Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest webby

Thank you Webby and Meow13 for the fan accounts.

I CAN believe GHS riding economy class---that is SO SO like her:P .....She is known as jjansoonyi=sort of a miser or somebody who does not use money foolishly. She even made her own stamp with an old eraser. Remember??

She once said that she would like to have 5 kids if she marry--her being a jjansoonyi would help a lot especially since she also has 9 non-human children. keke

"her big sister sat opposite her while waiting to board the plane",,,,I wonder if the poster is talking about GHS's older sister or the poster's older sister??

I wonder if she decided to travel with her manager on July 22 since she had such a gathering of fans for autographs inside the plane. It could not have been that pleasant or relaxing..... 

I am tickled pink that she plays games on the iPad. :lol: keke  That is SO cute. I don't have iPad but I would think it must be great to read on iPad??

Thanks SO SO much guys...love fan accounts!!

:D 

PS: I am curious why GHS needed a "tour guide" on the 17th??

hi sue, from the korean fan acct, she seems to be reading a real book and not from the ipad since she's after all an analogue person ^^. it was written as 계속 독서하고 아이팯으로 게임하고 그러더라구요.

The big sister who sat across HS doesn't seem to be HS's sister from the wording. The tour guide prob accompanied some taiwanese on board the plane during their trip to korea, and possibly knows some korean. Assuming that, she was able to help the taiwanese fans secure HS's autograph.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

YEAH!!

Rival Ranking #1 again!!!

Magic has happened again!!

Bur number 2 is aggressive.

If you can, please continue to vote for her few times a day for the rest of the year!!

I know it feels like a lot!!

Let us pray that Magic can happen for GHS and for us--that we get to see her in a drama this year!!!

Let the pd's and TV station executives in Korea know that we want to see GHS!!!

We also pray that PEACH TREE will sold at least 1,000,000 seats!!!

She really needs it!!

and..Webby!!

Thank you SO much!!

You are right!

She is more of an analogue person!

an FA today (Jul 25)!!!:w00t:

我是今天才知道具惠善来到TW拍摄偶像剧

I only know today that Ku Hye Sun came to Taiwan for filming idol drama

我并不是她的FAN(这样说会被打吗XD)不过觉得她真的很漂亮,也是个多才多艺的女子

I am not her fan (Would I be  beaten up by saying that? XD) But I think that she is really very  beautiful, and also a multi-talented girl

私心认为各版本”流星”剧中,她是最好看的女主角

Personally I think she is the best lead actress among all versions of “Meteor Garden” (BOF)

开始说今天的特别际遇吧!!

Let’s start to talk about today’s experience!!

一早刚到公司的时候就知道有人会来拍片,不过只知道男主角是汪先生

When I arrived at office, I knew that filming will be taken place here. But I only know that lead actor was Mr. Wang

因此没有提起很大的兴趣

thus I was not very interested

然后就在各同事的转述中听到”女主角是具惠善”

Then I heard from colleagues that “lead actress was Ku Hye Sun”

当下震惊得不得了阿XD

I was reallly surprised XD

他们今天剧组从早上八点拍到晚上六点。不过她似乎没有跟著出现

Production crew started filming at 8am until 6pm in the evening. But seems she didn’t appear

到了下午三点时,按耐不住好奇的心情所以偷偷的翘了班到拍摄现场XD

At around 3pm, out of curiosity I sneaked to the filming location XD

场地并没有围起来(挺惊讶的,不过那时也没甚麼游客)

the site was not enclosed (quite surprise,but there were not much visitors)

距离颇近的看到他们在拍戏,但是其实很难看到她,她实在是太娇小了

Watched them filming in very close distance, but actually quite difficult to spot her, since she is too petite

再加上剧组都是男的,她几乎陷在里面

In addition, production crew are all men, she was nearly surrounded by them

不过经过重重人墙(其实也就5.6人)终於看到美丽的女主角

Among all the people (in fact there were just 5 to6 persons) finally I can see the beauty lead actress

她真的好漂亮啊!!!!本来就会在转到她的戏剧时特别欣赏下(我是女的别在意阿XD)

