Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Sun looks beautiful in the new CF. i love she wearing eyeliner :wub: :wub:

ths sas and nat

-------------

and the piz u posted, sas, is she posing for a furniture brand?

nat,jas lan ur welcome ;) and LAN she will be endorsing a female clothing brand called FOREST/ WOODS..as per sue's translation....

thanks sue!

Guest minjee

waaah more endorsements coming through for hye sun eoni~so happy!! I kept on replaying the doutoru CF hehehe~~she's so pretty~I thought she shot it in japan...looks like the streets in jp heheh~~oh the one singing the doutoru song it sounds like her~~ thanks for pics and vid pink_fairy!

Guest juzaillusion

hey guys!do u noe that goo hye sun,lee min ho and kim bum attended ss501's asia tour on either 1 or 2 august.it is held at the olympic stadium in seoul.

hey guys!do u noe that goo hye sun,lee min ho and kim bum attended ss501's asia tour on either 1 or 2 august.it is held at the olympic stadium in seoul.

The concert that the trio attended was on August 1st....not sure abt August 2nd concert since there's no update so far...was there another one too?

***She's sooooooooooo adorable in the doutoru cf....even if she was dressed in the simplest dress I still think she looks the best...no wonder almost all guys young & old are all smitten by her...Her best secret weapon against anyone is HER SMILE...Even a heart made of rock can melt with her smile....

And the 'Princess' cf picture...whoa...sophisticated but still with a touch of innocence & purity....Sue, now I really do understand why somebody 'exclaimed' a WOW when talked abt her in make-ups..he probably can't help himself :lol:

Thanks everyone for the clips & updates...

Guest grrly

721276dg5ucjs5ib.gifBeautiful Princess

http://i31.tinypic.com/2rvyhkj.jpg

http://i30.tinypic.com/2i93y80.jpg

cr:as tagged

Sue can you pls translate? thanks so much sue....

I think she will endorse this clothing brand woods not sure though cant wait for you sue..im so excited

source~click me♥

Here's a translation of the article pink fairy

====================================================

Gu Hye Sun, Learn to appreciate the Princess’ life for a day.

First half of this year, she has been the talk of all Korean news media and entertainment. All eyes were on her as she kicked off that Cinderella’s character in “Boys Over Flowers” as Geum Jandi. Now, few months later after the drama ended, Gu Hye Sun is selected as the model for young, casual brand, 숲 (Woods/Forest).

The shooting location took place in a ‘very famous hotel’ in Gangnam (elite area – imagine “Bel Air”, “Beverly Hills”). The shooting concept is titled “A Princess’ Day”

Gu Hye Sun and her lovely, attractive look of a princess pulled off this shooting without distractions. According to her, she was happy to be able to do this photo shoot as it’s quite rare for her to wear such pretty clothes. Gu Hye Sun, “I always wear casual clothes, so wearing these pretty dresses I have to change my attitude also.” A true remark from this young, talented model/actress/writer/artist. (Wow, she’s like errr MEGA talented star. Keke)

According to 숲 (Woods/Forest) reps, Gu Hye Sun’s image is what they’ve been waiting for. It was a pleasure for them to work with her, and praised her also as she was able to portray a variety of different sets of princess’ mood: arrogant, shy, charming, bright, etc, as they haven’t seen anyone like her in the past.

Posted by ay_link@jazzholic

====================================================

Guest webby

wow! what a way to start the week. CF and photoshoot!!! The doutor CF is so cute. The way she moved in the first screen reminds me of a ballerina. the CF definitely portrays a more feminine and younger side of HS. Don't they usually have different versions of CF, 30s, making, etc? Can't wait for those to be out. For the photoshoot, seems like she can be a contender for Lady Castle.. haha. Though I prefer her most in casual style, it's nice to see a change! Thanks everyone for the updates!

Guest pinkdaisies

hello, first post :) i've been spending a few weeks catching up on every single page of the lovely GHS' soompi thread. i became a massive fan after BOF, love her outer beauty, love her inner beauty, love her brains, love her multiple talents.

anyway, i was re-watching some scenes from BOF, and i found it interesting that she visited an art exhibition in the show (with jihoo) and she had her own art exhibition after that. :) love her new CF too!

MINSUN fighting <3

Guest joyfulsoul

What i can say to HS is that you are an angel god gives us.....

She is so beautiful and gorgeous that even girls like us wanna protect her pure soul.

