Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

I think GHS helped KHJ get over his discomfort when they both had to shoot a scene with a horse in BOF--(I am guessing this one because I saw GHS holding KHJ's elbow as he stood next to that white horse to feed him. keke---does anyone know what pix I am talking about?)

Sue,that pic you want hihi

0561600001254763441.jpg

Guest susAmerica

Woah!!

Thanks thuhang for that BOF pix----exactly what I was thinking. KHJ looks a bit flustered trying to feed his white horse----RIGHT??-----while GHS looks almost lackadaisical...keke

hana! Thanks for your video gift to us.,,,I enjoyed it---always preferred Jandi-Jihoo---sorry to Jandi-Joonpyo fans....just a personal opinion....

Judging by the lastest two pages in GHS-DC gallery (the members are just talking), I get the feeling that many DC does not know about WuZon quitting his talent agency and we have yet to know whether he will still be cast as the robot---Knight. They are complaining that there seems to be no news about when the filming wil start and why there is not new about it. They are upset that YG also is not saying much to promote GHS's role in AD....I feel bad that they do not seem to have that information....Do we have any latest information about AD?? Perhaps everybody in GHS team and WZ team and GTV team are very quiet because they are negotiating a new contract or looking for a new robot cast or possibly vamping the entire mission??? Noooo...GTV will lose too much money...right??? If WZ does not do the role, they have to find another idol---as it seems that whether in Taiwan or Korea, if they hire an idol for a drama, a TV station will confirm s time spot for them. Maybe that is why Dream HIgh and Paradise RAnch are popular??? (sorry,,,I am guessing as I did not watch them..to make any judgments..)

fy2u75.jpg

얼마만에 하는 미투인지 ㅋㅋ 그동안 전 무지무지 바쁘게 정신없이 지냈답니다 영화 한작품 끝내자마자 곧이어 새영화에 투입!! 이번영화는 어떤거냐면요~ 사진을 보면 알아요 ㅋㅋ 오른쪽 밑을 보면 구혜선필름이라고 적힌거보면 느낌 대번에 오죠? ㅋㅋ

감독님이 바로 그분이라는거.. 매일보다시피 하니 이눔의 복은 타고 났나봐.. 배우들도 좋고말이죠 ㅋㅋ 일이 조금 아주조금 힘들지만 넘 잼있게 일할 수 있다는 ^^

http://me2day.net/j_rokcp

Guest susAmerica

*quoted image*

얼마만에 하는 미투인지 ㅋㅋ 그동안 전 무지무지 바쁘게 정신없이 지냈답니다 영화 한작품 끝내자마자 곧이어 새영화에 투입!! 이번영화는 어떤거냐면요~ 사진을 보면 알아요 ㅋㅋ 오른쪽 밑을 보면 구혜선필름이라고 적힌거보면 느낌 대번에 오죠? ㅋㅋ

감독님이 바로 그분이라는거.. 매일보다시피 하니 이눔의 복은 타고 났나봐.. 배우들도 좋고말이죠 ㅋㅋ 일이 조금 아주조금 힘들지만 넘 잼있게 일할 수 있다는 ^^

http://me2day.net/j_rokcp

Thanks natali!

(This person must be a staff at Peach Tree production. The pix has title PEACH TREE written on it and on the bottom we see GHS's red stamp mark and it says Goo Hye Sun Film.)

"It has been a long time since I did me2Day. keke I have been crazy busy lately. After finishing up one movie, I am starting another one right away!! To tell you about my current movie job~~ You will know by looking at the pix I posted. keke If you look at the bottom right side, it says GooHyeSun Films and you can immediately get a feel of what I am working on..Right? keke That is the director that I am working with..I see her nearly every day..I am truly blessed from birth...I really like all the actors too keke..The work is a bit, very tiny bit, hard but it is just so fun working here ^^"

141lie8.jpg

2011-03-23 16:56:38

롯데월드에서 만난 구혜선 조승우 남상미

롯데월드에서 요즘 연예인 자주보네

으흣-

내가 여러번 말하는데

연예인 아무나하는거 아님

구혜선 밀가루 얼굴에 발라논것처럼 백옥

아 진짜 흰색바둑알처럼ㅠㅠ

부럽더라

구혜선이 감독인듯

막 포스넘치게 촬영중

보이시죠??

