Voice out through Voting

1. KBS ♥ popularity award for Actress ♥

2. KBS ♥ Couples choice ♥

3.tvian poll

4.Innolife's female Drama talent

5.Female hallyu star

6.Best kissing Scene

:)fr: GHSfan

Let us vote for Hye sun in the links given, you can even post a message if you want..to understand better & for translation purposes, you can use the site www.translate.google.com..(remember this is a Japanese poll)

note: in order for your vote to be counted, don`t forget to enable your vote..innolife will automatically send a confirmation message to the email address you provided in the voting process..in innolife`s mail/message at the lower area there`s a link (the longer one) given thus to enable your vote ..just follow the instructions.

ATTENTION : EVERYONE :D

take it from Sue`s line :

I know we cannot say too much on the thread about voting, but let's do it everyday like brushing teeth and eating our meals.haha.

PLEASE VOTE !!! VOTE !!! VOTE !!! :D

for TVian, for votes update as seen in pic below, Hye Sun`s votes should still go higher in category #5 so we need to really vote closely..with category #10, Hye Sun is so far leading but we should not be fully satisfied as of now since the gap is still close..i advice if better you have Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc. so you could vote 3x or more for the categories that Hye Sun is included..

x3aeyb.jpg

with, Innolife polls, so far Hye Sun is leading in 2 categories but again we still need your votes..

for KBS polls, so far, we don`t have any idea on the votes standing..actually, at last i decided finally yesterday to email my SSS ID to KBS & waiting for any confirmation message to arrive the soonest..we are many sunnies here actually having troubles on the registration <_<

EDIT:

you could also participate in this Mexican poll..i think you could vote as many times as you want within the day..Hye Sun is leading here also so we should be happy about it & join :D

Doramaniacas.blogspot-Mexican Poll

thanks for the vids sas & phanlinh!! Another great news! Hyesun's short film "Cheerful Caretaker" has been invited by the officials for the 3rd China Mobile International Film Festival! :D So happy for her!! congrats HS!!! More and more oppurtunities for her and she totally deserves it because she's very dedicated to her work and hardworker! :D

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20091216n13083

minjee, thanks so much for this very overwhelming news for Hye Sun`s short film :D her work is being recognized everywhere & this time from China..hope she attends that 3rd China Mobile International Film Festival..this is one great recognition for her worth not just as an actress but a director this time..Go Hye Sun dear !!! Congratulations !!! you deserve all of these good things coming your way..we`re so happy for you..we pray for more of your success in the future but i think more on your happiness this time..good luck & GOD bless :D

Guest susAmerica

name='natali' date='Dec 16 2009, 08:34 AM' post='15103883']

thanks for all pics,vid and news translate :D

this is FA @ TLJ event from dcmember binijini~.to sue our translator we need your help hehehe :) thanks for advance ;)

Thanks natalie for the fan account of the TLJ party.

쿠갤횽들~방가~^^ Hello members!

기온이 뚝~~떨어졌는데..다들 무사하신지..Temperature dropped. You all OK?

공홈이벤트에 응모했는데~덜컥 당첨이 되서 어제 뚜레쥬르 송년파티에 다녀왔어~

I applied and was selected so I just came back from TLJ year-end party~

기쁘면서도 한편으론 걱정이.......평일저녁크리...ㅜㅜ

I was very happy but on the other hand I was worried since it is on a week night,,,

하지만~안가면 후회할것 같아서~언능 다녀왔지~

But I went because I know I would regret if I did not go~

혼자서 뻘쭘하게 어떻게 갈까..하고 고민했었는데..전날 공카에 들어가니 회원분중에 당첨된 분이 있더라고~

I was worried about going there alone, but I found another member who was also selected~

그래서 홍대입구역에서 만나 같이 가게 되었지~

So, we met up at the entrance to Hong Dae and went in together~

홍대는 첨이기도 하고..길이 복잡하여~그 친구들 아녔으면..헤맸을지도 몰라~

It was my first time to Hong Dae..road was complicated~If not for the member friend, I might have been lost~

휘슬소리~혀니혀니~~고마워~~담에 맛난거 사준다고 약속했는데~ㅎㅎ

(nicknames) Whistle Sound~ HyuniHyuni~~Thank you~I promised to buy them something delicious next time.

