Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hello Sunnies..:) 

Thank you for all the updates, pix, vids, tweets especially the translations.. :wub:

I'm a little bit sad to Wu Zun for dropping out the "AD".. I hope that it's not yet final.. :unsure: I wish he will continue to do "AD" for the last time b4 quitting showbiz since he mentioned that he wants to work with hye sun.. Let's cross our fingers .. :wub:

Happy weekend sunnies.. :wub:

11년 2월 19일 드라마촬영 http://www.knumc.org/html/infor07.html?id=info11&mode=view&idx=15&page=1

'THE 뮤지컬' 드라마 촬영~ 2011.2.19 구혜선 나오는 'THE 뮤지컬' 드라마 촬영~ 이곳은 내가 근무하는 응급실~^^ 2월 27일(일)에 다시 촬영하러 온다네요~ㅎ

http://minihp.cyworld.com/29724301/1596509523

정보입수 : 2/27 더 뮤지컬 드라마 촬영 구혜선, 옥주현, 최다니엘 아침9시~오후2시까지 촬영 ㅇㅅㅇ乃

정보입수 : 2/27 더 뮤지컬 드라마 촬영 구혜선, 옥주현, 최다니엘 아침9시~오후2시까지 촬영 ㅇㅅㅇ乃

— Son HyungJin (@_JiiiiiiNi_)

February 25, 2011

HELLO SUNNIES!

HI SUE am i right they twitted about the shooting of THE MUSICAL in an emergency room of a hospital in seoul.THANK YOU AGAIN for all the translation.AND to all the sunnies for the updates.

Guest susAmerica

natali and prettywiz,

thanks for the collection of tweeters.

I read briefly in DC that the emergency room where THEMU team was filming is not in Seoul but in DaeGoo, at the ChilGok GyungBook University Hospital---Go EunBi character is from DaeGoo in the drama. The tweeters saw Park GiWoong, another older actor called Cha GwangSoo filming. They were filming on Feb 19th, but 2 tweeters also mention that THEMU team, including GHS, Ok JooHyun and DanChoi, is returning on Sunday Feb 27 to film from 9am~2pm in the same emergency room or the hospital vicinity. One DC member is thinking about visiting DaeGood that day. (keke--please do go and get some pic for us!!! If anybody is in Korea, please go and see !!! keke)

--------------------

natali also posted a long tweet which is a google translation from a fan in Peru. This tweeter became GHS fan after watching BOF and started to learn more about GHS--like us. The fan says that she hopes that GHS comes to visit Peru because she has many fans in Peru and that they all admire her. Although is is sometimes hard to get the google translation, it seems to be also saying that GHS gives the fans hope.(Yeah--GHS is gaining recognition not just popularity past Asia, gathering fans who love her not only as an actress but as a really remarkable person! GHS FIGHTING!!)

--------------------------

HI SUE!

Im really embarrassed to asked a favor from you but im just curious what GHS was saying from that interview from MNET where they showed a scene from BOF and PROSECUTOR PRINCESS and at the last part where they showed YOO JI TAE and LEE MIN HO.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

WOW now GHS name is in PERU the last time was FRANCE.Who knows her name might reach HOLLYWOOD too this time especially after SIWFF..

--------------------

natali also posted a long tweet which is a google translation from a fan in Peru. This tweeter became GHS fan after watching BOF and started to learn more about GHS--like us. The fan says that she hopes that GHS comes to visit Peru because she has many fans in Peru and that they all admire her. Although is is sometimes hard to get the google translation, it seems to be also saying that GHS gives the fans hope.(Yeah--GHS is gaining recognition not just popularity past Asia, gathering fans who love her not only as an actress but as a really remarkable person! GHS FIGHTING!!)

--------------------------

annyeong Sunnies! ^-^ Sometimes I'm looking at this thread because I like Hye Sun ( I'm not a big fan of her , but I love her friendship with Jo In Sung oppa ^^ ) ...

well , the reason for my post it's because I manage a k-blog for spanish speakers ... and also I'm peruvian and I need to say this :

Goo Hye Sun is very famous in Latin America ... specially in Peru . Her fame is really big ... that's why one of our most biggest TV stations(not a cable channel eh!) is planning to release Boys Over Flowers very soon ... I don't know howto describe the influence of korean wave in Peru xD ... even KBS made a special program about this phenomenon last year xD

you can see the preview of Boys Over Flowers (aka "Flores Salvajes" ) here :

I think we are very lucky because we was able to see a lot of new (and old dramas) in our language as Coffee Prince, Queen Of Housewives, Goong, Heading to the Ground , etc etc ^_^

you can check some info (sorry ... it's in spanish) about korean wave in Peru HERE and HERE ...

I'm not impressed at all about those tweets because BOF was a hit in Latin America ^_^

hugs*

Jo Seung Woo and Goo Hye Sun on KBS1 tv news

2rxv761.jpg

입력시간 2011.02.24 (07:13) 최종수정 2011.02.24 (19:13)

뮤지컬 배우로 명성을 얻고 있는 조승우가 스크린으로 돌아옵니다.

주연을 맡을 영화는 샴쌍둥이 형제가 겪는 이야기를 그린 판타지물 '복숭아 나무'.

지난해 장편 영화감독으로 데뷔한 탤런트 구혜선의 두 번째 작품으로 올 봄 촬영에 들어갈 예정입니다.

KBS 뉴스 남승우입니다.

cr:dc,http://news.kbs.co.kr/tvnews/newsplaza/2011/02/24/2247830.html

↑ 02:21부터~

1.5m앞 구혜선누님 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

운이 대박 좋은거임 ? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

성대 입학식때 국민의례할때 늦게 들어가는데

오오오오오오오오오ㅗ오오ㅗ 이거슨 구혜선느님!?!?!?

