Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

im more than happy/glad that people

like YG president as well as her late PD mentor/her teacher (in Literature with a voice)

supported her talents/skills ...

it somehow showed that they acknowledge her stuff

i dont think money is an issue ...

im sure she got money to support her film (from her CF and drama)

anywyz, directing is not juz her skill after all...

Hyesun or the YG could profit from it in one way from the other..

its a win-win situation...i guez.. :)

Guest minjee

thanks for the ELLE pics! I'm loving the pics from that mag~! I love how they focus on her artistic side~~ :D

hmmm what can be next...how about another pictorial on her being a director hehehe :lol: ~~ I was so bored so I made a simple wallpaper and gif! ENJOY!! :D:P

ndsvig.gif

28at56t.jpg

-------------

ac38yd.jpg

i wish she does a new CF real soon ^^!

credit:dcilwoo

Guest webby

구혜선 “‘유쾌한 도우미’ 제작비, 양현석 사장님께 빌렸다” 영화감독 도전기 심경고백

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

Summary:

Newsen reports that on July 17th, GHS opened up a bit about her experience of producing and directing her short movie, Cheerful Caretaker.

In order to make her movie, she borrowed the the money from the YG President Yang Hyun Suk. She has not yet paid back the money. (well, I don't know why but this news is worrisome. I guess the idea of borrowing especially from one's superior usually gives me the uncomfortable vive. I am sure both Yang and Goo trust and respect each other--they do have a long working history together. Any feedbacks? I thought when one makes a movie or a project, one would get investors without the burden of paying back if the movie does not do well. Now, I could be so wrong as I know nothing about this industry and Korean system maybe very different.) :unsure:

I read on a translation at baidu that GHS mentioned that she borrowed the money from president Yang, and hasn't paid back yet, but president yang said she doesn't need to pay him back. It was a translation of this article: http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/view.php?ts...071808363136746

32814654.jpg

We have received many overseas inquiries regarding the “Boys Over Flowers” Premium Event to be held at Yokohama on September 6th 2009. We plan to offer ticket sales and tour packages for overseas participants, and would appreciate your help to make this possible.

About the Event

Title “Boys Over Flowers” Premium Event

Venue National Convention Hall of Yokohama

Date/Time September 6th 2009, 5:00pm

Appearance by Goo Hye Sun, Lee Min Ho, Kim Bum, Kim Joon. Other casts and guests to be confirmed.

Featuring Talk show, mini concert

Note As the event is for a Japanese audience, only Korean to Japanese interpreter will be present.

For foreign fans who would like to buy tickets for the event pls visit

BOF team~ JAPAN

72578186.jpg

54054355.jpg

Guest wasfiyya

susagain thaaaaaaanks so much for the trans and the info" big hug" ;)

pink " for the pic" and vavavum 2 thanks for MNET~BOF BTS ghs she so cute :D

minjee thanks for the gift and pic ilovet and i hope she well does a new CF soon :rolleyes:

webby thankes for the info and yah hyesun has smaller face :P

and to sue and to all who want NN5

http://www.tudou.com/home/item_u2557728s0p1.html

enjoy B)

Guest ching22194

I totally agree with you. I refused to vote in it since whether she wins or not, I think it is an insult to her even to be nominated as a rookie. I wonder who comes up with such things!!

same here, i was hesitant to vote.

it just don't feel right seeing her name alongside those actors.

if i vote its like giving in into the idea that she really is a "rookie"

i wonder how she feels when she'll win in that category..

sue pls tranlsate this article,thanks ;)

goo hye sun

sipa,sas miss you guys ;)

minjee thanks for the pic and gif love it :)

wasfiyya,memeo thanks for the clip :D

sue thanks for *girl on top* ;)

Brief Summary of the Article above:

Netizens are in awe of her beautiful white/milk-like skin and big eyes based on the recent photos that she posted on her cy. Netizens are surprised by how angel-like she is based on her features.

Also, mentioned her multi-talents as a writer, actress, director and also talks about that she has an upcoming new age album coming soon (no date was mentioned). She is also known as a "pal bang mi in" (someone who is beautiful inside/out who is extremely talented)

Nat- I hope you are doing well?

