Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest nhamthach

I think so , I 'm really want know who is this man? I 'm feeling her very love this man when she loved someone , she will love that person very deeply and maybe she did hold back? maybe this time she doesn't happy so she lost more weight. I can't wait next movie of her ...... I remember translating an article reported back in April , 2009 when she said :"My soulmate, please appear and let's get married ! and :"As time passed, other person came into my life and break up happed once again.However, the thing which is hardest to possess is another person..." and now she said :"My last dating experience was one and half years ago. I dated a guy that I fell head over heels at first sight. Most my friends could not see what I saw in him." Something , I really don't understand our girl , she always say different at each time so I understand why people call 4D girl ........... ;)

Guest Princess02

I'm so sad after reading her Love story.

She just wanted to show her attention and concern to people she loved.

but Her x-BF was considered that she is boring.

I hope you will find someone who Loves you with Unconditional love.

Loves your weakness and your strengths, and can always take care of you and treating you very well

azaaza Fighting~ we'll always and always be your sprit in here, give you supports, do all your best what you can do sister

Loves for you Onnie^^

I can't help but think (from the latest article sue translated) that hyesun's character is so similar to the lovable female protagonist in so many dramas. Sensible, passionate character who doesn't know her charms, doesn't have a knack for grooming and has had several failures at a relationship, just waiting to meet the man who truly appreciates her some day.... and then fate comes knocking. Somehow that thought appeases me much. And just like in so many dramas, the main lead is dashing, outstanding, and way beyond the female's league (ok, becoz HS's superb, so they will be in the same league), I truly hope that someone will come by sooner for her :)

I hope she's getting enough rest. i read somewhere she posted her recent cyworld pics around 5am. i hope the pics were taken after she got up and not before she got to bed.

I feel kind of sad for her after reading this article but I'm sure she will find a better guy in the future who will cherish her and love her. She's so pretty and multi-talented, any guy would be lucky to be able to have her as his wife.

Yeah, some lucky guy will be her husband one day...and I'm sure the lucky guy must be sumone as special too or else he wud feel inferior to her talents and intelligence that ends up leaving her just like the rest of her past bf.....

I bet she's not boring one bit....everyone who knew her said she's fun to be with & I can't imagine a girl who tot cockcroaches are chacolates being boring.... :D Those guys who said she's boring was just giving an excuse for their own inferior because all that she is...beautiful, smart, multiple talented with a good heart plus she's very sexy without even trying (killer legs & boobs)...and as a cover up for the own male ego they cruelly told her that she's boring ...not suitable for dating....bla bla bla...all the male chauvinistic talking...bet their eating their heart out rite now!!!

And if she's dating sumone as popular like JIS, Bi or even anyone of the F4...LMH, KHJ or KJ (KB is probably too young for her) or the President's son, it's even better.....let them wipe off their saliva for hurting GHS in such a way!!! :lol:

Guest Princess02

I hope he is someone like Minho :P

after BOF promotion finished, maybe we will rarely see hyesun and minho on screen again.

as we know, in Korea very rare, an actor/actress playing together again in one a film or a drama for the second time.

they will be busy with their own next projects.

If that time arrived. oh I'll be very very miss hyesun and minho looks together again on screen.

Our wishes and hope for minho and hyesun, what it'll be the same results with the story of Rain and SHG???..

I think if Minho and hyesun are really dating and being couple. they'll be Envy and anticipated couple in korea. hehe B):lol:

Minho, confesses your feeling as hyunbin who have the courage to reveal his feeling to SHG, please!! :D :D

Guest pianist

Yeah, some lucky guy will be her husband one day...and I'm sure the lucky guy must be sumone as special too or else he wud feel inferior to her talents and intelligence that ends up leaving her just like the rest of her past bf.....

I bet she's not boring one bit....everyone who knew her said she's fun to be with & I can't imagine a girl who tot cockcroaches are chacolates being boring.... :D Those guys who said she's boring was just giving an excuse for their own inferior because all that she is...beautiful, smart, multiple talented with a good heart plus she's very sexy without even trying (killer legs & boobs)...and as a cover up for the own male ego they cruelly told her that she's boring ...not suitable for dating....bla bla bla...all the male chauvinistic talking...bet their eating their heart out rite now!!!