She is really very beautiful!!!!  I would pay extra attention to her whenever I there’s her drama showig  (Don’t mind me, I am a girl XD)

看到本人时简直是惊叹啊!!皮肤白到可以反光了真的XD(看起来年纪比我还小啊!本人今年恰恰20)

It’s really amazing when I saw  her in person!!! Her skin is so white that can really reflect light XD  (She looks even younger than me! I am 20)

但是似乎比起之前瘦了(跟10年时的综艺比起来)

But she seems much slimmer than before (as compared to the TV show in 2010)

我不清楚她是说中文还是韩语,但是忘词时的表情好可爱XD

I’m not sure if she speaks Chinese or Korean, but her expression was very cute when she forgot her line XD

表情很生动,那时候其实热到让人发飙但是她一点也没摆出难过的样子

Very lively expressions. At that time the weather was extremely hot but she didn’t show any discomfort

总之一句,专业

All in all, professional

结束一场后她都会跟旁边的人鞠躬,超有礼貌

She was very polite, she would bow to everyone around after each scene

大概就这样,因为是翘班所以不能待太久

That’s about it. Since I was at work I can’t stay long

不知道能不能说出在哪里拍片,所以先保密

Don’t know if the location can be disclosed, so I would keep it confidential

结论就是,她真是一个完美的人啊

My conclusion is that she is really a perfect person

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Wow meow13!!

DAEBOK!!

Thanks so much for keeping us posted.

I love that fan account-----I am salivating to see AD as soon as possible!!

I hope and pray!!

Her new manager looks cute from side view!!

I think I read somehwere that somebody saw her manager and that he is cute....keke

:P

Truly Amazing !!!!  :wub:

Thanks to all Sunnies for the updates especiallly to meow13 for all the wonderful and non-stop updates about AD and Hye Sun. You're the BEST !!!  :D 

Thanks a lot to  who share their fan account to us.. :) 

Only days to go and hye sun will finally go back to KOREA to launch her upcoming "PEACH TREE" movie... For sure tons of pix and news... kekeke   :) 

Keep up the good work SUNNIES !!!  :wub:

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks so much meow13!!!

I think you are beating goddessku in terms of finding things on our Goo.

keke

Wow! What is happening that our Goo is tweeting again so fast!!

Her tweet: This is our Ddangkong (Peanut). He flies the sky with those big ears!!

Jazz_10!! Do you know something about THE PEACH TREE???

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

I just looked at GHS's most recent tweet again with the pix of now more grown Peanut=DdangKong.

Is Peanut slightly sticking his tongue out???

He really does have big ears...

He lookes very different when she first got him for her birthday!! I thought he looked darker and had shorter ears.

GHS also wrote in a pix at Cafe Manolin that Peanut loves to eat and even had a pix of him with a protruding belly. But now Peanut seem to be very fit and well shaven---GHS said she shaves her dogs due to her allergy---So, I wonder how she deals with Potato who has lots of fur. :blink:

Guest JCW2015

Hello HyeSuners! :D

Thanks for all your up date and diligent works!

I love her dog :wub::D ,he resemble his mom!kekeke...

that tongue out gesture, really like it :D

KTA, 유튜브에 한류채널 개설

한국문화 국제화 영향으로 별도 채널구성

한국 콘텐츠 서비스 기업인 KTA(Korean Time Agency)가 유튜브내 ‘한류 채널(www.youtube.com/hanryu)’을 개설했다.

KTA는 첫 콘텐츠로 인기 한국드라마 등의 동영상 콘텐츠를 공개했다.

한국 웹 드라마 하루 (HARU), K-POP ‘Legend of’ 시리즈 ~ 소녀시대의 한국 드라마 ‘텔레 시네마 7’와 故 최진실, 박상원, 차인표 주연의 ‘그대 그리고 나’, 김하늘, 이범수, 송윤아 주연의 ‘온에어’, 김혜수, 류시원 주연의 ‘스타일’, 오만석, 구혜선, 고주원 주연의 ‘왕과 나’ 등이 콘텐츠가 채널개설과 함께 공개됐다.

http://www.computertimes.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=35321

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks natali!! 

name='natali' date='27 July 2011 - 07:07 AM' timestamp='1311779233' post='17290152']

KTA, 유튜브에 한류채널 개설=KTA YTube Hallyu Channel Estalished

한국문화 국제화 영향으로 별도 채널구성= To promote and internationalize the influence of  Korean culture, a separate channel constructed.

