloud or something. Cap Han says one cannot trust the movement of cloud and he goes for San Fran which is 2 hous away.

Mrs han gives birth and dies. But the flight attendant forgot that she dropped the scissor which is used to cut the umblical dord  guess that is how the baby contracts blood disease??)

Cap Han says that if the plane lowers down and the cloud is too thick and they cannot land, they have to hold in air and cannot move until they land..or something like that...that is why for the sake of over 300 passengers, he chooses the most safe road which is to go for San Fran landing.

When HDJ's mother was talking to HanDJ, she says she has a "present" for her ---I have a feeling that HDJ did not know that he mother was pregnant with her sister??

boy!! A big tragedy followed by such great beginning for these three people--that is how their lives are intertwined.

Kim (JJH) yells at Cap Han that he is sorry but he does not like the Cap. and expresses his great anger--is this how legendary pilots do things? then he does not want to be one.  (JJH's expression was priceless--confusion and disbelief--when Cap Han told him that the preg lady in the plane is his wife and that he cannot rist 300 passengers because of his wife.

JJH feels that Cap Han gave up up in the air. He feels that he cannot follow after Cap Han. JJH says that he is an orphan and craves family love. Even so, he cannot understand what Cap Han did up in the air--even if he thinks about it 100x.

CapHan says that his stripes of 4 symbolizes responsibility---that such 4 stripes saves 300 passengers and killed his wife. when YoonSung becomes a captain, he will understand. Kim Yoon Sung says that if that is being a captain, he does not want to be one. He bows and leaves.

HaDJ and her father: she asks her father if that is what being a pilot is about? she tries to logically understand that her father had no choice but to do what he did.  she understand that pilot's job is the safety of all passengers. But she has a hard time accepting what her father did. She asks him isn't her mother also a passenger? what number passenger is her mother to her father??

At the cemetary, Cap Han says to his wife that she is his number 1,2 and 3. The newborn was infected after birth and contracted a blood disease. Even with treatment, the baby will most likely have a long-term illness.

As CapHan is driving, he gets a text from his daughter: Dad, I am sorry. where are you? He gets so happy to get such a text from his daughter that he stops his car in the middle of intersection!!!! Such a careful captain up in the air and human error on the ground because he became emotional!! I think that is one issue of this drama: confict of logic/rationality and emotionality!!

HDJ also becomes an orphan in few days! She is left with her baby sister to take care of. She comments in front of her father's ashes: I want to believe in your judgment that day. That is why I also wnat to be a pilot like you. Please have a nice flight with Mom. Boo Tak Hae Yo, Captain. (that is the title of the drama and GHS says it to her father's ashes.---very moving and so appropriate.)

Kim Yoo Sung (JJH) takes international flight and I think he finds out through the phone internet that Cap Han died. His phone has Choi Jiwon listed and she is that flight attendant. They must be good buddies together. I guess to become a pior, they have to finish the school (the Red Baron San Francisco School) and then they have to get further training in Australia??

7 years later....

GHS gets that mysterious fortune---Climb Your Llife which she interprets to mean Overdcome Obstacles. She did not even put in the coin and she gets that ball of fortune. She was hoping that JJH would give her a lift. She tells herself that she may have overdome it when he shakes his head and just gives her fortune back and not bother picking her up. she tells herself that he must not be Korean.

As Eunhye remarked, so many symbolisms when HDJ and Kim Yoo sung meet---Fortune is given to her and they meet and the fire crackers and she again sees the fortune which was an ad to climb the bridge and Han DJ takes the challenge and climbs to the top of that bridge in Australia.

So she climbs to the top of that brige and sees that Rainbow of Luck and yells out her positive affirmation that JJH hears and takes her pix and recalls her as the girl who fell on the ground the night before. HDJ yells: I will not give up even if things get hard. I am HDJ who does what she says she will do. You know,,,GHS climbed that bridge on her real birthday in Australia...it must have been very meaningful to her as HanDJ and as GHS!!!

At Sidney International Airport:

Han is to assist (chatting?) Cap Kim. Han wonders if it is Cap Kim who was scouted from another airline. She is excited because his reputation is stellar. He overcame an incident of strong wind and life and death situation  and helped 3 bek-mon( 3,000,000) Australians? into safety and even received commendation from the Australian government (??). Han seems like a character who is boisterous and emotional...keke Han loudly claims that finally she is getting her life's golden opportunity (??). Han recognizes him and was about to ask "if he,,yesterday,,," and quickly becomes flustered and greets him loudly making her hat fall off....Han also seems a bit like a clumsy guy---keke (sorry for my own personal inserts like this...cannot help it)

Cap Kim has a pre-flight meeting with his crew and finds out that a special passenger with heart disease en route to receiving heart surgery will be on board and asks that they give special attention to the patient's relaxation.

Inside the cockpit:

Han is maybe trying to make friendly remarks with Cap Kim talking about their accidental meeting yesterday and how they should have exchaged names. But CapK does not seem enthused. She says it is honor to assist him. But CapK takes her to the work/task mode. But while she is cheking, she turns off the lights. I could not hear clearly but somehow lights shortcircuited and it affected the heart monitoring devices of the patient. so CapK yells at Han to get off the plane and that he cannot work with such an amature. (I wish I understood what Han did wrong...) Anyway, they had to turn onthe auxiliary power.

