○ 디자인아트 공모전 대상 차지할 스타 1위 -구혜선

○ UC★C영상 공모전 대상 차지할 스타 1위 -구혜선

○ 기업마케팅전략 공모전 대상 차지할 스타 1위 -유재석

○ 국가정책 아이디어 공모전 대상 차지할 스타 1위 -김제동

○ ‘창의적 스타이미지’ - 김제동, 노홍철, 구혜선 3인방

http://www.thinkcontest.com/news/view.html?cate=0507&seq=6204

Guest susAmerica

Thanks siidudul!!

originally posted by:name='siidudul' date='22 November 2010 - 05:19 AM' timestamp='1290421165' post='16679361']

remember this video : 100805 Ku Hye Sun Interview Filming The Han River Program in Okaido Japan?

here are some pics from this Japan interview :D

http://gall.dcinside.com/guhyesun/117674 by 쿠가좋아--DC's kugajoah

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/8875/viewimageon.jpg

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7165/viewimagex.jpg

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7867/viewimageg.jpg

cr GHS Baidu Bar

-----

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=117678&page=1&bbs= by Goddessku

구.... 구혜선이다!!!!!!!!!!!=Goo,,,,It is GHS!!!!

http://twitter.com/Imchulhee/status/6667098516357120

지금 식당에 밥먹으러 왔는데 ㅋㅋ 저어편에서 밥먹고있네요 ㅎㅎ 우와 신기해하는중이에여 ㅎㅎ=I just came into the restaurant and kekek she is having her meal over there. haha Woah I am in the middle of being amazed. haha

http://twitter.com/Imchulhee/status/6674904954961920

앞에 앉은 분이랑 너무 재미있게 이야기를 하고 있어서 ㅋㅋ 밥만먹고 왔지요~ㅋㅋㅋ=She was having such an interesting talk with the person sitting with her that keke I just ate and come out~kekeke

http://twitter.com/Imchulhee/status/6682877584474113

@koohs 안녕하세요 ^- ^/ 방금 구혜선씨와 같은 식당에서 밥먹고 온 1인 입니다 히힛~ㅋ 너무 대화에 집중하셔서 가서 말 걸기가 쪼메~ㅋ 그래서 멀리서나마 펜싱과 같이 보다가 왔습니다요 ㅎㅎ 고기 맛나게 드세요~ㅎㅎ=Ahn young ha se yo^-^/ I am just one of the people who ate at the same restaurant where GHS-ssi ate. heeeit~ke She was so engrossed in her conversation that I just did not feel right to approach her~~So, from far, I just watched her along with ?fencing? and came home. hoho I hope she enjoyed her meat.~hoho

http://twitter.com/Imchulhee/status/6683329160028160

Guest JCW2015

hannah please don't quote image(s), it's against soompi rules so just remove %7Boption%7D tag :)

Thanks for warning me! I am so sorry, I didn't noticed this. Thanks again :wub:

Guest susAmerica

Thanks dewimoar for your post.

name='dewimoar' date='22 November 2010 - 08:39 AM' timestamp='1290433199' post='16679713']

'창의적 스타' 김제동, 노홍철, 구혜선 뽑혀=Stars with Originality' Kim JaeDong(a mc/comedian and I believe GHS asked him out in public television while she was being interviewd during Danahan CF shoot..keke..KJD is known as extremely intelligent and redently faced some difficulty due to his political views), No Hong Chul(outrageous and fearless comedian), Goo HyeSun.

http://www.acrofan.com/ko-kr/live/news/20101122/00000030

연말특집 '창의성시대 어울리는 스타' 설문조사=Year End Special: A poll to find 'Stars who fit the Generation of Originality/Creativity'

dcf54979445513aac744606f115b6f9d.jpg

<스타가 공모전에 도전한다면>=Question is what if the stars challenge themselves in some type of public contest or stocks market?? (sorry, not sure)

○ 2030선정, 창의적인 스타 1위 -김제동=2030 picked Kim Jae dong as the number 1 star with original ideas.

