Admin

Rain & Goo Hye Sun TLJ CF 15s Ver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRK-C_qc3Ms

Rain & Goo Hye Sun TLJ CF 30s Ver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9ZxlSO7KZA

Update

[HQ]Rain & Goo Hye Sun TLJ CF 30s Ver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbxLDt0EWhI

This is great! Rain & GHS are singing... really cute and enjoyable! I wish they will pair up in a TV drama or movie someday. Thank you so much!

Guest xiaomaii

wow... the TLJ is sooo cute! BiSun looks so delightful on that cf, makes me want to shrink as little as thumbelina and do some baking...lol! They're both so cute, I'm so glad I'm more than satisfied waiting for that CF!

and the Somang too... I hope could get a chance to see the CF itself. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbuwmPcCM7E...feature=related

Not sure if this video has been shared before, but it is an interview with Hyun Joong and he happened to mention Hye Sun at around 2:40 min. Could someone kindly translate that part?

Thanks alot in advance! :P

pinkdaisies, welcome to the thread! ;) This interview was done weeks before the ending of BOF. He was asked what he thinks about GHS, and that the host asked if he liked her (friend), then HJ says, Yes/You're right. Then he gave a message to Hyesun telling her that he wanted to be closer to her more and get rid of the barrier they still had. In another interview, he said that they were close (unlike some others who misinterpreted what he said--that they're not close) but he said that it's not yet on the level of closeness he wanted to be. Maybe Sue/Bell can help you with much detailed translation on that video if you want. :D

I'm excited for the press conference on the 4th for Hyesun's upcoming concert on 5th. I hope it will be a success, I know her YG Family will always be there for her, and some other whom she's close with on SM Ent. too. And of course her other fellow colleagues on her past dramas/sitcoms, I know they will come to support her on her "first" concert. ;)

Thanks to everyone who made the effort for the trans, Sue, bella, and webby.

And all the uploader for updated news, links and videos, Nina67, trater, wasfiyya, minjee, natali

and to everyone I didn't mention, you know who you are.

thanks for contributing much for our Hyesun Unnie!

Hwaiting! :)

Guest susAmerica

Sorry, I erased the something important next to the links mistakenly thinking they are pix! Look at the next post.Thanks.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaw thankes soo much to all

trater: thankes for the clip she soo cute and preeeeety and her Voice withe BI its soo lovely

snowy22,Nina67: THANKS FOR THE PIC THEY ARE CUTE and hehehe i love the name "BiSun" its cute

I Found THIS CLIP this in 2004 she soo young and preety

[url="http://v.youku.com/v_playlist/f3495621o1p163.html"]http://v.youku.com/v_playlist/f3495621o1p163.html

This clip is GHS as an award presenter along with Jo Jung Rin (NN5) and No Hong Chul (hillarious, hyperactive, fast-talking, way-out-of-the-box-style comedian) for the 2004 MBC New Singers Awards: one went to Lee Seung Gi and the other to Jang Yoon Jung. In the beginning, Jo Jung Rin says that she is honored to be presenting with two people who have received so much attention this year. (I guess GHS became very popular in 2004 not only because she was an ulzzang but also because of her role in NN5 and the short dramas of Drama City! I did not know that she became so popular as early as 2004!) No Hong Chul says that he and Lee Seung GI share common popularity among noonas or older women. What is so interesting is that Jang Yoon Jung who won the new singer award in this clip is his fiancee today! They revealed recently that they have been friends for about 7 years (I might be quoting it wrong but they were real close friends for a very long time). Before their announcement to be married, No Hong Chul bluntly stated in "Come and Play" show that if Jang said yes, he would rather date her! (I just love his bluntness and honesty and sweetness! He says what is in his mind no matter what others may think of him. I also love that his whacky and crazy style!! Thanks 'wasfiyya' for the clip. I will translate as I see the clips.) :D

[url="http://v.youku.com/v_playlist/f3495621o1p17.html"]http://v.youku.com/v_playlist/f3495621o1p17.html