6시까지 오라는 메세지에 일찍 갔더니..아직 셋팅도 다 안된 조금은 어수선한 상태..

The start time was at 6PM so we went early,,,but they weren't even ready with the setting and somewhat disorderly...

기자들도 많고~방송국 카메라도 많고~앞에 포토존에 우루루 몰려 앉은 기자분들~~

There were lots of reporters~even los of TV ~studio cameras~they all set in the front at the photo zone~

울쿠를 담으려고~ㅎㅎ

to capture our Goo~hoho

저녁시간이라서 뚜레쥬르에서 준비한 간단한 식사거리로 요기를 하고~

Because it is dinner time. TLJ prepared a simple meals for the guests~

7시부터 시작된 송년회 행사~

The party started at 7 PM~

개그콘서트에서 낯익던 헬스보이 이승윤씨와 송병철씨가 MC를 보려고 나오고~

The familiar comedians from Gag Concerts, the 'healthboy' Lee Seung Yoon and Song Byung Chul were MC's~

역시나 개그맨들이셔서 넘넘 재밌게 말씀들을 잘하셔서~

They were just so funny~gagmen are different~

덕분에 많이 웃었네~ㅎㅎ

Thanks to them, I laughed a lot~hoho

드뎌~울 쿠가 샤방한 웃음으로 등장하고~~~~

Finally~our Goo made an entrance with her pretty smile~~~~~

두MC분들 정신을 못차리시더군~

The two MC's could not get a hold on themselves~~

당연하지~!!!!

Of course!!!!

인사말과 몇가지 질문들이 오가고~뚜레씨엡에 나오는 곰돌이도 등장~~^.^

They made some greeting remarks~even the TLJ bear came out~

그런데..아뿔사...곰돌이와 댄스를 보여달라했는데...

However,,sadly,,,they were asked to show a dance with the bear,,,

울 쿠는 준비가 되었으나~그..곰돌이 그냥 하루 알바였던게야~

Our Goo was all prepared to do the dance~but the bear was not the regular TLJ bear~it was just working for the day~

(뚜레씨엡의 곰돌이가 아니어서 댄스를 모른다는~~ㅋㅋ)

(Because it was not the regular TLJ bear, it did not know the dance~~keke)

눈도 안보여서..내려가면서..넘어질뻔~~덕분에 웃음이 빵빵 터졌지~

The bear could not even see well through its bear eyes,,,almost fell~~Thanks to it, we all exploded in laughter~

이승윤씨가 자꾸만 눈을 맞추고 얘기하니..죽겠다고...빠져들어가겠다고~~~ㅋㅋ

The MC Lee Seoung Yoon said that because Goo was talking to him making such good eye contacts...he cannot stand it,,because he felt like he might fall into them~~~keke

(암요~당연하지요~~그 맘 안다고요~~~~ㅎㅎㅎ)

(Sure~Of course~~I understand how he feels~~hohoho)

송병철씨는 자기는 눈을 안맞춰준다고 샘을 내자~키가 안맞아서 그런다고~ㅋ

MC Song Byung Chul complained and expressed jealousy because Goo was not making much eye contacts with him~~Goo said it is because of the difference in their heights~ke

(이승윤씨가 키가 작잖아요~)

(MC Lee Seung Yoon is short~) so, song byung chul is the tall, young and handsomer one.

그리고 울 쿠에게 작년 크리스마스때 뭐했냐고..