○ 광고공모전 대상 차지할 스타 1위 - 노홍철=No Hong Chul will place first for advertisement contest

○ 학술논문공모전 대상 차지할 스타 1위 - 김제동=Scholarly Essay Contest first place-Kim Jae Dong

○ 디자인아트 공모전 대상 차지할 스타 1위 -구혜선=Design art contest first place-GHS

○ UC★C영상 공모전 대상 차지할 스타 1위 -구혜선=image/film contest first place--GHS

○ 기업마케팅전략 공모전 대상 차지할 스타 1위 -유재석=Business marketing strategy first star--Yoo JaeSuk (known as the best mc in Korea for many years--runs several variety programs especially on MBC and he co-starred in CF with GHS and Cha TaeHyun in that Financial Banking CF)

○ 국가정책 아이디어 공모전 대상 차지할 스타 1위 -김제동=Person with the best national policy idea contest first place--Kim Jae Dong

○ ‘창의적 스타이미지’ - 김제동, 노홍철, 구혜선 3인방='Originality Star Image'--Kim Jae Dong, No Hong Chul and GHS--3 at once

http://www.thinkcontest.com/news/view.html?cate=0507&seq=6204

Guest Arian_summer

Goo Hye Sun were one of my favourite artist, she has beauty inside and outside , she smart, talented and she was a humble person. i never admire an artist just like i admire her. she was my inspiration,

never enough to describe her because she was so amazing. i hope she always success in her life, and her love life ( of course with lee min ho, heheheheh),

Goo Hye Sun were Our Snow White Princess

Guest susAmerica

I need to take a deep breath...

Would you belive there seems to be another drama called Dream High---it is about musicians and singers who want to make it big--maybe even going into back ground stories of idols??? I read an excerpt that Bae Yong Joon will join the cast. Can you belive this competition? THE MUSICAL vs WHAT'S UP vs DREAM HIGH!!!

And, we don't even know when and where and if ever THE MUSICAL will air!

I need to breath... :wacko:

觀摩影展贈票活動--2010/12/2 15:30~17:30 妖術(韓國)

第54屆亞太影展 THE 54th ASIA PACIFIC FILM FESTIVAL 寫於 2010年11月16日 0:14

活動日期:2010/11/15~2010/11/24

活動方式: 活動期間加入第54屆亞太影展FB粉絲頁,成為粉絲,並在亞太影展Facebook觀摩影展片單場次討論串下方中回應活動訊息,並於文末留下您的E-mail信箱,即獲得索票資格,前30名方可免費拿票,每名粉絲可得兩張票卷。先搶先贏喔!

活動獎項:《妖術》觀摩影展電影票兩張

12/2 15:30~17:30喜滿客影城1廳 台北市八德路四段138號B1(京華城百貨)

領獎方式:活動結束後,將寄發中獎通知E-mail,並於第54屆亞太影展FaceBook粉絲頁公佈中獎名單,請中獎者務必回覆E-mail,屆時會再以E-mail方式告知請領票券之時間與地點,逾時恕不補發或補寄。

逾時恕不補發或補寄。

72996_167593889930461_155310754492108_409662_1987087_n.jpg

cre http://zh-tw.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=178537932156908

Thanks nat :)

Free screening ticket giveaway event - Dec 2, 2010 15:30 - 17:30 Magic (Korea)

第54屆亞太影展 THE 54th ASIA PACIFIC FILM FESTIVAL 寫於 2010年11月16日 0:14

The 54th Asia Pacific Film Festival written on Nov 16, 2010 0:14

Free screening ticket giveaway event - Dec  2, 2010 15:30 - 17:30 Magic (Korea)

活動日期:2010/11/15~2010/11/24

Event date: Nov 15 ~ Nov 24, 2010

活動方式: 活動期間加入第54屆亞太影展FB粉絲頁,成為粉絲,並在亞太影展Facebook觀摩影展片單場次討論串下方中回應活動訊息,並於文末留下您的E-mail信箱,即獲得索票資格,前30名方可免費拿票,每名粉絲可得兩張票卷。先搶先贏喔!

Entry method:  Join the Facebook fans page of the 54th Asia Pacific Film Festival (APFF) during the event period, become a fan, and comment to the discussion of APFF Facebook screening film list and leave your email address at the end of your comment, you are qualified for free ticket application, first 30 applicants are entitled for free tickets. Each fan can get 2 tickets. First come first serve!

