Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest spring&candygirl

can anyone here post good copies of the pictures wherein hyesun was holding some flowers and was wearing a headset? really like those pictures..hope someone can post it or re-post it (if it has been already posted) thanks!

Guest ml_87

pls stop those arguments about who's closer to her.:)

i hope she could find the best man for her.

but now, i'm looking forwards to her next projects.to me, she's still too young, my baby :)

Guest Miki67

oh my...grrly...u're so fast

that's my utube account..i've just uploaded and intend to share with u guys :)

dramalover, kgrl43

I like that we're all able to share our perceptions and ideas...and meddling...like who we want our girl to be with! laugh.gif I'm not involve at all with other actresses...but HS just bring out the fangirl? Mother? sister? in me. I don't know...she brings a warmth that makes me want to protect her and cheer her on in whatever she wants to do. What is it about her that invoke this feelings in us? What is it about her that makes us feel this way? I think I've been Hyesunfied (made up word in an attempt to describe how i feel about her!)

The long and short of it is that Hyesun, with all of her wonderful qualities, gets along with all of her costars, many of whom have become her close friends over the years. I'll be happy with whoever she ends up with and wish to see her dating and happy and enjoying life, as any 25 year old woman should be. But first, I'd love to see her in another drama or MOVIE! Really miss her onscreen, as she's never really had a long break every since Pure 19, going on to act in the King and I then Strongest Chilwoo and BOF pretty much one after the other. Until then, thanks to all for all the news, pics, and conversation about Hyesun and we'll just have to fulfill ourselves with her other activities including CF's, music, art, writing, and directing for the next few months!!

sorry...i cut ur posts...those lines just so beautiful...dunt know what to say more

u guys...we're here because we love Hye Sun and we're a family, right?.....about the issue of who is closer to her / who is the best guy for her..

please, take it easy!!! whoever she'll choose ...just hope he can bring her happiness..

now i'm looking forward her new success in acting/writing/directing/singing/paiting career^^ ...our girl still so young..

i always love the warm, friendly atmosphere in this thread ...please, keep it up :)

Bonus: some old pics of HS in magazines

8ebe3688-23d7-45fa-bbe1-4728bdecc8f.jpg

ad99bf6f-6a8d-417c-b418-85f9f4a9479.jpg

9a070786-3ac5-4767-91e6-0b246b1cc9d.jpg

6bada084-0f3e-4842-8c36-095e9d0033e.jpg

2b4341b6-de7b-430f-bccf-5d89dda93a1.jpg

(credit:guhyesun.5d6d)

Edit: just read in baidu that BOF cast will go to China in July 4th but seems like our girl not join ):...maybe she's too busy with the art exhibition

Thanks nina for the latest news. Yeah.....she's for sure busy with her art exhibition. It's one week exhibition, right? Starting from July first. We can see Hye sun again in a couple of days.

Guest susAmerica

I certainly feel like our soompi thread is filled with great energy from reading all of your posts. I feel really good about all the diversity and passion in all of your comments. I also love that many of your comments are based on articles, videos and things you have read in the past about GHS. We may not always like how some posts may sound to us, (we are all different people after all) but, please let us NOT stop or discourage each other from posting especailly if it is anything about our Hye Sun. This is my feeling. I hope you are all OK with it. I know that we are NOT going to say things that would trash or belittle her or each other. Right?

lxandra: I think you are right about so many mixed reports about who visited GHS first at the hospital or any stories surrounding it. Yet I never seriously thought about it or put the mixed reports together to see what might be going on. I guess we may never really know the whole truth at least not now.

But I remember there was an article that said that LMH could not visit GHS after the award show because he had to return to the film site for his scenes with his fiance (Lee Min JUng) for BOF. There was another article that talked about how LMH's friend Park Bo Young jokingly stole his wallet so that they could go out to dinner after the award ceremony. I never put these facts together. Something is kind of fishy, isn't it?