They asked out Goo what she did last Christmas,,,

울쿠가 꽃보다남자 촬영하고 있었다고~

OUr Goo said she was busy filming BOF~

그럼 올해는 무슨 계획이 있냐고~

What is her plan for this Christmas~

올해는 아직 계획이 없다고~

She still does not have any plan yet~

만약에...두 MC중에 누구랑 같이 보내고 싶냐고~

If,,,she is to choose between two MC's to spend the holidays~

울 쿠가 답하길..송병철씨가 개그콘서트에서 보니..애교가 많더라~그래서 송병철씨를 택하겠다~ㅋ

Our Goo answered,,,She saw Song Byung Chul (the tall and good looking one) in Gag concerts and saw that he has so much courteous and winsome ways~So, she chose song Byung Chul~ke

그리고 다정한 사람이 좋다고~

then, Goo added that she likes kind and affectionate people~

이승윤씨 살짝 삐지고~나중엔 송병철씨와 넘 다정하다며 자기랑 자리 바꿔달라고 해서 결국은 쿠 옆으로 왔다능~ㅋ

MC Lee Seung Yoon was slightly pissed off~later, he complained that Goo was too close to Song BC and insisted that Song switch places with him, so then LeeSY stood next to Goo~ke

두 MC분들 덕분에 화기애애~~덕분에 울 쿠가 많이 웃을수 있어서 넘 넘 고마웠어~

Thanks to those two MC's, such nice and harmonious atmosphere~~thanks to them, our Goo laughed a lot and I am very thankful for that~

쿠가 웃으면~나도 따라서 환하게 웃게되는건...당연한가~~???ㅎㅎㅎ

When Goo laughs~I cannot help but laugh with her so happily,,,is that normal~~???hohoho

개콘을 그동안 등한시했는데~이번주엔 챙겨보겠음~

Recently I have neglected Gag concerts~ I am going to watch for them this week~

그리고..이어서..뚜레쥬르 파티쉐분이 나오시고~케익만들기가 시작~

Following that,,The TLJ chef came out to make a cake~

처음 만들어보는 케익이라며..열심히 데코레이션을 하는 쿠~

Goo says it is her first time making a cake and she worked hard at her decoration~

자꾸만 산을 만든다며..웃음짓더니..나중에 완성된걸 보니~크리스마스 트리~!!!

She insists that she is making a mountain while smiling,,,when it was completed~a Christmas tree~!!!

쿠는 민망하여 주저 앉았지만.. 내가 보기에도 정말 트리던데~ㅎㅎ

She sat down pitifully....it really looked like a tree to me~hohho

계획성있게 만든건데~~^^

I really thought she decorated it well~~

아래에선 나와 휘슬소리,혀니혀니,살바포르님이 함께 케익데코를 하고~

Below the stage, , me, Whistle Sound , hyunihyuni and Shalbaporu decorated cakes together~

기자분이 사진도 찍어주시고~

The reporter even took out picture~

(이거 나오면 안되는데..ㅠㅠ 뭔생각으로 찍은거여..ㅠㅠ)

(Uh Oh, I can't be on the pic,,Why did he do it,,,)

그렇게 구혜선과 함께 크리스마스 케익만들기는 거의 마지막을 향해가고~

That is how I spent the time with GHS, making a cake, and lastly~

근데..혜선이가 케익을 다 만들고는 갑자기 케익을 뚝~자르는 거야..

But then, Hye Sun started to cut her cake that she made,,,,,

다들 왜그러냐고...울 쿠가 기자분들 드릴려고 그런다고~~^^

When they asked her why she is doing that,,,our Goo wanted to give some cake to the reporters~~

(마음씀씀이가 어찌나 이쁜지~)

(She has such a pretty heart~)

앞에 앉은 기자분도 한입드시고~빠띠쉐분도 한입드시고~이승윤씨~송병철씨도 울 쿠가 직접 한입씩 쏙~~넣어드렸지~

The reporter in the front had a bite~the chef had a bite~our Goo personally fed even the two MC's~~

부럽당~부럽당~~나도~나도~~!!!!!

I am so envious~envious~me too~me too~~!!!

