-Girls recently found on YouTube.

Canal de somangbeauty

somangbeauty13092011.png

http://www.youtube.com/user/somangbeauty

Antigüedad:13/09/2011

Última actividad:hace 31 minutos

Suscriptores:1

País:Corea del Sur

-Upload videos Koo Hye Sun with a model.

-I find it difficult to write in English.

Thanks Sunniez.

Video

Even though I totally love Lee Joon....I doubt that he is the main lead! Though I wouldn't mind if he play a role that has a crush on his nuna...kinda like one of those hot, smexy younger man that is tempting her while she's learning how to operate an airplane! Hehe:sweatingbullets:

If script reading is on the 23rd....why is the main lead not cast yet? I hope to hear confirmation soon. Our girl is super busy, I really hope that "Peach Tree" is a success. She's been working way too hard without sleep! Really hope she take care of her health first.

Guest YooRiLuvSunniez

Good Evening Sunnies!  I was suprised and quite happy to hear the news about Lee Joon being cast in Fly Again.  Lee Joon is a member of the idol group MBlaQ, and they are proteges of famous singer/dancer Rain.  In fact it was Lee Joon who played the younger version of Rain in the movie Ninja Assasin and he did an excellent job in that film, so I'm quite confident that he'll do a good job in this drama as well.  Plus, I also like MBlaQ, they are quite talented in their own right as singers and dancers, love their choreography (always great with Rain as their mentor ), and one of their members "Thunder" has a famous sister, 2NE1's Dara.  MBlaQ recently sang a song on the soundtrack of Scent of a Woman that I listen to all the time.  I find it kind of hard to believe he'll be the main lead male character since he is much younger than HS, and to me he does not fit the profile of the main pilot.  I'm hoping it's someone a little older and totally HOT - haha!!      As for Gamja, I love all the stories I hear about him.  I have a golden retriever who is 2 years old, totally goofy and who, believe it or not, also makes that "mooing sound" that HS talks about.  He kind of sounds like Chewbacca from Star Wars  :P .  So happy these days with all the news about our girl!!  It's about time she's back in the limelight and getting the attention she so richly deserves!!!  Am on pins and needles waiting for Ep.4 of the MUSICAL.  It's almost Friday!!! Yay!!!   :D    Thank you all for sharing the news on Hyesun!!

i agree with u sista, and yes Lee Joon was become a Raizo (the teenage Raizo in Ninja Assasin) and he play well good and he also do some Musical theater with Ji Yeon (T-ARA) and his acting were so natural. but if he became a lead male well i'm kind a disagree :sweatingbullets:coz i want the lead male that have strong caracthere became a PILOT such Won Bin or Jo In Sung:P , i don't know why i always think the two of them recently,hmf. but if she pairing with JIS it will be a reunion between them ^_^. but who's gonna be the lead male i hope they gonna have a good chemistry and FA success.

can't really wait to see Hye Sun wearing a pilot uniform coz in her Toyota CF she lookin so beautifull and gonna be a georgeous PILOT in FLY AGAIN;)

and for her tweet with Gamja it so sweet and no doubt she could be a carying mother and a lovely wife. Gamja is so cute and big and the way his looking remind me of ******* (u all know who's i'm talkin' about;))

can't really wait for Friday and see my lovely Sunny act dancing skill, and for the boys out there watch out for fallen for her more and more.

THE MUSICAL HWAITING hope the rating will rising to the top and GHS for PEACH THREE movie success ^^

더 뮤지컬 (4회)

방영일 : 2011-09-23

뮤지컬 제작을 거절하는 재이에게 유진은 어떤 조건이든 들어주겠다 말하지만, 재이는 당신이 들어줄 수 있는 게 아니라며 자리를 떠난다. 재이는 은비에게 고은비의 청담동 구미호를 보고 싶었다고 말하고, 은비는 재이의 말에 감격을 해야 되는 건가 진심인가 혼란스럽고 얼떨떨한 느낌이다.

한편, 재이가 자신의 제안을 거절한 이유를 생각해낸 유진은 은비를 찾아가서 작곡가랑 친해져서 실력 모자라도 주연자리 꿰찬 사람이 아니냐며 은비를 비난하는데...