活動獎項:《妖術》觀摩影展電影票兩張  

prize: 2 movie tickets for "Magic" screening

12/2 15:30~17:30喜滿客影城1廳   台北市八德路四段138號B1(京華城百貨)

Dec 12 15:30 - 17:30 CineMark Theatre 1 Living Mall, B1, 138 Sec.4, Bade Road, Taipei City, Taiwan

領獎方式:活動結束後,將寄發中獎通知E-mail,並於第54屆亞太影展FaceBook粉絲頁公佈中獎名單,請中獎者務必回覆E-mail,屆時會再以E-mail方式告知請領票券之時間與地點,逾時恕不補發或補寄。

redemption method: after the event, winners will be notified by email, and winners' list will be publicized on 54th APFF FB fans page. Winners have to reply to the email and redemption time & venue will also be notified through email. No re-issuance for expired redemption.

逾時恕不補發或補寄。

No re-issuance for expired  redemption.

cre http://zh-tw.faceboo...178537932156908

I'm a bit worried after reading this news...  :o

加強保護韓影人走亞太紅地毯?周守訓:不會

Strengthening security for Korean film makers at APFF red carpet? Zhou Shou Xun: No

第52屆亞太影展即將在12月初於台北國父紀念館登場,雖然亞太執委會已確定不會邀請韓國團體做表演,但韓國影人依舊會出席、並走紅地毯。只是目前出現不少反韓的台灣民眾,對此亞太執委會是否會加強保護韓國影人,影展主席周守訓強調「不會,都以平常心對待。」

The 52nd (should be 54th) Asia Pacific Film Festival (APFF) will commence early Dec at Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall in Taipei . Though the APFF committee has confirmed that no Korean group will be invited for performance, Korean film makers will still be attending the event and walk the red carpet. Nonetheless recently there are quite a number of anti-Korea Taiwan citizens, the committee was asked if protection for Korean film makers would be strengthened, APFF chairman Zhou Shou Xun reiterated "no, will take it normally"

有鑑於去年亞太影展邀來當紅團體「Super Junior」擔任表演嘉賓的盛況,今年亞太執委會與轉播單位也有意詢問韓國團體。不過發生楊淑君廣州亞運事件後,亞太執委會也順從目前狀況,「打住邀請韓國的想法。」只是韓國當紅女星具惠善依舊會以「韓國電影代表」身分與電影公司出席!

In views of the overwhelming response at last year's APFF with Super Junior as guest performers, this year's APFF committee and the broadcasting unit have also considered to invite Korean group. However after the incidence of Yang Shu Chun at Asia Games in Guangzhou, the committee has coped with the current situation and "suspend the plan to invite Korea". Nevertheless, famous Korean actress Ku Hye Sun, being the "Korean representative", would still be attending  with the film company!

不過目前正值台灣民族意識高漲時期,出席的韓國影人依舊會走紅地毯,亞太執委會不會加強保護,周守訓直言「對於每一位來自各地的影人,都是以平常心看待,用同樣的標準並不會有所偏重。」

But currently it's the peak period of national consciousness in Taiwan, the attending Korean film makers will still be walking the red carpet, APFF committee would not strengthen the protection. Zhou Shou Xun said "we will treat every film maker from different countries equally, same standard to all and not bias."

有傳出亞太影展緊急取消邀請韓國偶像團體少女時代、SS501等消息,周守訓23日下午更是臨時再開記者會做說明。他強調「對於要不要找韓國團體座表演一事,都還沒有定案,因此也沒有發出邀請函等動作。」

There was news about APFF has urgently canceled its invitation to Korean idol groups Girl's Generation & SS501 etc. Zhou Shou Xun held a press conference in the afternoon on 23rd for explanation. He stressed that "there is no confirmation on whether Korean group would be invited as guest performers, thus no invitation has been sent out."

