Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest trater

whether to trater you for sharing your photos

but I have a doubt

these photos are recent? <_<

Yes,these photos are recent.

This is TLJ new CF

%7Boption%7Dhttp://p7.images22.51img1.com/6000/kuhyesun/73b3a63bc99f8505f1be55cc47e32c42.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://pf.images22.51img1.com/6000/kuhyesun/f967b228e191c1c51696c390e705639c.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://p6.images22.51img1.com/6000/kuhyesun/637a4e6e1ebbabbd00160aecd5da95cd.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://p6.images22.51img1.com/6000/kuhyesun/606f88947418287ba09c0091dc1a925e.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://pf.images22.51img1.com/6000/kuhyesun/ff43bee22f31fba1f52bf8e6be851784.jpg

Thanks trater. I went to the chinese site where they translated from SnowJulie's fan acct. It is the shooting for TLJ as trater mentioned above but they are not sure whether it is for a CF or poster ad.

I was wondering why Bi is not towering over GHS until i saw the board she was standing on and the boots. And also Bi standing with his legs wide apart to accommodate the height difference. Despite Bi being the more professional dancer, HS looks more animated in the pictures. Cute!

http://news.donga.com/fbin/output?n=200908170400

this article doesn't mention HS but about Korea drama festival, and that they will show some BOF famous scenes on Oct 12. For korean readers, do u know whether they say HS will possibly attend?

Guest yuki_akira

whether to trater you for sharing your photos

but I have a doubt

these photos are recent? <_<

trater thanks you for get me out of doubt

then the new image will be bi male TLJ

mmmm, sounds good

looks good with goo hye sun! :)

Guest susAmerica

Yeah, right He is Rain.

and Thanks trater for sharing

Thank you trater. do you happen to know when the pix was taken?

I know that Tous Les Jours is in negotiation to have Rain/Bi be a male spokesperson for them.

I wonder if it is for the Tous Les Jours? or is it an old clip?

ADD: Webby, thank you for the information. WOW, so BI has finalized the negotiation to be a partner with GHS for TLS. I just adore this woman. She works so hard and so wisely while enduring the uncertainty of the outcome. She just focuses on her love and passion for her goals. She truly seems to follow the principles of her role model, Leonardo daVinci. Just view the fruits of her labor!!!!

ADD: Regarding her making OST from her high school compositions. Maybe my translation was not clear. GHS meant that she has been collecting all her work since high school. Knowing how passionate and detailed she is in her work, I am sure that she has reworked and reviewd her compostions through the years and I am sure some of her compositions are more recent.

Guest susAmerica

Sue, there's another new article when u have time: http://choen.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir...9081701360.html

i'm posting the words in case you can't access the link.

Courtesy of Webby: Thank you for finding it. This article is the second part of the interview that I just translated above by the same Reporter Song Hae Jin. They met at on August 13th (the day that she was the MC with Alex) in Seoul. This is another article about her frustraion with dating and men. This computer that I am using does not seem to print out the Korean words. Refer to Webby's post above since she printed out the Korean words of the article.

'??' ??? "???? ??? ??"

??? ?? enavel@chosun.com

Headline: 'BOF' GHS "I always get dumped by the men."

Written by Reporter Song Hae Jin at Chosun News

??? ???(26)? ?? ???? ? ?? ?? ???? ? ?? ? ?????.

The Reporter Song notices the difference in GHS's attititude and demeanor when she talks about her work as opposed to her talk about her relationship with men.

???? ????? ???, ???? ??? ??? ???? ???. ?? 9?? ??? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???? ????? ??? ???? ??? ????? ??. 9? 5?? '?? ? ????'? ???? ???? ? ??. ???? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??. ??? ?? ? ??? ??.

(summary of GHS and multi-talents and the upcoming September concert...we all know these facts already.) She was confident and eloquent as she talked about her love for her work. The reporter also asks how many other things is GHS good at?

“????, ?? ?? ?? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ? ?? ???. ?? ????.” ?? 13? ?? ??? ? ??. ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???? ????.