기자들 촬영하ㅡㄴ데 당당히 기자들앞에서 똥폰을 들고 찰칵 사진을 찍엇당 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

똥폰들엇을때 환하게 웃으시고 머리칼 넘겨주시는 구혜선 누님 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

무튼 예술학부 입학 추카드림 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

긍대 징짜 가까이서 본듯; ;

이쁘긴이쁘시더라 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

http://minihp.cyworld.com/64857060/1156106360

-----------------------------------------------

입학식^_^

문앞에 앉아서 추웠던 입학식ㅠ_ㅠ

구혜선은 진짜 대박 이쁘고

티아라도 이쁘다

http://minihp.cyworld.com/29119403/1585954261

Guest Chio-Mexico

Hi Sunniez

http://news.donga.com/Enter/Series01/3/09/20110227/35163236/1

아기피부 임수정, 화장품 모델 중 ‘최고 광채녀’ 등극

배우 임수정이 화장품 모델들 중 가장 반짝반짝 빛나는 피부를 갖고 있는 광채녀 1위에 선정됐다.

지난 2월 7일부터 25일까지 약 3주에 걸쳐 총 691명을 대상으로 '화장품 모델들 중 가장 반짝반짝 빛나는 피부를 갖고 있는 광채녀는 누구?'라는 설문조사에서 임수정이 44.4%의 지지율로 1위에 올랐다.

뒤를 이어 25.9%의 지지율로 고현정이 2위, 22.8%로 구혜선이 3위를 차지했다.

이와 관련 김지수 피부과 원장은 "화장품 모델은 여배우들의 로망이자 윤기 있는 피부미녀라는 상징적인 의미가 숨어 있다. 광채녀 1위에 선정된 임수정씨는 국내 광고시장에서 장수 화장품 모델로 활약하고 있는 여배우이다. 이는 철저하게 자기관리를 유지한 결과라고 생각한다"고 말했다.

이어 "고현정, 구혜선씨 역시 눈부신 아기피부를 갖고 있다. 피부가 좋은 연예인들은 바쁜 촬영장에서도 빠짐없이 비타민이 풍부한 과일과 물을 자주 섭취하는 모습을 볼 수 있다"고 전했다.

한편 광채녀로 선정된 임수정은 지난 23일 제61회 베를린영화제에 참석 후 인천국제공항을 통해 귀국했다.

임수정은 '사랑한다, 사랑하지 않는다'를 통해 베를린영화제 경쟁부문에 공식 초청, 세계 언론과 영화팬들의 주목을 받았다.

특히 임수정은 베를린영화제 레드카펫 행사에서 파격적이면서도 고혹적인 드레스를 입어 눈길을 끌었으며 '베스트포토'로 선정됨은 물론, 베를린영화제 공식 홈페이지 메인 화면에 소개되며 전 세계 영화인에게 확실한 존재감을 알렸다.

0227_title.jpg

구혜선이 연출하는 제13회 서울국제여성영화제 공식 트레일러 촬영현장

20 초다. 지난 2월15일, 러닝타임이 20초인 트레일러 촬영을 위해 아침 8시부터 충정로 삼거리에 스탭들이 모였다. 하늘은  협조적이다. 전날까지 몰아치던 영하 10도의 칼바람은 누그러졌고 늦겨울의 태양은 눈부셨다. 제13회  서울국제여성영화제(4월7~14일) 공식 트레일러에 출연하고 연출까지 맡은 구혜선 감독은 1960년대 풍의 옛날 교복을 입고  무전기를 들었다.

2.jpg   

연기하느라 촬영된 영상을 바로 모니터 할 수 없는 구혜선 감독은 자신의 연기가 끝나면 바로 무전기를 들고 스탭과 의견을 교환하고 촬영 지시를 했다.

그 녀가 지금 앉아 있는 곳은 충정로 왕복 8차선 한가운데에 놓인 그랜드 피아노 앞이다. 8명의 스탭이 피아노를 도로 한복판으로  옮기기 위해 달라붙었다. 쉴새없이 지나가는 자동차들의 소음 사이에서 희미하게 피아노 소리가 들려왔다. 트레일러는 청각 장애가 있는  할머니가 횡단보도를 건너다, 갑자기 피아노소리를 듣고 자신의 소녀 시절을 떠올린다는 내용이다. 할머니의 어린 시절을 직접 연기한  구혜선 감독은 "여성의 원점으로 돌아가는 이미지를 표현하고 싶었다"고 연출 의도를 말했다.

33 초다. 33초 동안 모든 촬영이 이루어진다. 충정로의 횡단보도 신호등은 33초 동안만 초록 불을 밝힌다. 할머니가 횡단보도에서  뒤로 돌면서 구혜선을 바라보는 장면. 신호가 바뀌면 재빨리 슛 들어갈 준비를 해야 한다. 초록색 신호등이 깜빡거리는데 구혜선  감독은 "바로 한번 더 갈게요"를 외친다. "안돼, 안돼." 빨간색 신호등에 불이 들어오고 조감독이 신호 대기 중인 차량을 향해  꾸벅 인사를 하고 인도로 돌아온다. 신호가 바뀌기를 기다려 찍고 빠지는 과정을 9번 반복하고서야 결국 오케이가 났다.

다 음 촬영은 버스 안이다. 구혜선 감독은 여전히 밖에 있다. 버스 안에는 구혜선 감독과 같은 교복을 입은 할머니가 앉아 있다.  카메라는 피아노를 연주하는 창 밖의 구혜선을 바라보다가 버스가 출발하면 피아노 소리에 맞춰 허밍을 하는 할머니를 비춘다.  면허학원에서 처음 운전을 배우는 양 버스는 전진과 후진만 반복한다. 구혜선 감독은 스탭이 창 밖으로 건네준 작은 모니터로 촬영된  영상을 확인했다. 버스 안은 스탭과 취재진으로 얽혀 정신이 없다. 결국 취재진은 버스에서 내려야 했다. 버스는 나머지 버스 안  장면을 위해 시내를 달리기 시작했다.

