Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

http://kr.aving.net/news/view.php?articleId=189787&Branch_ID=kr&rssid=naver&mn_name=news

아 울러 모터쇼 기간 동안 토요타 부스에서는 ▲ 코롤라 홍보 대사인 구혜선 사인회 ▲ 코롤라를 포함한 토요타 전 라인업 시승 쿠폰 제공 ▲ 어린이 동반 고객들에게는 별도 제작한 기념 티셔츠 제공 등 방문 고객들을 위한 다양한 이벤트를 실시한다.

For All Sunnies Keep Safety.so sad hear about tsunami in japan today.lets pray for Japan~

SURPRISE! SURPRISE!

Looks like a pictorial for a jeans ad but the article doesn't say so...but GHS looks Gorgeous!!

똑똑한 ‘꽃보다 여자’ 탤런트 구혜선

어느새 한류 열풍의 선두그룹에 속한 탤런트 구혜선.  

한국은 물론 아시아 전역에서  

선풍적인 인기를 모은 드라마 ‘꽃보다 남자’ 덕분이다.  

이후 그의 연기 활동이 뜸해졌는데,  

알고 보니 새로운 영역에 도전을 거듭하고 있었다.  

소설책도 내고 그림 전시회도 열고 자신이  

직접 메가폰을 잡은 영화도 세상에 내놨다.

6fvcis.jpg

16igq3m.jpg

인형 같다. 순정만화에서 막 튀어나온 미소녀를 보는 듯하다. 희고 매끄러운 도자기 피부에 자그맣고 앳된 얼굴, 유난히 크고 까만 눈동자를 마주한 순간, 달리 표현할 말이 떠오르지 않는다.

탤 런트 구혜선(27)이 스튜디오에 처음 들어섰을 땐 피곤한 기색이 역력했다. 매니저는 그녀가 감기 몸살을 앓고 있다고 했다. 이대로  괜찮을까 하는 걱정도 잠시. 카메라 앞에 서자 그녀 얼굴에 생기가 돌기 시작한다. 플래시가 터질 때마다 눈빛과 표정이  변화무쌍하게 반응한다. 빛의 강약과 감정 변화에 따라 피부색이 바뀌는 카멜레온처럼.

2009년 안방극장의 최고 화제작인  ‘꽃보다 남자’에서 여주인공 금잔디 역으로 큰 사랑을 받은 그녀는 2002년 CF로 연예계에 데뷔했다. 이후 시트콤  ‘논스톱5’, 일일드라마 ‘열아홉 순정’, 대하사극 ‘왕과 나’ 등 여러 작품에 출연해 시대와 장르를 초월한 호연을 펼쳤다.

‘꽃 보다 남자’를 끝낸 뒤에는 책을 내고 그림 전시회를 열고 영화를 제작하며 작가, 화가, 영화감독으로 외연을 넓혀가고 있다. 그녀가  출간한 소설 ‘탱고’는 발매 일주일 만에 3만부가 팔렸고, 영화감독 데뷔작인 ‘유쾌한 도우미’는 부산아시아단편영화제 관객상,  일본 쇼트쇼츠 국제단편영화제 화제상을 수상했다.    

(관련 기사 410쪽)

cr:DONGA

nat dear I am with you and the rest of the world in Prayers for Japan..:(

Guest susAmerica

Thanks sunnies for the updates and pix and your wonderful posts small and big and in between!! I also join all of you in praying for Japan and safety everywhere.

First, dewimoar's post of tweet: It seems to be a tweet from someone who works at that eatery. DC says the restaurant is well known for its pork katsu dish. GHS went there for lunch and told the tweeter that she will be back for dinner. The tweeter comments how pretty GHS is and hopes sincerely that GHS returns. DC members say that GHS seems to go to many different restaurants that are well known for its special dishes--one DC member also saw GHS's autograph at a restaurant that specializes in chicken barbeque dish.----(GHS really loves food-the really tasty kind--keke---how does she keep her figure??)

natali's post about the Toyota event: It does not say when it will take place. DC thinks it will occur sometime in April. Toyota is having a Motor Show. During that time, GHS who is the promotional ambassador for Toyota Corolla, will have a booth to have a signing event. Also there will be many different events for the adults and special T-shirts for the children and even coupons for all Toyota cars including Corolla.

For pink fairy's post: You are right pink fairy. The article does not mention why GHS is posing that way. It could be an ad for the skinny jeans, the shoes, the leather jackets or even the hoodie and the plaid shirt. It seems like GHS is wearing everything that she normally wear---She could sell all that she is wearing...keke--she seems to be posing as herself?? I am just going to very briefly summarize the article. The reporter/cameraman titled the article as The Intelligent BOF Talent GHS.

The article basically summarizes GHS's work so far. It emphasizes that she has not been appearing in dramas/small screen lately and that the reason may be that she has been very busy developing and showing her talents elsewhere--books, art, drawing, music, directing,,,,,,With all that the article also talks about how this cameraman/writer of the artilce was about to take her pix and her manager said that she is suffering from a bad cold. The cameraman worried whether the pix will come out well. But he was amazed at how well she brightened up in front of the camera, giving out such diverse poses, expressions and emotions with her pretty face, eyes, and skin that made him "speechless". And that she is among the hallyu stars for sure.

-----------

Thank you all....

Guest susAmerica

http://bbs3.telzone.daum.net/gaia/do/starzone/detail/read?articleId=10219525&bbsId=S000001

Above is a Korean blogger who is WuZon's fan.

She found out that WZ has disengaged from Fahrenheit group.

She also found out that WZ had his own fan meeting on Feb 27th and said that he plans to devote more time to acting. He will be heavily promoting one drama and one movie that are soon coming out. There is no mention of Absolute Darling.

She is also wondering if AD will really happen.

Finally! At least one Korean in Korea is wondering if AD will definitely occur.

WZ supposedly opened a third fitness zone and claimed that he will spend more time with his family as well.

There are video clips from his fan meeting in the blog. If anyone has the time to look into it. Thanks in advance.

ps the blogger also mentions that GHS seems to be busy with trying to make her own movie and shows no sign of filming for AD in Taiwan. On Feb 15th when GHS was interviewed at the locaton of her trailer making, GHS mentioned that she will be a hard working and deligent student at SGGU. She did not talk about going to Taiwan at all. If she does not plan on missing any school days, she cannot go to Taiwan until late June or July when the summer vacation starts and summer vac lasts only 2 months. Perhaps GHS knew about AD when she had interview on Feb 15th?? and since nothing is yet setttled, she is just going to do her own thing....??

Smart thing to do!!

편한 길 두고 도전 즐기는 팔방미인 구혜선

201102220500009_1.jpg

한국은 물론 아시아 전역에서 선풍적인 인기를 모은 드라마 ‘꽃보다 남자’의 구혜선이‘ 대형사고’를 쳤다.