이제 케익데코가 다 끝나고~세팀을 뽑아서 상품권 선물 증정하고..마지막으로 포토존에서 사진찍고~

After the cake decorations~new teams were picked for the gift certificates,,,at the end, more photos at the photo zone~

혹시나 했지만..뽑히지는 못하고~그래도 공카동생들과 즐거운 시간이었네~

I was hoping but did not get selected~even so, I had a great time with other members~

이모팬과 스스럼없이 함께 해준 공카 동생들(?)조카들~~ㅋㅋ

고마웠고~담에 이모가 맛난걸로 쏠께~^^

to my fan cafe dongsang(?), neices~~thanks for acting so natural and free with this aunt fan~next time I will treat you all to something delicious.

울 쿠가 마지막 인사를 하고 떠난후..

Our Goo said her last greeting and left,,,,

그뒤로 아이스크림 만들기와 인디밴드 공연도 있었는데..좀 아쉽지만~또 다음을 기약해야하기에~^^

먼저 나와야했지~

날씨는 넘 추웠지만..돌아오는 마음을 넘 따뜻했던 날이었어~

After that there was making of the ice cream activity and and the Indi Band also came out to perform....Regrettably, I had to leave first~ although the weather was cold, it was the kind of a day where I felt warm leaving the party~

이상 늘어지는 후기 끝~~^^

The end~~

Guest susAmerica

cr. http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhye...page=3&bbs=

viewimage23d405c7.jpg

A DC member posted an opinion by someone (maybe or maybe not a fan)~source posted below

구혜선은 만능 엔터네이너군요 =ㅁ= GHS does seem a multi-talented entertainer.

2009년 단편영화중 수상을했던 영화 몇편을 모아서 보여주는 단편상상극장을 보고왔어요~

사실 그중에 구혜선이 연출한 영화가 있어서 그걸 보는게 목적이었지만;;

I went to the Short Film Imagination Theatre where several 2009 award winning short films were being shown. Honestly, I went there because I really wanted to see GHS's short film.

구혜선이 영화연출은 했다는건 방송에서 몇번말해서 아는분 많겠네요

금잔디가 해봤자 얼마나 했겠어, 뭐 솔직히이랬는데

I am sure that many of you heard on TV several times that GHS directed a short film.

I thought to myself, how good can Geum Jandi really be anyway---that was how I thought.

오,,, 생각외로 너무괜찮았어요 Oh,,,,but it was so much better than I thought.

부산아시아영화제 관객상탔다는데, 영화보기전에는 유명세로 탔겠지,,했는데 탈만하더라는..

I heard that her film won the Pusan Asia Film Festival Audience Award, but I just thought that people gave it to her because she is famous,,,but 탈만하더라는=maybe it means that s/he was wrong about her film.

솔직히 단편영화는 짧아도 정말 시간안간다고 느낄정도로 재미없는게 많은데 영화도 예쁘고 스토리도 잘넘어가서 재미있게 봤어요 Honestly, many short films can be boring even though they are very short. However, her film was 'pretty' (i.e.well-made) and the story flowed very well that I enjoyed it.

유지태도 그렇고 구혜선까지 기대되는 차세대 감독이 한명늘었다는 ^^

Yoo Ji Tae and now Goo Hye Sun are highly anticipated to be the new generation directors.

전에 음반도 냈었다고 한거같은데,,

I heard that she even composed for a musical CD,,,

찾아보니까 첼리스트의 이야기를다룬 장편,상업영화를 준비하고 있다고 하네요 =ㅁ=

I looked it up and found out that she is preparing for a commercial, full-length film about a cellist.얼굴도 예쁘고-_- 연기에 음반에 거기다 영화감독까지;; 대단하네,,

Not only is she pretty ----but she also acts, composes and now directs movies;;amazing,,,,

나랑 나이차이도 얼마 안나는데;; she and I are not even that far apart in age;;;

[출처]=[source] http://cafe.daum.net/yeuwoobi/B6lZ/21477

Best of Everything to you GHS in your upcoming movie, MAGIC!