5.jpg6.jpg

2009 년 아시아나국제단편영화제 트레일러를 제작한 경험이 있는 구혜선 감독은 "2년 전엔 추상적인 이미지를 좋아했는데 지금은 명확한 게  좋다. 그때는 보는 사람마다 해석이 다를 수 있었다면 지금은 드라마로서 받아들일 수 있을 것"이라고 두 번째 트레일러 연출의  소감을 밝혔다. 니콘 DSLR D7000으로 촬영한 트레일러 영상은 3월 초에 열릴 서울국제여성영화제 공식 기자회견에서 공개된다.

1_scene.jpg  횡단보도

횡단보도를 건너던 할머니,피아노소리가 들리자 돌아본다.

1_c_num.jpg

c_1.jpg              

빨간불에서 파란불로 바뀐다.  

02_c_num.jpg

c_2.jpg         8.jpg     

Fr-IN 되는 할머니, 횡단보도를 걷는다.

03_c_num.jpg

04_c_num.jpg

c_3.jpg         c_4.jpg    

횡단보도를 걷는 할머니                                                   횡단보도를 걷는 할머니   

05_c_num.jpg

c_5-1.jpg         c_5-2.jpg     

할머니 앞모습                                                                   그 때, 어디선가 피아노 소리가 들리자 할머니 멈춰서 돌아보다.  

c_5-3.jpg         1.jpg     

횡단보도 한가운데 피아노를 치는 여자가 보인다.

여자 쪽으로 Focus-IN                                                     청각 장애 할머니가 갑자기 피아노 소리를 듣고 뒤를 돌아보는 장면.

멀리 피아노 앞에 앉아  있는 구혜선 감독이 보인다. 구혜선 감독은

지금 왕복8차선 도로 한복판에 있다. 

06_c_num.jpg

c_6.jpg         3.jpg     

행복하게 피아노 치는 여자                                     구혜선 감독이 직접 연주한 피아노곡은 <학교종이 땡땡땡>이다.

촬영이 잠깐 멈추는 사이에도 피아노를 치는 모습을 볼 수 있었다.

2_scene.jpg  버스 안

피아노女를 바라보던 할머니, 소리에 맞춰 손가락을 움직인다.

1_c_num.jpg

2c_1-1.jpg         4.jpg     

행복하게 피아노치는 여자 Camera Pan 된다.       버스 안에서 촬영하는 장면. 교복을 입은 할머니가 버스를

타고 지나가며 자신의 소녀 시절을 본다. 구혜선 감독은 버스

안에 있는 스탭에게 모니터를 차창 밖으로 넘겨 받고 촬영된

영상을 확인했다.

2c_1-2.jpg         7.jpg     

버스안, 할머니 자리에 앉아있다.

행복하게 노래를 흥얼거리는 할머니                    버 스 안 촬영 장면. 횡단보도에 있던 할머니가 교복을 입고,

피아노 소리에 맞추어 허밍을 한다. 콘티 상으로는 두번째 신이지만,

버스 장면을 모두 찍고 거의 마지막에 촬영된 장면이다. 횡단보도 주변

사람들이 카메라에 들어오지 못하게 통제하는 게 힘들었다.

02_c_num.jpg

2c_2.jpg              

할머니의 손가락이 까닥인다.

0.jpg

[인터뷰] 구혜선 감독

q.jpg 촬영이 예상보다 빨리 끝났다. 오늘 촬영 어땠나.      

a.jpg 해가 좋아서 괜찮았다. 날씨도 많이 풀려서 무리 없이 촬영할 수 있었다. 내가 교복을 입은 것 빼고는 만족스럽다. (웃음) 

q.jpg   옛날 교복이긴 하지만 오랜만에 교복을 입었다.       

a.jpg   스탭들이 다 놀렸다. "감독님, 교복 입으셨네요. 치마 입으셨네요" 하면서.

q.jpg 트레일러는 어떤 컨셉인가.       

a.jpg   청각 장애가 있는 할머니가 횡단보도를 건너간다. 편집 과정에서 사운드를 뺄 거다. 그런데 갑자기 피아노 소리가 들려서 돌아보면서 과거로 회상하는 식이다.

q.jpg 여성영화제 트레일러라 여성이 주인공인 건 알겠는데 할머니와 소녀를 선택한 이유가 궁금하다.      

a.jpg   원점으로 돌아가고 싶은 느낌을 표현하고 싶었다. 다시 소녀로 돌아가고 싶다는 감정인데 여성에게 그런 감정이 어떤 원점이 아닐까.

q.jpg 다음 작품이 될 [복숭아나무]라는 작품은 어떤 영화인가.      

a.jpg   2주 후에 크랭크인이다. 장애를 가진 친구들의 이야기를 판타지스럽게 풀어갈 생각이다. 따뜻한 가족 이야기로 [요술]보다는 대중에게 좀더 쉽게 다가갈 수 있는 드라마가 될 것이다.

q.jpg 영화 연출 말고 배우로 출연할 계획은 없나.      

a.jpg   아직은 잘 모르겠다. 일단 올해는 힘들 것 같다. <절대그이>라는 대만 드라마 촬영도 해야 한다. 나이를 좀더 먹어야 영화에 어울릴 배우가 되지 않을까 싶다.

q.jpg 여성영화제의 관객 여러분께 한마디 부탁한다.      

a.jpg   많이 오셔서 즐길 수 있는 시간이 되었으면 좋겠다. 트레일러는 너무 기대하면 안돼요. (웃음)

http://today.movie.n...N&sectionId=880

More FAs of Hyesun @ Sungkyungwan University ceremony

zn8m61.jpg

2ujsi94.jpg

13ydjrp.jpg

1.5m앞 구혜선누님 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

운이 대박 좋은거임 ? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

성대 입학식때 국민의례할때 늦게 들어가는데

오오오오오오오오오ㅗ오오ㅗ 이거슨 구혜선느님!?!?!?