소설책도 내고 그림 전시회도 열고 디지털 싱글 음반도 내고 직접 메가폰을 잡은 영화도 세상에 내놨다.

‘무한도전’팀 저리 가라다.

배우의 가수 겸업이 자유로운 시대다. 이제 연기자가 극중에서 숨겨둔 노래실력을 발휘하거나 디지털 음반을 내는 일은 더 이상 새로운 뉴스가 아니다. 그러나 연기자가 소설을 쓰거나 그림을 그리거나 작곡을 하거나 영화를 만들었다면, 심지어 이 일들을 다 혼자서 벌였다면 사안의 비중이 달라진다. 사고를 쳐도 ‘대형사고’를 친 셈이다.

2009년을 뜨겁게 달군 드라마 ‘꽃보다 남자’의 ‘헤로인’ 구혜선(27). 최근 2년간 그녀의 행보는 확실히 대형사고 수준이다. 그녀는 자신을 한류스타 반열에 올려놓은 ‘꽃보다 남자’가 끝나자마자 연기가 아닌 새로운 영역에 잇따라 도전장을 내밀었다. 성공한 연기자 앞에 펼쳐진 탄탄대로를 뒤로한 채.

2009년 4월, 작가 데뷔작인 소설 ‘탱고’ 출간은 서막에 불과했다. 같은 해 7월 동명의 그림 전시회를 열고 화가로 주목받은 그녀는 2010년 6월엔 자작곡 ‘갈색머리’를 직접 노래한 디지털 싱글 음반을 발표했다. 어디 그뿐인가. 단편영화 ‘유쾌한 도우미’(2008)와 장편영화 ‘요술’(2010)을 내놓아 감독으로서의 가능성도 인정받았다.... (계속)

Guest susAmerica

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=119802&page=1&bbs=

DC member 쿠름=Kloud posted the March issue of a magazine called Shin-Dong-Ah.

This may be the March issue but the interview took place on Jan 31. GHS's wonderful poses as posted by pink fairy come from ShinDongAh. Kloud did not post everything from the article for fear that she may be committing piracy. She gave us great niblets. Thank you Kloud in case you find soompi sunnies!! (I will translate GHS's responses but summarize the reporter's comments and writings.) natali, the article that you posted is very similar to pink fairy's post that I translated above.

--------

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=119803&page=1&bbs=

배우의 가수 겸업이 자유로운 시대다. 이제 연기자가 극중에서 숨겨둔 노래실력을 발휘하거나 디지털 음반을 내는 일은 더 이상 새로운 뉴스가 아니다. 그러나 연기자가 소설을 쓰거나 그림을 그리거나 작곡을 하거나 영화를 만들었다면, 심지어 이 일들을 다 혼자서 벌였다면 사안의 비중이 달라진다. 사고를 쳐도 ‘대형사고’를 친 셈이다. These days it is not so unusual for actors to also showcase their hidden singing talents and even come out with digital albums. But it is a totally different story when it comes to one person doing not only acting but also writing, drawing, composing, singing and making a movie. Even if she caused the "accident", it is an enormous "accident".

2009년을 뜨겁게 달군 드라마 ‘꽃보다 남자’의 ‘헤로인’ 구혜선(27). 최근 2년간 그녀의 행보는 확실히 대형사고 수준이다. 그녀는 자신을 한류스타 반열에 올려놓은 ‘꽃보다 남자’가 끝나자마자 연기가 아닌 새로운 영역에 잇따라 도전장을 내밀었다. 성공한 연기자 앞에 펼쳐진 탄탄대로를 뒤로한 채. sum: GHS making hallyu star status through Geum Jandi role in BOF. Yet she left the easy royal road all behind to start something new and different.

2009년 4월, 작가 데뷔작인 소설 ‘탱고’ 출간은 서막에 불과했다. 같은 해 7월 동명의 그림 전시회를 열고 화가로 주목받은 그녀는 2010년 6월엔 자작곡 ‘갈색머리’를 직접 노래한 디지털 싱글 음반을 발표했다. 어디 그뿐인가. 단편영화 ‘유쾌한 도우미’(2008)와 장편영화 ‘요술’(2010)을 내놓아 감독으로서의 가능성도 인정받았다. sum: her astounding resume and how her short and long film received recognitions.

한 사람이 불과 2년 남짓한 시간에 이토록 많은 일을 해내다니, 그녀는 가히 MBC 인기 프로그램 ‘무한도전’팀에 견줄 만하다. 하지만 왜 굳이 편한 길을 놔두고 성공을 장담할 수 없는 고행을 자처한 것일까. 본업인 연기를 제쳐둘 만큼 작가나 뮤지션이나 영화감독으로서의 창작활동이 절실했을까. sum: She did so much last two years. She could easily be part of the MBC hit variety program, INFINITE CHALLENGE. But, did she start such a difficult road?

어둠이 짙게 깔린 1월31일 밤, 많은 궁금증을 안고 만난 구혜선의 첫인상은 ‘무한도전’의 주인공이기보단 보호본능을 자극하는 소녀에 가까웠다. 화보촬영 중에는 꿀 먹은 벙어리더니 인터뷰가 시작되자 자분자분 말도 잘했다. It was the night of Jan. 31st. Darkness was heavly laden that night. I met GHS with so many questions. My first impression of her is, not the star of INFINITE CHALLENGE, but of a young girl who challenged/stimulated the very foundation of comfort zone/instinct for protection.

무대공포증, 연기로 떨치다 = Stage Fright, shaking it off through acting.

▼ 어쩌다 연기 아닌 것에 몰두하게 됐나. Q:How did you end up focusing so much on projects other than acting?

“연기하느라 내 안에 가둬뒀던 것들을 하나씩 꺼내 보이고 싶었다. 원래 연기자가 될 생각이 없었다. 어릴 때부터 그림 그리기를 좋아했다. 친구들도 그림 그리는 아이 정도로 기억할 거다. 그림대회에서 상도 타고 그랬으니까. 부모님은 공부 잘하는 아이로 커주길 바랐지만 기대에 부응하지 못했다. 중3 때부터는 작곡에 빠졌다. 피아노로 작곡한 노래들을 연예기획사에 보냈더니 고1 때 소속사가 생겼다. 그때부터 몇 년간 연기수업을 받았다.”

G: While acting, I wanted to reveal things that I had hidden inside me one at a time. From the start, I never thought of becoming an actress. Since young, I loved drawing. My friends used to think of me as the "drawing friend". I even won prizes for my art work. My parents hopes that I will be a type of person who studied hard, but I did not satisfy their expectation. Since 3rd year of middle school (most likely first year in High School in western standard), I became engrossed in musical composition. I submitted a tape of my singing compositions to various talent agencies. When I turned first year in high school, I became a part of a talent agency. For several years after that, I received acting training.