[url="http://v.youku.com/v_playlist/f3495621o1p16.html"]http://v.youku.com/v_playlist/f3495621o1p16.html

sue ,bellaangel012 can you trans pleeeeze

thanx

Guest susAmerica

Courtesy of 'wasfiyya' date='Aug 31 2009, 11:31 PM' post='14429355'

http://v.youku.com/v_playlist/f3495621o1p163.html

This clip is GHS as an award presenter along with Jo Jung Rin (NN5) and No Hong Chul (hillarious, hyperactive, fast-talking, way-out-of-the-box-style comedian) for the 2004 MBC New Singers Awards: one went to Lee Seung Gi and the other to Jang Yoon Jung. In the beginning, Jo Jung Rin says that she is honored to be presenting with two people who have received so much attention this year. (I guess GHS became very popular in 2004 not only because she was an ulzzang but also because of her role in NN5 and the short dramas of Drama City! I did not know that she became so popular as early as 2004!) No Hong Chul says that he and Lee Seung GI share common popularity among noonas or older women. What is so interesting is that Jang Yoon Jung who won the new singer award in this clip is his fiancee today! They revealed recently that they have been friends for about 7 years (I might be quoting it wrong but they were real close friends for a very long time. No wonder, in this clip, No Hng Chul desperately wanted to announce the female New Singer award to his future bride to be. GHS was going to announce it but he was begging them!! hahaha ). Before their announcement to be married, No Hong Chul bluntly stated in "Come and Play" show that if Jang said yes, he would rather date her! (I just love his bluntness and honesty and sweetness! He says what is in his mind no matter what others may think of him. I also love that his whacky and crazy style!! Thanks 'wasfiyya' for the clip. I will translate as I see the clips.) :D

http://v.youku.com/v_playlist/f3495621o1p17.html

Nothing to translate here: just music and HS. She once said that she felt awkward and cowardly in MNET 20's Choice when people stared and looked at her because she started out as an ulzzang. I could sort of see that in this clip. She also said that she did not feel confident that she could portray herself as being sexy.

http://v.youku.com/v_playlist/f3495621o1p16.html

The audio was very poor in this video and I could not really understand everything. Initially, she was being photographed for a magazine. She was asked what she enjoys doing? I could not make out the first thing she said. If someone else can hear it, please post. Then she says that she enjoys traveling, meeting people and also loves staying home. She introduces her "handphone" cover in the shape of Disney's Donald Duck. She says she got it as a gift. She shows her pic of her with an interesting pose with a date of Sept 16, 2004. She says she struck that pose because she was so happy inside a car.

She says she tends to be playful and fools around even when taking her pix. and she shows another playful pose at the end of the clip. Se7en also mentioned in Rival clip in 2004 that GHS tends to fool around a lot and be mischievous. At the end I think she said that she will do more projects and she will also make more mistakes and she hopes that the audience love her even then!! Another cute looking hat! She mentioned in Korean MTV Girls on Top interview that she has more hats than clothes. She buys hats even if she would never wear them!!!

I was looking at the Korea Drama Festival site http://www.kdfo.org/2009/korea/info/asiastar.asp regarding the "korean vs japanese vs taiwanese BOF special" taking place on Oct 12, 6:30pm. Kim bum and Kim soeun who will be the host/mc(?) will reveal not only the famous scenes in BOF but also the filming episodes(? do they mean behind the scenes?? Help! bella and sue!) It will not only be the Korean BOF cast, but the japanese and taiwanese main cast will all meet on the same stage.

------

man, am i excited! so hyesun should be attending...

s12hzp.jpg

이사오 사사키·구혜선과의 피아노 수업… '9월 무료 콘서트'

피아노의 거장에게 무료로 수업을 받을 수 있는 기회가 찾아온다.