由 於去年亞太影展找來「Super  Junior」擔任表演嘉賓,得到極大迴響,因此今年亞太影展與轉播單位TVBS歡樂台原有意再找韓國偶像團體來表演,但受到楊淑君在廣州亞運的影響,周 守訓表示「趕緊打住這樣的想法!」他也提到「根本還沒邀請,因此對他們不會造成不禮貌。」

Since APFF last year received overwhelming response by inviting Super Junior as the guest performers, this year APFF committee and broadcasting unit, TVBS , have planned to invite Korea groups again for performance. But due to the effect of Yang Shu Chun Asian Games incidence, Zhou Shou Xun expressed "to stop this plan!" He also said that "no invitation was sent, thus it would not be impolite to them (Korea)"

http://tw.news.yahoo...3/17/2hon4.html

FYI, The Yang Shu Chun incidence refers to a dispute about the judgement at Asian Games 2010. Yang Shu Chun is a Taiwanese Taekwondo athlete, she was disqualified in the Game because of "unauthorized" sensors found by a Korean technical official.

After the disqualification incidence, Taiwan citizens have started anti-Korean protest in the country, in which include some crazy events like throwing eggs at Korean school in Taiwan. and today I have also read the news about TV stations would cut all TV ad on Kdrama as well.

Hope the anti-korean wave would die down soon, as Hyesun will be attending APFF in few weeks time and also staying there for AD filming next year. :mellow:

hi meow! thanks for the article

That news made me cringed :( ..I am worried of course I hope this situation would be resolved soon..:sweatingbullets: I also pray it would not affect anybody that is not involve w/ the incident..of course this is a national issue in w/c I also understand.

I also hope GHS's future in Taiwananese Entertainment would still be well and her projects would still push through as planned & as smoothly and be a hit!!

Goo Hye Sun   FIGHTING!!!

Guest susAmerica

http://tw.news.yahoo...3/17/2hon4.html

FYI, The Yang Shu Chun incidence refers to a dispute about the judgement at Asian Games 2010. Yang Shu Chun is a Taiwanese Taekwondo athlete, she was disqualified in the Game because of "unauthorized" sensors found by a Korean technical official.

After the disqualification incidence, Taiwan citizens have started anti-Korean protest in the country, in which include some crazy events like throwing eggs at Korean school in Taiwan. and today I have also read the news about TV stations would cut all TV ad on Kdrama as well.

Hope the anti-korean wave would die down soon, as Hyesun will be attending APFF in few weeks time and also staying there for AD filming next year. :mellow:

meow13!!

Thanks for the information. Sorry for cutting your post.

I also pray that the negative feelings are clearly resolved soon.

If it is just covered over, I would imagine that any remnant feelings may be directed at other people who may have nothing to do with it.

I did not see any of the Asian games but was there any NEUTRAL official's decision on the matter? I just heard about the firing at the north and south Korea---things just don't stay nice--do they!?

Are there any information about when AD may start filming?

Design 2010 will be going on until end of December. I did not go through the blog on Design 2010 very thorougly (thanks dewimoar) but I am not sure if all the 28 participating artists must stay there from 10AM to 10 pm everyday until the end of the year. It did say that artists are to display their daily life and share with the public, but I am not clear how they are to do that...yet. I would imagine there will be more news. GHS is a specially invited artist for the Design2010. so it might be different for her?? maybe??

I am also very curious about when and where GHS is meeting the F4 again :w00t: --(as KHJ said in his interview. I am sorry but I forgot who posted that excerpt from an article. keke) No body has ever posted a fan account of seeing GHS with any of the F4 before. I have already posted about 3 translations of fans who saw GHS with Choi Daniel at restaurants and at a musical show. F4 with GHS have to be more noticeable!!??? :wacko::blink:

meow13!!

Thanks for the information. Sorry for cutting your post.

I also pray that the negative feelings are clearly resolved soon.

If it is just covered over, I would imagine that any remnant feelings may be directed at other people who may have nothing to do with it.

I did not see any of the Asian games but was there any NEUTRAL official's decision on the matter? I just heard about the firing at the north and south Korea---things just don't stay nice--do they!?

Are there any information about when AD may start filming?

Design 2010 will be going on until end of December. I did not go through the blog on Design 2010 very thorougly (thanks dewimoar) but I am not sure if all the 28 participating artists must stay there from 10AM to 10 pm everyday until the end of the year. It did say that artists are to display their daily life and share with the public, but I am not clear how they are to do that...yet. I would imagine there will be more news. GHS is a specially invited artist for the Design2010. so it might be different for her?? maybe??