저기저기 딱 봐도 구혜선인데

http://www.cyworld.com/kirakira512/3655362

Guest susAmerica

*quoted image*

2011-03-23 16:56:38

롯데월드에서 만난 구혜선 조승우 남상미

롯데월드에서 요즘 연예인 자주보네

으흣-

내가 여러번 말하는데

연예인 아무나하는거 아님

구혜선 밀가루 얼굴에 발라논것처럼 백옥

아 진짜 흰색바둑알처럼ㅠㅠ

부럽더라

구혜선이 감독인듯

막 포스넘치게 촬영중

보이시죠??

저기저기 딱 봐도 구혜선인데

http://www.cyworld.com/kirakira512/3655362

Thanks natali!!

"I saw at Lotte World GHS, Jo SeungWoo, Nam SangMi.

These days, I see celebrities often at Lotte World. woo~

I say this often but not everyone can be an entertainer.

GHS's skin looks as if flour powder has been applied, like a white gem stone.

Really, her skin looks like the white Korean chess piece (BahDook).

I was so envious.

GHS looks like the director.

She was vibrantly filming.

Do you see her over there??

You just peek and cannot miss that is GHS. ke

Aneong Sunniez~

Thanks for all the pics & updates & translation. Peach Tree is in progress and Director Ku is still shining among the crew :)

bringing a piece of news from Taiwan, now even AD is having hiccups... what happen to Hyesun's drama? :o I just want to see her on screen acting, why is that so hard?! :tears:

吳尊進軍大銀幕 拒當「絕對達令」?

Wu Chun advaning to big screen and refuse to be "Absolute Darling"?

linedot.gif                                                                                                                                                                                                  【聯合報╱記者褚姵君/台北報導】

[united Daily News / reporter Chu Pei Jun / Taipei]                                    

2011.03.24 04:26 am

6230784-2538319.jpg

吳尊(左)曾和具惠善為「絕對達令」造勢,如今卻傳出辭演。

本報資料照片  

偶像劇「絕對達令」去年在台北電視節上開鏡,吳尊、具惠善堪稱黃金組合,但香港國際影視展上昨傳出該劇男主角生變,吳尊已辭演。製作人王信貴昨未否認傳聞,無奈說:「這事過程我不想說了,但我們還在喬,還未成定局。」

Idol drama "Absolute Darling" has started filming at Taipei Drama Festival last year, Wu Chun & Ku Hye Sun is renowned as golden partners. However, at HKIFF yesterday, it was said that there is change about the male lead, in which Wu Chun has dropped out. Producer Wong Xin Gui did not deny about that rumor, and said, "I don't want to talk about the process, but we are still under negotiation, it is not confirmed."

吳尊辭演,是否為了全力進軍大銀幕?經紀人阿娟昨表示,「絕」劇曾口頭說今年4月開拍,到現在劇本都沒出來,而吳尊之後的檔期都接了其他工作,「不是我們不演,是劇本沒好,根本不知道何時拍,也沒辦法切檔期,我們先知會劇組,是怕到時候檔期根本配合不了。」

Did Wu Chun drop out for his advancement in big screen?His manager Ah Juan said that 'AD' has committed verbally that  filming would start in April this year, but up till now the script has not been out. Wu Chun is engaged in other jobs afterward. "It is not that we refuse to work, but it's the script not ready. We just don't know when it'd film and cannot mark the schedule. We notify the production team in advance since we're afraid that our schedule would clash."

雖然雙方話都沒說死,但據了解,製作公司可米、吳尊經紀公司福隆以及八大為了吳尊可能演不成「絕」劇,氣氛很緊張,一度曾傳要走法律途徑。

Though both parties did not give a definite confirmation. But as known, the production company COMIC, Wu Chun's Management Fu Long and GTV has even taken legal action and the relationship was very tense.

畢竟可米是吳尊老東家,八大更是一路栽培吳尊,這次邀得具惠善點頭也費盡心思,且因去年已經公開辦過開鏡記者會,如今吳尊有變數,不少工作人員私下訝異且無法諒解。

COMIC was Wu Chun's ex-employer, and GTV has helped Wu Chun all along in his career. This time they have put much effort to invite Ku Hye Sun for the drama and press conference was also held last year. and now the change of Wu Chun surprised the staff and many of them could not understand

八大副總賴聰筆昨解釋,香港國際影視展上的訊息,是因為之前從劇組得到的資訊錯誤,為提供給片商正確訊息而發生的烏龍,昨經求證劇組還在協調。

GTV Deputy General manager Lai Chung Bi explained that the news from HKIFF was a mistake since the production team convey a wrong message. In order to give out the accurate message to film buyers, we have verified with the production team yesterday that they are still under negotiation.