조선일보와 스톰프뮤직이 함께하는 '찾아가는 무료 음악 콘서트'. 9월 공연은 뉴에이지의 거장으로 불리는 일본인 피아니스트 이사오 사사키(Isao Sasaki)씨가 청소년을 위해 준비한 무료 콘서트다. 8일 삼성동 코엑스 야마하홀에서 열리는 이번 공연은 단순한 콘서트를 넘어 이사오 사사키에게 직접 수업을 받을 수 있는 '마스터클래스' 성격을 띠고 있다. 스톰프 뮤직측은 "이사오 사사키씨가 독학으로 피아노를 배웠던 만큼 연주를 제대로 해보고 싶지만 형편이 여의치 않아 힘들어했던 이들에게 무료로 수업을 열어주겠다고 밝혀왔다"고 전했다. 마스터클래스 수업엔 이사오 사사키와 최근 앨범을 내고 콘서트 '오버 더 레인보우'를 개최하는 배우 구혜선도 게스트로 참여한다.

이메일(event@stompmusic.com) 로 사연을 보내면 심사 후 두명을 뽑아 마스터클래스에 참가할 기회를 준다. 오후 6시엔 독자들을 위한 미니콘서트도 마련돼 있다. 공연을 보고 싶은 이들은 '이 공연을 보고 싶은 이유'를 메일로 보내면 심사 후 개별통보한다. 문의 (02)2658-3546, 이메일(event@stompmusic.com)

• Like 1

Guest susAmerica

%7Boption%7Ds12hzp.jpg

Thank you pink fairy for the article: :D

이사오 사사키·구혜선과의 피아노 수업… '9월 무료 콘서트'

Isao Sasaki & GHS Piano lesson-----September Free Concert

피아노의 거장에게 무료로 수업을 받을 수 있는 기회가 찾아온다.

A chance to receive a FREE Lesson from the Master Pianist!

조선일보와 스톰프뮤직이 함께하는 '찾아가는 무료 음악 콘서트'. 9월 공연은 뉴에이지의 거장으로 불리는 일본인 피아니스트 이사오 사사키(Isao Sasaki)씨가 청소년을 위해 준비한 무료 콘서트다. 8일 삼성동 코엑스 야마하홀에서 열리는 이번 공연은 단순한 콘서트를 넘어 이사오 사사키에게 직접 수업을 받을 수 있는 '마스터클래스' 성격을 띠고 있다. 스톰프 뮤직측은 "이사오 사사키씨가 독학으로 피아노를 배웠던 만큼 연주를 제대로 해보고 싶지만 형편이 여의치 않아 힘들어했던 이들에게 무료로 수업을 열어주겠다고 밝혀왔다"고 전했다. 마스터클래스 수업엔 이사오 사사키와 최근 앨범을 내고 콘서트 '오버 더 레인보우'를 개최하는 배우 구혜선도 게스트로 참여한다.

Chosun Daily News and Stomp Music together are preparing a FREE Lesson by the New Age Piano Master Isao Sasaki for the youths. On September 8th at Sam Sung Dong Koax Yama Hall, a a simple concert plus chance for the free "Master Class" will be held. This master class is for the very serious musical teens who have always dreamed of performing like the Master Isao Sasaki, who himself has deligently and passionately studied piano all his life, and yet who could not fulfill their dream due to difficult circumstances. Isao Sasaki himself will conduct the lesson and the concert and GHS will be a guest as well.

이메일(event@stompmusic.com) 로 사연을 보내면 심사 후 두명을 뽑아 마스터클래스에 참가할 기회를 준다. 오후 6시엔 독자들을 위한 미니콘서트도 마련돼 있다. 공연을 보고 싶은 이들은 '이 공연을 보고 싶은 이유'를 메일로 보내면 심사 후 개별통보한다. 문의 (02)2658-3546, 이메일(event@stompmusic.com)

Please send in your story by email. Only two people will be selected for the Master Class. At 6PM, a mini concert is also prepared. If any of the readers are interested in attending the concert, please also submit your reasons for wanting to attend the concert. The results will be emailed back individualy. ( I am assuming that, with good reasons, one can also attend the mini concert for free??? It appears that Isao Sasaki and GHS along with Chosun Daily News and Stomp Music are really expanding the concept of "Over the Rainbow" beyond GHS's concert on Sept.5th.They really want to make dreams come true for the two lucky teens with passion and talent in piano music! Very nice! )

:)

Guest xiaomaii

OMG!