I am also very curious about when and where GHS is meeting the F4 again :w00t: --(as KHJ said in his interview. I am sorry but I forgot who posted that excerpt from an article. keke) No body has ever posted a fan account of seeing GHS with any of the F4 before. I have already posted about 3 translations of fans who saw GHS with Choi Daniel at restaurants and at a musical show. F4 with GHS have to be more noticeable!!??? :wacko::blink:

here the translation news sue i post hye sun cut only not all the translation.

“I still do come out for meetings with our [boys over Flowers] members. And there are times that the female lead – Hyesun nuna comes out in our gatherings too”, as he flaunted their unchanged friendship.

meow thanks for the news,i read from my friend fb too about this issue.he lives in taiwan.i hope everything will better,i dont want something happen when hye sun going to there and stay for filming AD.

meow13!!

I am also very curious about when and where GHS is meeting the F4 again  :w00t: --(as KHJ said in his interview. I am sorry but I forgot who posted that excerpt from an article. keke) No body has ever posted a fan account of seeing GHS with any of the F4 before. I have already posted about 3 translations of fans who saw GHS with Choi Daniel at restaurants and at a musical show. F4 with GHS have to be more noticeable!!??? :wacko:  :blink:

Perhaps they hang out at KHJ's chicken restaurant secret room...hehe...or perhaps at cafe Manolin top floor.....as for DChoi since he is her current leading man, I bet they wanted to be seen together as part of  exposure & promotion, thats why they didnt bother to be discreet ...these kind of thing happens to other costars too.....

Guest hana1983hk

Perhaps they hang out at KHJ's chicken restaurant secret room...hehe...or perhaps at cafe Manolin top floor.....as for DChoi since he is her current leading man, I bet they wanted to be seen together as part of  exposure & promotion, thats why they didnt bother to be discreet ...these kind of thing happens to other costars too.....

I know!:rolleyes: But sorry not broadcasting it, coz many peeps out there will disturb their precious private moment.:wub:

I just hope people should understand the difference between their private life and public property. They're doing their best to entertain us, so we should repay them also by respecting their privacy, right?

sorry, not meant to hurt any one here, just giving my cent...thanks for all your valuable update!!!

Thanks everyone for all the updates, pics and news on Ku Hye Sun. And thank you, meow for bringing over the latest news - the unpleasant incident at the Asian games which sparked anti-korean sentiment by some extreme nationalistic Taiwanese. Indeed we hope and pray that this sentiment will pass sooner than later in light of next month APFF which KHS was invited to attend to present her Magic movie :mellow:

It's sad that the true spirit of sportsmanship value has eroded over the years - people tend to be blinded by "material" glory for themselves than appreciating the comradeship of competing with true ability and learning and understanding the true meaning of being a winner and a loser. If one competes according to the rules and regulations, losing doesn't mean one is lacking in ability, and when taking it in good stride is a true winner.

I read in a local paper today that SJ have just left Taiwan in "low profile", with some members covering themselves with hood and jacket due to the current anti-korean sentiment .... :unsure::(

Guest JCW2015

here the translation news sue i post hye sun cut only not all the translation.

“I still do come out for meetings with our [boys over Flowers] members. And there are times that the female lead – Hyesun nuna comes out in our gatherings too”, as he flaunted their unchanged friendship.

meow thanks for the news,i read from my friend fb too about this issue.he lives in taiwan.i hope everything will better,i dont want something happen when hye sun going to there and stay for filming AD.

lxands, on Today, 01:31 AM, said:

Perhaps they hang out at KHJ's chicken restaurant secret room...hehe...or perhaps at cafe Manolin top floor.....

He also added, "To those friends of mine, I'm just but another ordinary friend. Just like how my friends work, I do even have instances whereby I roast the chickens and prepare the dishes myself, too".