"No, No, With few things that I am really interested in, I put in all my effort. But, I cannot do other things well at all. A complete simpleton!" I sat with GHS last August 13th at a Kang Nam Chun Dam Dong cafe. While she discussed her movie, her speech was eloquent and precise while her eyes shone. All of a sudden, GHS turned all cute while grumbling about another aspect of her life.

“????? ? ??? ?? ?? ??, ?? ?? ? ? ? ?? ??? ????. ?? ? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ???. ?? ?? ????, ??? ??? ?? ??. ???? ? ??? ? ? ‘? ? ?? ????? ???’?? ???? ????? ?? ??? ‘? ?? ?? ??’ ??? ????.”

"Most people in the business of acting and performing know at least how to dress and groom well and, at times, even act cool and indifferent. (ala bellaangel012) However, I am not like that. I rarely get manicures. I always bite my nails. Sometimes I haven't even cleaned myself appropriately. From far, men may look at me and think how passionate and cute I am and approach me. Then, they see the real me from dating and become disappointed and run away from me.

???? ??? “??? ?? ??? ??”??? ????? ??. “????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?????. ? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ? ?? ????? ??????. ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ? ?? ?? ? ??? ???. ??? ?? ???? ? ????? ???? ???????.”

GHS independently confessed that she is a hopeless case when it comes to dating. While dating, I have no idea what it means to ?? ????=push and pull or play the love games. When I really like someone that I am dating, i am the type that pack lunches and follow him around. I send him text message and wait for his call with the cell phone readily at my side. If he does not return my text, I do not hesitate to send another one right away. Ultimately, men think me boring and leave me.

?? ??? ?? ??? 1? ? ?. ???? ?? ?? ‘?? ?? ?? ? ???’?? ??? ???? ???? ? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??. ??? ?? ? ??? ??? ??? ????. ??? ????? ??? ? ?? ??? ??.

My last dating experience was one and half years ago. I dated a guy that I fell head over heels at first sight. Most my friends could not see what I saw in him. I do not date for the sake of dating but for the possibility of marriage. That is why dating is not an easy thing for me.

“???? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ?????, ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ????. ?? ??? ?? ??? ???, ? ???? ???? ?? ?? ? ?? ????” (??)

My last relationship was also initiated by the man. However, while we were actually dating, I was the one usually waiting alone and chasing after him. Then. he dumped me. I really want to do well in my next relationship. Do you think it will? If I get married, I wouldn't have to stress over such things, right??

Bless you GHS. I really hope for the best in your next relationshiop for you !!!

Updated : 2009.08.17 17:27

--------------------

credit: lyptika

“연예인이면 좀 제대로 꾸밀 줄도 알고, 쿨한 척도 좀 할 줄 알고 그래야 하잖아요

Difficult to translate as i think this is strictly a Korean colloquial expression but basically, like you said: a push and pull, play hard to get, and not be so eager in the beginning. As in show too much interest at first.

At least she is brutally honest and truthful in her approach to a relationship, I do hope the best for her!

Guest minjee

OMG!!! I just woke up and saw new pics for TLJ of HS and Bi (Rain)!! So it is really true that he's the new male lead for Tous Les Jours aaaaah!!! I can't believe it! that is so awesome!! not being over-reacting but waaah!! as a big fan of his as well it's so cool. Love them both! The BTS pics looks like for poster ads than CF but I definitely can't wait to see a CF of them together and more pictures!!! TLJ CFs are always adorable and very unique!:lol::D thanks for the pics trater! Oh, and her new CF with Yoon Sang Hyun I can't wait for that too! She has definitely worked with the best of the best and the hottest ;) when it comes to actors hehehe~ I just noticed HS had two CF replacement partners~~Somang - Jung IL Woo to Yoon Sang Hyun and Tous Les Jours - Jo In Sung to Bi (Rain).

HS updated her cyworld pics. it seems like she lost more weight.