Guest susAmerica

Thanks Minjee for the information below! GHS is going to China on December 17th to show her short film! Congratulations GHS!

name='minjee' date='Dec 16 2009, 01:14 AM' post='15101794']

thanks for the vids sas & phanlinh!! Another great news! Hyesun's short film "Cheerful Caretaker" has been invited by the officials for the 3rd China Mobile International Film Festival! :D So happy for her!! congrats HS!!! More and more oppurtunities for her and she totally deserves it because she's very dedicated to her work and hardworker! :D

구혜선 연출작 '유쾌한 도우미', 中영화제 초청

5lbgb7.jpg

구혜선이 감독 데뷔 후 처음으로 해외 영화제에 공식 초청됐다.

For the first time after her dubut as a director, GHS has been formally invited to the overseas film association.

16일 YG엔터테인먼트에 따르면 구혜선은 오는 17일, 18일 양일간 중국 심천시 심천대학교에서 열리는 제3회 차이나 모바일 영화제에 자신의 첫 단편 영화 연출작인 '유쾌한 도우미'로 공식 초청됐다. On December 16th, YG states that GHS has been invited to attend the 3rd China Mobile Film Association which will be held at Shim Chun si Shim Chun University on the 17th and the 18th.

구혜선의 영화가 해외 영화제에 초대된 것은 이번이 처음으로, 그는 17일 '유쾌한 도우미' 상영에 맞춰 영화제에 참석할 예정이다. This is her first formal invitation by another country's film association. Her short film will be shown on the 17th and GHS is planning leave for China in time to attend the screening.

'유쾌한 도우미'는 구혜선이 직접 감독, 시나리오에 참여해 인간의 죽음에 대한 이야기를 그린 14분짜리 단편 영화로 부산아시아단편영화제, 부천국제영화제, 아시아나국제단편영화제 등에 소개되며 국내 영화 마니아들의 관심을 모았다.<Cheerful CAretaker> is a 14 minutes short film personally directed and written by GHS and is a story about human death. National movie lovers have shown much interest in GHS as she showed her film in (by invitation) PUSAN Asia Short Film Festival, Puchon International Film Festival, and Asiana International Short Film Festival.

구혜선은 부산아시아단편영화제에서 '유쾌한 도우미'로 관객상을 수상했을 뿐만 아니라 '제7회 아시아 나국제단편영화제'에서는 공식 트레일러를 연출하는 등 앞으로의 성장가능성을 인정받기도 했다.GHS not only won the Audience Award at the Pusan Asia Short Film Festival but she also directed the trailer for the 7th Asiana INternational Short Film Festival and has received praise as one of the directors of the future.

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20091216n13083

thanks ledieumkieu for the other TLJ pics! Sue for sharing the DC fan account! :) I'm so happy Hyesun is also being recognised by China Int'l Short film festival so now it's confirmed that she will be going to China today! :D

25u1lxc.jpg

t56gif.jpg

cr:DC

thanks sas, tracie & nat for the pics :D On nate websites there's articles about HS attending the China Film Festival today so for now, we'll just and see if there will be any updates about Hyesun's trip to Shenzhen, China anytime soon! :) Oh Goo Hye Sun's FC is on the What's HOT section! congrats and thanks to everyone who have joined the FC! I'm so happy more and more are joining there! Last night was a fun convo getting to know more and more sunnies!

sorry to repost this pic....but the first time I saw this I thought "Wow! what a cute and happy family!" hahaha! it's adorable! :)

mkxe7s.jpg

so many cute pics of HS from TLJ event and HS looks radiantly beautiful

and the cake i also want to eat that looks delicious

and HS i'm so proud of her having the warm and precious heart she cut the cake

and shared it to the reporters how kind HS is......