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/musical/index.html

Hello Sunnies :)

Thanks to all Sunnies for the updates ... :)

It looks like majority of us would like JIS to be cast  in FA as the lead actor coz  we've seen their chemistry in their TLJ CF's for about 2 yrs., maybe it will become a decade if JIS did not enter in the military that time ^_^ We cannot also denied that everytime they work together there is a spark between them, kekeke.. do you agree sisters?? :sweatingbullets:  But if not, I would still want a little bit older than GHS. :)

Oh my !!!  Tomorrow will be our 'FRIDAY FEVER" watching THE MUSICAL.. GOOD LUCK !! The Musical, Fly Again, Absolute Darling and Peach Tree.... FIGHTING !!!! :wub:

WOW! I'm so surprised Lee Joon of MBLAQ is casted...I guess having idols on dramas have been a trend for awhile..I have nothing against them~it does help the drama I guess.. I did watch him on "Ninja Assassin" as the young Rain in the movie and he was great :) ...I hope the male lead would be someone older than Hyesun...because her male leads have mostly been younger than her...this time for a change I hope it's a sunbae/oppa to Hyesun :):D the confirmation for the (other) male lead is not yet confirmed right?? :) but I'm happy the casting news on "Fly Again" are slowly revealing it...though I feel nervous for their later announcements...but yes fingers crossed~!!! :D I'm looking forward to Hyesun, Jo Seung Woo and Nam Sang Mi attending the BIFF together~~~ I won't be surprised if Hyesun wore a suit with heels :)

edit: Just found an article and more clear on Lee Joon's role for Fly Again

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon gets cast in new drama, “Fly Again”

142g0o7.jpg

MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon has landed a role in the upcoming SBS drama, ‘Fly Again‘!

Lee Joon will be playing the role of an airport tower controller named ‘Kang Dong Soo‘, who has an attitude but is actually kind once you get to know him better. He’ll be working with actress Goo Hye Sun, who’ll be playing ‘Han Da Jin‘, a female assistant pilot battling her way to become an official pilot.

This project was produced by Joo Dong Min, and its script was written by Jang Na Young. If all goes according to plan, the drama will air its first episode next year in January.

Stay tuned for more updates on this exciting series!

cr: allkpop

I heard on one of the MBLAQ fancafes he's one of the leads??!?!maybe 2nd lead...ahh I'm confused

Lee Joon with Goo Hye Sun really never entered my head, his name as an actor in her new drama, the truth is I've never seen her act ... but if they say it does well, then it will be interesting to see him next to Hye Sun noona in the drama ...

-----

my favorite song of mblaq is Stay !!! jejej

Ku Hye-sun, Yoo Sun, MBLAQ Lee Joon cast in new SBS series

2011092215045218121_1.jpg

Korean actresses Ku Hye-sun, Yoo Sun and MBLAQ member Lee Joon have been cast in a new SBS TV series, according to the show's promoter.

An official with the show told 10Asia over the phone on Thursday that Ku, Yoo and Lee have been confirmed for SBS 'drama "Fly Again" (translated title) scheduled to air in January of next year.

"We are still in the process of casting another character while more information about their roles will be released sometime next week," the official explained.

The show is set to go on air after SBS historical drama "A Tree with Deep Roots" (translated title), starring Han Suk-kyu, Jang Hyuk and Shin Se-gyeong, ends its 24-part run in late December.

Ku, who made her debut through a TV commercial in 2002, is currently starring in SBS 'Friday series "The Musical" opposite Choi Daniel. She will take part in the upcoming Busan International Film Festival to screen her new movie "Peach Tree" next month.

Yoo Sun has appeared in numerous Korean films, dramas, plays and musicals since her debut in 1999. She has recently starred in thriller "Moss" and sports flick "Glove."

Lee Joon is the rapper of his five-member boy band MBLAQ (Music Boys Live in Absolute Quality). He has starred in teenage series "Jungle Fish 2" (KBS, 2010) and in the film of the same name the following year.

source: 10asia

Good Friday morning Sunnies.

Thanks everyone for all the upates on our angle princess.. muaaah.. love U. ;)

I had just finished watching the epi3 with sub, my 3rd round.. hahaha, i'm getting addicted, just cant with to wth epi-4 tonight.