Han is so funny and so adament about her opinions!!! The CapK yells her to get off and Han tells him that they have to make sure the patient arrives on time for the surgery. But CapK says that is his decision to make. Han does not cower in front of the authority!!! That is such a refreshing quality in a female lead--and she does it calmly too!!! kekeke

Han does not budge form her seat although she is apparently a bit scared behind that huge sunglasses of hers. keke  The flight atten asks if she should close the plane door...Cap asks if the patient is OK and is told that the guardian insists that the patient must arrive on time for the surgery. Han pushes forward and asks the Cap if she should ask permission for the take-off. (She has the guts!!! I love it!! She does not fall apart at making a mistake!! Bravo to Han DJ!!) CapK tells Han that she is staying only because of the patient. Han again loudly asks for the permission to take off and CapK is shocked by her loudness!!   I am cracking up at Han character!!! She is hillarious!!

Enter Hong MiJoo who is the general manger of the airline?? Her father (GHS's actor in many of her movies) is her father and the other guy seems to be the real owner of the airline. So Mr Hong is not the owner or the president. The other guy greets the conference by saying that let us never get sick or get old but only smile and he introduces a newest member to his airline...CapK. Mr Hong knows CapK from his past--something about 2 years ago...

Enter the Air contol/traffic tower:

Lee ChunHee is the team leader. One guy brings coffee over to the work area and Lee yells at him not to do it...but obviously this team leader does not insist on his rule??? The other guy just keeps on drinking coffee. Lee says that if coffee is spilled, the machines may black out.?? One air plane is not moving from the ground when CapK's plane must land. (It is in english so I won't summarize.) CapK's plane is called Wings Air 602. Everything does wrong here and CapK's plane is to hold in air at 3000ft several times and Han is getting hot-tempered. Han and Lee ChunHee chargcters seem very much alike--both are hot-tempered, emotional and are not very rational?? keke both are arguing and CapK yells at Han that it is emergency and it is time to be calm. But Han tells Cap that it is Tower'f fault telling them to go up and down without any alternative plans when they have er patient. Han says maybe they should try for Kimpo Airport but CapK says Kimpo's situation is not that good either and what if the holding becomes longer there? (such a simiilar situation as before when her father was the Cap.) Han asks why don't they try Kimpo at least to see..but CapK chooses to stay and to believe in what Tower tells them. CapK realizes that Han is saying the same that he once told his Cap over 7 years ago....his own flashback....Han wants to try another route but Cap K says that they cannot function on a possibility--they have to be very clear and positive about the consequence. Han says what about the patient? CapK yells at Han if she is only concerned about one patient and not the rest of the passengers.

lee says to himself that he feels like keeping Wings Air circling the air few more times but for the sake of the patient he tells her to come down. But then another emergency occurs ---coffee spilled!!! The Wings Air is cming down but ignition of the other plane ?? does not work. But tower loses communication with the Wings Air...keke...so he uses manual method as you can see.

Han's anger at the Tower is escalating and she cannot communicate either. She threatens over the ear piece that she is gonna get the Tower guy and the CapK is glancing at her with disbelief at her behavior.

When the plane lands safely, Lee also says that he is gonna get pilot Han!!! They are really the same!!! kekek

Face-Off time!!! So funny...got caught by the Cap and the news!! Han insists that it is the Tower's fault. Manager Hong is upset that

such behavior puts the entire airline in bad light. Hong says she regrets meeting CapK in such a circumstance. In some way, this Wings Air may not run a really tightly fitting airline company---the management might be at fault too??? keke CapK tells Hong that he is regretting joining WingAir which is supposed to be a superior airline esp since they put such an amature pilot in the cockpit--meaning HanDJ. He again points to Han and says that he can tell about the airline by looking at one pilot and thinks that Wings Air must review its training system from the beginning.

Han is mad!! But she aplogizes and leaves stomping her feet. keke But she has to have her word in....she tells CapK--aren't you being too harsh. It is the Towers fault...a patient'slife was in danger.

CapK says to Han: you are the worst /lowest of all pilots that he has seen. The lowest of the lowest. he lists three mistakes that she made....her turning off all power in the plane, second putting the passengers on danger and third,,she left the cockpit first when there was a patient aboard...(I guess she ran for the Tower guy!!keke)

Han says that she did make mistakes but that she did her best and that she becomes a little tearful and says that she wanted to make sure the patient will be OK. He rips her stripes (3) and tells her that she does not deserve to wear the uniform. But Han is not going to back down. She puts her stripes back on in front of the Cap and then she has the nerve to ask the Cap...did I do wrong? He also lost his temper now and kicks her in the leg!!! She looks at him with pure hatred......perhaps Han really could not accept  or totally forgive what her father did to her mother 7 years ago----she is on vengeance!!! Woah...what a character!!! I love it!!! GHS really chooses her characters well!!

tomorrow preview:

it is moving too fast for me to really summarize...Someone is asking CapK to help Han become a great pilot. HOng is saying something about 2 years ago. He lived with someone for about 2 years (don't know who). Han says the Lowest live like this....her sister will be introduced. CapK says something about are you looking for sympathy?