And if she's dating sumone as popular like JIS, Bi or even anyone of the F4...LMH, KHJ or KJ (KB is probably too young for her) or the President's son, it's even better.....let them wipe off their saliva for hurting GHS in such a way!!! :lol:

yea ur ryt... for me i thnk she is multi-talented i cannot find a woman like GHS.. becuz. it's to Hard to find a girl like GHS.. i really waiting for her man to come out. and that man deeply love GHS.. I hate when man dumped a girl Like GHS.. Sory for the comment..

Guest Princess02

GHS@ BEAUTY CREDIT BEST SHOP

http://i32.tinypic.com/6ifct2.jpg

Hm, GHS looks more Thin in this pics.

I don't see her chubby cheek again :P, but she looks more beautiful in this pics.

What this is new pic from beauty credit??

waw Quiet days, no recent news, pic, or video..

Miss it..

Guest pinkgirl09

more old pic^_^

goohyesun1.jpg

Now so quiet because rare news today about GHS, But i thought when "Concert Over The Rainbow" strting, certainly it'll be back crowded again in here both pics or video. wait and see on sep 5th, 2009.

judging from the pics above, i think hyesun looks best with bangs but not with both eyebrows covered. I esp like her long flowing hair in TLJ CF series with jo insung (the one where she's on the subway and in the library), that seems to be her best hairstyle.

Guest Princess02

you ryt webby, i thinking the same with you. i like her style in TLJ CF (subway/shoes, the library, and Valentine's day)

the best style of GHS. she is looking pure, innocent, and really charming.

Guest ching22194

yeah, i don't think she's boring. looking at BTS she's funny and playful. specially with LMH.

maybe she ought to find a man who'll appreciate and accept her real self and compliment her persona.

furthermore, in entertainment industry its really hard to find a faithful partner. coz you're surrounded

by gorgeous male and female. take hollywood for example. relationship starts and end abruptly.

for someone wonderful as GHS deserved something special..

Guest Princess02

yes, certainly I thinking that she is not boring as person. i Looking she is always playful with LMH in BOF.

we can see it in BTS and LMH is Sociable person, he is very warm and always smile and GHS too

because of it. i like so much relationship between LMH&GHS although they call it just "Friends"

i like them to give support to each others. I hope the same with you. GHS deserve something special BF.

I hope she always happiness and I hope the concert on 5sep will gain success.

Guest pixie_eve

made me come out of my lurking mode hahaha...i'm a little slow on this but wat was the point of the scandal sass? i'm sorry i dunno anything bout alex, except that from the way i see it i think that is alex's gf there, getting jealous?? sorry i dun really know keke

On BI and HYESUN's CF...i'm gushing over their new TLJ CF...i can feel the chemistry there ... i hope they can do a drama together ;) the pics kinda reminded me of full house ;)

oh and have u heard YEH's new series Lady Castle? It aired its 1st epi yesterday and i read that it's not getting good reviews, they're saying YEH's miscasted as the rich heiress -- i wondered if its HS whom they casted..i think she would portray the rich heiress quite well, she has that regal and classic demeanor (and bratty look) in her dun u think? Oh I wish HS can have this kind of role on her next drama...In the meantime, i am eagerly awaiting her new album and her concert on Sept 5th ;)

Guest minjee

^pixie^ hehehe nways mnet scandal is some kind of a reality show which features stars dating ordinary people

click me♥

GHS ulzzhangmania

hi pink fairy~ just want to say I love your posts here and your YT channel because of the GHS' updates of course! I enjoy seeing the new and old clips and pictures of her! :) Speaking of the eoljjang vid posted, Goo Hye Sun and Park Han Byul were definitely the first eoljjangs I knew~ not being Hyesun biased ^^ but I think she stands out the most from the other famous eoljjangs because besides of her porcelain skin and pretty face she also accomplished a lot of things and she is just pure talented and unique! I always check out the Tous Les Jours website for new updates or new pics posted of her and Bi (Rain) aaah!! I just can't wait!! :D

Young HS :P:D so cute~!!

35jmafa.jpg

2qi1x94.jpg

sorry if it's being posted already ><"