王信貴講到後來則忍不住動氣:「他為何不想演,理由很多,但是拿劇本當理由是說不過去的,大家都講好了要演,如果對劇本不滿意,我們可以改到他滿意為止。」 

Wong Xin Gui said (in tempered), " There were a lot of reasons why he doesn't want to play the role, but he should not use script as an excuse. We all agreed to work on the project, if he's not satisfied with the script, we can revise it until he's satisfied."

http://udn.com/NEWS/...7/6230784.shtml

<_< all parties have their own version of story, I think WC has really quit AD. Will there be a replacement? Heard that Hyesun has already planned to go to Taiwan in April, Is she aware anything about the change of male lead?! I will she still be in if the male lead is replaced by another actor? just worry that this drama might have to be suspended... though GTV should try their very last effort to make it happen since the drama has already sold to few countries already, the compensation would be huge in this case :huh:

Guest first_snow

Just came across this piece of news from allkpop SuJu’s Choi Si Won and Donghae to begin filming for their Taiwanese drama. And now, even Glamorous Challenge is going to start filming.

From what I know, GTV planned to make three Taiwanese idol drama (Hayate the Combat Butler, Glamorous Challenge and Absolute Darling) that consist of Korean actors/actresses in year 2011.

It seems like the filming will be carried on after the cast had been announced.

Like what meow said, AD already sold to few countries already. I really hope that GTV can settle this down as soon as possible, i.e replace the lead actor. It's so unfair for dragging Hyesun's schedule.

I read about the news about Elegant Challenge too. totally agree with first_snow that GTV could quickly settle the casts and start filming, but the drama might have been sold at a high price becoz of WuChun, I'm not sure if GTV can quickly find someone similar to replace the role... :o

f9e8fbe8.jpg

d3773d6c.jpg

0a843579.jpg

cre DCKHS & Beauty Credit

Guest susAmerica

Thank you meow13 and first_snow for the information about AD.

I am sure it is hard to get the real true story about what really happens in the entertainment world~~no matter which country.

We kind of heard rumors that THEMU may be having problems with production due to financial problems and due to no TV stations willing to schedule them in. Perhaps there is also a problem with the script as well since GHS said in Feb (when she was making her Women Films trailer)that not all script came out. And according to the last news article that I trans here, THEMU has stopped all filming and is in the danger of becoming a "ghost drama". I would not think acting is any problem since THEMU has great cast who stuck it all out until the end--nobody dropped out even with all the problems as far as I heard.

It cannot be the problem with not having any idols in the drama since even BigBang's DaeSung and YooYi of AFterSchoolGirls also made dramas that have been shelved for a long time.

Now, AD has so many problems....As meow13 says, it has been so hard to see GHS on screen for the last 2 years already. If AD's script not being out yet is the issue, I could kind of understand WZ wanting to do other things until it is settled. But if he wants to back out of doing AD all together because he wants to be more movie star and maybe even shoot for Hollywood,,,,I would be so mad at WZ for breaking his promise and that pretty words about wanting to do a drama with GHS. Of course, if his new agency cannot negotiate well with GTV etc, that is still another problem out of his control. Very confusing....

One thing positive---GHS and YG seem to be appropriately quiet until GTV figures eveything out--Knowing GHS as much as we do now, I know that she will not turn back on her commitment unless Taiwan version of AD no longer exist. Right??!!

Hello Sunnies :)

@ sue, firsnow, and Meow thanks guys for the info regarding AD :)

I really hope we can see GHS in a drama this year, I really miss her :(

I was looking forward to Ad this year, I'm really confused I hope we get the clarification soon :)

If they do decided to replace Wuchun I think Aaaron will be great to play knight :)OMG I can only imagine lol

@Meow thanks for GHS pictures she's so beautiful :)

Have a great weekend Sunnies :)

GHS love always :)

Av0Lf.jpg

평일에 롯데월드가니 구혜선씨가 감독하는 영화라며 찍고있더라구요. 오호~ 신기해서 구경.ㅋ

정말 몇분을 위해 하루종일 계시더라구요.

http://blog.naver.com/jaok77?Redirect=Log&logNo=10105712933

-

5eBiy.jpg

s1hYC.jpg

6UDfS.jpg

롯데월드 ★ 영화촬영

구혜선이 감독인 '복숭아나무' 촬영

최다니엘도 와서 회전목마만 몇번 타더니 간 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

구혜선이랑 열심히 대화중인 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

이영화 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 뭔가 이상해...근데 기대되는건 뭘까......

