Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Beauty credit pics with Yoon Sang Hyun

sxc1ht.jpg

2ika1rn.jpg

cr:DC

thanks sue for translations of today's FA at Magic shooting! :D , reminder yuki_akira, please remove the img tag when you quote images during posting it's against soompi rules...thank u :D

Guest susAmerica

There were few other fan accounts of their trip to the set of MAGIC..

They are basically same.

cr. DCinside.

Some of their comments are:

One felt so happy just to have Goo nearby~~so great and unreal!

It also appears that Goo actually spoke with few fans like asking them if they went to school.

The MNET reporter followed Goo around and the DC members think that MNET WIDE may show the interview in few days.

Another commented that she will never complain again that she lives in the rural or suburb area and unable to participate in Goo's activities after looking at the fans who flew over from Japan and Hong Kong to Goo's filming.

Almost every fan accounts loved Director's Goo's shouts of "CUT, LET'S GO, QUIET, LET'S DO IT AGAIN, etc."

They all admired her passion and referred her as the energizer Director Goo~~her voice did not turn hoarse after 12 hours of working and running around and shouting~ respondent to the accounts felt relieved that GHS is so healthy and into her work and wished that they could have heard her loud laughters and her loud commands.

It also seem that all participants were asked not to say a word about the film to anybody.

thanks sue for the translation of FA on Magic shooting. :)

glad to know that Hyesun is energetic and healthy. it must be very tiring for running around and shouting for a whole day, not to mention that she have to keep on doing it until the movie finish filming.

Wow, fans from Hong Kong as well? I hope I know her so she can share her experience with me :lol:

hope MNET will air HS interview soon, can't wait to watch that!

another opportunity for fans participation in Feb?! that's cool, envy those lucky fans~

just wanna say goodnite to all esp. those in spazzbox, it didn't move so I'd say it here~ :)

Guest yuki_akira

hello sunnies

susAmerica thanks for the article on the presence of the fans in the movie filamcion relamente are fortunate

not know how much I envy

but envy the good! ;)

Guest mapleleung

There were few other fan accounts of their trip to the set of MAGIC..

They are basically same.

cr. DCinside.

Some of their comments are:

One felt so happy just to have Goo nearby~~so great and unreal!

It also appears that Goo actually spoke with few fans like asking them if they went to school.

The MNET reporter followed Goo around and the DC members think that MNET WIDE may show the interview in few days.

Another commented that she will never complain again that she lives in the rural or suburb area and unable to participate in Goo's activities after looking at the fans who flew over from Japan and Hong Kong to Goo's filming.

Almost every fan accounts loved Director's Goo's shouts of "CUT, LET'S GO, QUIET, LET'S DO IT AGAIN, etc."

They all admired her passion and referred her as the energizer Director Goo~~her voice did not turn hoarse after 12 hours of working and running around and shouting~ respondent to the accounts felt relieved that GHS is so healthy and into her work and wished that they could have heard her loud laughters and her loud commands.

It also seem that all participants were asked not to say a word about the film to anybody.

thank you sus ^^ i am envy of korean fans...they can take part in the film and stay a long time with HS

HS seems full of energy eventhough she has such a hard work ....i afraid whether her body can suffer lots works ..but according to what korean fans says ,,, i believe HS can control everything......

oh ~ there are two foreign fans join in the film shooting ...KK they are lucky :D

it's happy to see that MNET sent reporter to follow HS's shooting .. i wish to watching the interview soon....

i think HS can finish her film perfectly ...she has many ideas and she know how to achieve her dream step by step ...

at last ,,,thanks your translation again sus... :P you are so kind

I could just imagine the happiness the fans felt when they participated in Director Goo's movie.. i wonder how she sounds like when shouting CUT! and ACTION! sweet and tough combo I think.. I'm glad for the progress of her movie and I wish when they wrapped up the shooting, she can choose her next drama role.. I miss hye sun, the actress..