▼ 연기자로 데뷔하기 위한 준비과정이었나. Q: Was that in anticipation of making a debut as an actress?

“아니다. 그때는 가수지망생이었다. 연기수업을 받은 건 남 앞에 나서지 못하는 소심한 성격과 무대공포증을 고치고 싶어서다. 당시에는 무대에만 오르면 의기소침해지는 트라우마가 있었다. 연기는 YG엔터테인먼트로 소속사를 옮기면서 우연히 시작했다. 연기수업 받은 것이 많은 도움이 됐다.” G: No. At that time, I hoped to become a singer. The reason that I received acting training was due to my shy personality and stage fright. At that time, I would be overwhelmed by the trauma of despondency as soon as I would get up on the stage. As I switched over to YG Entertainment, I accidentally started acting. It helped a lot that I received previous acting training.

인천 부평여고 재학시절 인터넷 얼짱스타로 주목받은 그녀는 2002년 컴퓨터 CF로 연예계에 데뷔했다. 2004년 KBS 드라마시티 ‘아나그램’으로 연기에 입문한 뒤에는 시트콤 ‘논스톱5’와 ‘서동요’ ‘열아홉 순정’ 등의 드라마를 통해 밝고 건강한 이미지를 각인시킨다. sum: GHS became an ulzzang star sensation while attending InChun Boo Pyung HS. She made a debut in 2002 through a computer CF. Then, she appeared in 2004's "Anagram" of KBS Dramacity followed by sitcom "Nonstop5", "Suh Dong Yo", "Pure Heart of 19", etc. She portrayed the image of bright and energetic person.

▼ 무대공포증을 앓았다니, 의외다. Q: I never knew that you suffered from stage fright.

“연기하면서 성격이 많이 활달해졌다. 학창시절에는 별로 눈에 띄지 않는 학생이었다. 선생님이 내가 있었는지 알 수도 있고, 모를 수도 있고. 친구도 많지 않다. 사람 사귀는 데 서툴다. 소속사에도 특별히 친한 연예인이 없다. 연예인 중 ‘절친’은 남상미, 한효주 정도다. 남상미는 얼짱스타로 같이 주목받은 동갑내기 친구고, 한효주는 ‘논스톱5’ 하면서 친해진 동생이다.” G: I became more open through acting. I was a timid student who was not easily recognized during school days. Some teachers would know I was there or maybe not. I did not have many friends either. I am somewhat awkward in making friends. Even at the talent agency, I do not really have particularly close celebrity friends. Among the celebrities, I am very close to Nam SangMi and Han HyoJoo. Nam SangMi is a same-age friend who also received attention as an ulzzang star. Han HyoJoo is a dongseng with whom I became close while working together in NN5.

▼ 한번 인연을 맺으면 오래가나 보다. YG엔터테인먼트의 1호 연기자로 벌써 8년째 양현석 대표와 함께 일하고 있지 않나. Q: Once you make a connection, it seems to go a long time. You were the first actress to come aboard YG Entertainment and you have been there now for 8 years and have been working with Pres Yang all this time.

“우리 회사는 연예인의 선택을 존중해주고 감시하거나 억압하거나 필요 이상으로 간섭하지 않는다. 아껴주는 느낌이 든다. 한번은 화보집 제의가 들어왔다. 노출이 좀 심한 콘셉트의 화보집이었다. 대표님과 회사 관계자들은 화보집 촬영이 내 인생에 꼭 필요한 작업인지 아닌지, 잘못된 선택을 하지 않도록 진지하게 고민해줬다. 참 따뜻하고 고마웠다.” G: Our agency respects the personal choices of the entertainers. There is no oppression and there is no unnecessary interferences. I really feel valued there. I remember a time when a proposal for picture magazine came in. It was proposal that asked for excessive exposure and nudity. Both Pres Yang and the agency's reps all stressed over the issue with me so that I make the right decision which will not negatively impact me in the future. I felt so thankful and so comfortable.

▼ 가족 같은 느낌인가. ‘YG패밀리’라고들 하지 않나.Q: Do they feel like a family? You guys even call the members YG family.

“가족이라기보다는 훌륭한 파트너라는 생각이 든다. 회사 경영이 굉장히 투명하다. 야박하다 싶을 정도다. 10원 단위까지 (수입과 지출을) 정확하게 기록해두기 때문에 서로 오해할 일이 없다.” G: Rather than family, I think of them like an excellent partner. The agency's management/administration operates with extreme crystal clarity. You could even say to the point of being coldhearted. There is no room for misunderstanding since they record everything (income and expense) to the penny.

▼ 가장 우선순위에 두고 싶은 일은 뭔가.Q: Which work would you rank as your top joy?

“모두 좋아하지만 하나를 꼽으라면 영화다. 연기를 할 때도, 그림을 그릴 때도, 작곡을 할 때도 왠지 모르게 공허했는데 영화를 만들 때는 꽉 찬 느낌이 들었다. 영화는 무엇보다 간섭받지 않고 마음대로 표현할 수 있어서 좋다.” G: I really like everything that I do. But if I have to choose one, it is when I make movies. When I just compose or just draw, I still have this empty feeling. But when I make a movie, I feel brimming fulness. More than anything, I love the fact that I can express what I want without much interferences.

인생의 엔도르핀, 영화 =Her life's endorphin, Movies

그녀에게서 영화감독의 끼를 처음 발견한 사람은 지금은 고인이 된, 영화사 ‘아침’의 정승혜 대표다. 정 대표는 구혜선이 자신의 모든 예술적 재능을 영화라는 종합예술 안에 녹여낼 수 있도록 이끌어준 스승이자 그녀의 롤 모델이다. sum: GHS's mentor who discovered GHS's potential as a movie director is the late Jung Seung Hye. She is GHS's teacher and role model. (does anyone know if Jung SeungHye ever married?)

“25살 때 내 인생에 대해 진지하게 고민하던 시기에 정 대표님을 만났다. 대표께 연기자가 되기 전에 쓴 시나리오 몇 편을 보여드린 적이 있는데 바로 집어던지셨다. 그러고는 ‘이러니까 안 되는 거다. 네가 가진 것들을 네 안에 가두지 말고 밖으로 꺼내서 세상과 공유하라’고 조언해주셨다.” G: I met Rep Jung at age 25 when I was at the crossroad of my life. I showed her my script that I wrote before I became an actress. She tossed it into garbage and advised me, "That is why this is no good. Do not hide what you have inside, but show it and communicate with the world."

