Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest thtlam

thanks everyone for all the news, clips, articles, and translations on Goo Hye Sun and what she's been doing lately, she is still keeping herself busy with so many activites and her concert coming up :D I'm really excited and love her new hair color.....in fact I don't even see a bit of Jandi left just this beautiful and talented woman :P

Guest susAmerica

Y-star news GHS,ALEX et al.@ JIMFF

SUE: can you translate this DC entry?

This is a fan of Isao Sasaki whose Octoboer DaeJun Concert has been cnacelled and the fan does not know what to do. I want to tell him to go to Over The Rainbow Concert to see GHS and Isao Sasaki on Sept 5th instead!!!!!!

Pink Fairy, Thank you so much for getting the pictures!

Guest susAmerica

hehehehe thankes sue for a funny article and thanks to pink fairy for the clip

ohsue can you trans this i think is tooking about her book

http://blog.xuite.net/yym216/drama/23686563

Again, feel free to upload the pictures from the article. The GHS illustration and the pictures are kind of interesting.

I wish I could read Chinese, however, I get the gist of what the article might be saying. Those who read Chinese may want to confirm what I say. In the novel, <TANGO> by GHS on page 138 is a illustration of a man whose mirror reflection is broken into pieces. The article writer puts together the broken pieces and makes a whole picture. Then he/she puts actual human faces to the reconstructed whole illustration. I do not know if the actual human face is that of one or several men and I do not know if he or they are actors??? One person is identified as Jang Jin Young with lots of tattoos. I do not know if the article says anything about Jang Jin Young and GHS.

I think there are many of us trying to figure out who that picture of a broken man reminds us of. GHS really did not describe the "broken" man in detail in the book except that he is short that the female heroin Yun gave up wearing high heels that she loves for him. Actually she gave up a lot for him.

GHS does describe a bit more of the man that her heroin Yun does ultimately falls in love with: unlike Yun's physical ideal for a man, ShiHoo is very pretty for man with great, beautiful eye brows and thick lashes, he says what is on his mind but with great consideration and manner, he is a computer programmer that creates fun games, a dreamer, Yun and he can talk about anything and everything or nothing at all. ShiHoo plays guitar and they sing together. Yun calls him a heaven-sent and soul-mate as he came to her in her darkest hour of her life and ShiHoo enjoys going to see a fortune teller once in a while to help him make a decision for his next move in life. One of the things that GHS seems to be saying through ShiHoo is that we never know when a great love or great chance walks into our lives or for how long that oppotunity will last in our lives and sometimes way too briefly. Yet the impact is superb even if the chance was a brief instant.

In my opinion, GHS writes beautifully and with each word she chooses, she really makes you feel very deeply.

Before GHS wrote <TANGO>, I think GHS talked about her ideal as someone who can be hard on her, someone who can be a playboy as long as he is nice to her. Do you all remember that? But during and after she wrote <Tango>, she has stuck with her ideal as someone who is well-mannered and has moral loyalty towards any relationships. As she said, writing was a process that helped her heal.

@susAmerica

ShiHoo is very pretty for man with great, beautiful eye brows and thick lashes, he says what is on his mind but with great consideration and manner,

ShiHoo plays guitar and they sing together

Why does this person sounds very familiar??? Any idea :D

Thanks for GHS pictures & clips at JIMFF...she really looks very pretty & feminine..no traces of GJD left....

ghsinki.jpg

out of curiosity is the guy in black shirt behind her KHJ?

Guest mintcar

Doutor Coffee (Korea): http://www.doutorcoffee.co.kr

credit: link via dc

Screenshot:

doutorcafelatte.png

bellaangel, thanks for the translation summary. I do hope the rumors turn out to be true that Bi is the new endorser for TLJ and will be in a CF with Hyesun.

Thanks all for sharing the video clips. I guess wearing black (long sleeves/jackets and all) under the summer heat was not really advisable hehehe. Alex was wiping his sweat on his temple and GHS was adjusting her blazer :P

sue thanks for that news translation! Hehe that was a funny article and Minwoo's mom is so amusing :)

edit: thanks also for sharing about Tango. I wish I know Korean so I can read her book. (One of the things in my to-do list is to learn Korean ;))

^lxandra: hehe the similar-sounding name was the first thing that came to my mind when I read sue's post earlier

Guest Miki67

Thanks guys for all updates ^-^...I just wonder would HS appear today? since the Festival lasts in 6 days...anyone know?

Btw, Today Doutor official web updated lots of new pics and clips of HS keke...i got the full version of the clip CF Making

Film, this is longer than the first one with many new scenes...our gilr just so cute haha.

