Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest susAmerica

Thanks natali for the tweets.

Thanks dewimoar for the tweet under GHS at SGGU ceremony for new entrants.

It says: This the ending scene of the ceremony for the SGGU entrants. GHS attended the ceremony and she is the big subject of the ceremony. (I also read in DC that GHS's manager seems to have changed to that young man in glasses in blue jacket sitting next to GHS at the SGGU ceremony. I heard another DC member saying that she saw that same guy bringing over a jacket and putting it on GHS during the trailer filming. Good manager! I wonder if the woman in grey suit next to GHS at the SGGU ceremony is also a manager?? or Maybe someone from SGGU in order to give more protection to their celebrity student at the opening ceremony for the new students??)

Below are tweetes most likely from DAEGOO where THEMU team went to film at the hospital. Most of them posted the way they speak...I think it must be the DAEGOO accent. I remember hearing GHS say at the last BOF Reunion that she finds her new role a lot of work because she plays a genius medical student with hopes on musical acting and has to learn to dance, sing, know lots of medical terms and also speak with DAEGOO accent.---keke

name='natali' date='28 February 2011 - 06:31 AM' timestamp='1298892672' post='16947577']

꺄악 구혜선봐떠염 대따이쁘넴=Kayaak, I saw GHS! Amazingly pretty.

꺄악 구혜선봐떠염 대따이쁘넴

— 이주은 (@wndms388)

February 27, 2011

내친구..동대구역에서 구혜선봤데My friend,,,saw GHS at the DongDae station.

http://twitter.com/HyeongJJun/status/42070173951344640

칠곡도 꽤 크더랑ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ공기도 좋고^^.................아 칠곡경대병원에서 무슨 드라마 찍는중이래ㅋㅋㅋㅋ구혜선이랑 남자....엄기웅? 아 이름까무따 하튼 병동 막 돌아다닌단다ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋChilKok (the name of the hospital) is really big.kekeke The air is good too.^^....ahh, I hear that they are filming some type of drama at the ChilGok GyungDae Hospital.keke GHS and a man,,,Um GiWoong? Oh no, forgot his name...Anyway, they are going around the hospital. kekeke

@Jinny891230 칠곡도 꽤 크더랑ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ공기도 좋고^^.................아 칠곡경대병원에서 무슨 드라마 찍는중이래ㅋㅋㅋㅋ구혜선이랑 남자....엄기웅? 아 이름까무따 하튼 병동 막 돌아다닌단다ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

— 핸쨩 (@222BA)

February 28, 2011

더뮤지컬 오늘 대구 촬영왔데. 구혜선 최다니엘 옥주현 박경림 대구 서문시장근천가? 작년에 거기서 촬영했던데 오늘도^^I heard that THEMU came to DAEGOO to do filming. GHS, ChoiDaniel, OkJooHyun, Park GyungLim nearby DAEGOO's SuhMoon Market? Last year, they filmed over there and they are here again. ^^

http://twitter.com/mminjung2/status/42147099663540224

동대구역에 구혜선씨가 아주 잠깐와서 촬영하고 갔다. 영화인지? 드라마인지? 완전 연예인이었음~ 부끄러워서 카메라에 못 담은게 천추의 한ㅜㅠGHS-ssi came very briefly to DongDae Station to do filming. Is it a movie? A drama? She is a total star~I was too embarrassed to take a pix of her. I regret so much to my dying day.

동대구역에 구혜선씨가 아주 잠깐와서 촬영하고 갔다. 영화인지? 드라마인지? 완전 연예인이었음~ 부끄러워서 카메라에 못 담은게 천추의 한ㅜㅠ

— 임상준 (@jun30720)

February 28, 2011

Guest susAmerica

Thanks meow13!! I think you are right about GHS filming at DAEGOO region for THEMU. The tweeter says that her pix is too small like a bean but that GHS is still pretty.

should be taken at The Musical filming :)

*quoted image*

콩알만하게 나오긴했지만 ㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋ

쨋든 예뻣던 구혜선ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

http://minihp.cyworld.com/43247823/1539443430

Dewimoar, thank you for finding this tweet. I really want to see this one soon!!!

This tweeter says that entire YG Family is in the middle of making a Nikkon CF and that it is so interesting---Big Bang, 2NE1, SE7EN, Gummy, GHS, Psy, YooInNa, etc.. :w00t:

OMO..long time no drop here..

and i just knew that WZ is quit from AD after read this thread ..

i am really sad, i have been waiting for this pair..

i hope there will be a miracle and he is agree to continue on this project :tears:

i can't imagine other actors than him who is suit to be paired with GHS..

At first, i thought GHS who will be the one leaving AD since she is too busy..but the opposite happens

Thanks meow13!! I think you are right about GHS filming at DAEGOO region for THEMU. The tweeter says that her pix is too small like a bean but that GHS is still pretty.

