Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest boraah

hey guys... just to let you know, goo hye sun will appear on 2ne1 tv next week. The girls will visit her exhibit in support of their YG Family labelmate.

141l2qp.jpg

thats sandy..(in or out am i in or out...)

i wish sandy would convince hye sun to visit Philippines with the 4F boys..

tnx lucy for all the vids...its a treasure!!!

incase you'll make another video...

i wanna suggest the part where HyunSun had a grand time in Macau

that was in epi 14...GHS grabbed KHJ foot/leg hahaha...

they were like GHS and KHJ and not jandi and jihoo..

ive been planning to make a gif out of it but was so busy..

btw, love the part where GHS took the icecream from KHJ's hand

they both lickd their hands and KHJ smiled while looking at GHS

tnx too for postin the Bruise vid of HyunSun...

Guest lucy_marie

vavavum: you're welcome...thank you for the tip I will try to include those moments I find it special too..they were having fun doing those scenes I guess!! it will be great if it's a BTS and not the one included in the episode of BOF...I'm still looking for a good song to work on for part2...and as you know this is the truth for hyunsun they have limited BTS it's not that they don't have a lot of scenes together but what was shown to the audience for jihoo-jandi BTS are not a lot...

boraah: thank you for the info and pix too GHS with Sandara....I hope someone will upload that in YT! :D

WAVES TO ALL SUNNIES...... :D:D:D

Hi! lxandra, memeo, mai and sue.....

---edit---

Hi! thuhang...I see you!!

Guest juzaillusion

hey!i was just wondering if we could advertise in goo hye sun's fansites to ask them vote for her.maybe some people dun noe that there is a voting?and it might increase her popularity?

Guest minjee

boorah thanks for the news! Can't wait to watch that episode.

I'd like to share this funny parody of BOF (I don't think it's been shared before). GJD has a new crush beside JH and GP hehehe....hope you guys like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=013in6c5K0Y

thanks for sharing! Shin Hyesung so funny parodying as Yoon Ji Hoo. I reckon he's definitely a kkotminam hehe~ he's so pretty!

Hyesung and Hye Sun hahaha~~ :D

wow hyesun eoni looks pretty in PIFAN!She's rocking that outfit hehehe~~love her style and she's wearing that "bracelet" hehehe nice!^^

thanks pink fairy :D

Guest susAmerica

Goo Hye Sun @ PIFAN red carpet

source baidu

upload by me

some more pics

http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/elaine_2501/a6.jpg

http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/elaine_2501/a3.jpg

credit as tagged

Wow, thank you for the pictures of HS on the red carpet as a director.

She looks so pretty and HIP!

For those of you who are very good with computers, I want to ask you a favor. I found in cafe daum a video of HS under Mtv Girls on Top and GHS is featured along with eight other women of Korea. It says the length of HS's part is 30 min and I think it was filmed before she took part in King and I series. Unfortunately, I have a hard time getting the video. The way I found the video is by going to daum news (do not have to be a member at all), clik in GHS' name in Korean and scroll way down to the bottom and you will see GHS in long hair. You are suppose to down load daum popvideo or something. I did but because I do not have Korean keyboard, maybe??, I have no idea what the screen says since the content is all in small squares. I saw bits and pieces of video but it keeps on cutting off and very hard to get back into it. I tried to look for it in Youtube but her portion is not in it. The video really seems to talk a lot about her personality and her style from the directors and stylists who worked with her.

If you want to try:http://www.daum.net

then, next to the box that contains these words: 통합검색 copy and paste GHS' name in Korean which is

구혜선

Thanks. No pressure. :)

Guest Miki67

Sue: i think i can help u out with the clip "Girls on Top"...wait for me until tomorrow, i will upload it in my utube account for u ^^'

Btw, here is the recount of fan at PIFAN, can u check it out?

비루한 후기 주제에 기니까 용서 바래 ㅎㅎ

6시 40분에 도착했는데.. 벌써 시작하고 있더라..

그럴 줄 알았으면 더 빨리 가는건데..

이미 레드카펫 주변은 사람들이 다 두줄씩 겹겹이 있어서 그냥 틈새에 끼어서 봤어

한 5미터 앞쪽 레드카펫 입구부분에서

어떤 사람의 옆모습을 봤는데

옷차림 보고 쿠인 것을 눈치챘고(검은 스키니에 검은조끼),

피부색이 정상인과는 다른 하얀색임을 보고 확신했지.

바로 쿠가 레드카펫으로 올 줄 알고 레드카펫쪽으로 사람들 틈새로

카메라 들이대고 있었는데

왠걸 한참있다 들어왔다..

그럴 줄 알았으면 입구쪽으로 가서 좀더 찍는건데 말야 ㅎㅎ

쿠가 입구쪽에서 대기하고 있을 때..