Here is the link: CF DOUTOR MAKING FILM FULL VERSION

Enjoy!!!

Finally have a chance to go online...I've missed out so much in the week the I was away! Thank you all for the news updates! GHS is rocking the color black at the JIMFF though I'm not really fond of the 'black-coat' she's wearing...I must say, she looks good together with Alex!

@nina67: So Alex and HS will be the MC for the whole JIMFF?? That's so cool!!

Those BTS looks awesome! The CF was great too. I'm glad she's starting to do cfs now...

I just watched the preview or promo for her Over The Rainbow concert...and I'm speechless! The way she played that piano was moving...I can't wait for her album release!

Guest mintcar

C235D1.jpg

C435D1.jpg

C1A63.jpg

C1A64.jpg

Sue need you translation for this FA thanks

비루하지만 사진 몇 장 투척

레드 카펫에서의 쿠

옷이 좀 더워보이긴 했지만 참석한 연예인 중에서

환호를 가장 많이 받았던 쿠

정말 저 옷을 입고도 자체발광

(사실 실제로 보면 쿠가 너무 예뻐서 옷이 눈에 안들어옴)

다들 너무 이쁘다고 손 뻗어 만져보려고 하고...

난 사진만 찍다가 앞에서 "**에서 왔어요" 하고 아이컨택하고

more...

C036D1.jpg

C1A62.jpg

C43371.jpg

one more FA

약간 긴장했던 쿠

워낙 앞에 쟁쟁한 분들이 앉아 계서서 그런가 촘 떨었음...

한채영씨도 인사하러 무대에 올라와서 쫌 떨고...

마지막 사진은 쿠 매니져 차 트렁크에 간식 넣어준 인증 사진

(문제되면 자삭하겠음)

영화제 개막식 끝날 때 쯤

차 옆에서 기다렸다가 쿠 갈 때 눈 앞에서 인사하고...

멀리까지 와줬다고 울 쿠 놀라워하고...

차 출발 전에 창문 살짝 두드리니까 창문 내려주고 인사해주고

친절한 혜선양^^

Guest nhamthach

GHS does describe a bit more of the man that her heroin Yun does ultimately falls in love with: unlike Yun's physical ideal for a man, ShiHoo is very pretty for man with great, beautiful eye brows and thick lashes, he says what is on his mind but with great consideration and manner, he is a computer programmer that creates fun games, a dreamer, Yun and he can talk about anything and everything or nothing at all. ShiHoo plays guitar and they sing together. Yun calls him a heaven-sent and soul-mate as he came to her in her darkest hour of her life and ShiHoo enjoys going to see a fortune teller once in a while to help him make a decision for his next move in life

thank you sharing.....

This man really very great , She does describe his too deeply , I wonder who does this man ?when he came to her in her darkest hour of her life and only in time too brielfly , I think she gave up a lot for him and very love him :D:P

I wish I could read Chinese, however, I get the gist of what the article might be saying. Those who read Chinese may want to confirm what I say. In the novel, <TANGO> by GHS on page 138 is a illustration of a man whose mirror reflection is broken into pieces. The article writer puts together the broken pieces and makes a whole picture. Then he/she puts actual human faces to the reconstructed whole illustration. I do not know if the actual human face is that of one or several men and I do not know if he or they are actors??? One person is identified as Jang Jin Young with lots of tattoos. I do not know if the article says anything about Jang Jin Young and GHS.

Direct translation of post on http://blog.xuite.net/yym216/drama/23686563 (wasfiyya posted on the previous page).

A lot of fans are curious who the face to the broken glass pieces belong to, so they put the pieces of the pictures together and showed the face. They then compared it to men who have previously been involved in rumors with HS, and they think it most likely matches that of Black Beat member Jang Jin Young. He was involved in a rumor with HS in 2007. HS was gaining popularity becoz of her drama "pure 19" while JJY who debuted not long was written by media as using the popularity of HS. The company of both parties denied the rumor. Some people think JJY's face matches that of the drawing 90%. Some are disappointed becoz he is only 173cm tall, has a tattoo and they don't wish HS with the good girl image to be involved with someone with a bad boy image. However, HS who loves music has mentioned before that she's close with all members of Black Beat, and JJY wrote in his biodata that he likes girls who are pure, pretty and a little 'dumb' (i think he means 'slow' but not really slow as in stupid, if u get what i mean). But fans can still beathe a sigh of relief, becoz all this is the past, they hope HS's next boyfriend will be better.

Note: all the pictures of the guy on that page should be JJY. whether the actual picture is JJY or so, no one knows. this is just what the fan thinks.