기자들 촬영하ㅡㄴ데 당당히 기자들앞에서 똥폰을 들고 찰칵 사진을 찍엇당 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

똥폰들엇을때 환하게 웃으시고 머리칼 넘겨주시는 구혜선 누님 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

무튼 예술학부 입학 추카드림 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

긍대 징짜 가까이서 본듯; ;

이쁘긴이쁘시더라 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

http://minihp.cyworld.com/64857060/1156106360

입학식^_^

문앞에 앉아서 추웠던 입학식ㅠ_ㅠ

구혜선은 진짜 대박 이쁘고

티아라도 이쁘다

http://minihp.cyworld.com/29119403/1585954261

cr:DC,http://minihp.cyworld.com/54554345/1394049175

Guest susAmerica

HI SUE!

Im really embarrassed to asked a favor from you but im just curious what GHS was saying from that interview from MNET where they showed a scene from BOF and PROSECUTOR PRINCESS and at the last part where they showed YOO JI TAE and LEE MIN HO.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

WOW now GHS name is in PERU the last time was FRANCE.Who knows her name might reach HOLLYWOOD too this time especially after SIWFF..

prettywiz!

Sorry for getting back to you late.

I saw the clip and there is nothing interesting mentioned when the video showed all the scenes that you mentioned above. The mc was talking about DSLR camera that is used to film many dramas and movies. GHS herself said that this is her second time using DSLR camera. The clips moved so fast and mc just talked on that I cannot tell whether those particular scenes were made by DSLR or not. :crazy: This clip also showed many scenes in the beginning to characterize what trailer is. When LMH and YooJiTae showed up, the mc was referring to GHS who already has directorial experience through another trailer and through YOSOOL. She really wants to now focus on her current activites. (I think she is referring to acting and directing.)

-----------------------------

Thanks minjee for the two tweets!

Quick sum: Both saw GHS at SGGU! DaeBok! Both felt GHS to be pretty and was thrilled.

One long poster was describing how s/he was late to the ceremony at SGGU and saw GHS. While many reporters are clicking away, s/he also raised her cheap phone camera to take a pix of GHS and s/he was thrilled that GHS smiled and pushed her hair behind her ear for him. (keke)

I saw in DC a phrase in someone;s minhompy that said: We love Sung Dae (SGGU) and we love GHS! (those words were posted under the three GHS posted by minjee. I really wonder if such cheering occurred during the SGGU ceremony!! keke)

-----------------------------------

Chio-Mexico! Thanks for the article.

The report talked about a recent survey of who had the best skin among the stars who make cosmetics CF's. Im SooJung received 44.4% vote and Go HyunJung 25.9% and GHS ranked third with 22.8% votes.

-----------------------------

KBS News clips that minjee posted confirms yet again that Jo SeungWoo is returning to screen with his first movie since military discharge in Director GHS's PEACH TREE.

Guest susAmerica

Thanks meow13!

name='meow13' date='27 February 2011 - 01:05 AM' timestamp='1298786741' post='16944238']

*quoted image*

구혜선이 연출하는 제13회 서울국제여성영화제 공식 트레일러 촬영현장 =This is the actual film location of the traier that GHS is directing for the 13th WISFF

20 초다. 지난 2월15일, 러닝타임이 20초인 트레일러 촬영을 위해 아침 8시부터 충정로 삼거리에 스탭들이 모였다. 하늘은  협조적이다. 전날까지 몰아치던 영하 10도의 칼바람은 누그러졌고 늦겨울의 태양은 눈부셨다. 제13회  서울국제여성영화제(4월7~14일) 공식 트레일러에 출연하고 연출까지 맡은 구혜선 감독은 1960년대 풍의 옛날 교복을 입고  무전기를 들었다. =It takes 20 seconds. Last Feb. 15th, all the staff gathered at 8AM at ChongJungRo SamGuRi to make the trailer whose running time is 20 seconds. Weather cooperated. Last night's knife-sharp, 10 degrees celcius cold disappeard and the late winter's sun shone brightly. WISFF officially starts from April 7~14th. Director GHS who is both appearing and directing for the trailer is seen lifting her walki-talki dressed in 1960's school uniform.

*quoted image*   

연기하느라 촬영된 영상을 바로 모니터 할 수 없는 구혜선 감독은 자신의 연기가 끝나면 바로 무전기를 들고 스탭과 의견을 교환하고 촬영 지시를 했다. Since she is unable to watch the monitor when she acts, she immediatedly grabbed her walki-talki when her scene ended and started to discuss the scene with the staff.

그 녀가 지금 앉아 있는 곳은 충정로 왕복 8차선 한가운데에 놓인 그랜드 피아노 앞이다. 8명의 스탭이 피아노를 도로 한복판으로  옮기기 위해 달라붙었다. 쉴새없이 지나가는 자동차들의 소음 사이에서 희미하게 피아노 소리가 들려왔다. 트레일러는 청각 장애가 있는  할머니가 횡단보도를 건너다, 갑자기 피아노소리를 듣고 자신의 소녀 시절을 떠올린다는 내용이다. 할머니의 어린 시절을 직접 연기한  구혜선 감독은 "여성의 원점으로 돌아가는 이미지를 표현하고 싶었다"고 연출 의도를 말했다. This location for the trailer, where she is sitting right now in front of a grand piano, is in the middle of the two-way, 8-lane ChoongJung Road. 8 staff members huddled around the piano to move it to the side of the busy road. In the middle of the neverending traffing noise is the faint sound of the piano. (The reporter says that GHS is playing a Korean elementary school song, called <school bell rings deng, deng deng>. This made me laugh because this is the same song that KHJ played to pass the time away when BOF would have many sleepless nights filming--he photographed himslef playing it once in the set of BOF. ke) The tailer involves a grandmother, with a hearing handicap, crossing a busy street and who suddenly hears the piano sound that takes her back to her youth. GHS researched into the grandmother's youth and stated that she wanted to portray the image of a woman returning to her staring point.