정 대표는 이후 구혜선에게 단편시나리오와 콘티, 음악 등을 만들어올 것을 주문했다. 구혜선은 영문도 모른 채 군말 없이 따랐다. 모든 과제를 끝내자 정 대표가 드디어 속내를 드러냈다. Then, Rep Jung ordered GHS to come up with conti for a short film scenario, music and etc. GHS just obeyed. After doing everything asked of her, Rep Jung revealed her decision.

“이제 됐네. 이것들로 영화 만들어봐.” ="Now it is OK. Go and make a movie with all these materials."

구혜선의 감독 ‘입뽕’(데뷔)작인 ‘유쾌한 도우미’는 그렇게 탄생했다. 구원받기 위해 성당을 찾은 한 남자의 일주일을 담은 영화다. 연출은 물론 각본 작곡 편집 미술까지 도맡은 구혜선의 1인 5역으로 관심을 모은 이 작품은 2009년 부산아시아단편영화제 관객상에 이어 지난해 일본 쇼트쇼츠 국제단편영화제에서 화제상을 수상하는 영광을 안았다. sum: That is how GHS's directorial debut project Cheerful Caretaker is born. She had 5 roles as one person for that film. She received 2009 BuSan Asia Short Film Festival's Audience Award and also received Hot Movie award at the Japan's 2010 Short Short IFF.

예술학교를 배경으로 젊은 음악가들의 경쟁과 사랑을 그린 그녀의 첫 장편영화 ‘요술’도 지난해 전주영화제에 초청돼 ‘웰 메이드 청춘영화’라는 호평을 받았다. 이 작품은 도쿄국제영화제 ‘아시아 중동 파노라마 섹션’에 강우석 감독의 ‘이끼’와 나란히 초청돼 최우수 아시아 영화상 후보에까지 올랐다. Her fist feature film YOSOOL also was invited to JunJooFF and received praises as a "well-made youth movie". YOSOOL also stood side by side with Director Gang WooSuk's IKKI and was nominated for Best Asia Movie at the TokyoIFF under the category of Asia Middleeast Panorama.

▼ 영화 작업 중 기억에 남는 일화가 있나. Q: Anything memorable while making a movie?

“눈이 오는 장면을 ‘요술’에 꼭 담고 싶었다. 폭설이 내리던 때라 쉽게 될 줄 알았는데 촬영 당일에는 눈이 오지 않았다. 공교롭게 주인공인 임지규씨도 많이 아팠다. 하는 수 없이 촬영을 이튿날로 미뤘는데 그날은 눈이 펑펑 왔다. 정말 요술 같았다.” A: I really wanted to put a snowing scene in YOSOOL. It was during the time when it snowed heaviy that I thought it would be easy. But on the day of the filmming, there was no snow. Unexpectedly, the star Lim JiGyu-ssi was sick that day. So, we had to postpone the filming for two days. But, on that day, it snowed very heavily. it was really like magic.

▼ 감독을 해보니 감독 심정 알겠던가. Q: So, do you feel like you understand directors' stress now?

“긍정적인 마인드를 갖게 됐다. 감독의 고충도 헤아리게 되고, 배우와 스태프의 의견도 존중하려고 노력한다. 좋은 영화는 팀워크에서 나온다. 감독은 권력자가 아니라 전체적인 조화를 이끌어내는 지휘자 같은 존재다. 이 점을 간과하고 감독 개인의 욕심을 팀워크보다 앞세우면 탈이 나게 마련이다.” G: As I gain experience as a director, I acquired a positive mindset. I learned to estimate the director's distress and dilemmas and I also try to respect the opinions of the actors and the staff. Good movie is a result of teamwork. A director is not a position of power but a person who is able to facilitate/fine tune the overall process--more like a conductor. Something will most likely go wrong if the director forgets that point and forces her own point of view only.

▼ 연기와 연출 중 어느 것이 더 힘든가. Q: Between acting and directing, which is harder?

“둘 다 힘들고 재미있다. 다만 스트레스 받는 걸로 치면 연기가 더하다. 연기할 땐 자신을 버리고 새 생명을 담아야 하니 감정을 꾹꾹 누르고 숨겨야 한다. 가장 힘든 건 기다림이다. 연기자는 5분의 촬영을 위해 8시간을 기다릴 때도 있다. 지금은 노하우가 생겼지만 연기 초년병 때는 그 시간이 너무 괴로웠다. 언제 불려갈지 모르니까 내내 긴장하고 있었다.” G: Both are hard and interesting at the same time. But if I were to pick the one that give me more stress, it is acting. When I am acting, I must give up myself. I have to replace myself with a new life that I must really work hard to suppress and hide myself. The most stressful of all is the waiting. To do 5 minutes of acting, an actor may have to wait 8 hours at times. Of course, I now have some know-how or coping strageties. But as a beginner actress, I really hated the waiting. I would never know when I would be called that I would be nervous/tense throughout the whole day.

▼ 노하우가 뭔가. Q: What is your know-how?

“노트북을 가지고 다니며 시나리오를 쓴다.” G: I bring my notebook and write my scenarios/scripts.

▼ 다른 영화를 준비하고 있나. Q: Are you preparing another movie?

“올해 또 다른 장편영화를 만들려고 한다. 본격적인 촬영에 들어갈 때 나와 함께 일하는 제작진이 모일 거다. 영화사도 만들었다. ‘구혜선 필름’이라고(웃음). 정 대표가 지어준 이름이다.” G: I am planning to make another full-length movie. When the officila filming starts, I will get together with the producer who will work with me. I also established a movie production company. It is called 'Goo HyeSun Film' (laughter). Rep Jung made that name for me.

------------------------

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=119805&page=1&bbs=

자연인 구혜선을 엿보다=I (reporter) take a glance at the natural GHS.

▼ 스태프와 잘 지내나. Q: Do you get along with the staff?

“친해지려고 많이 노력했다. 같이 술자리하면 새벽까지 가고.” G: I tried hard to become close. If we have drinks, we would linger til dawn.

▼ 술 잘하나 보다. Q: Do you drink well?

“잘 못 마시는데 악으로 깡으로 버텼다. 요즘은 몸이 배겨내지 못해 적당한 시점에 먼저 일어난다. 애초에 주당들과 ‘맞짱’ 뜬 자체가 무모한 도전이었던 것 같다(웃음).” G: I don't drink well but forced myself which messed me up. Now, my body cannot tolerate it that I stop after an appropriate point. It was reckless of me in the beginning to have a face to face challenge with the people/leaders who can hold liquor well. (laughter)

▼ 기분 좋은 주량이 어느 정도인가. Q: What is a good amount for you that makes you feel good?

“소주 한 잔, 맥주도 한두 잔 정도가 딱 좋다.” G: One glass of soju, for beer maybe one or two glass.

