Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest Chio-Mexico

Hi Sunniez

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?newsid=201109261531331118

구혜선, 애완견 '감자'가 핥아도 '행복해요'

11-09-26

20110926twitterkoohs.jpg

[마이데일리 = 강선애 기자]배우 구혜선이 애완견 ‘감자’와의 다정한 모습을 공개했다.

구혜선은 26일 자신의 트위터에 “제 베개 감자입니다. 우리 사랑해요”라는 글과 함께 동영상 하나를 게재했다.

공개된 동영상에서 구혜선은 골든 레트리버종 애완견 감자와 사이좋게 얼굴을 맞대고 행복한 웃음을 짓고 있다. 구혜선은 감자에게 뽀뽀를 하고, 감자는 구혜선의 얼굴을 핥으며 애정을 표현하기도 한다.

동영상을 본 네티즌들은 “감자와 너무 행복해 보인다”, “나도 감자가 되고 싶다”, “감자가 많이 자랐네요”, “둘다 너무 귀엽다” 면서 호응했다.

한편 구혜선은 SBS 금요드라마 ‘더 뮤지컬’에서 의대생이면서 뮤지컬 배우를 꿈꾸는 고은비 역으로 출연 중이다.

[구혜선(왼쪽)과 애완견 감자. 사진=구혜선 트위터 동영상 캡처]

강선애 기자 sakang@mydaily.co.kr

hey eunhye05, sorry to cut your post~~~ but yes I guess many people are missing Hyesun's feminine look, I admit I am one of them :) but I'm happy Hyesun has found her own style where she feels comfortable even if she has to look casual or sophisiticated :)

i miss her with feminim style too and of course with her shinning long hair, but whatever she wore she always looking so georgeous ^^

Hyesun is no.8 on nate search today :D

wow, GHS daebakkk but hope she will go to TOP 3, ^^

*quoted image*

Go Eun Bi/Goo Hye Sun & Hong Jae Yi/Choi Daniel couple

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

cr:cyworld

is this a preview for episode 5, owww can't really wait to watch coz i think there's gonna be alot of HongBi memorable scene ^^ :wub:

Guest shamarsha

^

^

don't need to sensitive sist :) just like other sunnies, i think dewimoar just miss HS onnie feminim style like in the past, but i'm sure that doesn't change at all how she adore HS onnie as an artist, and mostly as a person. If not, how could she still update about HS onnie, right?! ;)

I wish nothing but the BEST for Peach Tree!....but it seems we won't see Jo Seung Woo? that's too bad...hope in another screening we will see him along with HS onnie & the actors.

^

^

don't need to sensitive sist :) just like other sunnies, i think dewimoar just miss HS onnie feminim style like in the past, but i'm sure that doesn't change at all how she adore HS onnie as an artist, and mostly as a person. If not, how could she still update about HS onnie, right?! ;)

I wish nothing but the BEST for Peach Tree!....but it seems we won't see Jo Seung Woo? that's too bad...hope in another screening we will see him along with HS onnie & the actors.

shamarsha- i didnt mean to make my comment sounded like i'm mad or anything. everyone is entitled to their opinion, so ofcos i respect dewimoar's opinion and just wanted to share my point of view as well. there's no hard feeling. nothing to be sensitive about. we all love our ghs and hope she will succeed in everything that she wants to do.

anyway... i wish it's Friday already!!!!

thanks for all the news and pictures ladies. i wouldnt know what to do without you guys!

Goo Hye Sun happily rests on her dog, Potato

110927_goohyesun_potato_1.jpg

On September 26th, actress and singer Goo Hye Sun posted a 16-second video with her golden retriever, Potato.

With the video, she added, “Potato acting as my pillow. We love each other so much.”

In the video, Goo Hye Sun blissfully rests her head on Potato, while Potato charges in onto her face with a bunch of kisses, revealing their close relationship.

Netizens left comments such as, “The two of you look so happy together,” “Envying Potato right now,” and “Goo Hye Sun look adorable when she smiles.”

Source: TVReport

by.Allkpop

As always love all the comments on Allkpop B)

---

Thanks for your opinions guys @annypooh @shamarsha ^_^ Let's support our precious HS all the way ;)

Have a great day Sunnies :)

---

Our lovely Eun Bi :wub:

15ujbq.jpg

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview.php?aid=201109288120k&sid=0107&nid=007&ltype=1

good morning to all suniiez have a nice day today ^^

can't really wait for Director Goo and BIFF for her Peach Tree movie, hope it will success

and vidi about Hye Sun and Potato were so adorable, when hye sun smile i don't know why i'm crying maybe i'm happy to see her smile that full of happiness .

all the best for Goo HYe Sun and all sunniez sister ^^

thanks meow for sharing the pix. WOW, she is really impressive. :D

No matter what her detractors say, she has always proven over and over again that she is a genuine multi-talented artist.

thanks to all the sunnies for always sharing.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MEOW :D

WOW !! I really don't know how to describe Hye Sun because GOD almost gave her all the best as a human being just like what sis dewimoar said almost close to be perfect !!!! Whaaaahhhh !!! We're really so PROUD of you GHS  and WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH..KISS and HUG... :wub:

Also, thanks to all sisters Sunnies for all the updates... :wub:

Guest Chio-Mexico

hi sunniez

koohs 구혜선

아름다운 감성마을...존경하는 선생님 앞에서 그림을 그렸습니다..감사한 선생님... http://yfrog.com/nufgmdej http://yfrog.com/18rt7jej http://yfrog.com/kgj9yxgj http://yfrog.co

51 minutes ago

20110928twtterkoohs1.jpg

20110928twtterkoohs2.jpg

20110928twtterkoohs3.jpg

WOW!! I was on another saving galore with Hyesun's new pics! thanks meow!! I like her style of artworks...her painting looks like cherry blossoms in the pic?!? but waah it's so pretty!! she really is artistic! :D Her pics with Park Kyung Lim is funny! I was bored so I made a wallpaper of Hyesun :D

3357hn9.jpg