한국 콘텐츠 서비스 기업인 KTA(Korean Time Agency)가 유튜브내 ‘한류 채널(www.youtube.com/hanryu)’을 개설했다.=Korea Contents Service Enterprise , KTA established such a channel.

KTA는 첫 콘텐츠로 인기 한국드라마 등의 동영상 콘텐츠를 공개했다.=For KTA's first content, they are showing several popular Korean dramas

한국 웹 드라마 하루 (HARU), K-POP ‘Legend of’ 시리즈 ~ 소녀시대의 한국 드라마 ‘텔레 시네마 7’와 故 최진실, 박상원, 차인표 주연의 ‘그대 그리고 나’, 김하늘, 이범수, 송윤아 주연의 ‘온에어’, 김혜수, 류시원 주연의 ‘스타일’, 오만석, 구혜선, 고주원 주연의 ‘왕과 나’ 등이 콘텐츠가 채널개설과 함께 공개됐다.=They include: HARU which is a Korean web drama; K-POP Legends series~SNSD's Korea Drama Tele Cinema 7; Choi JinSil, Park SangWon, Cha InPyo in You and Me; Kim HaNeul, Lee BumSoo, Song YoonAh in On Air; Kim HyeSoo, Ryu Shiwon in STYLE; Oh ManSuk, GHS, Go JooWon in King and I, etc will be featured.

http://www.computert...tml?idxno=35321

==========================

Also from goddessku of DC:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=121402&page=1&bbs=

Japan's TBS is again showing BOF on August 22!!

Woah, I wonder how often Japanese version was shown in Japan??

======================================

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=121401&page=1&bbs=

An article about Eric who has a new drama with Han yeseul.

The article says that he was born lucky in terms of  of working with actresses (I am sure they are talking about talented and beatiful actresses.) The article also talks about Eric having worked with GHS in his last drama before enlisting in 2008. Choi Gang ChilWoo did not have a very strong and attracitve storyline, but the reporter says that due to the combination of the charismatic popularity of Eric as the leader of Shinhwa and the youthful beauty of GHS managed to keep the rating average within the 10% range.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

-_-Not much news or sightings again,,,,

So I looked at DC and

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=121412&page=1&bbs=

GHS codi tweet:

http://twitter.com/#!/wjsehd0608

Leaving (from Taiwan) in the middle of Augustㅠㅠ

(So, it seems llike AD will wrap up by the middle of August?? So it appears that GHS had to stay in Taiwan for about 4 months total since she went there late April and will be coming back totally by middle of August.  I think a soompi here mentioned that before.  GHS also said that when she returns to Korea, she will become that "guy" again (remember that pix of GHS leaning against a mirror?),,,,,perhaps meaning that she will go back to either wrapping up THEMUSICAL drama  or, hopefully, that she will appear as that "guy" on TV!!!!!---I am getting ahead of myself. I hope we hear some news about PEACH TREE too...)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

I have a favor--if possible...

Can anybody find for me the Korean article along with the translation-- most likely written around Feb or Jan of 2009-- but I probably tran after May, 2009 when I became a GHS soompi member---the article is GHS's recommendation for songs and atrists when she wants to clear her mind to relax?

I am sure many of you remember. I know the artists' names she recommended but I cannot remember why and what specific songs....if any...Thanks in advance... blush.gif

I have a favor--if possible...

Can anybody find for me the Korean article along with the translation-- most likely written around Feb or Jan of 2009-- but I probably tran after May, 2009 when I became a GHS soompi member---the article is GHS's recommendation for songs and atrists when she wants to clear her mind to relax?

I am sure many of you remember. I know the artists' names she recommended but I cannot remember why and what specific songs....if any...Thanks in advance... blush.gif

Sue, I cant find Korean article ! But I bring that article translated by you !