33 초다. 33초 동안 모든 촬영이 이루어진다. 충정로의 횡단보도 신호등은 33초 동안만 초록 불을 밝힌다. 할머니가 횡단보도에서  뒤로 돌면서 구혜선을 바라보는 장면. 신호가 바뀌면 재빨리 슛 들어갈 준비를 해야 한다. 초록색 신호등이 깜빡거리는데 구혜선  감독은 "바로 한번 더 갈게요"를 외친다. "안돼, 안돼." 빨간색 신호등에 불이 들어오고 조감독이 신호 대기 중인 차량을 향해  꾸벅 인사를 하고 인도로 돌아온다. 신호가 바뀌기를 기다려 찍고 빠지는 과정을 9번 반복하고서야 결국 오케이가 났다. It takes 33 seconds. All the shooting takes place within 33 seconds. The traffic light at the ChooJung Road flashes the green light for only 33 seconds. That scene where the grandmother turns to look at GHS on the crossroad must start when the traffic light changes to green. When the green light is blinking (about to change to red), Director GHS shouts: 'Let's do it again.' JoGamdok (=the lighting director) runs towards the cars waiting for the red light to change and shouts, 'No, No' and bows to them before returning to the sidewalk. The whole crew repeats shooting this scene 9 times trying to coordinate with the changing traffic signals before finally getting the OK sign.

다 음 촬영은 버스 안이다. 구혜선 감독은 여전히 밖에 있다. 버스 안에는 구혜선 감독과 같은 교복을 입은 할머니가 앉아 있다.  카메라는 피아노를 연주하는 창 밖의 구혜선을 바라보다가 버스가 출발하면 피아노 소리에 맞춰 허밍을 하는 할머니를 비춘다.  면허학원에서 처음 운전을 배우는 양 버스는 전진과 후진만 반복한다. 구혜선 감독은 스탭이 창 밖으로 건네준 작은 모니터로 촬영된  영상을 확인했다. 버스 안은 스탭과 취재진으로 얽혀 정신이 없다. 결국 취재진은 버스에서 내려야 했다. 버스는 나머지 버스 안  장면을 위해 시내를 달리기 시작했다. The next scene is inside a bus. Director GHS is still outside. Inside the bus is the grandmother wearing the same school uniform that GHS is wearing. The camera focuses on GHS playing the piano outside the bus window. When the bus starts, the camera lights on the grandmother who is humming to the beat of the piano sound. The bus driver is a novice trying to earn his license by repeating the backward and forward moves. GHS scrutinizes the film clip through the small monitor handed over to her by the staff from inside the bus. Inside of the bus is crazy-confusing with both staff and reporters. Ultimately, the reporters had to get off the bus. It is because the bus had to speed on for the rest of the scene.

2009 년 아시아나국제단편영화제 트레일러를 제작한 경험이 있는 구혜선 감독은 "2년 전엔 추상적인 이미지를 좋아했는데 지금은 명확한 게  좋다. 그때는 보는 사람마다 해석이 다를 수 있었다면 지금은 드라마로서 받아들일 수 있을 것"이라고 두 번째 트레일러 연출의  소감을 밝혔다. 니콘 DSLR D7000으로 촬영한 트레일러 영상은 3월 초에 열릴 서울국제여성영화제 공식 기자회견에서 공개된다. Dir GHS already has experienced direcing a trailer for the 2009 Asiana International Short Films Festival. GHS:'2 years ago, I loved abstract images but now I like to do concrete/clear images. Back then, individual viewers can have many different interpretations but now the viewers can view it like a drama.' This trailer made with Nikkon DSLG D7000 will be aired at the press conference for the WISFF in early March.

(sorry, I erased GHS's 'conti' for her trailer. I think it is self-explanatory.)

[인터뷰] 구혜선 감독=[interview] with Dir GHS

*quoted image* 촬영이 예상보다 빨리 끝났다. 오늘 촬영 어땠나. Reporter: The filming ended quicker than expected. How did you feel about the work?      

*quoted image* 해가 좋아서 괜찮았다. 날씨도 많이 풀려서 무리 없이 촬영할 수 있었다. 내가 교복을 입은 것 빼고는 만족스럽다. (웃음)GHS: It was good because the sun light was good. The weather also warmed up so it was not that burdensome. Except for the part where I wear the uniform, I am content with the work. (laughter)

*quoted image*   옛날 교복이긴 하지만 오랜만에 교복을 입었다. R: It is an old-fashioned uniform. It has been a while since you wore an uniform.      

*quoted image*   스탭들이 다 놀렸다. "감독님, 교복 입으셨네요. 치마 입으셨네요" 하면서. G: All the staff teased me about wearing the uniform and wearing a skirt.

*quoted image* 트레일러는 어떤 컨셉인가. R: What is the concept behind your trailer?       

*quoted image*   청각 장애가 있는 할머니가 횡단보도를 건너간다. 편집 과정에서 사운드를 뺄 거다. 그런데 갑자기 피아노 소리가 들려서 돌아보면서 과거로 회상하는 식이다. G: A grandmother with a handdicap of hearing loss is crossing the busy road. While editing, I will be taking out the sound (I am thinking the busy road sound). Suddenly, she hears the sound of a piano and thinks back to her past.

*quoted image* 여성영화제 트레일러라 여성이 주인공인 건 알겠는데 할머니와 소녀를 선택한 이유가 궁금하다. R: Since it is a trailer for the women's films, I understand that women are the stars of the trailer but why did you select a teen girl and a grandmother?      