Hyesun has a lovely sweet voice, combine with her natural beauty and other talents i'm sure she will out shine others eventho she will always remian low. and know what b'cos of her humble person in nature i'm loving her more than ever.

Since AD finishes shooting and now TMU also finishes filming (i hope i'm not wrong), Peach Tree is alos showing at BIFF... what a great deal of work she did this year apart from cf. i'm hoping she'll have more time to for herself now, resting, sleeping, playing with Gamja and .... someone special too, before starting her new drama Fly Again. :D

Talking about Fly Again, me too wondering who could be the male lead.?? Just too excited to know her lead partner.... :lol:

See you guys tonight at TMU epi-4.

Take care Sunnies and may God bless our Sunnies family.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks natali for the preview of the epi 4 below. I will translate.

Thanks to All Sunnies for all your posts---love them all!!

I am glad to hear that Lee Joon of MBLAQ is a good actor and I do think that GHS does get along better with younger male stars than maybe with the older male stars??? I could be wrong but I get the sense that she can relax more with younger male co-stars.

Well. I hope we hear good news very soon about other stars who may join Fly Again.

name='natali' date='22 September 2011 - 02:31 AM' timestamp='1316687467' post='17398533']

더 뮤지컬 (4회)==THEMU (epi 4)

방영일 : 2011-09-23==braodcast date:

뮤지컬 제작을 거절하는 재이에게 유진은 어떤 조건이든 들어주겠다 말하지만, 재이는 당신이 들어줄 수 있는 게 아니라며 자리를 떠난다. 재이는 은비에게 고은비의 청담동 구미호를 보고 싶었다고 말하고, 은비는 재이의 말에 감격을 해야 되는 건가 진심인가 혼란스럽고 얼떨떨한 느낌이다. Hong Jay refuses to produce the musical. Yoo Jin tells Hong that he will listen to any of his conditions.  However, Hong says that it is something that Yoo cannot make it possible and leaves the office. Hong tells Go EunBi that he really wants to see "Chun Dam dong Goo Mi Ho" played by Go EunBi. Go EunBi feels confused as to how she should feel about that.

한편, 재이가 자신의 제안을 거절한 이유를 생각해낸 유진은 은비를 찾아가서 작곡가랑 친해져서 실력 모자라도 주연자리 꿰찬 사람이 아니냐며 은비를 비난하는데...

Yoo Jin fingures out why Hong Jay may have rejected his business proposal. So, Yoo seeks out Go EunBi and accuses her of befriending and  latching on to a famous composer in order to get the lead part, even though she lacks the talent.

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/musical/index.html

(Well, we all know what happens to Go EunBi if somebody puts her down like that.  Remember what happened to Go EB when the drunken Hong Jay told her to give up musical if she has no talent?? She gave up medical school for one year to audition....kekeke---I cannot wait----Go EB will show him....)

========================================

from shamarsha!

Thanks for your post:

"PS: did you aware guys that onnie now following one of Super Junior choreographers on twitter (the guy was already following onnie) ? hoho~~ she was indeed maintaining good relationship with her friends in SME,Cool!"

Do you remember the name of the choreographer??

Shim Jae Won is a choreographer for SNSD and maybe even SUJU? He is listed as GHS's ilchon (extremely close friend like family section) in GHS's cyworld. He used to belong to a singing and dancing group called Black Beat. There was another really good dancer also part of Black Beat who also remains as a choreographer for SM Ent. I cannot remember his name. But I think one of the Sunnies posted while back that both Shim JaeWon and the other dancer-choreographer came to cheer GHS when she was having a pre-screeening of her movie MAGIC for the technical people and critics. The male lead vocalist of Black Beat Jang ~~ remains as a vocal trainer for SM idols. I heard he may have come out with his own album as well....after the military duty.

HyeSUn tweet again!

:w00t:

k9uq.jpg?w=240&h=320

저도 이럴때가 있었지요. 지금은 늘 추리닝 바람이지만요.ㅎ yfrog.com/nuk9uqj

@koohs updated on Sept 23 2011 11:09 (Korea Time)

Happy Friday all Sunniez!

--------------

New stills from The Musical

05fdee2e.jpg

ec6dae36.jpg

fa411d83.jpg

cre SBS

Guest shamarsha

Do you remember the name of the choreographer??