Guest jellyacez16

hi all! I am very new here and soompi I love Goo Hye Sun, I wish she will do another drama soon! I miss watching her on TV, BOF has finished for over a year now I wish her all the best! Goo Hye Sun is really great! :)

ohhh yeah im from the philippines too....i am also a big fan of goo hye sun

i love her sooo much........ i adore her of what she have,she is a multi talented and gorgeous

hellojea_lah :D Welcome "kababayan" to Hye Sun thread..we have same feelings for Hye Sun..just be aware of soompi rules dear..though i wanna talk w/ fellow sunnies in our dialect, we would be allowed only with translations..feel free to post anytime..you can join also Hye Sun Soompi Fans Club..here`s the link:

Goo Hye Sun Soompi Fans Club

hi all! I am very new here and soompi I love Goo Hye Sun, I wish she will do another drama soon! I miss watching her on TV, BOF has finished for over a year now I wish her all the best! Goo Hye Sun is really great! :)

hi jellyacez16 :D welcome to this thread..wow you`re totally new here..you may post anytime at your convenience..you may also join Hye Sun Soompi Fans Club..i`ve given the link above..

** Happy Weekend Sunnies **

2jbs8x2.jpg

Nov. `09 SOUP Fans Signing

Account from nickname Googoddessofhighest, who participated in GHS’s movie

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhye...page=1&bbs=

Let me summarize today’s happiness.

1.Director Goo has the steel-like physical strength that even the men in their 20’s would cry over and she also is the owner of the super loud and resonant voice.

2. Participating fans’ one audience reaction scene (all feeling self-pity)—when the movie opens, please check it out. Hohoho For this particular scene, both Director Goo and Kim Jung Wook had the sense to yell out ACTION together. Hoho. We felt the burden of the possibility of making mistakes.

3. For about 12 hours from 10 in the morning to 9:30 at night, with her megaphone, Director Goo ran around hastily everywhere, leading everyone. It was a beautiful sight. She even made her own NG’s and laughed her characteristic laughter~~she did not hold back from us her side-splitting laughing sound.

5. Those fans who stayed until the end of filming received Director Goo’s special farewell and special gift. :)

6. There were two fans form Hong Kong and Japan. They really spoke Korean so well. Hoho. A VJ from MNET came and interviewed. Hoho

7. Suh Hyun Jin, Lim Jae Gyu, Kim Jung Wook~~truly actors~~really good looking with small faces.

8. An announcement was made by the fan manager that there will be another opportunity for fans to participate in February as xtra’s.

9. Director’s yells of direction: “Let’s go, Shoot starts, Quiet!, Ready, Call Play, 41-2 good, Action, Cut, Cut---- repeatedly flowed. Hoho

p.s. Please excuse me that I am not allowed to mention a word about the content of the film.

thanks so much sue :D i like everything that Googoddessofhighest shared esp the first line..there is something in that line hehe..he/she`s lucky to be able to participate in the movie..i could feel Hye Sun`s physical & psychological exhaustion with the continuous work load..i just hope she sustains it well.. love the effort & support from the Japan & Hongkong fans & nice to know that there is another chance for other fans to participate again next month..looking forward for the MNET news..but the 4th line interests me more..sorry to cut & bring it down..we did not know that an incident like this happened during Hye Sun`s bday celebration just 2 months ago..i wanna understand now Hye Sun`s preferred get-up during that time as well as during Star Interview & Kim Joon`s musical & maybe also with her other appearances..it is expected for a desirable actress like Hye Sun to have aggressive & extremely devoted followers or could we say "stalker" who might chase her anywhere she goes..i notice also her schedules & travels why it`s being kept that way..she was open & accessible to everyone before this instance happen..it could not be a single person only but at least they could still be controlled & handled properly..really praying for Hye Sun`s safety & comfort..