Goo Hye Sun: Music that She Seeks to Enjoy in Her Time Off

Reported by Kang Myung Suk (two@10asia.co.kr) on March 30, 2009

An actor's resume #1:an internet ulzzang; a youth-oriented sitcom graduate; a singing program MC; currently a leading actor in a most popular drama.

An actor's resume #2: a leading female actor using Yanbin accent and who moved a daily drama to new and different levels; only slightly over 20 years old holding up a hefty headdress to play a tragic historical figure spanning from her wedding to her own death; written about 100 of her own musical composition Goo Hye Sun has surpassed everybody's expectation of her. Who would have thought she would challenge herself to try such diverse roles and projects ranging from being an MC to comedy to drama to historical drama.

"This is the ideal time for me to do my best to learn and sharpen my craft as an actress. I must face the difficulties and challenges now. There may not be any opportunity later."

It did not take the public long to find out how correct she was with her decisions and choices.

As noted above, at 25, Goo Hye Sun has a resume of diverse filmography. KBS' Boys Over Flowers is a result of accumulation of her diverse experience as an actor and performer.

"I have gained from my work experience the joy and satisfaction of getting along and collaborating with my acting peers and the importance of creating safe harmony in order to make the best drama possible together."

"I do not think it is that important to compare which actor is receiving more attention or not. I think of myself as a F4 fan and do my part as best as I can. ha ha."

Also, the outpouring interest in Boys Over Flowers is directing the viewers' attention to Goo Hye Sun's yet other talents.

We become aware of her singing ability as evidenced by her performance many years ago at an end-of-the-year award ceremony where she performed in the musical GREASE. She also has directed a short film called Cheerful Caretaker. We also find out that she herself wrote the script and composed the music for her short film.

Someday, Goo Hye Sun hopes to make an album of her compositions. But, for now, she wants to fully and satisfactorily complete all the work related to Boys Over Flowers. S

o, here is Goo Hye Sun's playlist. These are the list of music/songs that she listens to in her time off or on vacation.

1. Jason Mraz - "We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things"

"To call it "cool" is not quite correct.I think of it more as music that "empties" 1%. I like that it does not emphasize too much of one emotion whether it is happy or sad. His music opens up for me this 1% space that I can freely enter to become engrossed in my own thoughts. Of course, I also enjoy listening to music that makes me fall deeply into the artist-created emotion, but I also think it enjoyable to listen to music that gives me the space to observe my own feelings and thoughts. Jason Mraz' "we sing, we dance, we steal things" has a feel of "pop", but it is also a balanced mixture of different yet detailed musical genres that relax and comfort the listener."

This extraordinary musician may actually provide Goo Hye Sun with the best vacation-like break when she must digest and deal with the tight and hectic schedule. GHS recommends Jason Mraz' "lucky" as the best track to give her that 1% room to be in her own soothing space.

2. Maroon 5 "songs about Jane"

This album is very popular in Korea. During her middle school years, GHS was part of a band that used to copy the Rollercoaster Band (?).

"At that time, I dreamed of becoming a professional musician. Even then, I loved music that combines various genres so well that music is processed naturally by the listeners. Maroon 5 is one such band. Again, you hear the wonderful balance of rock, blues, funk and pop. Not one type overwhelms another and you feel relaxed"

She enjoys not only the popular "this love", but most of all, "she will be loved". Her reason is that the even mixture of funk, blues, and the "black sound" makes the composition indistinct and yet increases and stimulates the listener's sensibility.

3. Nell's "Let's Take a Walk"

GHS' third choice is Nell's newly rearranged "Let's Take A Walk" album. Even the title offers a promise of time off. This album is different than others because it focuses on the acoustics sound and its melody stimulates the senses.

"I was surprised when I heard this new arrangement. I love Nell but I was even clearer as to why. I could just hear and sense what Nell may feel when depressed. I listen to it once in a while to just get into my own inner space."

Above all, she loves "good night" in the album. She recommends listening to the original version and then listening to the new arrangement and perhaps the listener will hear what she hears. 4. Jack Johnson's "Sleep Through the Static" Johnson is a famous surfer, environmental activist, distinguished military person. He records his music in a studio energized by the solar power. His music is equivalent to nature and relaxation.