I'm so happy to hear a lot of news of HS,she is doing her best to show her talent to us!

I love her new look in the CF,and the background music is very nice too.

You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having any clear question.

HS......I wanna say that......you are the best.

Oh HS-isshi looks so captivating in the princessy advertorial!

Someone at Baidu translated the part of the clip where HS made some remarks in the shoot I think. Sue, you may want to verify? i dun think it's word for word though.

HS says that her white outfit (the furry one) makes her feel like a Husky (reminds us of someone??).

She also said that usually, she is in casual outfits. Her body flaw, she feels is that she has a short torso so she likes to wear high-waisted clothings. HS reveals that she likes guys in suits as well as in casual wear. What is attractive to her is when a guy dresses up for date, looking high-class & stylish. [this is why a clip of Gu Junpyo came on]

(ahem, someone also said before he likes dressing up in suits...)

As you can see, our HS is not afraid to highlight what she thinks are her flaws. I for one think it's a blessing to have a short torso but long, slender legs!

上面那个是soup海报拍摄的新闻

里面基本没啥内容

就说衣服是公主风

那套白色衣服说自己穿了象哈士奇

平时喜欢穿随意舒服的衣服

其实自己的缺点是腰短,所以穿裙子会故意拉高,类似高腰服装

觉得男生穿西装很帅,随意的穿着也喜欢,但更喜欢象是为了和女孩约会特意穿得,有财阀的感觉

然后就出现具俊表的画面,旁白说原来这就是抓住丝草心的秘诀

还说10月发专辑,和公司的风格不大一样

credit: wingya (baidu)

Guest susAmerica

Oh HS-isshi looks so captivating in the princessy advertorial!

Someone at Baidu translated the part of the clip where HS made some remarks in the shoot I think. Sue, you may want to verify? i dun think it's word for word though.

HS says that her white outfit (the furry one) makes her feel like a Husky (reminds us of someone??).

She also said that usually, she is in casual outfits. Her body flaw, she feels is that she has a short torso so she likes to wear high-waisted clothings. HS reveals that she likes guys in suits as well as in casual wear. What is attractive to her is when a guy dresses up for date, looking high-class & stylish. [this is why a clip of Gu Junpyo came on]

(ahem, someone also said before he likes dressing up in suits...)

As you can see, our HS is not afraid to highlight what she thinks are her flaws. I for one think it's a blessing to have a short torso but long, slender legs!

上面那个是soup海报拍摄的新闻

里面基本没啥内容

就说衣服是公主风

那套白色衣服说自己穿了象哈士奇

平时喜欢穿随意舒服的衣服

其实自己的缺点是腰短,所以穿裙子会故意拉高,类似高腰服装

觉得男生穿西装很帅,随意的穿着也喜欢,但更喜欢象是为了和女孩约会特意穿得,有财阀的感觉

然后就出现具俊表的画面,旁白说原来这就是抓住丝草心的秘诀

还说10月发专辑,和公司的风格不大一样

credit: wingya (baidu)

Thanks Shaz,

Your translation is great.

Yes, I remember she called Minho a Siberian Husky when both were fooling around BTS due to the long filming process and she told him to go and fetch the imaginary stick she threw. hahaha

The staff at the CF shoot praised GHS very highly; they really enjoyed working with such a great model.

The Woods/ Forest Clothing Company really picked a great spokesperson! Clothes look beautiful on her.

Guest lucy_marie

I read an article today that highlighted three Korean actors who have been working hard for a long time to expand their career into directing and producing. They are Goo Hye Sun, Jung Woo Sung and Yoo Ji Tae.

http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...70&p=poctan

감독 꿈꾸는 스타들..정우성•구혜선•유지태..by Reporter Choi Na Young

OSEN | 입력 2009.08.02 16:01 | 수정 2009.08.02 20:14 [OSEN=최나영 기자] = from Osen on August 2/2009

We already know all about our wonderful Director GHS and her achievements so far in all the areas that come under directing. I found out through this article why the movie actor Jung Woo Sung may have visited GHS at her La Mer Gallery exhibition. I am sure he wanted to see her art but he is also an actor working towards becoming a director. They share a common interest and common goal. He is planning to direct his first movie the beginning of next year. He already has experience in co-producing and writing scenarios. It was somewhat unclear in the article, but it also appears that he may already have a production company for the past two yearsl Yoo Ji Tae has already directed and produced 4 different short films that have earned him recognitions.