Brief Summary of the Article above:

Netizens are in awe of her beautiful white/milk-like skin and big eyes based on the recent photos that she posted on her cy. Netizens are surprised by how angel-like she is based on her features.

Also, mentioned her multi-talents as a writer, actress, director and also talks about that she has an upcoming new age album coming soon (no date was mentioned). She is also known as a "pal bang mi in" (someone who is beautiful inside/out who is extremely talented)

Nat- I hope you are doing well?

thanks for the translation hehehehe :) she is really pretty on those her cy pictures ;)

bella yes i fine thanks :)

minjee thanks for the link :D

Guest susAmerica

In Daum there are also numerous articles about her. You can go into to take a look. Again you do not need to be a member. If you guys want me to tell you again how to find these articles, please le me know and I will post. I will just ramdomly summarize few of the articles:

People are noticing that she was dressed differently than other actresses for the PIFAN--calling it somewhat solemn and serious. (For me, it is strange that they did not see the sexy and the beautiful side to her look also!) GHS merely said that she wanted to look well as she was nervous about walking the red carpet.

GHS will be having a question and answer session at PIFAN on 17th at 5PM (sorry this is already done) and on 21st at 2PM. Again she emphasizes that her film is not about euthanasia or about ethics but about people making human choices about their lives at important moments---whether they are religious or not, or that they believe in other things, ultimately we all make choices that determine our lives. Edit: after seeing the video above about Ystar clip of her at PIFAN---GHS seems to be saying that important decisions such as about death has to be made or is made by the person, not by anybody else or any philosophy or an outsider. (more and more I am very curious about her movie as I am not sure if she is referring to all types of death, including death penalty, suicide and people with incurable diseases, etc. I am not sure but I would imagine Korea has death penalty?? Again, I am just expressing an opinion: Since she wrote the script, I am sure she has much thoughts from her own personal experience? She had experienced unfortunate losses of death of close friends and colleagues--through long standing illness, accidents and suicides,,,,I wonder if she is also talking symbolically of other types of more mental and developmental deaths and the decisions to be made when one is faced with solemn choices....)

She and Han Hyo Joo are on the spotlight at this time as they are both very popular. RE. love , Han Hyo Joo just wants to love and denies her current association with an actor/businessman and GHS still sticks to her statement about her ideal as someone who has wonderful manners and who is faithful in terms of relationship with her and other people. Her music CD will come out before the year is out and Han Hyo Joo also wrote and sang a song for a drama or a CF. Both are multitalented. The reporter says that, even so, it will be hard to top GHS yet. (hahaha--I like that reporter.)

Guest misa_yen

Goo Hye Sun at a charity event today

I think she volunteered at a orphanage or a hospital or sth link that

there are no news yet so I just guessed

hope there will be an official announcement tomorrow

04c97e0d_ea6438401f24d6758e7ee65980.jpg

6234cd82_4e0456f90490595f3509338344.jpg

4ed09ad8_1996f75e9337dbaf0ae1332266.jpg

4838d2bf_ba4fbba559c4a906916d9e5b37.jpg

such an angel, sweet and caring

Hye Sun is not only beautiful outside but kind inside as well

credit naver

no hotlink, please

p/s: there are more pics on different sites but I'm kind of busy right now

hope someone will post the rest ^^

kumovo in advance :)

Sue & Bellaangel1012 Thanks so much! i am so happy because netizens are acknowledging on how beautiful she looks now,if I can remember during BOF days netizens are bashing on how odd she looks as jandi and bash her make ups and hair..

sue, thanks for the tips on how to go over at DAUM but still have to rely on your trans or the bad online translator.. :P

minjee thanks for YT link!

elaine thanks for the pics! wow, she is really my hero! audrey hepburn in her generation but even better hehehe

Guest susAmerica

Goo Hye Sun at a charity event today

I think she volunteered at a orphanage or a hospital or sth link that

there are no news yet so I just guessed

hope there will be an official announcement tomorrow

such an angel, sweet and caring

Hye Sun is not only beautiful outside but kind inside as well

credit naver

no hotlink, please

p/s: there are more pics on different sites but I'm kind of busy right now

hope someone will post the rest ^^

kumovo in advance :)

Thank you for all the lovely pic of GHS and the children. I wonder if that program is the WITH program that she and YG are donating all the proceeds from the gallery. Can't waitfor the article.