I just realized it was Isao Sasaki!!

I'm so stupid not to know it was him who's going to help her for the concert!!

Woah...I'm more than grateful for Hyesun now, such a wonderful opportunity to meet the Maestro...I envy her so much

Working with the most talented child prodigy...

Now, I'm flustered and looking more forward on her "Over The Rainbow"

Sue, thanks for the trans!

Sure, Isao grown a longer hair by now, it was just last April the last time I saw him with no hair at all...lol

GHS's been receiving tons of love lately

I'm so happy for our girl~! :wub:

Guest susAmerica

strawberry_, thank you for the information that both Bi and GHS sang the cm song for the TLJ CF as well. I can't wait to hear and watch their CF soon.

http://miboard.miclub.com/Board.mi?cmd=vie...9998&page=1

I just got some information from DCinside (above link) that Japan just watched the 20th episode of BOF and that, for about 5 minutes, the rating was the highest since it started at 4.1%. (I do not know what that percetage really means and the article did not really explain.). The highest ranking occurred when Joon Pyo wanted to sleep 5 more minutes on his bed and then pulled Jandi, his personal maid, towards him. (do you remember the scene?) If you go to the link above, you can see many of the clips from that scene. Perhaps one of you can download them to Soompi.

DCinside fans are worried that the rating may go down again as the school starts the next day. I think I heard somewhere in Soompi before that BOF comes on the Japan station daily at a time when the high school students are still at school. I think it was at 2pm or so??? I wonder why they did that?? The DCfans also feel bad that the BOF Korean actors' voices are dubbed by Japanese speaking actors. They feel bad that the Japan audience may not be getting the full benefit of LMH's charm!

Hopefully, when the BOF cast members return to Japan for further promotion on Sept 5th and 6th, the rating may go up again?? :D

I am kind of excited for the possibility of seeing the entire BOF cast again in Japan. I really hope everybody meets together on the same day, i.e.Sept.6th!!!

Last rating of BOF in TBS of Japan was 4.1%, the highest so far. Below is more information from DCinside as to how it has been doing all along.

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=minho...0992&page=1

For its 21st episode, the rating was 4.5% which is higher than 4.1% for 20th epidsode! I am assuming that by the time

BOF cast members attend the special event on Sept. 5th and 6th, BOF probably would have ended by then. I hope as we all do at Soompi and at DCinside,

the rating keeps on going up and up until the end! I did love the ending of BOF! :D

Guest sammi02

For its 21st episode, the rating was 4.5% which is higher than 4.1% for 20th epidsode! I am assuming that by the time

BOF cast members attend the special event on Sept. 5th and 6th, BOF probably have ended by then. I hope as we all do at Soompi and at DCinside,

the rating keeps on going up and up until the end! :D

Guest susAmerica

BOF cast members attend the special event on Sept. 5th and 6th, BOF probably have ended by then. I hope as we all do at Soompi and at DCinside,

the rating keeps on going up and up until the end! :D

I believe they are only showing one episode per week on that channel so it will be episode 22 for this week.

Sammi02, thanks for the info. I am glad the BOF is shown only once a week instead of daily. I misunderstood. Anyway, I just took a look at GHS's Sept. schedule at YG and HS has nothing in her schedule for Sept 6th!! :(:o She only has Sept 5th listed for her and Isao Sasaki's Over The Rainbow Concert. I originally got the info from the DCinside fan site for GHS that she will attend the Sept 6th Japan fan event. I guess it is possible that fans can have the wrong info. Come to think of it, there has not been any news in Cafe Daum to confirm that HS is attending. She also has the Free Master Class and concert with Isao Sasaki on Sept 8th. I guess there is a strong possibility that our HS may not attend Japan fan meeting!!! HOW SAD!!! I guess we have to wait few more days and see if any change occurs.