"If I were to go on vacation and maybe to an island, I think I will be listening to his album while looking up at the night sky. There are tons of songs out there to enjoy on a vacation. However, Jack Jackson's music makes you feel like you are in the middle of the nature. You can almost feel the wind, sound of the ocean, and I can think more clearly. You feel the immense peace and vivid colors."

In a world that contains over stimulation, GHS chooses music that under stimulates and provide consolation. She especially loves "All at Once" in the album.

5. Lee Sora's "Sora's Diary"

"Ms. Lee Sora is one of the best female vocalists. But I also want people to know that she is one of the best female producers."

GHS' 5th choice for music to enjoy during a break is "Sora's Diary". Whenever she gets a break from acting, GHS loves working on her music. Also, Lee Sora is one of GHS' role models. Among all the musicians in Korea, Lee Sora is one amazing vocalist and producer who reflect in her music her whole self and emotion so very clearly.

"Going on vacation does not only mean resting. Ultimately it is also a time to carefully reflect on oneself. Lee Sora's album helps me to reflect on myself. Among her songs, I truly love "Sharry". As I work on my own songs and music, I hope to write my own diary. Of course, I cannot say how well I can do that. (laughter)"

"I feel that music is like a tree's annual ring. I do not play music so that I want to hear people's praise. I have been playing music since very young age. Music represents for me the development of who I am becoming. Who I am today, like the annual tree ring. Even if I do not release an album, I will continue to work on and play my music. But if do get the opportunity to produce an album, I hope to insert few songs that hopefully both the public and I may feel the affinity and connection."

GHS has moved from an internet ulzzang to an acknowledged actress to now a musician. She always seems to be moving into unexpected direction and goals. As a musician, I wonder what we can expect to hear? I hope to soon hear her music that would symbolize her next annual tree ring.

credit: susAmerica@soompi for translations

And here the korean article :lol:, hope it'll help! Thank you so much for the updates Sunnies, you guys are the best! ;)

구혜선│휴가를 즐길 때 듣고 싶은 음악

20090327134932_9.jpg

어떤 배우의 이력 하나. 인터넷 얼짱, 청춘 시트콤 출신, 가요 프로그램 MC, 요즘 가장 인기 있는 청춘 드라마의 주연. 어떤 배우의 이력 둘. 연변 사투리를 쓰며 일일 드라마를 종횡무진한 여주인공. 스물이 갓 넘은 나이에 몇 kg이 넘는 가채를 머리에 이고 결혼부터 죽음에 이르는 과정을 치른 대하사극 출연. 그리고, 지금 이미 100여곡의 곡들을 작곡. 그렇게, 구혜선은 사람들의 예상을 앞질러갔다. 누구도 청춘시트콤과 가요 프로그램의 MC를 하던 청춘스타가 KBS <열아홉 순정>에서 6개월여 동안 연변 사투리를 쓰는 연기를 하고, 다시 SBS <왕과 나>에서 사극 연기에 도전할 거라고 예상치 못했다. “지금이 제가 연기를 배울 수 있는 가장 좋은 때잖아요. 지금 부딪치지 못하면 다시 그런 기회가 없을 것 같았어요.” 구혜선의 선택이 옳았음을 증명 하는데는 긴 시간이 걸리지 않았다.