4. A 4-D and peculiar middle-school student who might have caused an accident thankfully calmed down and cooperated ~this is the student who, uninvited, came up to the glass window of Café Manolin on GHS’s birthday party for the fans and exercised. hohoho (If I remember a fan account correctly, he scared few fans that evening.)

thanks jee, meow & izzri for the pics & sasha for the vid :D

SKONO shoes signed by Hyesun herself!

2dirsyd.jpg

2mnn7fa.jpg

2jcuipl.jpg

http://www.beautifulmarket.org/

헉! 이제 알게 된건데..

여기에 쿠 사인슈즈도 있어요.

2월 1일까지네요. 곧 마감ㅠㅠ

많이들 참여해주세요.

좋은 일에 쓰이는건데.. 이왕이면 높은 가격에 팔리면 좋잖아요.

cr:DC

Oh, Hello smdrma! Thank you for the post!

대만에서 같은 비행기 타고 온 구혜선과 오존 후기&직찍

An after-account of GHS and WuZon who were on the same airplane and pix

Coincidentally GHS and Wuzon rode on the same airplane on the Jan.15th en route Korea. GHS was returning to Korea after making MV with Fahrenheit members and Wuzon of Fahrenheit was on his way to Korea to attend the Asia Model Award Ceremony in Seoul. Not too long ago, Wuzon also referred to the coincidence in his interview in Taiwan.

Below is an account from a Korean fan of Fahrenheit who also was on the same plane ride with GHS and Wuzon.

Before deplaning, Wuzon gave a prepared gift to GHS and both had a short conversation. The fan remarked that the gift was inside a vinyl bag and could not see everything; she thinks she saw a cup ramen and other things that she could not make out. ke The fan heard that Wuzon loves to eat a lot. The fan is thinking, for a very good looking guy, he is also such a nice and warm person. He is so considerate and sensible enough to prepare gifts that includes food. (In the news article, Wuzon mentioned that he wished that GHS had enough time so that she can be introduced to 牛肉麵(중국라면)과 蚵仔煎(어아지엔)=Chinese Ramen and Uh Ah Ji En. Perhaps he put some samples in the vinyl bag? If he did not know that GHS would be on the same plane with him, perhaps he took some of the food he took for himself to Korea and shared it with GHS because he really wnated her to try them? kekeke)

Before the Award Ceremony, the fan heard that Wuzon spoke with a Korean News reporter and stated that GHS is kind and smart and he hopes that he may get a chance to act with her one day.

It feels so good to hear that these Taiwan and Korean stars, in their first meeting, are so kind to each other and were able to have a good time working together as well.

sue, sorry to cut your post short..thanks again :D very nice of Wu Zun/Chun to do such sweet act..he`s consistent of stating good things regarding Hye Sun..probably Wu Chun knows Hye Sun`s flight sched & better idea that he took the same flight..the coincidence is the sched of Hye Sun`s flight back to Korea & Wu Chun`s timely winning & attendance to the model award also in Korea..who knows one day, both could really work together :)

i can`t recall how many times i`ve watched Jandi in BOF but i never thought of scrutinizing over her working apron..recently, i`ve found a blog which the owner posted 4 different designs of Jandi`s apron that she spotted ( very sharp eyes hehehe)..in the pic, looks like the 2nd & last pic is quite the same..

vh6j45.jpg

source : Just Click Here

hi jee & everyone in the spazzbox :D

Guest yuki_akira

GHSfan thanks for the link

and I read the article

of the five times he had seen boys before flowers

I had given any account of that detail :rolleyes:

Guest susAmerica

Few more fan accounts from those who attended the Magic filming session appeared in DCinside.

They are all so long that I will just summarize as they are very alike. One thing characteristic of these fan accts is that they describe their long and difficult commute to the film location (usu. taking over an hour) and how their day at the location involved so much wating in between filming. Yet, at the end, they all say how happy they were to be a part of the movie and how good it was to hear and see GHS in action as a director. Also, they all say that they are going to return as x-tra in February.I would probably feel the same way if I atteded it. :)

cr. http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhye...page=2&bbs=

~The film location was inside a warm theatre in Ilsan, called AhRamNooRi SaeRaSae Theatre.

