Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest susAmerica

Since we are talking about GHS the musician and composer, here is a link to her solo singing on a big stage! I am sure it was posted before. I love GHs but I never really found any of her solo singing on big stages or any live game/variety shows to be truly good. Her voice may shake or become smaller, etc. I don't think stage fright is something that can be easily overcome--maybe never! I felt so bad for her in those clips. But this clip show that she also can be perfect on a live stage singing alone. This is the clip of her singing, Just Because of Love when she first became the Inkigayo MC in 2006. It also has the added bonus of Andy and GHS talking together. Andy introduces GHS as the new MC. He also praises her singing, saying her voice is no joke! GHS smiles and says that she practiced for this event and that she hopes the audience enjoyed it. Both feel honored to be working together. Enjoy! :)

[HD]구혜선(Koo Hye Sun) - 사랑이라는 이유로(SBS Popular Song New MC Intro)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q9wwelaIqQ

rest assured the name i bolded in red is gu hyesun, they even put her name before lee minho..lol.

the list goes: goo hyesun, lee minho, kim hyunjoong, kim bum, kim joon

Thank you...thank you...thank you....really, really hope she can make it.......

@susAmerica

HD]구혜선(Koo Hye Sun) - 사랑이라는 이유로(SBS Popular Song New MC Intro)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q9wwelaIqQ

She sings so beautifully....especially a ballad song.....such a beautiful sweet voice and I wonder why her boss said she's not good enuf to be a singer...her voice is unique & she can even sing better than some popular singer.....even if she's a little shaky when singing live she can always be a recording artist...and seriously most performers especially those groupies that dance as well often lip sync than singing live on stage, or else they'll be out of breath or breathless & we got to hear it....and if she is often expose on stage, I believe she wud learn to control her shakiness eventually....

Guest xiaomaii

Finally!

I'm done listening to the audio tracks released for GHS's album.

I like it so far...

and I can't wait to have my own copy

It's on New Age genre, and I didn't expect this much!

I won't be able to call it classical

But I like Down An Alley feat. Gummy, thanks Sue for the lyrics trans!

I love their support for each other! YG Love!!! ^^

And again, about Hyesun's love story

Now, I'm more determined she still has feelings and painfully hurt of her past love.

This is not a complex type of classic collection

but a music sheet OST for her upcoming movie. ^^

I may not be as talented as her, or skillful enough on playing with the chords on the piano

but I appreciate all her composed songs.

really such a talented lady! I'm so proud of her!!

and I notice the Track 03 - The Sound of Rain at Night

was the same piece she played on Literature With A Voice...

which is this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwaEV5kbKx8

the audio preview has too much noise level compared to release tracks we usually hear on cd's

so I'm definitely looking forward for the official released cd's

I bet would be better and cleaner specifically after major run through on music sound mixers

and I'm up to buying it, full pledge support of course for our dear Hyesun!

so yeah, let's encourage each and everyone to buy her CD!

and yeah...don't forget...

the album cover completely drawn by out Song Writer-GHS herself!

nfjzgp.jpg

credit: daum

SUPER BIG FAN OF GOO HYE SUN:)

HER SONG PREVIEW WAS AMAZING.. SOOTHING VOICE:)

A VERY TALENTED GIRL! PERFECTO!

AND THE CF WITH BI CUTEST EVER! :D

OMG!! I'm so happy to read good reviews about her new age album in different kpop entertainment blogs!! Thanks for all the HS updates' and wow susamerica you translated "Round the valley ft.Gummy lyrics already~~ it's so beautiful!! I love playing the piano and it makes me more eager to do well because of HS eoni!! She is truly amazing! I can't wait for my copy of the album which will be arriving real soon!! waaah! I am just so excited! I wonder if she will make a music video from any of her songs in the album. I hope she does!!! I can just imagine her music video of her wearing a nice white flowy dress playing the piano in a beautiful serene garden surrounded with white and yellow roses hahaha! just something like the concept from her promotional pics from her "Over the rainbow" concert! Ahhh!! the concert! I can't wait to see some fancams and her playing with the legendary, Isao Sasaki!! Her music style is definitely not YG's style but waaah!! it's just unique, soothing and nice to listen to.This thread is growing fast and seeing new people commenting is really nice!! Let's support GHS all the way!! :P:D

I remember she was playing this "별별이별" on the piano that she posted on her cyworld~~

Goo Hye Sun playing "별별이별"

cr:gauxuan

p.s I hope she still comes to the Japan BOF fanmeeting!! (fingers crossed)

Guest lucy_marie

re the song:If I turn at the end of the alley

Sue thank you for the trans.....it's a nice song with beautiful lyrics! love it! actually I love all the songs but this song for me because it has lyrics it's more heartfelt .... :D

I want to be bias and say that this can be dedicated for someone in her life at present (trying so hard to connect with you know who.....)but I have to admit that you are right Sue although the lyrics sounds that she's peaceful but it makes you really feel that she's letting go of a past love....

hayyy.....

If I turn at the end of the alley, I feel as if you are there.

I close my eyes, without thinking, carefully, I walk towards it.

My love, all those happy times, wind blows at me the memories, again entangling me.

I loved you. Because I loved you, I am truly sorry for having hurt you.

If I turn at the end of the alley and if you promise to be there, silently I step closer to you and fall into your arms.

this I imagined that it could be that she misses someone she just connected with or having a relationship with.....but

Then, I was too young and could not understand. Now that time has flown by,

I realized that it was love. I did not know then. Isn’t it funny? I pretended to know it all back then. Finally, as little as a clip of a nail, I realized now that was love.