Dewimoar, thank you for finding this tweet. I really want to see this one soon!!!

This tweeter says that entire YG Family is in the middle of making a Nikkon CF and that it is so interesting---Big Bang, 2NE1, SE7EN, Gummy, GHS, Psy, YooInNa, etc.. :w00t:

WoooW !!! really !!!

fantastic !!! hye sun noona in a new Cf !!! :w00t:

Guest susAmerica

빅뱅, 2NE1, 세븐, 거미, 구혜선, 싸이, 유인나 등 YG패밀리가 총출동한 Nikon 광고촬영 중. 재밌다 으흐흐흐흐~~~~

http://twitter.com/Actordongmin/status/42467774118895616

- Oops!! the tweet is already removed, not sure why :unsure: however, hope that info is still correct :)

Don't worry dewimoar about the tweet disappearing.

DC members are not giving out any links or tweets but seem to be talking about this YG family CF for Nikkon and wanting to see it soon as well. I hope that we will get to see it soon too.

GHS mentioned that she will start cranking her PEACH TREE movie in two weeks and her trailer interview took place on Feb 15th, I wonder if she started cranking her movie today, March 2??? :mellow:

jpbekp.jpg

258a4xz.jpg

이상하네..주소복사가 안돼서 사진만 들고 옴(울 쿠는 잘 안보이지만.ㅋ)

문제시 삭제할께요~

머리를 기르는 중이라 그런지 좀 정리가 안된 느낌이지만 머리를 기르고 있다는 것만으로도 기쁘네ㅋㅋ

요즘 우리 쿠 뭐하니? 드라마 촬영 소식도 없고..출국하는 쿠를 봤다는 사람은 있으나 사실인지..

사실이라면 어디를 왜 갔는지 확인할 길 없고..갤은 정전이고..심심하구나..ㅠ.ㅜ

Guest minjee

thanks nat! at first I was trying to figure out if the guy with Hyesun is Choi Daniel or not..but in fact it is :D

ojoux4.jpg

-----

cute Hyesun!! :P

10zmwi1.jpg

cr:DC

Guest susAmerica

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

이상하네..주소복사가 안돼서 사진만 들고 옴(울 쿠는 잘 안보이지만.ㅋ)

문제시 삭제할께요~

머리를 기르는 중이라 그런지 좀 정리가 안된 느낌이지만 머리를 기르고 있다는 것만으로도 기쁘네ㅋㅋ

요즘 우리 쿠 뭐하니? 드라마 촬영 소식도 없고..출국하는 쿠를 봤다는 사람은 있으나 사실인지..

사실이라면 어디를 왜 갔는지 확인할 길 없고..갤은 정전이고..심심하구나..ㅠ.ㅜ

Thank natali!!

The tweeter from the iphone says: (this tweeter seems to have posted maybe from the airport? and it says 15 hours ago. DC member 쿠바라기or Koobaragi brought the tweet to DC on March 3rd. So the tweeter may have posted on March 2??) 'GHS seems to be leaving the country. Her eyes are big circle and her skin is so ?bboyan=뽀얀? clear/white? The best and so pretty.

(I wonder too? The tweeter obviously saw GHS leave the country--the tweeter has to be tweeting from an airport, don't you think? I wonder if GHS went to Taiwan to take care of AD issue??)

The DC member Koobaragi says that she could not bring the tweeter's address over--just the pix of GHS who is not that visible. She says she will delete it.

Koobaragi also says: Maybe she is in the middle of growing her hair that it feels a bit disheveled. But the fact that she may be growing out her hair makes me feel good. keke What are you doing these days, dear Koo? I haven't heard anything recently about the drama filming. Someone saw you leaving the country. Is that true? If it is true, is there a way of finding out why and where?...Gallery feels empty..I feel so bored..

Guest susAmerica

hello sunnies !!!

new poll! :w00t:

but not really what is the question ... we support hye sun noona

here link : Poll

Hye Sun Fighting !!! sunnies Fighting !!!

Thanks yonghwa! The DC poll asks which new celebrity college student will receive the most love from their sunbaes (their seniors or those who rank above them)

GHS is the third one on the list. Goo Ha Ra is the second one on the list. So, do not confuse their names when you are voting. After you click on the third name, GHS, then you must click on the first box way at the bottom to complete the vote. Then it will lead you to a page of results so far. Currenly GHS is ranked 3rd while Goo Hara is 1st and Kim ChangRul of DJdoc is second in rank.

---------------------------

Hi annypooh and ghsforever!

DC members think the same as you. One member has been listening to Daniel Choi in the Thursday radio program INCREASE THE VOLUME and finds Daniel Choi a really charming and very decent, good person inside as well. They (GHS and DanChoi) have spent a lot of time together since the start of the filming of THEMU last summer! keke