~The staff were very kind and welcoming.

~Light breakfast beverages, full lunch and dinner were served.

~Although they wore told to come at 10:30AM, they all had to wait, have lunch around 11:30 and then participate in filming.

I did not hear any complaints from the accounts.

~It seems that one person was asked to leave.

~The YG fan manager (female) gave some guidelines such as: 1. no picture or video taking allowed as this is not a fan meeting but a way to help GHS with her work 2.No individual activities were allowed 3. Feb 21 would most likely be the last day to film and it might be that day that another chance for fan participation may occur.(Feb 21 is a Sunday and that means more people may be able to participate. Most people could not attend due to Jan 29 being a Friday.)

~About 33 people came to participate~~much more male students than females. Many fan cafe people knew each other and some have seen each other through other activities involving GHS. They sat in a circle to chat while waiting for action.

~The fans were seated in such a way during the filming so that the number of people present did not look sparse. The initial filming took from 12pm for about 3~4hours. They basically had to sit and listen to the actors perform on stage. Films were taken at many different angles even for just one scene so that one time the fans only saw the back of the actors and then finally the front. (wow, filming for a movie must be so detailed, long and arduous.)

~there was another separate group of college students who were already in the film spot when the rest of the fans came in to do their work. The fans found out that these students were from GHS's college Seoul Art College who came to lend a hand to their famous Sunbae Goo.

~When the fans were able to see the front of the actors, they witnessed the actual acting being filmed. (I guess that is why they are not allowed to talk about the film to anyone outside!)

~Goo once in a while appeard on stage wearing her long black parka coat, like the one she wore during the filming of BOF. Her energy, laughter, her commands were all very comforting and wonderful to see and hear.

~At one time, the fans moved closer to the stage area and witnessed Goo even more close-up. One saw the skinny yet energetic Goo talking and directing and wanted to throw a big hug for GHS and wondered how come she has such feelings when she herself is a female.

~Inside where the filming took place had no heating yet the fan noticed the passion and energy in all the actors and staff and the fans sitting as audience without a complaint and were very impressed.

~The fan noticed that most of the staff were in their 20's.

~This fan also felt the warmth in the eyes of the two male actors (Kim Jung Wook and Lim JI Gyu) as they listened carefully to Goo's instructions. The two male actors and Goo interacted nicely.

~At 6PM, GHS in her loud voice told the audience to enjoy their dinner. At this time, actor Lim Ji Gyu joined the fans for dinner and showed much kindness to them that they were all impressed and many asked for his autographs. Lim was described as a man with huge eyes and looking like a young prince. After dinner, he took pic with the fans and showed much kindness to the fans who especially came all the way from Hong Kong and Japan. Fans wished big fighting for the actors and the success of the MAGIC while Lim was with them. (WOW, that is very nice of Lim Ji Gyu to do that. I wonder if it was planned by him and the director as he is not very familiar face to the general public. Whether it is or not---very good PR work!!!)

~During dinner, a manager came down to get his plate of food before Director Goo, but did not linger as asked by fans to do~~they say he ran away saying that he is doing some kind of betting with the rest of the staff using rock, paper and scissor. (that is funny! Staff interaction must be very intense and yet fun. NO wonder GHS once said in CeCi interview that she just loves wroking with group of people even though most of the time they are arguing~she just loves the process to get to the results.)

~The evening filming went well. The fans as audience had to do some acting involving clapping and some facial expressions. Goo expressed her gratitude to them for acting so well and the fans only gave embarassed smiles.