▼ 연기자가 된 것을 후회해본 적이 있나.Q: Did you ever regret having become an actress?

“20대 초반에는 주위의 시선 때문에 마음대로 다닐 수 없는 것이 삶의 불편함으로 느껴졌다. 나이 어린 연예인들은 비슷한 고민을 하더라.” Q: In my early 20's, I found it difficult as I could not freely move around. Those younger entertainers also go through the same difficulties.

▼ 요즘도 사람들의 시선이 불편한가. Q: Do you still find other people's gazes very difficult to deal with?

“개의치 않는다. 지하철도 종종 이용한다. 모자를 푹 눌러쓰면 알아보는 사람도 없다.”G: I don't mind/care about it. I sometimes use the subway. I wear a hat tightly over and no one recognizes me.

‘꽃보다 남자’ 그리고 사랑 =BOF and LOVE

연기자의 수입은 출연한 작품의 히트 여부와 직결된다. 작품이 뜨면 연기자의 몸값도 뛰기 때문이다. 그런 점에서 구혜선은 운 좋은 연기자다. 그녀가 출연한 작품은 대부분 높은 시청률을 기록했다. 특히 그녀에게 부와 명예를 동시에 안겨준 ‘꽃보다 남자’는 방영 막바지에 시청률이 35%까지 오르는 기염을 토했다. sum: An actress's income is related to whether the drama becomes a hit. If the project becomes a hit, the actress's total price package also jumps up. From that perspective, GHS is a lucky actress. Most of her acting projects scored high on rating. Especially BOF which gave her wealth and fame and whose rating hit 35%.

“다시 그런 작품을 할 수 있을까 싶다. 그렇게 많은 사랑을 받는 작품을. 일본과 대만에서 이미 화제가 된 작품이라 어느 정도 기대치는 있었지만 그렇게 열렬한 사랑을 받을지는 몰랐다. 매일 감사한 마음으로 일기를 썼다. 하루하루가 그저 감사했다. 덕분에 광고도 많이 찍었지만 아쉬움이 남기도 한다.” G: I wonder if I will be able to make another project like that. I had some expectation as it was a drama that received so much recognition already in Japan and TAiwan. However, I never expected tat it will receive such passionate love. I wrote my diary everyday with gratitude. I just felt thankful for each day. Because of that, I also filmed many CF's but it also left me with feelings of missing it.

‘꽃보다 남자’에서 그녀는 작은 세탁소집 딸로 평범하게 자란 여주인공 금잔디를 열연했다. 금잔디는 우월한 외모와 재력을 겸비한 꽃미남 4인방 ‘F4’에게 아무리 밟혀도 기죽지 않는 꿋꿋함과 불굴의 생활력으로 맞서는 당찬 캐릭터다. sum: brief sum of BOF

▼ 평소 모습도 금잔디와 닮았나.Q: Do you resemble Geum Jandi in real life?

“당시에는 그렇다고 생각했다. 그때는 금잔디에 빙의돼 살았던 것 같다(웃음).” G: At that time I thought so. I think I lived as Geum Jandi. (laughter)

▼ F4(구준표, 윤지후, 소이정, 송우빈) 가운데 이상형에 가장 가까운 캐릭터는 누군가.Q: Among the F4 (GooJoonPyo, YoonJiHoo, SoYiJung, Song WooBin), who comes closest to your ideal?

“없다. 돈만 많은 남자는 별로다. 돈 많은 게 나쁘단 의미가 아니다. 다들 스스로 땀 흘려 부를 일궈낸 게 아니라 무임승차한 인물이지 않나.” G: None, I don't really care much for men who only has money. I am not saying that it is bad if one is wealthy. All the F4 are wealthy not from their own sweat and work but from inheritance.

▼ 외모나 느낌은 안 따지나 보다. Q: Do you care about the looks or the feel?

“생김새는 잘 안 본다. 어릴 때는 느낌을 중요시했는데 지금은 아니다. ‘필(feel)’이 꽂혀 낭패 본 적이 있다. 끝이 안 좋더라.” G: I don't really look at the looks. When I was young, looks was important. I was once stuck on someone because of 'the feeling', but it ended up in failure.

▼ 이상형은. Q: So your ideal is?

“예의 바르고 친절하고 개념 있는 남자가 좋다. 자력으로 뭔가 해내려고 하는 사람, 여자에게 의존하지 않는 사람, 10만원을 벌든 20만원을 벌든 자기 일에 열심이고 자존심을 지킬 줄 아는 사람에게 끌린다. 그렇다고 10만원 버는 남자가 이상형이라는 뜻은 아니다(웃음).” G: Someone with good manners, who is kind and a man with good (out-of-the-box) ideas. A man who tries to make something of himself with his own resources/abilities. A man who does not depend on/rely on women. I am attracted to men who, whether they make 100,000won or 200,000won, are able to maintain their pride and self-respect. Of course, that does not mean that my ideal is someone who makes 100,000won. (laughter) (how much is 100,000won in dollars??keke)

▼ 현재 진행 중인 사랑은 없나. Q: Are you currently in love?

“종종 보는 이성친구들은 있는데 ‘이 사람이다’ 싶은 사람은 아직 없다. 진짜 사랑은 오래 지켜보면서 힘든 시간을 함께 겪어봐야 찾을 수 있을 것 같다.” G: Every now and then, I see few male friends. But I do not yet have someone whom I feel, "That is the guy!". I feel that the real love is found after watching over someone for a long time and after experiencing difficult times together.

▼ 지난해 언론에 ‘남자친구가 생기면 결혼하겠다’고 했던데 진심인가. Q: While back you said that if you get a boyfriend, you will marry. Were you serious?

“농담으로 한 이야기가 크게 나왔다. 결혼은 서른 즈음에 하고 싶다. 아이 키우고 그러려면 너무 늦게 하는 건 좋지 않을 것 같다.” G: What I said in jest became a big deal. I want to marry around 30. I don't think it is a good idea to marry too late if I want to raise children.

▼ 어떤 사랑을 하고 싶은가. Q: What kind of love relationaship do you want to have?

“김수현 선생님의 ‘인생은 아름다워’라는 드라마를 감명 깊게 봤다. ‘절친’인 남상미가 출연해서 열심히 봤는데 마음이 따뜻해지는 드라마였다. 교활하지 않고 비열하지도 않고 사람이 어떻게 살아가면 좋은지를 보여줬다. 사랑도 그래야할 것 같다. 사랑하기 때문에 서로를 더 이해하고 아껴주고 존중해줘야 좋은 연인이 될 수 있다고 본다.”G: I thoroughly enjoyed and was impressed by the drama, "Life is Beautiful" by Master Kim SooHyun. I originally saw it becuase my close friend Nam SangMi appears in the show. It was a drama that warmed my heart. It showed me the good way to live without the craftiness or nastiness. I feel that love has to be like that too. Because you love that person, you try to understand more, treasure more and respect more so that you become good love partner.