.....these lines made me realized she's not pertaining of a present love but someone that she fell in love with in the past.....but then again.....my heart skipped a little when I saw the words "clip of a nail" (hehe it could be nothing!! because over all her song and lyrics is really deep and poetic!!!)

HI TO ALL SUNNIES....specially to all hyunsunnies ON BOARD........WAVESSSSsssssssssss!!!!

Guest mintcar

0418684.jpg

0418687.jpg

0418688.jpg

0418689.jpg

0418691.jpg

0418696.jpg

0418698.jpg

0418700.jpg

0418703.jpg

credit: as labeled

edit-

soliloquy, thanks for the internet shopping tip and tutorial link. It will come in handy sometime :)

sue, thanks for translating the song! It's so sad and emotional. It was beautifully written about letting go.

Thanks all for the updates. :)

OMG! the press con was today! I forgot about it...but wow as soon as I opened this page I was screaming of happiness seeing her new look!! I love her new look! yay!! she's back with long hair I'm so happy!! thanks for the new pics everyone!! :D:P:lol:

Goo Hye Sun Talks About Her Musical Album

29lhg8k.jpg

Boys Over Flower's Jandi Goo Hye Sun has revealed the reason behind the making of her new musical album, "Breath".

On the midnight of 4th of September, Goo Hye Sun and fellow guest Isao Sasaki were also featured on KBS Cool FM 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Radio Heaven'. In the show, the duo played 'Chopsticks' and Goo Hye Sun's 'Unusual Separations' together on the piano.

Goo Hye Sun stated during the show, "Many people misunderstand my aspirations; since I was a child, I have always wanted to be a movie director." She continued, "I have been planning a full-length musical film for a long time, and in the midst of that, I created some music beforehand. Usually the OST comes after the release of the film, but I wanted to see what it would be like to release the music first; this is why I released these songs - to reach and familiarize the public."

Sasaki revealed that he had received an offer from Goo to take part in her album. Goo responded, "As a child, I loved Sasaki's Sky Walker. Being such a big fan, it was a huge honor for me to request Sasaki to perform the music that I composed. I have never studied music professionally; I only learned a bit of piano when I was little. I had little courage to release my songs, but Sasaki's stories gave me strength.

Sasaki told me he studied music by himself, which was encouraging," added Goo Hye Sun. "I made melodies every time I could think of one. I have saved about 100 songs, but only selected the best for this album." Sasaki went on, "I usually don't watch TV so I didn't know who Goo Hye Sun was. But her first impression was so cute. Only later when I searched the internet did I realize that she was an amazing person."

Goo Hye Sun explained that the title of her album 'Breath', was chosen because it is "something that everyone does best in their lives, but is unaware of." She also stated, "I believe that the music we listen to is a BGM flowing like our lives." She also revealed that the planned musical film will likely be shot this winter.

Furthermore, Goo Hye Sun will be holding a small music festival themed 'Over the Rainbow' on the coming 5th at an art hall in Seoul Olympic Park. Goo Hye Sun and Isao Sasaki will be performing dramatic melodies together at the festival.

cr:allkpop

Oh my gosh, this girl never fails to impress me. Her compositions are amazing!

She looks very pretty too! I like her dressing here. Very simialr to what I'd wear. This is why I lvoe her so effing much. She's very natural. I love all the new pics! Thanks for sharing!

Guest susAmerica

Thank you (mintcar, misa_yen, natali, minjee, pink fairy) for all the fantastic pix of GHS and Isao Sasaki!

GHS looks both ROCK-N-ROLL and very sweet at the same time! Green Hat reminds me of her and Bi in their CF also! hahaha!

Snowy22--I agree with you about that pic of GHS bending down to pick up her water. LOL! I guess the photographers could not take their eyes off her! I cracked up loud when I saw that.

Thanks Minjee for bringing translation from allkpop. Both Isao Sasaki and GHS did not train professionally for piano! And look at them both! Amazing people! They played their piano out of love for it and by self-discipline! I read in another article http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/...9090302150.html in Cafe Daum that Isao Sasaki has been giving concerts in Korea for the past 10 years and that he was brought to Korea by a one woman who loved his <Sky Walker> music that she used to listen with her boyfriend. Isao Sasaki considers Korea like his second home town. As you all know (I translated in previous page), he is doing his national tour in October and GHS is joining him as a guest! They are also doing the master class for the lucky two teens and a free concert on Sept 8th. It seems like they are giving back to young people who were like them when they were young--dedicated, love piano and talented but very little money to train well. Wow! :D

Guest nhamthach

I loved you so much. Because I loved you so much, I am truly sorry for having hurt you.

If I turn at the end of the alley and if you promise to be there, silently I step closer to you and fall into your arms.

I think so, she misses someone she just connected with or having a relationship with..... :P

thanks mintcar for the HS web update! They finally updated her official website and I love the whole new look of her website it's so cool! I just dl'ed all the wallpapers from the website I love all of it!! :D So I might aswell share it here! They're all so pretty! I resize all of them since they are really big images~~ so enjoy! :P My favorite would be the 2nd & 3rd one hehe~~

GHS Official web wallpapers!

vhgpcn.jpg

30jmr77.jpg

2z4hf95.jpg

bi3x1d.jpg

16c1ezc.jpg

2jfhiqo.jpg

cr:kuhyesun.com