~MNET cameraman also interviewed the fans asking them how did they come here today, how they became Goo's fans, what is it like to see GHS as a director and not actor having such a booming voice, and asking for a word of encouragement for the Magic Team. The fans were told that MNET will broadcast their program when the advertising for the Magic starts to come out~~(oh this many mean that the MNET most likely will not show their film next week???)

~One also mentioned that there was another camera person who only followed GHS around all day long---they think they are making a film about making of Magic as well. That sounds wonderful~~when Magic comes out as DVD with BTS, right?

~The manager asked the fans if they could stay until 10pm or later. The fan was amazed at the sincere dedication of all the GHS fans because the last bus leaving for Seoul was at 10PM and none of them left but stayed. At about 10pm all the fans were greeted warmly by GHS who thanked them and wishing the fans a safe trip back home. It appears that some fans had to stay at a motel until the next day to go home. (What a dedication!!)

~The fan remembers the thin and prettier-than-actors Director Goo in her jeans and white shirt and a ribbon and her passion and the hard working staff and the actors.

~Director Goo ran around with a red megaphone all day long but because her voice was so loud and energetic that she really did not need the microphone at all.

~Another fan, as well as many other fans, stated that they just loved GHS's booming directorial commands. One time, two fans heard Director Goo yell to Director Jo saying that he needs to confess asap that he likes her already. " 갈게요~컷! 죄송합니다, 한번 더 갈게요~ 조감독님 고백하세요, 저 좋아한다고..."

~Another fan must have gotten curious who this Director Jo is and here is his pic: they also worked together in the making of Cheerful Caretaker.

cr.http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=109842&page=2&bbs=

viewimage3b88805.jpg

오옷! 왼쪽 남자분 ~ 지금 요술 조감독님 ㅎㅎ

어제 혜선감독님 조감독님하고 막 장난치시는데~

혜선누나 왈 '조감독님이 나 한테 고백했어~ 나 좋아한데 ㅎㅇㄹㄴㄹㄴㅇㄹㄶㄷ' 라고 하시면서 좋아하심ㅎ 부럽 ~~~~~~~~~~ The man on the left is the Magic's Director Jo.

Yesterday (at the film location) I saw Director HS and Director Jo being playful together~ Hye Sun noona joyfully said that 'Director Jo confessed to me~~that he likes me.' (no other fans wrote this part so I am not sure how true it is but it is so very interesting!!!! I really wonder if Director Jo might be the ONE that GHS talked with the Tarot Reader about back in FEB, 2009??? Or was GHS just being very playful like she was with Driector Lee Min Woo of BOF?? Very curious, INDEED!)

I read the responses to the post about GHS and Director Jo and the two fans who attended the filming of MAGIC also agreed that both GHS and Director Jo looked very close on the set.

Guest mapleleung

Few more fan accounts from those who attended the Magic filming session appeared in DCinside.

They are all so long that I will just summarize as they are very alike. One thing characteristic of these fan accts is that they describe their long and difficult commute to the film location (usu. taking over an hour) and how their day at the location involved so much wating in between filming. Yet, at the end, they all say how happy they were to be a part of the movie and how good it was to hear and see GHS in action as a director. Also, they all say that they are going to return as x-tra in February.I would probably feel the same way if I atteded it. :)

cr. http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhye...page=2&bbs=

~The film location was inside a warm theatre in Ilsan, called AhRamNooRi SaeRaSae Theatre.

~The staff were very kind and welcoming.

~Light breakfast beverages, full lunch and dinner were served.

~Although they wore told to come at 10:30AM, they all had to wait, have lunch around 11:30 and then participate in filming.

I did not hear any complaints from the accounts.

~It seems that one person was asked to leave.

~The YG fan manager (female) gave some guidelines such as: 1. no picture or video taking allowed as this is not a fan meeting but a way to help GHS with her work 2.No individual activities were allowed 3. Feb 21 would most likely be the last day to film and it might be that day that another chance for fan participation may occur.(Feb 21 is a Sunday and that means more people may be able to participate. Most people could not attend due to Jan 29 being a Friday.)