공부의 재발견 =Rediscovery of Study

일과 사랑 중 하나만 고르라면 무엇을 택하겠느냐고 묻자 1초도 망설이지 않고 그녀가 말한다. “일”이라고. 최근 그녀는 연기활동을 재개했다. 오랜 고심 끝에 선택한 작품은 올해 방영 예정인 ‘더 뮤지컬’. 이 드라마에서 그녀는 의대생 고은비로 분한다. I asked her if she had to pick between work or love, which one would she pick? She did not hesitate one second. She chose 'work'. She is returning to acting. After long deliberation, she chose a drama called THE MUSICAL. She plays a medical student Go EunBi.

“고은비는 텍스트 천재다. 한번 본 텍스트를 사진 찍듯 통째로 암기해버린다. 이처럼 머리 좋고 똑똑한 친구가 쉽게 갈 수 있는 의사의 길을 외면하고 뮤지컬에 꽂혀 있다. 뮤지컬 배우가 되려고 80번 정도 오디션을 봤다. 뮤지컬 배우로 성공할지 여부는 지켜봐야 한다. 지금 한창 촬영 중인데 대본이 여기까지밖에 나오지 않았다.”

G: Go EunBi is a genius with phtographic memory. She can look at a text just once and can memorize the whole thing as if she took a pic of it. Such a smart person can easily become a doctor. However, she becomes stuck onacting in musicals. She auditions over 80 times in order to become a musical actor. You have to wait and see whether she becomes successful as a musical actress. I am in the middle of filming for it but the script only came out so far.

▼ 이 작품을 선택한 이유가 뭔가. Q: Why did you choose this drama?

“고은비가 나하고 많이 닮아서다. 고은비 같은 텍스트 천재는 아니지만 편하게 갈 수 있는 길을 두고 새로운 도전에 투지를 불태우는 모습이 어딘지 모르게 닮았다는 생각이 들었다.” G: Go EunBi seems to resemble me a great deal. I am not a genius with photographic memory. However, I kind of identified with a character who chose the difficult of the two roads before her and challenges herself with firy passion.

진짜 뮤지컬 배우를 해도 좋을 만큼 노래 실력이 수준급인 그녀. 노래방 애창곡이 뜻밖에도 1980년대 히트곡인 ‘내 사랑 내 곁에’와 ‘비 오는 날의 수채화’다. 1987년에 세상을 뜬 가수 유재하의 노래도 빼놓지 않는 레퍼토리란다. GHS also has the singing ability enough to become a musical actress herself. She loves to sing at Karaoke rooms, 1080's hits, "My Love At My Side" and "Watercolor Painting On A Rainy Day". She loves songs by Yoo JaeHa who died in 1987.

▼ 1984년생 맞나. Q: Are you sure you were born in 1984?

“시대를 거슬러 좋은 노래를 찾아 듣다 보니 나도 모르게 빠져들었다. 정서적으로 내가 좋아하는 풍이다. 시대를 잘못 타고난 건가(웃음).” G: I started to look into old song that survived the generation and I fell in love with them. It actualy is my style of songs. I must be born in the wrong generation. (laughter)

▼ 앞으로 꼭 도전해보고 싶은 역할이 있나. Q: Are there any roles that you still want to challenge yourself?

“악역도 해보고 싶고 섹시한 매력의 소유자나 살인마 같은 냉혈한에도 도전해보고 싶은데 내 안을 들여다보니 따뜻하고 재미있는 것을 찾고 있더라. 세상이 점점 각박해지니 그런가 보다. 사람들에게 희망과 용기를 주는 금잔디 같은 역할을 하고 싶다.” G: I sometimes want to try evil characters and even a sexually charming yet coldhearted murderer. However, when I look deeply into myself, I seek characters who are warm and interesting. Maybe it is becaue the world is becoming so hard and cold. I want to play roles that give hope and courage to the audience, like Geum Jandi.

올해도 구혜선에게는 바쁜 한 해가 될 듯하다. 드라마 촬영이 끝나도 해야 할 일들이 쌓여 있기 때문이다. 4월부터는 대만드라마 ‘절대달령’ 촬영이 잡혀 있다. 이에 앞서 같은 달에 열리는 제13회 서울국제여성영화제의 공식 트레일러 제작을 완료할 계획이다. GHS also has a busy schedule ahead. After the drama ends, she has piles of work to do. She is scheduled to act in TAiwan's ABSOLUTE DARLING starting April. In the same month, she is to be ready with the trailer for the 13th WISIFF.

공식 트레일러는 영화 상영 전에 틀어주는 1분 이내의 홍보 영상물로, 영화제의 성격과 이미지를 압축적으로 표현한 상징적인 작품. 2009년에도 아시아나국제단편영화제의 공식 트레일러를 제작한 바 있는 구혜선은 “이번에는 여성영화인의 진취적인 활동을 독려하려는 영화제의 취지를 살려 나이를 초월해 꿈을 키우는 여성의 이미지를 형상화할 계획”이라고 밝혔다. 촬영은 3월 중에 하루를 잡아 서울 신촌 일대에서 진행할 예정이다 sum GHS: (about her trailer)"The Women's Film Festival is trying to encourage the progress of women film makers. I want to portray the image of women, transcending ageism, who develop and realize their dreams." She plans to take one day in middle of March to film the trailer in ShinChon. (Now, we all know that GHS laready filmed her trailer on Feb 15th in Seoul. The thing called planning and scheduling is a mystery in the entertainment business!!)

도무지 짬을 내기 힘든 스케줄 탓에 학업도 잠시 미뤘다. 지난해 뒤늦게 공부에 뜻을 두고 성균관대 예술학부 영상학과 수시모집에 당당히 합격한 구혜선은 “올해 3월부터 바로 캠퍼스를 누비긴 힘들겠지만 바쁘다는 핑계로 대충 졸업장을 받고 싶진 않다”고 열의를 보였다. GHS also said that she postponed her studies as her schedule is so tight. She got into SGGU as an older student in the Art depat's Image/Movie Making section. GHS: "It will be difficult for me to attend the campus this March, but I do not just want to get a diploma by putting in so so work due to the excuse of a busy schedule." (hey, but it seems like GHS will attend the classes in March--right? or am I wrong? She attended the opeing ceremony and then had to go to Australia for the CFmaking??)