*quoted image*   원점으로 돌아가고 싶은 느낌을 표현하고 싶었다. 다시 소녀로 돌아가고 싶다는 감정인데 여성에게 그런 감정이 어떤 원점이 아닐까. G: I wanted to express the desire to return to the beginnning or the starting point. I would think the feeling of returning to youthful girl days is the starting point for many women.

*quoted image* 다음 작품이 될 [복숭아나무]라는 작품은 어떤 영화인가. R: What kind of concept is your next movie, PEACH TREE?      

*quoted image*   2주 후에 크랭크인이다. 장애를 가진 친구들의 이야기를 판타지스럽게 풀어갈 생각이다. 따뜻한 가족 이야기로 [요술]보다는 대중에게 좀더 쉽게 다가갈 수 있는 드라마가 될 것이다. G: I will start cranking in two weeks. It is a fantasy story of people with handicap. It is a story of a warm family. It will be a drama that viewers will be able to relate to it better than they did to YOSOOL.

*quoted image* 영화 연출 말고 배우로 출연할 계획은 없나.R: Do you have any plans to appear in movies as actress?      

*quoted image*   아직은 잘 모르겠다. 일단 올해는 힘들 것 같다. <절대그이>라는 대만 드라마 촬영도 해야 한다. 나이를 좀더 먹어야 영화에 어울릴 배우가 되지 않을까 싶다. G: I don't know yet. Anyway, it will be difficult this year. I also must act in the Taiwan drama, Absolute Darling. I am thinking that I will be a better actress for movies once I am much older.

*quoted image* 여성영화제의 관객 여러분께 한마디 부탁한다.R: Say something to the audience who will come to WISFF.       

*quoted image*   많이 오셔서 즐길 수 있는 시간이 되었으면 좋겠다. 트레일러는 너무 기대하면 안돼요. (웃음)G: I hope that many people come to have a good time. But do not expect too much from the trailer. (laughter)

Just some info: The tall man standing next to GHS when she is pointing (3rd pix) has a DSLF camera around his neck. His name is Kim SoonYong and is the Film Director. (I wonder if the Lighting Director-JoGamdok is the same person that GHS always argues with in her previous short and long films--the reporter did not take a pix of him in this article.) The pix below is GHS and her Technical Editor who also participated in YoSool.

:)

and yonghwa, you are right, The <grandmother> in the GHS trailer is the lady who comes out in BOF in the clinic that YoonJiHoo grandfather operates. She also came out in YOSOOL (as a much younger looking lady) as the music school's director. GHS really has loyal friends and associates who work long term with her.

여기는 서울역... 드라마 촬영때문에 대구 내려갑니다 .. 집에선 괜찮았는데 왜이렇게 어지러운지... 혹시나해서 서둘렀더니 너무 일찍와서 기다리고있네요.. 타자마자 자야지

여기는 서울역... 드라마 촬영때문에 대구 내려갑니다 .. 집에선 괜찮았는데 왜이렇게 어지러운지... 혹시나해서 서둘렀더니 너무 일찍와서 기다리고있네요.. 타자마자 자야지 

— Hoy (ho young Kim ) (@hoyhoyoung)

February 27, 2011

영화 실미도의 김희재 작가님의 더뮤지컬 이라는 드라마 입니다. 구혜선 최다니엘 옥주현 박기웅 박경림 출연

@tbjnii 아니요~ 영화 실미도의 김희재 작가님의 더뮤지컬 이라는 드라마 입니다. 구혜선 최다니엘 옥주현 박기웅 박경림 출연

— Hoy (ho young Kim ) (@hoyhoyoung)

February 27, 2011

Guest susAmerica

여기는 서울역... 드라마 촬영때문에 대구 내려갑니다 .. 집에선 괜찮았는데 왜이렇게 어지러운지... 혹시나해서 서둘렀더니 너무 일찍와서 기다리고있네요.. 타자마자 자야지

영화 실미도의 김희재 작가님의 더뮤지컬 이라는 드라마 입니다. 구혜선 최다니엘 옥주현 박기웅 박경림 출연

Thanks natali for the tweets.

Goddessku says that both tweets are from same person Kim HoYoung who is a musical actor who appears in THE MUSICAL drama.

First tweet: I am at Seoul train station...Because of the drama shooting, I am going down to DaeGoo...I was feeling OK at home but now I am feeling dizzy...I really hurried thinking that maybe...but I am here really too early...As soon as get aboard, I am going to sleep.

2nd tweet: It is a drama called THE MUSICAL written by Kim HeeJae who also wrote the movie script for SHILMIDO. Stars are GHS, ChoiDaniel, OkJooHyun, ParkGiWoong, Park GyungLim.

(I really hope that we can all see THE MUSICAL soon. I pray that it turns out to be a great drama! Not knowing what is happening with ABSOLUTE DARLING at this time, I am praying for THEMU! Oh, please, please....)

꺄악 구혜선봐떠염 대따이쁘넴

꺄악 구혜선봐떠염 대따이쁘넴

— 이주은 (@wndms388)

February 27, 2011

내친구..동대구역에서 구혜선봤데

http://twitter.com/HyeongJJun/status/42070173951344640

칠곡도 꽤 크더랑ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ공기도 좋고^^.................아 칠곡경대병원에서 무슨 드라마 찍는중이래ㅋㅋㅋㅋ구혜선이랑 남자....엄기웅? 아 이름까무따 하튼 병동 막 돌아다닌단다ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

@Jinny891230 칠곡도 꽤 크더랑ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ공기도 좋고^^.................아 칠곡경대병원에서 무슨 드라마 찍는중이래ㅋㅋㅋㅋ구혜선이랑 남자....엄기웅? 아 이름까무따 하튼 병동 막 돌아다닌단다ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

— 핸쨩 (@222BA)