~About 33 people came to participate~~much more male students than females. Many fan cafe people knew each other and some have seen each other through other activities involving GHS. They sat in a circle to chat while waiting for action.

~The fans were seated in such a way during the filming so that the number of people present did not look sparse. The initial filming took from 12pm for about 3~4hours. They basically had to sit and listen to the actors perform on stage. Films were taken at many different angles even for just one scene so that one time the fans only saw the back of the actors and then finally the front. (wow, filming for a movie must be so detailed, long and arduous.)

~there was another separate group of college students who were already in the film spot when the rest of the fans came in to do their work. The fans found out that these students were from GHS's college Seoul Art College who came to lend a hand to their famous Sunbae Goo.

~When the fans were able to see the front of the actors, they witnessed the actual acting being filmed. (I guess that is why they are not allowed to talk about the film to anyone outside!)

~Goo once in a while appeard on stage wearing her long black parka coat, like the one she wore during the filming of BOF. Her energy, laughter, her commands were all very comforting and wonderful to see and hear.

~At one time, the fans moved closer to the stage area and witnessed Goo even more close-up. One saw the skinny yet energetic Goo talking and directing and wanted to throw a big hug for GHS and wondered how come she has such feelings when she herself is a female.

~Inside where the filming took place had no heating yet the fan noticed the passion and energy in all the actors and staff and the fans sitting as audience without a complaint and were very impressed.

~The fan noticed that most of the staff were in their 20's.

~This fan also felt the warmth in the eyes of the two male actors (Kim Jung Wook and Lim JI Gyu) as they listened carefully to Goo's instructions. The two male actors and Goo interacted nicely.

~At 6PM, GHS in her loud voice told the audience to enjoy their dinner. At this time, actor Lim Ji Gyu joined the fans for dinner and showed much kindness to them that they were all impressed and many asked for his autographs. Lim was described as a man with huge eyes and looking like a young prince. After dinner, he took pic with the fans and showed much kindness to the fans who especially came all the way from Hong Kong and Japan. Fans wished big fighting for the actors and the success of the MAGIC while Lim was with them. (WOW, that is very nice of Lim Ji Gyu to do that. I wonder if it was planned by him and the director as he is not very familiar face to the general public. Whether it is or not---very good PR work!!!)

~During dinner, a manager came down to get his plate of food before Director Goo, but did not linger as asked by fans to do~~they say he ran away saying that he is doing some kind of betting with the rest of the staff using rock, paper and scissor. (that is funny! Staff interaction must be very intense and yet fun. NO wonder GHS once said in CeCi interview that she just loves wroking with group of people even though most of the time they are arguing~she just loves the process to get to the results.)

~The evening filming went well. The fans as audience had to do some acting involving clapping and some facial expressions. Goo expressed her gratitude to them for acting so well and the fans only gave embarassed smiles.

~MNET cameraman also interviewed the fans asking them how did they come here today, how they became Goo's fans, what is it like to see GHS as a director and not actor having such a booming voice, and asking for a word of encouragement for the Magic Team. The fans were told that MNET will broadcast their program when the advertising for the Magic starts to come out~~(oh this many mean that the MNET most likely will not show their film next week???)

~One also mentioned that there was another camera person who only followed GHS around all day long---they think they are making a film about making of Magic as well. That sounds wonderful~~when Magic comes out as DVD with BTS, right?

~The manager asked the fans if they could stay until 10pm or later. The fan was amazed at the sincere dedication of all the GHS fans because the last bus leaving for Seoul was at 10PM and none of them left but stayed. At about 10pm all the fans were greeted warmly by GHS who thanked them and wishing the fans a safe trip back home. It appears that some fans had to stay at a motel until the next day to go home. (What a dedication!!)

~The fan remembers the thin and prettier-than-actors Director Goo in her jeans and white shirt and a ribbon and her passion and the hard working staff and the actors.