There was an article also in the beginning of BOF when KHJ's selca pictures were posted on newspapers. The article never asked the stars directly but kind of made a rumor that perhaps KHJ and GHS were dating. That same article also sort of put down GHS' Jandi character because she is about to get into another romantic relationship with yet another guy LMH. They constantly seem unable to distinguish the actor from the real person! These reporters may just wanted to stimulate readers or they all fell for her great acting that they could no longer tell reality from fantasy! (I know--this may be too harsh..)

Around that time, a female radio show host interviewed KHJ on the phone and she kind of put down GHS's Jandi character as "that kind of girl" who moves from one guy to another too easily. She did sort of qualify her statement by saying, of course, I am not saying that GHS is bad. Can you believe that? She also invited only the F4 to come to her show when BOF is finished. She just talked about GHS on air and never even asked KHJ to ask GHS also to come to her show as well. I remember this radio interview because this was the time I kind of started to sort of 'hate' the F4 especially because KHJ, KB, and KJ who later joined KHJ on the phone for this interview (LMH was not there) did not defend GHS or Jandi at all. KHJ merely said that, if this was a real situation, I guess I would not like such a girl either. The radio host was happy that he agreed with her. I wish the soompi can have a separate archives section that keeps records of all articles and videos about GHS on file so that new and old members can easily access these information. I wonder if that is possible??? Of course, later on, instead of F4, I started to not care too much or respect the media reporters for entertainers. I felt that they should just report an unbiased and coherent information instead of just pushing their own opinions on others. Do any of you remember these reports? --anyway thanks for listening to my ranting and raving... :blush:

Guest F4fan

The questions surrounding GHS' accident and LMH taking her to the hospital to who and when visited her are old news. The discrepancies come from incomplete news articles and them coming out at different times over a few days. If you put it all together, you get the full picture.

I don't understand why its being brought up now but here are the facts verified by either firsthand account by GHS, LMH or by management companies.

1. On February 27th, GHS got into a pretty severe accident even though Group 8 and her company tried to downplay it or weren't fully aware of the situation.

2. According to GHS, LMH took her to the hospital after the accident occurred.

3. LMH and his management company confirmed this.

3. KHJ's management company confirmed that he did visit GHS after the awards show.

4. GHS also confirmed that KHJ visited her after the awards show

5. GHS also said that LMH visited her after the awards show.

I was shocked when I saw Lee Min Ho fall on the red carpet. I laughed without even knowing

Is the GHS we know, this kind of person? The one who had fun over someone else misfortune & embarrasment?

Yes. She is also the one who told the Korean public on YSMM that she ate bugs and plastic. She also said joking "Alcohol is my friend." It was a natural reaction - some laugh, some feel sympathy. It wasn't a malicious laugh. It was done unconsciously.

Lee Min Ho and Kim Hyun Joong came to visit after the ceremony. I was very thankful

So...again it's just a heresay...not witnessed by other people or confirmed by their mgt companies....Just a heresay from a 'swollen, stictched-lips' painkiller sedated GHS...

It isn't hearsay when GHS is giving a first-hand account. LMH wasn't ask to verify because the media were more interested in his rescue than his visit. If it wasn't GHS saying these things, then why didn't she or her people deny it.

@pixie eve

I've never doubted it..I already saw the clip when he was describing GHS's injury to late JJY & her evil trio friends...and as I said I was aware that LMH mgt company had confirm it too....All I'm emphasizing was, even though they never mention anyone else beside LMH doing the rescuing, common sense wud tell that since they just wrapped up a scene, LMH was sure to ride in his official car, wasn't he!! I mean he's definitely not driving his 'porshe' strolling around the city, was he??

Easy... his managers and stylist aren't famous. He is the star. And, GHS named LMH as the one who helped her. Some news articles did mention that the other occupants in GHS' van were in shock but were not bleeding like GHS.

Now, can we put this incident to rest?

Guest susAmerica

To all interested, especially vavavum:

While cruising KHJ soompi I found already translated Sang Sang Plus there.

I took it from there.

This was aired Jan.13, 2009~ BOF's first promo.

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikr8QXhWs7Q

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT9lu5X4Yyc

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw8Tph3S29Q

Part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdZ4IJlDzVM

Part 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwJ6OsyUkaU

Part 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn1QeQoXsbk

For fun: :D

Find out if you see any clue that maybe Lee Ji Hoon (MC) may have some connection to GHS as rumored.