February 28, 2011

더뮤지컬 오늘 대구 촬영왔데. 구혜선 최다니엘 옥주현 박경림 대구 서문시장근천가? 작년에 거기서 촬영했던데 오늘도^^

http://twitter.com/mminjung2/status/42147099663540224

동대구역에 구혜선씨가 아주 잠깐와서 촬영하고 갔다. 영화인지? 드라마인지? 완전 연예인이었음~ 부끄러워서 카메라에 못 담은게 천추의 한ㅜㅠ

동대구역에 구혜선씨가 아주 잠깐와서 촬영하고 갔다. 영화인지? 드라마인지? 완전 연예인이었음~ 부끄러워서 카메라에 못 담은게 천추의 한ㅜㅠ

— 임상준 (@jun30720)

February 28, 2011

Thanks meow13!

name='meow13' date='27 February 2011 - 01:05 AM' timestamp='1298786741' post='16944238']

*quoted image*

구혜선이 연출하는 제13회 서울국제여성영화제 공식 트레일러 촬영현장 =This is the actual film location of the traier that GHS is directing for the 13th WISFF

20 초다. 지난 2월15일, 러닝타임이 20초인 트레일러 촬영을 위해 아침 8시부터 충정로 삼거리에 스탭들이 모였다. 하늘은  협조적이다. 전날까지 몰아치던 영하 10도의 칼바람은 누그러졌고 늦겨울의 태양은 눈부셨다. 제13회  서울국제여성영화제(4월7~14일) 공식 트레일러에 출연하고 연출까지 맡은 구혜선 감독은 1960년대 풍의 옛날 교복을 입고  무전기를 들었다. =It takes 20 seconds. Last Feb. 15th, all the staff gathered at 8AM at ChongJungRo SamGuRi to make the trailer whose running time is 20 seconds. Weather cooperated. Last night's knife-sharp, 10 degrees celcius cold disappeard and the late winter's sun shone brightly. WISFF officially starts from April 7~14th. Director GHS who is both appearing and directing for the trailer is seen lifting her walki-talki dressed in 1960's school uniform.

*quoted image*   

연기하느라 촬영된 영상을 바로 모니터 할 수 없는 구혜선 감독은 자신의 연기가 끝나면 바로 무전기를 들고 스탭과 의견을 교환하고 촬영 지시를 했다. Since she is unable to watch the monitor when she acts, she immediatedly grabbed her walki-talki when her scene ended and started to discuss the scene with the staff.

그 녀가 지금 앉아 있는 곳은 충정로 왕복 8차선 한가운데에 놓인 그랜드 피아노 앞이다. 8명의 스탭이 피아노를 도로 한복판으로  옮기기 위해 달라붙었다. 쉴새없이 지나가는 자동차들의 소음 사이에서 희미하게 피아노 소리가 들려왔다. 트레일러는 청각 장애가 있는  할머니가 횡단보도를 건너다, 갑자기 피아노소리를 듣고 자신의 소녀 시절을 떠올린다는 내용이다. 할머니의 어린 시절을 직접 연기한  구혜선 감독은 "여성의 원점으로 돌아가는 이미지를 표현하고 싶었다"고 연출 의도를 말했다. This location for the trailer, where she is sitting right now in front of a grand piano, is in the middle of the two-way, 8-lane ChoongJung Road. 8 staff members huddled around the piano to move it to the side of the busy road. In the middle of the neverending traffing noise is the faint sound of the piano. (The reporter says that GHS is playing a Korean elementary school song, called <school bell rings deng, deng deng>. This made me laugh because this is the same song that KHJ played to pass the time away when BOF would have many sleepless nights filming--he photographed himslef playing it once in the set of BOF. ke) The tailer involves a grandmother, with a hearing handicap, crossing a busy street and who suddenly hears the piano sound that takes her back to her youth. GHS researched into the grandmother's youth and stated that she wanted to portray the image of a woman returning to her staring point.

33 초다. 33초 동안 모든 촬영이 이루어진다. 충정로의 횡단보도 신호등은 33초 동안만 초록 불을 밝힌다. 할머니가 횡단보도에서  뒤로 돌면서 구혜선을 바라보는 장면. 신호가 바뀌면 재빨리 슛 들어갈 준비를 해야 한다. 초록색 신호등이 깜빡거리는데 구혜선  감독은 "바로 한번 더 갈게요"를 외친다. "안돼, 안돼." 빨간색 신호등에 불이 들어오고 조감독이 신호 대기 중인 차량을 향해  꾸벅 인사를 하고 인도로 돌아온다. 신호가 바뀌기를 기다려 찍고 빠지는 과정을 9번 반복하고서야 결국 오케이가 났다. It takes 33 seconds. All the shooting takes place within 33 seconds. The traffic light at the ChooJung Road flashes the green light for only 33 seconds. That scene where the grandmother turns to look at GHS on the crossroad must start when the traffic light changes to green. When the green light is blinking (about to change to red), Director GHS shouts: 'Let's do it again.' JoGamdok (=the lighting director) runs towards the cars waiting for the red light to change and shouts, 'No, No' and bows to them before returning to the sidewalk. The whole crew repeats shooting this scene 9 times trying to coordinate with the changing traffic signals before finally getting the OK sign.

다 음 촬영은 버스 안이다. 구혜선 감독은 여전히 밖에 있다. 버스 안에는 구혜선 감독과 같은 교복을 입은 할머니가 앉아 있다.  카메라는 피아노를 연주하는 창 밖의 구혜선을 바라보다가 버스가 출발하면 피아노 소리에 맞춰 허밍을 하는 할머니를 비춘다.  면허학원에서 처음 운전을 배우는 양 버스는 전진과 후진만 반복한다. 구혜선 감독은 스탭이 창 밖으로 건네준 작은 모니터로 촬영된  영상을 확인했다. 버스 안은 스탭과 취재진으로 얽혀 정신이 없다. 결국 취재진은 버스에서 내려야 했다. 버스는 나머지 버스 안  장면을 위해 시내를 달리기 시작했다. The next scene is inside a bus. Director GHS is still outside. Inside the bus is the grandmother wearing the same school uniform that GHS is wearing. The camera focuses on GHS playing the piano outside the bus window. When the bus starts, the camera lights on the grandmother who is humming to the beat of the piano sound. The bus driver is a novice trying to earn his license by repeating the backward and forward moves. GHS scrutinizes the film clip through the small monitor handed over to her by the staff from inside the bus. Inside of the bus is crazy-confusing with both staff and reporters. Ultimately, the reporters had to get off the bus. It is because the bus had to speed on for the rest of the scene.