2myxl6e.jpg

2hhex3c.jpg

I realized hyesun is becoming more detailed in her interview answers. A lot of the answers she gave were heard before in previous interviews but not quite as detailed. e.g. i remember she mentioned she doesn't dress up well before (which i thought she was just being modest), but here she clearly explains her personality that she does not have the knack to groom herself as well as most people in her field do (though i think it's mainly becoz she has so many other interests). Also, there was another time when she said the guys she dated said she was boring and left her. But here, she explains that she's a... i would call her a hopeless romantic... when it comes to dating. She packs lunches and would follow the guy around (wow.. if goo junpyo were a real life person, he would love her), she would text her boyfriend and eagerly wait for him to call her back.

I must just say that through her answers, we get to know her better and deeper. I also hope the best for her in her next relationship. Hope it will be a guy who would love to have her pack him lunches and follow him around. She must be a pretty good cook :)

http://i27.tinypic.com/2myxl6e.jpg

http://i30.tinypic.com/2hhex3c.jpg

Thanks for the picture update webby! She does look skinnier. I hope she's taking care of herself despite her busy schedule! btw, I just requested to be her friend in cyworld. Hopefully she'll accept me, then we can leave her messages directly through her minihompy!!

Those pics with BI!! wow. I thought they were old pictures at first! I can't wait for this CF to come out! I can't believe she's being paired up with BIG names for CF!! YEY for GHS!!!

wow! thanks everyone!

Trater bi & GHS looks soo cute..GHS can be paired w/ anybody and still manages to shine! its raining men hallelujah! :lol:

webby her selca pics always looks good cant take my eyes off her! ;)

Dear Sue, thanks for the translated interview...maybe God is just preparing the best man for her, those failed relationship was just a jumpstart of a great one! i hope "HE" finds her, and if he already did..pls do take care of her..she's one in a million and probably the only one in this lifetime....huhuhu, im green w/ envy lol.. :P

edit:

I read at popseoul the soeul couple will be there no mention of GHS and the other casts and i quote

On October 12th, Kim Bum along side Kim So-eun, will attend the “Asia Star Night-Boys Over Flowers Special” and present the best scenes of the hit drama, “Boys over Flowers”. The Taiwan and Japan cast will also be present at the event.

GHS independently confessed that she is a hopeless case when it comes to dating. While dating, I have no idea what it means to ?? ????=push and pull or play the love games. When I really like someone that I am dating, i am the type that pack lunches and follow him around. I send him text message and wait for his call with the cell phone readily at my side. If he does not return my text, I do not hesitate to send another one right away. Ultimately, men think me boring and leave me.

My last relationship was also initiated by the man. However, while we were actually dating, I was the one usually waiting alone and chasing after him. Then. he dumped me. I really want to do well in my next relationship. Do you think it will? If I get married, I wouldn't have to stress over such things, right??

Bless you GHS. I really hope for the best in your next relationshiop for you !!!

Updated : 2009.08.17 17:27

--------------------

credit: lyptika

It is hard when one is dating for marriage while the guy is probably dating for fun or playing the field. I hope she meets the right guy soon, someone that loves and appreciates her love and care and is happy with her packing his lunch etc. Thank you Sue for translating this, I too like you hope our girl will have better luck in her next relationship and meet Mr. Right.

Thank you all for sharing clips, CF and pics of HS. LOVE IT!

"Most people in the business of acting and performing know at least how to dress and groom well and, at times, even act cool and indifferent. (ala bellaangel012) However, I am not like that. I rarely get manicures. I always bite my nails. Sometimes I haven't even cleaned myself appropriately. From far, men may look at me and think how passionate and cute I am and approach me. Then, they see the real me from dating and become disappointed and run away from me

No wonder why she dresses different after BOF!!! :o I'm soo srry of wat i said before. <_< So she wants someone to see that she is boring, cute, and funny by dressing like that i totally get. I wonder when is she going to dress like before again. I LOVE GOO HYE SUN!!!!!!! srry for misunderstanding you!!!!!!!! I'M GOO HYE SUN BIGGEST FAN!!!! :)

Guest sammi02

Sue, there's another new article when u have time: http://choen.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir...9081701360.html

i'm posting the words in case you can't access the link.