Notice the blushed looks of GHS and KHJ.

The game parts are also fun to watch, especially KHJ.

Guest susAmerica

hihi, may i know if there will be korean boys over flower ll ?

I am pretty sure there will be No BOF2.

Sad but a reality.

My feeling is that there could be scripts written that may have a flavor of spin off from BOF.

Maybe..... B)

Guest ttengchill

She had gotten so popular because of BOF but how she's not getting as much attention as ga eul is getting and also min ho? I had been having trouble searching about thei but i still don't know.......WHY?

That same article also sort of put down GHS' Jandi character because she is about to get into another romantic relationship with yet another guy LMH. They constantly seem unable to distinguish the actor from the real person! These reporters may just wanted to stimulate readers or they all fell for her great acting that they could no longer tell reality from fantasy! (I know--this may be too harsh..)

Around that time, a female radio show host interviewed KHJ on the phone and she kind of put down GHS's Jandi character as "that kind of girl" who moves from one guy to another too easily. She did sort of qualify her statement by saying, of course, I am not saying that GHS is bad. Can you believe that? She also invited only the F4 to come to her show when BOF is finished. She just talked about GHS on air and never even asked KHJ to ask GHS also to come to her show as well. I remember this radio interview because this was the time I kind of started to sort of 'hate' the F4 especially because KHJ, KB, and KJ who later joined KHJ on the phone for this interview (LMH was not there) did not defend GHS or Jandi at all. KHJ merely said that, if this was a real situation, I guess I would not like such a girl either. The radio host was happy that he agreed with her. I wish the soompi can have a separate archives section that keeps records of all articles and videos about GHS on file so that new and old members can easily access these information. I wonder if that is possible??? Of course, later on, instead of F4, I started to not care too much or respect the media reporters for entertainers. I felt that they should just report an unbiased and coherent information instead of just pushing their own opinions on others. Do any of you remember these reports? --anyway thanks for listening to my ranting and raving... :blush:

hi susAmerica, sorry to shorten yr post, is it ok for me to ask which female host radio show it is? its good that u are around to understand korean n shared with us so that we also can distinguish the prejudices vs praises that ghs faces in this industry. if this hostess is privileged enuf to be casted as jd, she probably have a different story to tell.

Guest xiaomaii

hi susAmerica, sorry to shorten yr post, is it ok for me to ask which female host radio show it is? its good that u are around to understand korean n shared with us so that we also can distinguish the prejudices vs praises that ghs faces in this industry. if this hostess is privileged enuf to be casted as jd, she probably have a different story to tell.

hey memeo it was a radio interview for KHJ and I think it was when he, KB and KJ was filming the Haptic CF. It was on this YT Channel , mish subbed it but she removed it for public viewing already. The host at first I was offended on how she described Jandi and KHJ was actually taken aback on the question so he didn't reply quickly he was silent that's why the host changed what she said and told everyone she's pertaining to Jandi character and not GHS herself...hope it helps.

---edit

juzaillusion, that video has been subbed already but not uploaded for streaming. I'll inform you when they they had it uploaded. :)

Guest mj0784

pls stop those arguments about who's closer to her.:)

i hope she could find the best man for her.

but now, i'm looking forwards to her next projects.to me, she's still too young, my baby :)

I agree with you... :)

Hoping to see her soon on big screen... I really admire her talent and dedication towards her chosen craft :wub:

hey memeo it was a radio interview for KHJ and I think it was when he, KB and KJ was filming the Haptic CF. It was on this YT Channel , mish subbed it but she removed it for public viewing already. The host at first I was offended on how she described Jandi and KHJ was actually taken aback on the question so he didn't reply quickly he was silent that's why the host changed what she said and told everyone she's pertaining to Jandi character and not GHS herself...hope it helps.

Thanks for sharing this link. I did not know there was a radio interview and none of the boys defended our girl. Sad...going to check it out^_^

Guest susAmerica

---edit

juzaillusion, that video has been subbed already but not uploaded for streaming. I'll inform you when they they had it uploaded. :)

Thanks xiaomaii for giving the detailed information about the radio show. Just came aboard.