지금 구혜선은 스물다섯의 나이에 청춘 드라마부터 사극까지, 순박한 처녀 양국화부터 비운의 여성 폐비 윤씨에 이르는 다양한 필모그래피를 가졌다. KBS <꽃보다 남자>는 구혜선의 다양한 이력들이 모두 더해진 결과물이다. 여러 출연작들에서 얻은 경험은 구혜선이 “또래의 연기자들과 함께 호흡하며 드라마를 만드는 기쁨”을 느끼며 여러 청춘스타들과 안정된 조화를 만들어내도록 하고 있다. “다른 연기자들보다 얼마나 더 관심을 받느냐는 크게 중요한 게 아닌 거 같아요. 저 스스로 F4의 팬이라고 생각하며 연기하고 있어요. 하하.” 그리고, <꽃보다 남자>에 쏟아지는 관심은 구혜선의 또 다른 경력에 새삼 눈길이 가도록 하고 있다. 구혜선이 과거 한 연말 시상식에서 뮤지컬 <그리스>를 재연하며 선보인 가창력이나, 자신이 작업한 단편 영화 <유쾌한 도우미>의 음악을 직접 만든 사실이 새삼 부각된다. 구혜선은 언젠가 작곡한 곡들을 모아 앨범도 낼 계획이다. 하지만 그건 일단 <꽃보다 남자>의 금잔디를 만족할 만큼 소화한 뒤의 이야기. 그래서, 구혜선의 플레이리스트는 이것이다. <꽃보다 남자>가 끝난 뒤, 그가 잠시나마 ‘휴가를 즐길 때 듣고 싶은 음악’.

1. Jason Mraz의 <We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things>

“쿨하다는 표현은 정확하지 않은 것 같고... 1%를 비워 놓는 음악이라고 생각해요. 기쁜 감정이든 슬픈 감정이든 그걸 꽉꽉 채워서 강요하지 않는 게 좋아요. 제이슨 므라즈가 비워놓은 1%의 틈 안으로 들어가서 여유롭게 내 생각들에 빠질 수 있거든요. 뮤지션이 만들어놓은 감정에 깊게 빠지게 하는 음악도 좋지만, 이렇게 조금 떨어져서 관찰하게 만드는 음악도 좋다고 생각해요.” 구혜선은 제이슨 므라즈의 <We sing, We dance, We steal thing>에 대해 이렇게 소개했다. 팝적인 느낌 안에 다양한 장르들이 치밀하게 뒤섞여 있으면서도 그것을 한껏 여유롭게 표현해내는 이 비범한 뮤지션이야말로 빡빡한 촬영 스케줄을 소화해야 하는 구혜선에게 휴가의 여유로움을 선사할 최적의 선택일지도 모른다. 그리고, 구혜선은 이 ‘1%를 비워주는 뮤지션’의 베스트 트랙으로 ‘Lucky’를 선택했다. “이렇게 슬픔과 느슨한 여유를 함께 표현할 수 있다는 게 제이슨 므라즈의 매력이라고 생각해요.”

2. Maroon 5의 <Songs About Jane>

구혜선이 한국에서도 인기 높은 마룬 5의 앨범 <Songs about Jane>을 두 번째로 선택한 첫 번째 이유는 그가 중학교 시절 밴드활동을 경험했기 때문이다. “그 때 롤러코스터 같은 밴드의 곡들을 카피하면서 프로 뮤지션이 되고 싶다는 생각도 했었어요. 그 중에서도 롤러코스터처럼 다양한 장르를 자연스럽게 소화하는 밴드가 좋았어요. 마룬 5도 마찬가지에요. 록과 블루스, 펑크(funk), 팝이 어느 한 곳으로 쏠리지 않고 균형을 이루고 있잖아요. 그런 조화에서 나오는 여유로움이 좋아요.” 특히 구혜선이 좋아하는 앨범은 <Songs about Jane>. 한국에서도 큰 사랑을 받은 히트곡 ‘This Love’도 좋지만, 블루스와 펑크(funk)등 흑인 음악의 감성이 보다 진하게 스며들어 있기 때문이라고. “‘This Love’도 좋지만, 저는 이 곡의 아련함이 더 세게 와 닿아요. ‘She will be loved’”

3. 넬의 <Let's Take A Walk>

구혜선이 세 번째로 고른 앨범은 그룹 넬이 자신들의 곡을 새롭게 편곡한 스페셜 앨범 <Let's take a walk>다. 앨범 제목부터 이미 사람들에게 휴식을 권하는 것 같은 이 앨범은 정규 앨범들과 달리 어쿠스틱 사운드에 초점을 맞추면서 넬의 멜로디가 가지고 있는 감수성을 더욱 부각시켰다. “이 앨범을 처음 들었을 때 깜짝 놀랐어요. 넬의 다른 앨범들도 좋아하지만 이 앨범은 내가 넬을 왜 좋아했는지를 더 분명하게 느끼게 해주는 것 같았거든요. 넬의 우울함이라는 것은 사실은 이런 것이라고 드러내는 느낌이었어요. 지금도 혼자 정신적인 여유를 갖고, 제 마음속으로 빠져들고 싶을 때 종종 듣곤 해요.” 구혜선은 이 앨범 중에서도 ‘Good night’을 골랐다. 원곡을 먼저 들은 후, 이 곡을 들으면서 자신이 느꼈던 감동을 다른 사람도 느끼길 바란다면서.

