What do Korean girls think of Mainland Chinese and Taiwanese guys.

Guest initialj340

Guest belarus*

I'm a korean that studied abroad in China for a while and I've occasionally bumped into very attractive mainland chinese males.
That said, there are always exceptionally attractive people and those that buck the stereotype in any race. so the question raised is a moot point. 

Guest Tofu_Cloud

Ethnicity doesnt seem to matter IF the person (reguardless of ethnicity) is really hot.

koreans tend to be more comfortable with one another because of culture and language, thus dating within.

I've seen A LOT of good looking mainland chinese.. but the weird part is... W-T-H are they wearing? Taiwanese men in general have much better style then mainland chinese ( minus men from HK)

Again, this goes back to China keep their culture (not sure if it has to do with their gov 'tryin' to block everything) whereas taiwan does have their culture (aboriginal taiwanese) but th generation these days dont care for it, taiwan is highly influence with korean and japanese. Hence why if you go there you're not more likely to hear korean music rather then taiwanese music.

Guest rickertv2

Tofu_Cloud said:

Ethnicity doesnt seem to matter IF the person (reguardless of ethnicity) is really hot.

koreans tend to be more comfortable with one another because of culture and language, thus dating within.

I've seen A LOT of good looking mainland chinese.. but the weird part is... W-T-H are they wearing? Taiwanese men in general have much better style then mainland chinese ( minus men from HK)

Again, this goes back to China keep their culture (not sure if it has to do with their gov 'tryin' to block everything) whereas taiwan does have their culture (aboriginal taiwanese) but th generation these days dont care for it, taiwan is highly influence with korean and japanese. Hence why if you go there you're not more likely to hear korean music rather then taiwanese music.

Archived