Courtesy of Webby: Thank you for finding it. This article is the second part of the interview that I just translated above by the same Reporter Song Hae Jin. They met at on August 13th (the day that she was the MC with Alex) in Seoul. This is another article about her frustraion with dating and men. This computer that I am using does not seem to print out the Korean words. Refer to Webby's post above since she printed out the Korean words of the article.

'??' ??? "???? ??? ??"

??? ?? enavel@chosun.com

Headline: 'BOF' GHS "I always get dumped by the men."

Written by Reporter Song Hae Jin at Chosun News

I feel kind of sad for her after reading this article but I'm sure she will find a better guy in the future who will cherish her and love her. She's so pretty and multi-talented, any guy would be lucky to be able to have her as his wife.

Guest susAmerica

I realized hyesun is becoming more detailed in her interview answers. A lot of the answers she gave were heard before in previous interviews but not quite as detailed. e.g. i remember she mentioned she doesn't dress up well before (which i thought she was just being modest), but here she clearly explains her personality that she does not have the knack to groom herself as well as most people in her field do (though i think it's mainly becoz she has so many other interests). Also, there was another time when she said the guys she dated said she was boring and left her. But here, she explains that she's a... i would call her a hopeless romantic... when it comes to dating. She packs lunches and would follow the guy around (wow.. if goo junpyo were a real life person, he would love her), she would text her boyfriend and eagerly wait for him to call her back.

I must just say that through her answers, we get to know her better and deeper. I also hope the best for her in her next relationship. Hope it will be a guy who would love to have her pack him lunches and follow him around. She must be a pretty good cook :)

I totally agree with you. I appreciate that she is more open about herself. Much better for fans like me who wants to know more about her.

Perhaps she is also tired of dating men who are not serious. She may be letting the potential men out there know that they should not approach her for a dates unless they also have marriage in mind??

I remember translating an article reported back in February, 2009 that stated that she was interested in someone at that time. Remember? She even went to a fortune teller to see if the guy also may have feelings for her. The fortune teller told her that she will have a boyfriend before the year is out. I wonder what happened to that? Maybe she got too busy and did not think it appropriate time to get involved? So she did not confess her feelings to him thinking that she does not want to deal with another potential disappointment when she has bet her life into her next career objective??

She did say in the TBS-Namsan interview that she is a type who cannot hold back her feelings especially if she likes the guy. But maybe she did hold back? She also said that the next time, she wants to date out in the open. I wonder if we may hear about a new man in her life before 2009 comes to an end. Either way, GOOD LUCK GHS! :)

Guest pianist

I feel kind of sad for her after reading this article but HS updated her cyworld pics. it seems like she lost more weight.

I must just say that through her answers, we get to know her better and deeper. I also hope the best for her in her next relationship. Hope it will be a guy who would love to have her pack him lunches and follow him around. She must be a pretty good cook.

yea me too.. i feel kind sad reading this article.. i hope she will met the right man.. that she never dumped her.. i feel so lucky when somebody will become his wife.. i just wish she will find the Mr.right man.. soon..

I totally agree with you. I appreciate that she is more open about herself. Much better for fans like me who wants to know more about her.

Perhaps she is also tired of dating men who are not serious. She may be letting the potential men out there know that they should not approach her for a dates unless they also have marriage in mind??

I remember translating an article reported back in February, 2009 that stated that she was interested in someone at that time. Remember? She even went to a fortune teller to see if the guy also may have feelings for her. The fortune teller told her that she will have a boyfriend before the year is out. I wonder what happened to that? Maybe she got too busy and did not think it appropriate time to get involved? So she did not confess her feelings to him thinking that she does not want to deal with another potential disappointment when she has bet her life into her next career objective??

She did say in the TBS-Namsan interview that she is a type who cannot hold back her feelings especially if she likes the guy. But maybe she did hold back? She also said that the next time, she wants to date out in the open. I wonder if we may hear about a new man in her life before 2009 comes to an end. Either way, GOOD LUCK GHS! :)

Although she may date openly I doubt she would publicly announce it though. It might be very much under the radar for her since she is so low key.

She looks very thin in her recent self-cam pics, I hope she is taking care of herself as well.

Sue- did you get my PM, I think I sent 2?