Shim Jae Won is a choreographer for SNSD and maybe even SUJU? He is listed as GHS's ilchon (extremely close friend like family section) in GHS's cyworld. He used to belong to a singing and dancing group called Black Beat. There was another really good dancer also part of Black Beat who also remains as a choreographer for SM Ent. I cannot remember his name. But I think one of the Sunnies posted while back that both Shim JaeWon and the other dancer-choreographer came to cheer GHS when she was having a pre-screeening of her movie MAGIC for the technical people and critics. The male lead vocalist of Black Beat Jang ~~ remains as a vocal trainer for SM idols. I heard he may have come out with his own album as well....after the military duty.

Hi Sue, this one his name is Gregory Hwang (@hydrayuge). maybe someone who has a name Shim Jae Won is RealPerformer (@Famous_Jae), he is SM.Ent PerFormance Director/BeatBurger/DJ/ BlackBeat. He has been following onnie as well, but onnie has not follow back.

Happy The Musical day Sunnies ^_^

Good Morning/Evening Sunnies :)

http://www.soompi.com/news/lee-joon-cast-in-sbs-fly-again

Lee Joon cast in FA dont know nothing about him but he look cute :) I need to stop he's old enough to be my son LOL :)

Can't wait to see episod 4 of The Musical

Happy Friday Sunnies

Thanks for all the updates really appreciate them all :)

Guest eunhye05

That twitpic of hers that she sent earlier is sooo cute. It's like she just took a bath. How can someone look so good naturally and without makeup. :D I hope she doesn't touch her hair anymore and allows it to grow longer! I want long hair for Fly Again! Please Please Please! haha. I'm actually really frustrated with her ruffled tomboyish hair that look like it has a life of its own in The Musical. That's my only beef with the show. I love everything else! haha. But then again it adds to her character so why am I complaining. LOL.

Anyways, I'm done with the show and here are my initial thoughts:

I seriously hope someone uploads this episode sooon! :D It just keeps getting better and better! And the preview for the next is just...AHHHH.. I wish it was next Friday already!They so need to release that song on the OST soon too. :D The audition was the climax of this episode while each of the other supporting characters were given enough screentime for their backstories. I have so many questions as to who said what and why. Why did Eun Bi get so pissed at YooJin. What happened to YooJIn's mom. What did KangHee's fiancee tell her back then that made her marry him. What did Eun Bi overhear from BooJak at the resto. What were they talking about in the park. What was KangHee's decision at the end. Ayayay! I should start taking up classes in Korean! haha. Raise your hand if you found that scene with her head between the chairs just adorable cuuute! :D hihihi  Oh and HongJae watching her sing during the audition. I just melted! He's soooo cuuute!

I wish the audition part where they were dancing especially was longer...:S grrrrr

Guest Fanderay

I'm just starting to watch E4, and in the recap of the previous episodes there's a scene of Director Han putting a ring on KH's finger.  Was that scene actually in one of the previous episodes?  

Just FYI: Looks like Lee Joon was born in 1988 so is only 4 years younger than Hyesun - LMH is 3 years younger and they were a pretty good match. I think I forget that with all of her accomplishments, GHS is not really that old - only 27 (come Nov) in "real years". But still... I'm hoping for another "older" male character to be added to round out the cast!

I'll be over the moon if they choose Park Si Hoo ( but he's currently in Princess Man), Jung Gyu Woon from Romance Town, or Lee Sang-Woo from My Love My Family. I'm also totally in love with Lee Dong Wook from Scent of A Woman but he and KSA were such a popular couple that I would hate to see GHS being compared to her and to get bashed! SJS/GHS, my ultimate dream re-pairing is not possible either since he was casted in High Kick Season 3?.

GHS is such a great actress and has partnered well with all of her co-stars, so I'm not too worried. But as a fan, I want it to be someone fabulous and HOT!!! :P The Musical Ep 4 raw version is now up on Drama Crazy. Anticipation is very high, but I'm going to leave it there for awhile, get all my work done, then savor every moment of it later. Have a great weekend Sunnies!! You're all the greatest! :D

I'm just starting to watch E4, and in the recap of the previous episodes there's a scene of Director Han putting a ring on KH's finger.  Was that scene actually in one of the previous episodes?  

your right I noticed that too, maybe the editing didnt catch that one, but still its good episode :)