2009 년 아시아나국제단편영화제 트레일러를 제작한 경험이 있는 구혜선 감독은 "2년 전엔 추상적인 이미지를 좋아했는데 지금은 명확한 게  좋다. 그때는 보는 사람마다 해석이 다를 수 있었다면 지금은 드라마로서 받아들일 수 있을 것"이라고 두 번째 트레일러 연출의  소감을 밝혔다. 니콘 DSLR D7000으로 촬영한 트레일러 영상은 3월 초에 열릴 서울국제여성영화제 공식 기자회견에서 공개된다. Dir GHS already has experienced direcing a trailer for the 2009 Asiana International Short Films Festival. GHS:'2 years ago, I loved abstract images but now I like to do concrete/clear images. Back then, individual viewers can have many different interpretations but now the viewers can view it like a drama.' This trailer made with Nikkon DSLG D7000 will be aired at the press conference for the WISFF in early March.

(sorry, I erased GHS's 'conti' for her trailer. I think it is self-explanatory.)

[인터뷰] 구혜선 감독=[interview] with Dir GHS

*quoted image* 촬영이 예상보다 빨리 끝났다. 오늘 촬영 어땠나. Reporter: The filming ended quicker than expected. How did you feel about the work?      

*quoted image* 해가 좋아서 괜찮았다. 날씨도 많이 풀려서 무리 없이 촬영할 수 있었다. 내가 교복을 입은 것 빼고는 만족스럽다. (웃음)GHS: It was good because the sun light was good. The weather also warmed up so it was not that burdensome. Except for the part where I wear the uniform, I am content with the work. (laughter)

*quoted image*   옛날 교복이긴 하지만 오랜만에 교복을 입었다. R: It is an old-fashioned uniform. It has been a while since you wore an uniform.      

*quoted image*   스탭들이 다 놀렸다. "감독님, 교복 입으셨네요. 치마 입으셨네요" 하면서. G: All the staff teased me about wearing the uniform and wearing a skirt.

*quoted image* 트레일러는 어떤 컨셉인가. R: What is the concept behind your trailer?       

*quoted image*   청각 장애가 있는 할머니가 횡단보도를 건너간다. 편집 과정에서 사운드를 뺄 거다. 그런데 갑자기 피아노 소리가 들려서 돌아보면서 과거로 회상하는 식이다. G: A grandmother with a handdicap of hearing loss is crossing the busy road. While editing, I will be taking out the sound (I am thinking the busy road sound). Suddenly, she hears the sound of a piano and thinks back to her past.

*quoted image* 여성영화제 트레일러라 여성이 주인공인 건 알겠는데 할머니와 소녀를 선택한 이유가 궁금하다. R: Since it is a trailer for the women's films, I understand that women are the stars of the trailer but why did you select a teen girl and a grandmother?      

*quoted image*   원점으로 돌아가고 싶은 느낌을 표현하고 싶었다. 다시 소녀로 돌아가고 싶다는 감정인데 여성에게 그런 감정이 어떤 원점이 아닐까. G: I wanted to express the desire to return to the beginnning or the starting point. I would think the feeling of returning to youthful girl days is the starting point for many women.

*quoted image* 다음 작품이 될 [복숭아나무]라는 작품은 어떤 영화인가. R: What kind of concept is your next movie, PEACH TREE?      

*quoted image*   2주 후에 크랭크인이다. 장애를 가진 친구들의 이야기를 판타지스럽게 풀어갈 생각이다. 따뜻한 가족 이야기로 [요술]보다는 대중에게 좀더 쉽게 다가갈 수 있는 드라마가 될 것이다. G: I will start cranking in two weeks. It is a fantasy story of people with handicap. It is a story of a warm family. It will be a drama that viewers will be able to relate to it better than they did to YOSOOL.

*quoted image* 영화 연출 말고 배우로 출연할 계획은 없나.R: Do you have any plans to appear in movies as actress?      

*quoted image*   아직은 잘 모르겠다. 일단 올해는 힘들 것 같다. <절대그이>라는 대만 드라마 촬영도 해야 한다. 나이를 좀더 먹어야 영화에 어울릴 배우가 되지 않을까 싶다. G: I don't know yet. Anyway, it will be difficult this year. I also must act in the Taiwan drama, Absolute Darling. I am thinking that I will be a better actress for movies once I am much older.

*quoted image* 여성영화제의 관객 여러분께 한마디 부탁한다.R: Say something to the audience who will come to WISFF.       

*quoted image*   많이 오셔서 즐길 수 있는 시간이 되었으면 좋겠다. 트레일러는 너무 기대하면 안돼요. (웃음)G: I hope that many people come to have a good time. But do not expect too much from the trailer. (laughter)

Just some info: The tall man standing next to GHS when she is pointing (3rd pix) has a DSLF camera around his neck. His name is Kim SoonYong and is the Film Director. (I wonder if the Lighting Director-JoGamdok is the same person that GHS always argues with in her previous short and long films--the reporter did not take a pix of him in this article.) The pix below is GHS and her Technical Editor who also participated in YoSool.

:)

and yonghwa, you are right, The <grandmother> in the GHS trailer is the lady who comes out in BOF in the clinic that YoonJiHoo grandfather operates. She also came out in YOSOOL (as a much younger looking lady) as the music school's director. GHS really has loyal friends and associates who work long term with her.

thanks for the date sue !!!