Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest smdrma

Hello~

kexbbs.jpg

我的韓文老師阿妞哈誰優

http://t.sina.com.cn/1734214644/eACAaVnreEH

33kya8n.jpg

in the picture the same person? CHS's manager?

2iuox9c.jpg

v5bf4o.jpg

24cs285.jpg

2hrn11j.jpg

2cervh4.jpg

1p9z6r.jpg

zmxdgl.jpg

2r3l6rb.jpg

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hi smdrma! Thanks for the pix.

I think you are right! That guy with glasses does look like GHS's new manager. He is a new manager?? What happened to the old one? So this new manager is also in Taiwan with GHS? I know that GHS's old manager is married and I am sure that it would have been very hard for him to leave his family for about 4 months!

Who is Richard Rim. Is he also a Taiwanese actor? Do any of you know what part he may play in AD?

Thanks again Sunnies! :)

Guest summer11

Hi sunnies! Newbie here.

Thank you for all the updates and info about Goo Hye Sun. I guess I have to backread since most of the updates are here in soompi than anywhere else. I really miss here seeing on small screen. I hope that her 2 dramas and movie will be shown this year.

Just wanna share what I've found in youtube like what smdrma had posted.

http://www.youtube.c/hied72Gzg

http://www.youtube.c/KiCWhTUouB4

I think you are right! That guy with glasses does look like GHS's new manager. He is a new manager?? What happened to the old one? So this new manager is also in Taiwan with GHS? I know that GHS's old manager is married and I am sure that it would have been very hard for him to leave his family for about 4 months!

Who is Richard Rim. Is he also a Taiwanese actor? Do any of you know what part he may play in AD?

I'm not sure if the guy is HS's manager / assistant, bt he's with HS in Taiwan. according to that tweet by Penny Xie, he said that guy is his Korean teacher. :D

For Richard Rim,  he's an actor/singer developing his caeer in Taiwan, but he is actually a Korean-Chinese, his father is Korean.

Hi Sue! Regarding smdrma's picture of HS's manager, I first noticed him when she went to the opening ceremony for new students at her college. I thought he was perhaps a student accompanying her around campus. But then I spotted him at other events and at the same time noticed the absence of her other manager, who has been with her a very long time. I'm not sure if he is no longer her manager, perhaps she requires more than one now, but if you look back at all of her appearances, CF's, dramas, etc. for the past 4 years or so, you would see her with her old manager. I last saw him when she was filming The Musical. Basically it's a 24/7 job and includes constant travel and I would imagine would be difficult for someone who's married. I remember one appearance that she made on Park Kyung Lim's program when her good friend Lee Minwoo from Shinwa called his friends to come out, she came with her manager, very late at night and at the spur of the moment. If he has "retired" from this job I wish him the best and wish the best also to her new manager. He looks very young but responsible and seems kind too. :P Oh, and I tried to google Richard Rim but couldn't find any information. I can't remember another male role in the Japanese AD either, maybe the part of an office worker? We'll have to wait and see. Thanks again Sunnies for all the news from Taiwan!!!

Just to update some AD related pic from weibo, but still HS cannot be spotted. I wonder if it's in te contract that HS's bts pics @ AD can't be disclosed?!

Jiro was practising script (and fell asleep?! :lol: )

37ef171d.jpg

6d7c499d.jpg

cre Steven史帝文 & 艾瑪士_Amos @ weibo

this one is by Hsis Chi-wen

33928509.jpg

his tweet: 今天是公司外觀,非常有設計感,聽說是請德國人設計的。

This is the outlook of the office, very artistic, heard that this is designed by a Germany

I guess this would be one of the major filming location. if anyone had watched the Japanese ver, I think it looks similar

Happy sunday sunnies! Glad to find all these updates regarding AD. Been surfing around and I'm happy that AD seems to be creating a buzz in different news portal.

I think it would be great if Hye-sun could join the Farenheit fan meet in Korea.. It will help the promotion of AD.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

meow13! Thank you and thank you for following the tweeters of  some of the AD cast and staff.

I also wonder why there is no pix of GHS in any ot htese tweeters. But then, there is no pix of the other female lead either, Right?  Maybe there is a contract against it? Maybe there is yet to be closeness or friendly comfort between GHS and the Taiwnese cast/staff members?? Big puzzle. Why would GHS be against being photographed for people's tweeters? Maybe she does not want to create any scandals by taking pix with the male costars and staff. Maybe it is a good thing after her own ill-rumored scandal with Suh TaeJI.