‘팔방미인’이라는 닉네임이 제대로 어울리는 이 여자. 10년 후에는 이름 앞에 어떤 타이틀을 달고 있을까. GHS really fits the description of "palbangmiin"=8-room beauty=beautiful in all 8 directions. It is a nickname very appropriately fitting who she is. I wonder what kind of title she will carry before her name in 10 years?

“그땐 한국에 없을 것 같다. 학교 마치면 다큐 영화를 찍을 계획이다. 불특정 다수의 사랑을 주제로. 편한 운동화 차림으로 한 손엔 카메라를, 다른 손엔 마이크를 들고 사람들을 찾아다니며 찍을 거다. 우리나라에서는 한계가 있어서 해외 곳곳을 돌아다니려고 한다. 하지만 미래는 아무도 장담할 수 없는 법. 어쩌면 아기 엄마나 학부모가 되어 있을지도…. 호호호.” G: At that time, I will not be in Korea. When I finish school, I plan to make a documentary. With comfortable sneakers and camera in one hand and mike in the other, I want to film unspecified huge number of people about the topic of love (I hope I translated "불특정 다수의 사랑을 주제로" correctly as underlined). Since Korea has a limit, I will go around to the other countries and carry out the task. However, I cannot guarantee that I will definitely do it. It is possible that I may have a baby by then or already have a child in school...hohoho.

(Again, we heard many of her statements before. But I felt that she seemed even more mature, more open, more free, more confident, so funny and so adorable! GHS is someone who can just about handle anything that may come her way. She makes me proud and teach me so well...)

Guest JCW2015

@hannah how are you ? hope your doing well :)

My dear,thanks for your thoughts too...and btw, I really like your username :D

dewimoarlove that post....Gorgeous in deed! :wub:

natali,pinkfairy,sue,chao-mexico and to all I forgot...domo arigato!you are doing great things here :wub:

here is a scan copy of a news abt GHS doing the "Peach Tree" on Indonesian magazine....my Indonesian friend knew how I love everything abt GHS so she took this from her magazine,kekeke :D

guhyesun001.jpg

I like that interview so much! Thanks Susamerica for your patience in translating. ;)

I can tell that she has matured a lot and I am glad that she seems to be having the time of her life since she gets to do all the things she wants... acting, directing and going back to school.

I am really hoping she does a CF for casual clothing. She looks gorgeous in jeans :D

Guest susAmerica

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=119806&page=1&bbs=

요술쟁이=yosooljengi of DC posted on March 13th, Korean time that GHS started filming Peach Tree today.

오늘 크랭크인 했다고 하네..

더뮤 촬영도 안 끝났을텐데.. 몸이 12개여도 부족할 우리 쿠...

화이팅!! 대박나자~!!!

항상 건강하길.. 영양제라도 사서 부쳐줄까바~~

I hear that (PEACH TREE) "cranked-in" today...

THEMU did not even end yet..Dear Koo, even if she had 12 copies of her, it would not be enough..

Fighting!! Let's Make A Big Hit~!!!

I pray that you will always be healthy...I think I better send her some nutritional supplements~~

Guest susAmerica

-

edit: oh guys, have you read the news about JJY (one of 3 evil girl in BOF) case that mentioning 2 of the 31 guests who allegedly forced that girl to "entertained" them is the director and producer of BOF?? tears.gif sorry if i may sound off topic…but it's just freaking insane if that true, KR entertainment is so horrible fury.gif, hope that girl will get her justice :(. that's why i'm so relieved hyesun eonni at the right agency who treat their artists as a truly family :) oh i hope hyesun eonni is alright if she hear that news, i know at the time she is one of the fellow friends of BOF who affected the most when JJY was died

Hi shamarsha! Good to see more fans of GHS join the sunnie soompi!

Thanks for your post. I did hear that JJY's case is re-emerging due to letters that she wrote to her friend naming many names of the people whom she had to "entertain". But I was not following on it.

Really? One of the people in the allegation is BOF director/producer? I hope it is not one of the directors----the main director Jun recommended GHS very strongly for the Jandi role when the producer did not want her. The other younger director Lee seems like a down to earth director whom GHS seemed to enjoy teasing in the last BOF party with the staff. OMG....if it is true that a "BOF administrator" was involved in JJY case, then it seems like JJY committed a type of "poetic justice" to have suicided in the middle of filming BOF. Very sad...suicide can be also an an act of ultimate revenge. I remember an ariticle or some kind of post stating that GHS was very upset about JJY's suicide and it occurred while GHS was recovering from hospital after her auto accident. BOF, wth all it success must have been a horror to film!!

Terrible thing about JJY case is that she is not here to defend herself. The last I hear about these JJY letters is that defense is stronly asserting that those letter are made up and and not real! May she rest in peace...

Guest susAmerica

Dear soompi admin: Most likely I am going against the rule of consecutive posting here. Sorry. But I just did not want to add to the previous post which is kind of sad news. This one is a nicer news---someone tweeting about working with GHS.

오늘 구혜선감독 복숭아나무크랭크인날이다...설레는 맘으로 1회차...데이밖에 없어서 6시좀넘으면 끝날줄알았는데...한씬을 못쳐서 나이트로 가고있는중...구감독님의 현장은 여전히 쏘쿨하다^.^

— kim hyun jung (@makeup331)

March 13, 2011

makeup331

kim hyun jung

cr: nate site

오늘 구혜선감독 복숭아나무크랭크인날이다...설레는 맘으로 1회차...데이밖에 없어서 6시좀넘으면 끝날줄알았는데...한씬을 못쳐서 나이트로 가고있는중...구감독님의 현장은 여전히 쏘쿨하다^.^

about 3 hours ago via Samsung Mobile OMNIA-II

(Kim Hyun Jung-a woman-seems to be a staff at PEACH TREE. She left a tweet.)

Today is the day that Director GHS-nim's PEACH TREE starts cranking... My mind is nervous/fluttering/excited as we start the first day...Because we have only...?days, I thought we would finish a little after 6...but because one scene is not completed that we are in the process of filming into the night...To work in the same place with Director Goo-nim is as always SO COOL^.^

----------------

http://news.nate.com/view/20110311n09184

Toyota 2011 Auto Show will take place from April 1~10. The article does not say when GHS will have a signing day. The highlight is that Corolla car is coming to Korea and there are numerous events and benefits--one DC member ChanMool says that she went there last year and had fun.

---------

Finally Goddessku is back to DC :w00t: (just wondering where she is go last couple days) i always miss her update in DC ^^

11mghtl.jpg

이천 세트장

2011.03.07 18:34

사소한 것 하나하나 고생하는 스텝들.

저 안에 등장 인물들의 집도 다 있다.

구혜선의 아기자기한, 최다니엘의 으리으리한.

그윽한 최다니엘의 눈빛이란.........!