Guest xiaomaii

^ dramalovers, it's been long and mish removed it on YT already and had it on private (I guess due to copyright). The host was actually annoying since she's kind of acting like the cute Jandi telling HJ like "Sunbae, I'm Jandi" but then after a while she said the complicated character of Jandi that she thinks is kind of indecisive having two boys at a time something like that, then asked if what HJ thinks about that kind of girl. KHJ didn't get her question at all so she changed her subject and said she's talking about the character and not GHS, so KHJ said "Oh, Jandi"..Well I forgot what radio program it is though (forgotten intentionally).. <_<

Sue, you're welcome! ;) glad for you to be back..keke

---edit:

2vcjjaf.jpg

^crying Hyesun unnie. :tears: I believe this was posted on her cy before. wonder what happened...

credit: naver

To all interested, especially vavavum:

While cruising KHJ soompi I found already translated Sang Sang Plus there.

I took it from there.

This was aired Jan.13, 2009~ BOF's first promo.

For fun: :D

Find out if you see any clue that maybe Lee Ji Hoon (MC) may have some connection to GHS as rumored.

Notice the blushed looks of GHS and KHJ.

The game parts are also fun to watch, especially KHJ.

thanks for posting it here. ive seen it too in khj's thread. its one of a few appearances of ghs and khj. im glad they subbed it. btw, i agree with your observation re khj's action whenever he's with ghs and with other people..well, ive been particularly intrigue with his behavior when he's with ghs..he tend to be more cautious and was very careful of his action with ghs in bts. ive always assume that maybe its his way to ward off anti's. they had less interaction in bts but i read somewhere that their bts were removed in utube in the early part of bof filming.

so that show aired in 1/13/09. i just want add that after a month, an article was out stating that ghs was dating one of the mc. i went bact to that article (sorry for digging up past but recent news since its still 2009). that article was trying so hard to make a connection of that guy to our ghs. the article stated that they met thru mutual friends. knowing ghs as a fan, i could not imagine her that she can instantly connect to a guy on first meeting. well, we really dont know that guy but if its true that they were dating. he mustve been quite a guy to be dating ghs. but, then it was mere speculation that they were dating for four months. when in fact, at that time, ghs was so busy filming bof. how can they be dating when she was filming bof and was in new caledonia during that four month. how can a guy who was said to be dating could ignore ghs in a hospital? tsk.tsk.tsk.tsk. it was really so fishy. so, i think the article was just their way to divert all anti's and issues between ghs with khj and ghs with lmh...it was indeed successful since avid fans of khj and lmh were content that ghs' already dating at that time..but where is he now? heheehe.

thank again susAm and for the uploader...back to lurk mode and watch the show...

xiaomaii..is that a current pic? hope she's ok...why is she crying?

xiaomaii yes, sadly unable to watch. But if you think she was annoying, I'm with you!LOL. Pic of HS crying, wonder why?????

Edit: Since I topped the page, I am sharing some of my old fav pics of HS and SJS^_^

ghsp8.jpg

Cute :lol: they switch sides

ghsp7.jpg

jisukfanclub.png

ghsp5.jpg

Cute couples!!!

ghsp3.jpg

credits to Daum

Guest liezle

hi everyone! i'm a silent lurker here. since you guys are looking for the link to hear the radio interview of KHJ, KM and KJ you may click HERE to listen.

hi sue, thanks so much for providing translation in this thread. it sure helps a lot.

p.s please let me know if it can't be accessed so that I can upload it again when i get home.

Guest xiaomaii

dramalover26 sure she was annoying!! HAHA!! :P It was only the guys who made the atmosphere more playful with their antics--lol. yeah, I wonder too, it's on her minihompy back 2007 I think? I'm not sure... thanks for the SJS-GHS pics!

liezle welcome to the thread! :D thanks for posting the link...you're the best! the link is working fine for me.. ;)

some gifs...

2lldgyv.gif

^this one is funny, because after the PD said CUT, both of them didn't hear it clearly and continue with the scene :P

2elzfyx.gif

^NG's from Pure in Heart (Pure 19)