바로 입구에 차대고 온 사람이 있어서 다들 누군가 긴장했는데

앙드레김이더라구. 체격이 제법 있었고.

좌우가 다 웅성거렸지..

다른 잘 모르는 연예인들.. 지나갈 땐 별 반응 없었는데

쿠가 나오니까 아무래도 오늘 온 연예인 중 가장 유명하고, 인기도 많아서인지 더 그랬던 듯

다들 술렁이더니 환호를 보냈어..

오.. 와.. 오.. 정말 예뻐 하고

주변 남고생처럼 생긴 애들도 구혜선 얘기, 나중에 온 여중생들도 구혜선 못봤다고 궁시렁거리고

집에 돌아갈 때 어떤 아주머니들도 구혜선 얼굴이 정말 작고 예쁘다고.. 금잔디 어쩌고 그러고 가더라구.

그 외에 연예인은 제대로 못봤어. 별로 온 거 같지도 않고

검색해보니 장나라가 왔다는데 나는 못 본 거 같아..

추상미도 왔었고..

나의 소감은.. 정말 귀엽게 예쁘게 생겼다, 정말 하얗고 말랐다 야..

본 순간이 너무 짧아서. 자세히 못보기도 했고, 내가 좀 무미건조해 ㅎ

너무 빨리 지나가서 사진은 이것밖에 없고 동영상만 몇개 올릴게.

멀리 찍어서 제대로 안보여

첫번째 올리는 동영상은 쿠를 입구쪽에서 보고 찍고 레드카펫으로 올 줄 알고 돌렸는데

쿠가 바로 입장을 안해서 엉뚱한 사람들이 좀 찍혔어

Guest susAmerica

Let's show our LOVE and Support for GHS as she ventures into another film festival at the PIFAN and as she researches and builds connection for her next project in directing a musical drama. IT sounds really exciting. I am new to Korean movies and dramas but I do not know if there ever was a musical movie in Korea. Of course, I am assuming GHS is thinking of something like Grease or Billy Eliot or etc. Her ideas may be entirely different. She is really creative and artistic. :D

Thank you Lucy_marie for your warning.

Guest susAmerica

Sue: i think i can help u out with the clip "Girls on Top"...wait for me until tomorrow, i will upload it in my utube account for u ^^'

Btw, here is the recount of fan at PIFAN, can u check it out?

I am just going to briefly summarize. This fan is kind of funny because he/she is so blaming herself for not getting good pic and going on and on about it.

She says everybody, from all the boy and girl high school students to ajumas, was talking mostly about GHS as she passed the red carpet and as she was leaving the scene. They are saying how pretty she looks and they still interchange her name as GHS or Jandi. The famous designer Andre Kim also came to the PIFAN and it seems GHS waited for him as he got out of the car. But I do not think he walked on the red carpet with GHS. (Wow! I wonder if Andre Kim came to support GHS? I know he loves movies as I heard that he once acted on a film and did not like himself on film so he found his other calling. I hear he is like the workaholic genius who is also extremely good to all the people he work with. Sounds a bit like our HS.) Supposedly Andre Kim's size and figure is something amazing to behold. (I would imagine so!!!) Although this fan did not see them directly, she heard and checked on the internet that Choo Sang Mi and Jang Na Ra came to PIFAN also. She said about GHS,"oh, wow, ah...sooo pretty with non-human-like skin and color.." (Thanks amillion to Nina67 for the fan account and that you will look into the video.) :D

Guest lucy_marie

misa yen, nina and natali: as always thank you for the pix updates

HYESUN really looks lovely!!! she's definitely pulling-off a sexier look this days!!! :D

trater: thank you for the vid links

SUNNIES PLEASE READ THIS....URGENT!!!(highlight to read)

SUNNIES THIS IS IMPORTANT PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING ABOUT THE SEOUL DRAMA AWARDS VOTATION.....KHJ Thread is closed now because of that...so people start to edit all your post just telling everybody or reminding everybody about it...

GHSimigif1.gif

WAVES TO ALL SUNNIES

Hi! Mai, lxandra, memeo, vavavum, thuhang and sue!!

sue thanks for the speedy translation..i love fan accounts.and yeah i saw andre kim ;) and I hope HYESUN's appearance today will help boost her SIDA votes :D

trater thanks for the fanvids! hye sun was the belle of PIFAN keke, she dressesed differently from other actresses because she came as a "director" so sleek....hehe but very beautiful... :lol:

1l1247746523.jpg

35019290.jpg

6a50d850c0e389eb396f46b75f48bf93.jpg

e0ca66528dc47b946d32f5cf959031d5.jpg

c: as tagged

Lucy_marie thanks for the reminder! :D

• Like 1