4. Jack Johnson의 <Sleep Through The Static>

유명한 서퍼, 환경 운동가, 무공해 태양열발전을 이용한 스튜디오에서 녹음. 잭 존슨만큼 자연과 함께 하는 휴가에 어울리는 뮤지션은 없을 것이다. 구혜선 역시 잭 존슨이 자연 속에서 만들어낸 음악들의 팬이다. “만약 제가 휴가를 떠나게 된다면, 그리고, 어느 섬에 간다면 그곳의 밤하늘을 보며 이 앨범을 듣게 될 것 같아요. 휴양지에서의 즐거움을 노래하는 곡들은 많죠. 하지만 잭 존슨은 그걸 넘어서 자연 그대로의 촉감을 느끼게 해줘요. 꼭 바람소리나 바다의 내음이 느껴질 만큼. 그러면서 그 안에 있는 나에 대해 생각하게 해줘요. 그 한없는 평화로움과 사색이 정말 좋아요.” 온갖 자극으로 채워진 이 시대에, 구혜선은 무자극의 음악으로 정신없는 도시 생활의 위안을 얻는 듯 했다. 그래서 그가 고른 곳은 이 위안의 시작인 ‘All at once’.

5. 이소라의 <SoRa's 5 Diary>

“이소라 선배님은 최고의 여성 보컬리스트세요. 하지만 저는 많은 분들이 이소라 선배님이 최고의 여성 프로듀서라는 점도 알아주셨으면 좋겠어요.” 구혜선은 마지막 앨범으로 이소라의 <Sora's diary>를 선택했다. 그가 조금이라도 배우로서의 휴식기를 가졌을 때, 가장 하고 싶은 것이 바로 음악작업이다. 그리고, 이소라는 구혜선의 롤 모델 중 한 명이다. 한국 대중음악 뮤지션 중 가장 분명하게 자신의 의식과 감정을 앨범에 투영하는 여성 보컬리스트이자 프로듀서가 바로 이소라이기 때문이다. “휴가라는 게 꼭 쉬기만 하는 시간은 아니잖아요. 결국 그건 나 자신을 들여다볼 시간을 얻는다는 건데, 이소라 선배님의 앨범만큼 자신의 내면으로 들어가는 작품이 얼마나 있겠어요. 그 중에서도 ‘Sharry’는 정말 최고라고 생각해요. 그리고, 저도 음악을 하면서 제 마음의 일기장을 쓰고 싶어요. 잘 쓸 수 있을지는 모르겠지만 (웃음)”

“음악은 나이테 같은 거라고 생각해요.”

“구혜선이 음악을 잘한다, 재능이 많다 이런 얘기를 들으려고 음악을 하고 싶은 건 아니에요.” 구혜선은 자신이 언젠가 작업할 음반에 대해 묻자 이런 대답을 했다. “음악은 어린 시절부터 늘 해왔던 거고, 제가 지금 어떤 사람인지 보여주는 나이테 같은 거라고 생각해요. 꼭 음반으로 내지 않는다고 해도 저는 음악을 계속 할 거니까요. 다만 진짜로 음반을 낼 기회가 생긴다면 대중과 함께 공감할 수 있는 음악도 넣고 싶구요.” 인터넷 얼짱에서 안정된 연기자로, 다시 뮤지션으로. 늘 예상치 못한 모습을 보여줬던 구혜선은 뮤지션으로서는 어떤 모습을 보여줄 수 있을까. 구혜선이 언젠가 낼 자신의 나이테 같은 앨범을 들을 수 있길 기대해 본다.