yeay minjee the FC of HS is in the hot section thanks for creating it for all of us

and also there's someone who created a picture thread for her cyworld

pics that wa posted here pages back and happy to see wonderful replies from

the photo thread

here's the link http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=323627

so many cute pics of HS from TLJ event and HS looks radiantly beautiful

and the cake i also want to eat that looks delicious

and HS i'm so proud of her having the warm and precious heart she cut the cake

and shared it to the reporters how kind HS is......

yeay minjee the FC of HS is in the hot section thanks for creating it for all of us

and also there's someone who created a picture thread for her cyworld

the photo thread

hi sha.. thank you for sharing the link, i replied on there too hehe ;)

2j33zhg.jpg

saw this @ baidu soo cute

Guest sammi02

Just read at Baidu that Goo will arrive in China at 10:35pm on the 17th and she will attend the awards ceremony on the 18th. I hope she can win something but even if she doesn't, it is an honor to be invited since this was her first international film festival.

Guest kuchai77

:D hi... im new in thi sgoo hye sun forum....

just want to asking... it's true hye sun and lee min ho now is dating... it's have any evidence to prove their relationship..somebody can tell me... plzzzz

choijiwoojodi' date='Dec 16 2009, 08:52 PM' post='15107769']

there's someone who created a picture thread for her cyworld

the photo thread

Sha dear, Thanks for the link..I am happy reading the comments specially from users that are not actually regulars here in hyesun's thread :D;)

sammi02' date='Dec 16 2009, 10:33 PM' post='15108302']

Just read at Baidu that Goo will arrive in China at 10:35pm on the 17th and she will attend the awards ceremony on the 18th. I hope she can win something but even if she doesn't, it is an honor to be invited since this was her first international film festival.

hi! thanks for the info! like you i am wishing that she'll win but to be invited to a certain Intl Film Festival for a first timer is a big honor, so winning is just an icing on a cake. Im looking for more pics from China. :) we are counting on baidu post heheh :D

'kuchai77' date='Dec 16 2009, 10:50 PM' post='15108393']

:D hi... im new in thi sgoo hye sun forum....

just want to asking... it's true hye sun and lee min ho now is dating... it's have any evidence to prove their relationship..somebody can tell me... plzzzz

welcome to Goo Hye Sun thread! :) !

i suggest you go to JOONDI/MINSUN thread, and Im sure there will be lots of interesting answers. ;)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...535&st=3960

First time to post here usually I'm a silent and regular reader of this thread. Just want to say thank you all for giving us news and updates on our lovely girl Hyesun and I must say that I'm proud to all of you for all your hardwork. Everytime I read news about Hyesun, I feel inspired and motivated. She's truly an amazing person with pure heart and she's one of a kind:-)

Somang concert Yoon Sang Hyun & Goo Hye Sun 12.12.09

5dl9bk.jpg

24mhjz4.jpg

Tous Les Jours x-mas poster

pamphlettljxmas.jpg

First time to post here usually I'm a silent and regular reader of this thread. Just want to say thank you all for giving us news and updates on our lovely girl Hyesun and I must say that I'm proud to all of you for all your hardwork. Everytime I read news about Hyesun, I feel inspired and motivated. She's truly an amazing person with pure heart and she's one of a kind:-)

hey ania! welcome to GHS thread! :D It's good more and more people are posting and also joining Goo Hye Sun's FC! we all love Hyesun here! :D

Thanks for all the nice pics :)

got some info from baidu about HS trip to Shenzhen:

情况有变化,惠善今天晚上才会到,乘ZH9788航班,晚上10:35分到,明天上午有可能会参观影展,但不一定,晚上九点肯定会出席颁奖典礼,但不一定走红毯.(刚又电话过工作人员)

- translation -

the intinerary changed, HS will arrive at 10:35pm by flight ZH9788. she might attend the film festival tomorrow morning but not confirmed. She surely will attend the award presentation, but might not go for the red carpet (just called the staff)

If the above is true, we might not have any pics updated tonight. Let's wait for the award presentation tmr night.