I guess they'll go to JAKSAL :D then after dinner they'll go and drink coffee @CAFE'MANOLIN :P

스카이 ‘이자르’ 판매 호조 힘입어 후속 광고 진행

전자신문 원문 기사전송 2010-11-24 19:28

101124072637_8514832_b.jpg

스카이(대표이사 부회장 박병엽)는 ‘이자르, 여자를 빛나게 하다’라는 슬로건의 이자르(IM-A630K) 후속 광고를 지난 23일부터 온에어했다.

지 난 7월 업계 최초 여성 타겟 스마트폰 ‘이자르’가 출시되면서 ‘스마트, 뷰티를 수혈받다’라는 컨셉의 광고가 온에어된 바 있으나, 일 개통 최대 2천대, 판매량(공급기준) 23만대를 넘어서는 등 뜨거운 반응을 얻고 있는‘이자르’의 인기에 힘입어 후속 광고가 다시 한 번 제작된 것이다.

이렇게 동일한 제품의 후속 광고가 온에어 되는 것은 업계에서도 이례적인 일이며, 출시 이후에도 꾸준한 사랑을 받고 있는 ‘이자르’의 인기를 반증해 주는 것이다.

이번 광고는 ‘이자르’ 광고 모델인 구혜선이 카피라이터로 변신해 광고의 최종 카피를 생각해내는 콘셉트로 제작되었다.

파 스텔 톤과 아기자기한 소품으로 꾸며진 공간에서 구혜선이 색상, 컴팩트한 사이즈, ‘이자르’의 ‘7가지 컬러라이팅’, DMB 기능 등 수 많은‘이자르’의 특징을 생각하면서 최종 카피를 만들어내기 위해 노력하는 모습과 최종 카피인‘이자르, 여자를 빛나게 하다’를 생각해내는 모습이 담겨있다.

최종 카피 ‘이자르, 여자를 빛나게 하다’는 주얼리에서 볼 수 있는 크리스탈 라이팅을 휴대폰 하부 라인에 적용한 ‘이자르’의 ‘7가지 컬러라이팅’에서 모티브를 얻은 것으로, 여성 특화 스마트폰인‘이자르’는 ‘이자르’를 사용하는 여성 소비자를 돋보이게 하는 매력적인 제품이라는 메시지를 전달한다.

한편 지난 7월에 출시된 ‘이자르’는 기존의 기계적이며 투박한 남성중심적 스마트폰 일색에서 크기, 기능 및 디자인 등 모든 면에서 여성 고객의 기호를 고려한 업계 최초 여성 타깃 스마트폰이다..

스 카이(http://www.isky.co.kr) 국내마케팅실장 이용준 상무는“하루에 최대 2천대가 개통되고, 누적 판매량(공급기준)이 23만대를 돌파하며 꾸준한 사랑을 받고 있는 ‘이자르’의 인기에 힘 입어 후속 광고가 제작되었다”라며 “이 광고를 통해 ‘이자르’가 여성 소비자에게 더 큰 관심을 받는 것은 물론 여성 타깃의 아름다운 스마트폰인 ‘이자르’의 콘셉트를 다시 한 번 부각하는 계기가 될 것”이라고 포부를 밝혔다.

http://news.nate.com/view/20101124n23759

-----

SKY Auction Result

137027144cebb35816e8479.jpg

http://www.isky.co.kr/product/auction/auction_list.sky?auctionGoodVO.aIdx=41

11 Family Star Auction Result

123c970c4cebb3a72a1fb00.jpg

http://www.11st.co.kr/event/event.page?evt=11FamilyStarAuction

Guest susAmerica

Thanks siidudul!

name='siidudul' date='24 November 2010 - 09:06 AM' timestamp='1290607597' post='16685418']

스카이 ‘이자르’ 판매 호조 힘입어 후속 광고 진행=SKY Izar presents new CF after gaining motivating strength from its satisfactory sales.

전자신문 원문 기사전송 2010-11-24 19:28

http://nimg.nate.com/orgImg/ei/2010/11/24/101124072637_8514832_b.jpg

스카이(대표이사 부회장 박병엽)는 ‘이자르, 여자를 빛나게 하다’라는 슬로건의 이자르(IM-A630K) 후속 광고를 지난 23일부터 온에어했다.=SKY's Representative VP Park Byung Yub says: "Izar has launched on 23rd a new advertisement slogan, 'Izar makes a woman shine'."