Guest petite girl

Hello All Sunniez!!!! bye.gif

OMO!!! OMO!!! so much news about our GHS!!! thank you everyone who update this thread (sasha, nat, nina, trater, sue, minjee and every sunnies) hug.gif

OMG!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVEEEEEEEEE NEW TLJ CF!! OMO... excited.gif bi oppa and GHS onnie looks so cuteeeee.... :wub: I luv their dance... hahahah... :lol:

WOW!! her concert tickets almost sold out!!! woooohoooo congrats onnie... OMO!! i'm sooooo happy for her... :D

++EDIT++

Sue... Thanks for info!!!! Oh really?? OMG!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!! :( PLEASE COME TO JAPAN on september 6th hyesun onnie... i really miss minsun moment sooo much.... :( :(

Sammi02, thanks for the info. I am glad the BOF is shown only once a week instead of daily. I misunderstood. Anyway, I just took a look at GHS's Sept. schedule at YG and HS has nothing in her schedule for Sept 6th!! :(:o She only has Sept 5th listed for her and Isao Sasaki's Over The Rainbow Concert. I originally got the info from the DCinside fan site for GHS that she will attend the Sept 6th Japan fan event. I guess it is possible that fans can have the wrong info. Come to think of it, there has not been any news in Cafe Daum to confirm that HS is attending. She also has the Free Master Class and concert with Isao Sasaki on Sept 8th. I guess there is a strong possibility that our HS may not attend Japan fan meeting!!! HOW SAD!!! I guess we have to wait few more days and see if any change occurs.

:( oh no! thanks sue, i checked BOF PREMIEUM EVENT JAPAN and GHS's name is listed on the tentative casts that would join the sept.6 event..I really hope she could make it :ph34r:

33tm7gl.jpg

o90c2w.jpg

beautycredit.co.kr

Guest susAmerica

:( oh no! thanks sue, i checked BOF PREMIEUM EVENT JAPAN and GHS's name is listed on the tentative casts that would join the sept.6 event..I really hope she could make it :ph34r:

%7Boption%7D33tm7gl.jpg

%7Boption%7Do90c2w.jpg

beautycredit.co.kr

Pink Fairy, thank you for getting info about HS Beauty Credit CF info with Yoon. Even the bad version of CF is a welcome. Thanks again!

FYI: this is the standard commercial info~ Beauty Credit is promoting their eye cream for men and is made with steamed red ginseng, They introduce their new male model, Yoon Sang Hyun. Bet Sept 15th~Oct 31, people will get FREE eye cream gift set with a special coupon found in a magazine.

Now for the funny and interesting: To the right of the pix of HS and Yoon, HS says in the CF that "men's wrinkles are a sign of not only age but their playboy trait." (I am sure there is more sophisticated term than 'playboy trait'. However, it is the best fitting term for what I was thinking when I read the CF motto. I just thought it funny because, first, it is a strong warning to men to take care of their wrinkles! (hahaha!) Second, I have a feeling Beauty Credit is going to use their CF's not only to promote but to tell ongoing and developing stories about their two character models; HS will play a sly and manipulative heroin who scares her potential mate, played by Yoon, to never dare fool around her?? (hahaha!). Third, I wonder if Beauty Credit took the idea from GHS who has been saying at least for the past 9~10 months that her ideal man is somebody with "consistent/ moral loyalty to all relationships with great manners"??? (hahaha!) :D

Guest petite girl

^^ Hi pinkdaisies.. i dunno that video already post or not.. but i love it.. it's cute whne jandi's mum calling hyesun.. they sill keep in touch!!! :)

i make slideshow TLJ pics of bi oppa and hyesun.. because i love their TLJ pics.. :D

and i make slideshow pics of GHS and LMH... :D