최다니엘, 구혜선, 남상미

http://www.cyworld.com/youran0404/7207815

Good day! Sunniez   :)

@hanna ~ thanks for your gift but sorry to say that I cannot open the link... :)

@natali & dewimoar ~ thanks for the tweets and updates for the "Peach Tree" filming. Her hair is much longer now.  :):D

@meow & first snow~ yes you're right sisters.GTV already sold AD in other country like Philippines and that is ABS-CBN Network coz they've already broadcast/announce that AD will be air in their station since last year. BOF (Hye Sun) & HANA KIMI (Wu Chun) was aired in ABS-CBN and both was a huge success that's why ABS-CBN bought the rights (AD) though filming is not yet started.

@sue ~  thanks for the translation, I agree with you sis " Knowing GHS as much as we do now, I know that she will not turn back on her commitment unless Taiwan version of AD no longer exist" coz hye sun knows that her fans is anticipating her new drama and really miss her to act again in a drama.  I hope GTV can solve it immediately and I still like Wu Chun to be part of it or if not my (personal) other choices are Jerry Yan or Vic Zhou still parts of F4 (taiwan version) hehehe...   :lol:

Well, whoever the lead actor will be I will still support AD and our Hye Sun .... :sweatingbullets:

Happy Weekend Sunniez !!! :D

Hye Sun  Figthing !! :wub:

*quoted image*

평일에 롯데월드가니 구혜선씨가 감독하는 영화라며 찍고있더라구요. 오호~ 신기해서 구경.ㅋ

정말 몇분을 위해 하루종일 계시더라구요.

http://blog.naver.com/jaok77?Redirect=Log&logNo=10105712933

-

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

롯데월드 ★ 영화촬영

구혜선이 감독인 '복숭아나무' 촬영

최다니엘도 와서 회전목마만 몇번 타더니 간 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

구혜선이랑 열심히 대화중인 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

이영화 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 뭔가 이상해...근데 기대되는건 뭘까......

최다니엘, 구혜선, 남상미

http://www.cyworld.com/youran0404/7207815

wooow !!!

new pics !!!! thanks dewimoar

sorry for the double post !! :sweatingbullets:

SPOT 괜찮은 남자들이 몰려 있는 핫 스폿 20

길거리에 나보다 못한 여자가 너무 괜찮은 남자와 팔짱을 끼고 다니는 모습이 못내 분했다면, 일단 이곳으로 움직여보시라!

사실 이곳은 남자보다 여자들이 많이 온다. 하지만 양보다 질을 우선시한다면 결코 실망하지 않을 것이다. 서초동이라는 지리적 특성 때문에 판검사나 자영업을 하는 남자들이 모이는 곳이니까 말이다. 저녁 7시 이후를 노릴 것!

위치 서초구 반포4동 76-1 문의 02-594-6282

박경민(35세·매니저)

“공간이 넓지는 않지만 나름의 멋스러움이 있어, 조용히 이야기를 나누고 싶어하는 남자들이 주로 찾는다. 때론 남자 연예인들도 즐겨 찾아 술과 담소를 나누기도 한다.”

이상형 귀엽고 깜찍한 구혜선 같은 여자.

Cre:Goddesku dc

---------------------------------------------------------------------

[스텝 트위터]

롯데월드에서 6회차촬영...젊음과 아이들의세상...들뜬다!예주 예원이랑 함께와야겠다

롯데월드에서 6회차촬영...젊음과 아이들의세상...들뜬다!예주 예원이랑 함께와야겠다

— kim hyun jung (@makeup331)

March 22, 2011

서울6회차를 마치고 천안셋트로 내려왔다...낼부터 2주간10회차동안 셋트촬영...나만의 공간에서 나만의시간이 기대된다^.^ㅋㅋㅋ

서울6회차를 마치고 천안셋트로 내려왔다...낼부터 2주간10회차동안 셋트촬영...나만의 공간에서 나만의시간이 기대된다^.^ㅋㅋㅋ

— kim hyun jung (@makeup331)

March 24, 2011

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ우린오늘이십사시간밤샐듯...천안와여ㅋㅋㅋ

@jaeryu1125 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ우린오늘이십사시간밤샐듯...천안와여ㅋㅋㅋ

— 이종경 (@Leejongkyeong)

March 24, 2011

[미투데이 글]

지금 직산에 구혜선왔어요!!

http://me2day.net/100100aaa/2011/03/24#20:55:55

※ 해외팬들을 위해

1. 천안은 서울에서 차량으로 이동하면 한시간 조금 넘는 시간이 걸리는 그리 멀지 않은 곳임.

(지하철 1호선으로 서울에서 천안까지 이동 가능함)

2. 직산 : 천안시에 위치한 직산읍이라는 곳 (충청남도 천안시 서북구 직산읍)

Cre:Dc

------------------------------------------------------------------