As she ventures into her new project of directing a full-length movie about a cellist, I am curious about the backers and the investors for her movie. For a person who may appear shy at times, I think GHS could possibly be a very sharp business woman. According to the article, she will be plunging into the directorial work by November. From previous articles, I know that she is currently casting for roles and also learning about cello and working on composing for her movie.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3527/200908022014045740.png

(this was suppose to be a picture of Jung Woo Sung, Yoo Ji Tae, and Goo Hye Sun from the above article. I still have problem uploading pix--sorry.)

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/cinet/200...07170894410.htm

In the article above, dated 7/5/2008, reported by Lee Jae Won, in SportsHankook <감독 데뷔 구혜선 "정승혜대표 감사해요"데뷔작 제목 '유쾌한 도우미'로 지어줘>, GHS initially met the late mentor, Jung Seung Hae, the Representative of Morning Production Company, in 2004 (the year GHS made a debut as an actor) and later in 2006 brought Jung her screen-play for a professional review. Jung must have seen the potential in GHS because, since then, Jung had mentored HS's aspiration to become a writer and director until her death this year in April. I wonder if it was a coincidence or if GHS had a voice in deciding that she would choose her role in NN5 as a student who wrote screen plays! GHS also played a character that had a dual personality (not just a boring one dimensional personality)--one side was generous and nice and the other side was vicious and, borrowing her term from MTV Girls On Top interview in 2007, somewhat "psychopathic". In that same interview, GHS alluded to the fact that she likes portraying complex characters. So, as we have read before elsewhere, she had been getting ready all along very steadily and hard, constantly multi-tasking, to come to this point of being able to direct a full-length movie! Again, making her dream come true. She really is something! I am sure we all pray for her success. I only hope that she does not eat too much sweet while dealing with the stress of making a movie! I cannot imagine the enormous responsibility of making a movie!

<▲지후=혜선 누나는 4차원이 분명해. 자꾸 초콜릿, 사탕을 권해. 내가 단 것을 안 좋아하는 걸 알면서.> This is a statement from Kim Hyun Joong calling GHS a 4-D for sure because she would offer him chocolates and candy while filming BOF when she is aware that he does not like sweets. This is from SportsHankook dated Jan. 28, 2009 by Reporter Lee Hyun Ah http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/2009...07143696010.htm :D

Sue thank you for sharing this and your trans........... :D:D

Hyesun is really someone who can do anything she puts her heart into...this is the area where I admire her the most when she say she wants to do something she really makes it happen......I really envy the courage and the heart she has for her goals (hehe she's a water sign after all passionate, deep and focused).....I'm sure that her next project will be nothing but a big success!!!

highlighted the 4D part of course! we know she's 4D but I'm definitely happy to know that hyunjoong saw that too.....it takes one 4D to spot another 4D...hehe! they probably spoke the same 4D language in their 4D world in between takes during the shooting of the drama....wink! (can't help it.......)

Dear HUGssssss again for this....! :D

-----

Hi lxandra, memeo, vavavum, thuhang and mai!

......we are having so many treats these days....the list is getting bigger....and she went to the concert too! YEEEEPPPY!!!! :D:D

Waves to all SUNNIEssssss.....thank you for the recent pix updates she's so beautiful in the CF and in her new photo shoot!!!!!

Guest tweetybird08

I really love her new CF and photoshoot.

She looks so beautiful with long hair.

I am so happy that she has more endorsements now.

She deserve the best and I really admire her so much.

Love you so Hye Sun.

Thanks a lot for all the updates.

Guest F4fan

In her new CF, she looks like one of the dolls that you see when she twirls around a pole after coming out of a shop.

She looks just gorgeous in both the CF and the photoshoot.

Guest mintcar

Love the Dotoru CF! so happy for her new endorsement of that clothing brand. She's looking great in that photoshoot.

Thank you all for the recent pictures and clips of GHS and especially her outing with LMH and KB at the SS501 concert. I just love the friendship of F4 and GHS and their support for one another!

There are recent news articles of GHS about her upcoming album/movie?.. a collaboration with a Japanese musician and a concert? I am not sure, but that is what I understood from google translate :huh:

Article: 구혜선 뮤지션 변신 8월말 음반발표 ‘이사오사사키 참여 눈길’

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200908041408011002