극중 대화만큼도 얘길 못나눠 아쉬워.

http://minihp.cyworld.com/22221504/1517909408

※ 쿠 코디 트위터

크크크 난지금이천세트장~~~~ㅠㅠ넌어디양

8:35 PM Mar 9th via Twitter for Android

-------------------------------------

2011.03.12 15:02

우왕 우왕 이곳은 구혜선이 쇼핑몰 벽에 붙어있고

운전대가 오른쪽에 있고

왼쪽 차선으로 달리는 나라지

여기 사는 어떤 사람이 구혜선보고 한국인들은 나빼고 다 예쁘데 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

http://minihp.cyworld.com/49973266/1386586118

1h6wyd.jpg

토요타(Toyota Korea) 페이스북 오픈 이벤트

http://www.facebook.com/toyotakorea#!/toyotakorea?sk=app_4949752878

2dhy8pd.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/toyotakorea#!/toyotakorea?sk=app_10531514314

-----------------------------------------

hu23wm.jpg

집으로 떠나던 날 _

서울역에서 촬영을 하고 있는

'구혜선' 배우를 만났다.

매력적인 배우 구혜선 _

그녀의 자연스러운 모습에

얼마나 기분이 좋았는지 모른다.

그녀의 촬영현장에서 너무나 즐거운 마음으로

집으로 향한 주 리 _

Thank 'U'

http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_main.asp?tid=22705979&urlstr=phot&item_seq=512232911&board_no=12&urlstrsub=search&seq=12

Thanks sue for the lengthy translation and I love reading Hyesun's interview, which is always so inspiring~ ^^

Thanks also sas, nat , and all sunniez for the pics & updates. I think Hyesun is perfect for endorsing jeans with her beautiful legs :lol:

here are some updates from wiki on AD, seems more supporting actors have been confirmed on the casts and WuChun is still on the list. Let's hope for the best :)

吳尊 

WuChun

35bc91c1.jpg

陳奈特

Chen Nai Te

零壹式,戀愛型機器人。後來產生自我意識,愛上小斐。名字的奈特是小斐隨口從雜誌上取名。

01model Love Robot. Eventually initiate self awareness and falls in love with Xiao Fei. His name "Nai Te" was created by Xiao Fei randomly from a magazine

具惠善

Ku Hyesun

a6744b45-1.jpg

廖小斐

Liao Xiao Fei

剛拿到機器人時感到非常困擾,後來喜歡上他。一開始喜歡錢創志,後來發現陳奈特才是最重要的人而愛上他。

Was disturbed when she first received the robot, and eventually falls in love with him. At the beginning, she likes Qian Chong Zhi, but at last found that Chan Nai Te is the most important to her and loves him.

張棟樑

Nicholas Teo

1555efe7.jpg

錢創志

Qian Chong Zhi

玩世不恭的企業小開。為了要找回爺爺創建公司的初衷,開始認真的投入公司業務。喜歡小斐。

an affluent entrepreneur who take a cynical attitude towards life. in order to find the rationale of why his grandpa started this business, he started to work seriously. likes Xiao Fei

卓文萱

Genie Zhuo

512ca1c4.jpg

伊美加

Yi Mei Jia

小斐的好朋友,但她卻不這麼認為,一直暗地對小斐做壞事。喜歡奈特。

good friend of Xiao Fei, but she did not aware of that, always secretly does bad things to Xiao Fei. she likes Nai Te

郭世倫

Darryl Guo

4a27b6eb.jpg

錢將志

Qian Zhang Zhi

創志的哥哥,對創志百般嚴苛。

Elder brother of  Chong Zhi, who is always being very harsh to Chong Zhi  

朱芯儀

Amanda Zhu

df24b664.jpg

梁夏美

Liang Xia Mei

(創志)的前女友,三年前分手。糕點界的新星。至今還喜歡。

Ex-girlfriend of Chong Zhi, broke up 3 years ago. She is the new star in pastry business. still has affection for Chong Zhi

林美秀

Lin Mei Xiu

011e5c25.jpg

林雅美子

Lin Ya Mei Zi

餐廳老板娘,很關心小斐。

boss of a restaurant, care a lot about Xiao Fei

那維勳

Na Wei Xun

a92e4f66.jpg

並云岳

Bing Yun Yue

科學家,零壹式(陳奈特)的製造者。被奈特的愛所感動。

Scientist, inventor of 01 model (Chen Nai Te

cre wikipedia

Happy White Day, all Sunniez!

HeartSweets.jpg

Guest jihad_Egypt

hey,i think it's the first time i write here but I've been watching the thread for too long and quoting news from here as i made (Goo Hye sun Arab fans club)

i really enjoy being here with you,and i'm thankful for every thing you do

because i don't know any Asian language that's the reason i take GHS news from here

i'll try to keep posting here

and thanks again for translation and updates

and that's the GHS Arab fans page

http://www.sonataa.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=2115

[iWFFIS BUGS:아이우피스 버그즈] 2011 서울국제여성영화제 기자회견에 다녀왔습니다!!!

신세계 본점 신관 문화홀에서 열린 제 13회 서울국제여성영화제의 기자회견.

두근두근하면서 안으로 들어갔더니, 조금 지각을 한 탓에 벌써 기자회견이 진행되고 있었답니다.

구혜선씨의 트레일러 영상으로 시작되었는데요,

많은 화제를 몰고 왔었던 구혜선씨의 트레일러는 짧지만 예쁜 영상이 돋보였었어요.

여러분도 감상해보시와요.

연기하신 할머님께서는 소리를 못들으시는 청각장애우분이시라구 해요.

그런데도 구혜선씨의 피아노 소리를 들리는 듯 손가락을 까딱까딱하시는 모습이 인상적이었다구..

이혜경 공동집행위원장님이 말씀하셨나요ㅠㅠ 뒤에 앉아서 어떤분이 말씀하시는지 말 못봐서..

게다가 오늘 제13회 서울국제여성영화제 기자회견에는

트레일러 감독이신 구혜선씨가 직접 방문해주셔서 단연 화제를 모았답니다.

얼굴도 조막만하고..새하얀 밀가루 피부와 동안을 자랑중인 구혜선님 ㅠㅠ

말두 귀엽고~착하게 조곤조곤 하셨답니다.

좀 짧긴했지만..ㅋㅋ

기자분들을 위한 포토타임도 가지고

공동집행위원장님들과 프로그래머님들과 함께 찰칵찰칵

제13회 서울국제여성영화제, 대박나겠죠?

그리고 마지막으로

우리 아이우피스 버그즈들두 기념 인증샷을 찰칵찰칵ㅋㅋㅋ

아...구혜선씨보다가 우리얼굴보니까 안구에 습기차려구 그래..ㅠㅠ

http://www.cyworld.com/wafflerabbit/5807432