지 난 7월 업계 최초 여성 타겟 스마트폰 ‘이자르’가 출시되면서 ‘스마트, 뷰티를 수혈받다’라는 컨셉의 광고가 온에어된 바 있으나, 일 개통 최대 2천대, 판매량(공급기준) 23만대를 넘어서는 등 뜨거운 반응을 얻고 있는‘이자르’의 인기에 힘입어 후속 광고가 다시 한 번 제작된 것이다. sum: The last July's ad slogan to target woman buyers: 'Izar transfuses smart beauty' had amazing outcome: One day biggest sale of 2000 phones and over 230,000 phones sold. Due to its success, another ad campaign produced. (I am not very good at translating numbers--maybe someone else can take a look.)

이렇게 동일한 제품의 후속 광고가 온에어 되는 것은 업계에서도 이례적인 일이며, 출시 이후에도 꾸준한 사랑을 받고 있는 ‘이자르’의 인기를 반증해 주는 것이다. For a same product to make sequential ad is an unusual activity in the business world. AFter its new launch, it continues to receive much popularity.

이번 광고는 ‘이자르’ 광고 모델인 구혜선이 카피라이터로 변신해 광고의 최종 카피를 생각해내는 콘셉트로 제작되었다. This time, the ad concept involves the Iazr model GHS to become a ad copywriter who is trying to think of the best ad campaign slogan or copy.

파 스텔 톤과 아기자기한 소품으로 꾸며진 공간에서 구혜선이 색상, 컴팩트한 사이즈, ‘이자르’의 ‘7가지 컬러라이팅’, DMB 기능 등 수 많은‘이자르’의 특징을 생각하면서 최종 카피를 만들어내기 위해 노력하는 모습과 최종 카피인‘이자르, 여자를 빛나게 하다’를 생각해내는 모습이 담겨있다. GHS the copywriter is stationed inside a very feminine room with pastel colors with adorable knick-knacks with hue and compact size. GHS pondering over all the qualities of Izar phone: 7 types of color lighting, DMB capability and more so that she can come up with the most appropriate slogan. Then, she does come up with the slogan of : Izar makes a woman shine.

최종 카피 ‘이자르, 여자를 빛나게 하다’는 주얼리에서 볼 수 있는 크리스탈 라이팅을 휴대폰 하부 라인에 적용한 ‘이자르’의 ‘7가지 컬러라이팅’에서 모티브를 얻은 것으로, 여성 특화 스마트폰인‘이자르’는 ‘이자르’를 사용하는 여성 소비자를 돋보이게 하는 매력적인 제품이라는 메시지를 전달한다. sum: The new slogan for Izar received inspiration from the phone's 7 color lighting at the bottom part of the phone. Izar is particularly attractive product for the female consumers.

한편 지난 7월에 출시된 ‘이자르’는 기존의 기계적이며 투박한 남성중심적 스마트폰 일색에서 크기, 기능 및 디자인 등 모든 면에서 여성 고객의 기호를 고려한 업계 최초 여성 타깃 스마트폰이다..Unlike the Iazr's male-targeted phones which is somewhat mechanical and bulky and manly, Izar's female-targeted phones are designed in every ways with women in mind.

스 카이(http://www.isky.co.kr) 국내마케팅실장 이용준 상무는“하루에 최대 2천대가 개통되고, 누적 판매량(공급기준)이 23만대를 돌파하며 꾸준한 사랑을 받고 있는 ‘이자르’의 인기에 힘 입어 후속 광고가 제작되었다”라며 “이 광고를 통해 ‘이자르’가 여성 소비자에게 더 큰 관심을 받는 것은 물론 여성 타깃의 아름다운 스마트폰인 ‘이자르’의 콘셉트를 다시 한 번 부각하는 계기가 될 것”이라고 포부를 밝혔다.=sum: National Marketing Leader Lee YongJoon also gives credit for the amazing popularity of the Izar phone for the new CF. Izar receives much interest from the female consumers and the new ad will further etch the beauty of the smartphone in the consumers.

http://news.nate.com/view/20101124n23759