~Director Goo ran around with a red megaphone all day long but because her voice was so loud and energetic that she really did not need the microphone at all.

~Another fan, as well as many other fans, stated that they just loved GHS's booming directorial commands. One time, two fans heard Director Goo yell to Director Jo saying that he needs to confess asap that he likes her already. " 갈게요~컷! 죄송합니다, 한번 더 갈게요~ 조감독님 고백하세요, 저 좋아한다고..."

~Another fan must have gotten curious who this Director Jo is and here is his pic: they also worked together in the making of Cheerful Caretaker.

cr.http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=109842&page=2&bbs=

viewimage3b88805.jpg

오옷! 왼쪽 남자분 ~ 지금 요술 조감독님 ㅎㅎ

어제 혜선감독님 조감독님하고 막 장난치시는데~

혜선누나 왈 '조감독님이 나 한테 고백했어~ 나 좋아한데 ㅎㅇㄹㄴㄹㄴㅇㄹㄶㄷ' 라고 하시면서 좋아하심ㅎ 부럽 ~~~~~~~~~~ The man on the left is the Magic's Director Jo.

Yesterday (at the film location) I saw Director HS and Director Jo being playful together~ Hye Sun noona joyfully said that 'Director Jo confessed to me~~that he likes me.' (no other fans wrote this part so I am not sure how true it is but it is so very interesting!!!! I really wonder if Director Jo might be the ONE that GHS talked with the Tarot Reader about back in FEB, 2009??? Or was GHS just being very playful like she was with Driector Lee Min Woo of BOF?? Very curious, INDEED!)

I read the responses to the post about GHS and Director Jo and the two fans who attended the filming of MAGIC also agreed that both GHS and Director Jo looked very close on the set.

thank you sus ^^ ..it's a long article ~! thank you for your hard working translation :P

after reading the article ,, the first feeling gives to me is HS is a prepense ..

her spirit encourage her team members ..that's great ,,,a team needs a spiritual leader.....this is director Goo

thanks to all kindness korean fans, they show their best support to HS...

oh ~!sad to hear the MNET interview may postpone...but it doesn't matter,,, the film is much important

thank you sus^^ ..have a nice day

thanks sue for another great fan account~ :) It's great that Hyesun has a good professional relationships with her co-stars and her team, about her closeness with Director Jo, I think that is same during MNET japan BOF Making during new caleondonia filming during break, Hyesun asks the "cameraman/making ahjussi" who does he like from all them (BOF cast), I think HS likes to have fun every once in awhile even when working, so they won't be too serious or feeling stress :D Hyesun brings a positive energy, I'm not surprised she is close with her cast members and also the crew. I remember in her interviews after BOF she said, she will miss not only the cast but the crew because they have become close to her and friendships have been formed :)

24pdk4h.jpg

98vkgg.jpg

일본 지바 롯데 김태균 선수 기사 중에 쿠 이름이 나와서..

내용인즉슨, 한국기사에도 보도된바 있지만 김태균 선수가 ㄱㅌㅎ팬이라고 밝힌바 있고

지바 롯데구단측에서 당근전략으로 김태균선수가 4월 MVP가 되면

좋아하는 한류여배우를 초대해 홈구장에서 시구를 부탁할 예정이다 뭐 그런 내용.

한국기사에서는 ㄱㅌㅎ-ㅊㅈㅇ등이라고 나왔었는데

한국에서 인용된 일본 신문에서는 쿠도 언급이 되었다는..

그리고

Goddessku=여신쿠

cr: DC,http://www.chunichi.co.jp/chuspo/article/npb/news/CK2010012902000122.html

can't believe that ghs is trying directing now?

hey there~~yes Hyesun has been busy focusing on her directing acitivities for now, in fact this will be her 2nd movie project after her short film "Cheerful Caretaker" that she has worked on 2008.