I also wonder why GHS decided to have 9 pets? Either her family in Korea puts up with taking care of 9 dogs and maybe some cats or they love them too. keke

I wonder why GHS changed from being interested in having just small/petite dogs to now bigger dogs like labrador and grey hound?? Puzzling. about that too.

I also sometimes read GHS's codi's tweeter.  Codi seems to be saying that AD started filming on April 25th and they went to Taiwan on April 21st into a hotel with WIFI capability which really makes her happy. But there has been heavy rain and now it is hot in Taiwn. I just get the feeling from her tweeting with her friends that she is terribly unhappy and missing Korea and her firends. She wonders how she will deal with it until August. I wonder how GHS is dealing with it. I am sure working long hours could be a blessing when you can hardly communicate in a foreign land.....GHS tens to get shy with people she is not familiar with-----I hope thst she is well and making lasting friendships. She is a tough and friendly spirit--why am I worried??!!

It is a good news that Apple Computer is backing AD drama! Isn't it??

Take care Sunnies! Another work week coming up!

Good morning sunnies!

It's nice to know that Apple is backing up AD :) I've been wondering as well why we don't see much of Hye-sun behind the scenes.. maybe it is part of the contract to not give away too much of what's going to happen in the drama. I am not very familiar on how TW dramas go.. all I know is that they don't shoot it real time unlike in Korea... so maybe they want to keep the suspense.

Guest smdrma

Steven史帝文 weibo

6c6d1b30jw1dhgxgxgew6j.jpg

@汪东城 男女主角決定相約去海邊撿貝殼...

http://t.sina.com.cn/1819089712/eANg1GeexfJ

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

ais730! I agree! They look so cute together.

Hey, are their hands touching? I hope that does not bring on negativity against GHS from Jiro's fans!!

smdrma~You give us sight for SORE eyes (from waiting anxiously for any crumbs of news about GHS and AD and more!!! kekeke

Is that a dog balloon in the middle? I wonder if it is bts or the AD scene photo....has to be BTS...right?

I am so glad that GHS is being shown in the pix -----I hope more and more are coming!!!! ! :D

Guest Jean-Star

Steven史帝文 weibo

*quoted image*

@汪东城 男女主角決定相約去海邊撿貝殼...

@Jiro Wang The male and female lead decided to meet and pick seashells at the beach.

Thanks for the photo, smdrma

Guest minjee

Steven史帝文 weibo

[url="http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=797&view=findpost&p=17152283

@汪东城 男女主角決定相約去海邊撿貝殼...

wow thanks so much smdrama! Finally a pic of Hyesun with Jiro from AD filming!! Most of us were waiting and waiting for any pics of Hyesun there since most of her cast members who post pics of them from the set on their twitter but finally a cute pic of Jiro and Hyesun! :D YAY!!!

ais730! I agree! They look so cute together.

Hey, are their hands touching? I hope that does not bring on negativity against GHS from Jiro's fans!!

smdrma~You give us sight for SORE eyes (from waiting anxiously for any crumbs of news about GHS and AD and more!!! kekeke

Is that a dog balloon in the middle? I wonder if it is bts or the AD scene photo....has to be BTS...right?

I am so glad that GHS is being shown in the pix -----I hope more and more are coming!!!! ! :D

HELLO SUNNIES! THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATES..

I agree with you SUE after i saw this pic i am craving for more now...

I've been reading different sites of JIRO and i hardly saw an antis of GHS on any of his site..although mostly has their own choice of girl for JIRO but everybody is anticipating for AD to be shown and a lot of them are starting to like GHS now for JIRO..i guessed i could say we have nothing to worry about JIRO'S FANS GENERALLY THEY SEEM TO BE A LOT NICER THAN ????? AND ????????? FANS.

I was just voting for GHS on that YAHOO and OMG i was really touched i think the sunnies are doing POWER VOTING..her number had gone up too fast in a matter of 20 mins..if we do this all the time GHS will be the sure winner on this poll..i think everyday GHS fans are getting more and more..

KEEP ON VOTING ! WE ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK !

prettywiz, same thought here... I was visiting some sites and threads for Jiro, and her fans (at least those i've read) are quite supportive on this project.. They are even saying that his pairing up Hye-sun will make him more well-known throughout Asia... Though Jiro is popular in his own right, it's a fact that Hye-sun became a household name when she took the role of Jan Di. I am hoping for a very smooth partnership between them. Who knows, we might see a Jiro mug at cafe manolin soon :D

I cannot vote @ yahoo as much as I'd like to, but I am doing so everytime I get the chance.. We can do this sunnies, let's make her win the poll :D