Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aime

Love Hina

Has any one ever watched/read this great anime?Has anyone? I just finished watching it and its certainly one of the best ive seen.
love-hina06.jpg

Plot:
 The series tells the story of Keitaro Urashima and his attempts to find the girl with whom he made a childhood promise to enter Tokyo University

Volumes: 14 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1227Published by: Tokyopop & KodanshaAnime Episodes: 24 + 5 OVAs*This series has also games released

LoveHina2084117982_02c5dda24d_z_large.jp

love-hina-love-hina-369521_632_475.jpg

2005-10-13-4282.jpeg

oddly enough, it's both the first anime and manga i finished. being an anime noob, i did like the anime but after reading the manga and watching better anime, i think it sucks now. the manga is pretty decent although it kinda dragged after volume 9...

edit: there's probably already a thread on this...i should stop replying in duplicate threads lol.

^^^ you know what, surprisingly enough there isnt a listing for it up in the pinned topic...so i think this post is safe...

neways this was one of the anime that really got me into anime...before i watched the usual "popular" stuff, like DBZ, Neon Gen and Lain...i saw it on winamp's tv player and was hooked becuz i thought it was hilarious...the manga is definatly better than the anime, but i enjoyed them both...

Ahaha... first manga series I ever finished... and I believe third (or maybe fourth) anime series I finished.

The anime might not have been that great, but I loved the manga. It had an endearing story and a lot of character development.

Yeah, I read it, but I never finished it 'cause it dragged and it was perverted in a not-so-humorous way, in my opinion. It kinda reminds me of Full House. They argue, get into a fight, make up, and repeat. Naru beats up Keitaro somewhere in between. The setup got old and the pervy jokes mostly consisted of skirts flying up and unintentional peeking. =x

I love Love hina and Love hina again. It's been ages since I watched it but I remember it was really funny. It still remains as one of my favourites (and one of the few 'real' box sets I have) . Haven't read the manga, but I did buy the last volume of the manga just to see the ending.

first anime i watched that didn't include fighting and stuff.

i liked it alot.. dunno if i would watch it all again though lol

Read the manga and watched the anime..

I think the anime's okay.. but the manga is definitely better and more funnier than the anime.. :D

the manga gets really repetitive and boring at volume 3.. -____-

naru always punches keitaro.. it's just childish and dumb.. --;

i started reading it, but i lost interest really fast. hahh

the hell...

am I the only one that absolutely loved this anime to the fullest extent?

The naru-punch always made me laugh till I dropped. Oh boy, hahaha!

Nope your not alone. I loved it ever since it came out. I remember being obsessed with Love Hina for one whole entire year. The only reason I ever came on the internet was for shinhwa and LOVE HINA hahaha oh and msn. But Mainly it was for Love Hina. I collected every single picture that I saw of all the characters in Love Hina, I downloaded the whole album of it. I bought the DVD series online. I read the whole anime manga even though I've seen all of the anime. The manga went into more depth, and it was freaken awesome. Although that was a few years back, now and then I would watch an episode. :lol:

i did like the anime but after reading the manga and watching better anime, i think it sucks now.

lol...same here. I loved it in the beginning and love hina was one of the first animes i watched that really got me into anime. Thought it was hilarious and well made, but i rewatched it this summer (1-2 weeks ago) because i was bored lol and becoming more highly experience with anime/manga compared to 2-3 years ago, I realize it just doesn't compare to some of the better ones i've seen so far, but i don't think it sucks. Considering when it came out, it really is a good anime.

Announcements