Love Hina

Guest aime

Guest butthead24

i just finished the series.. the christmas special was so cute :] and the spring special.. ^_^ i love the flying turtle

the hell...

am I the only one that absolutely loved this anime to the fullest extent?

The naru-punch always made me laugh till I dropped. Oh boy, hahaha!

dang.. why do love-hina haters post in this thread any way =o=

i love it.. it's really cute. and maybe the story drags for you ,

but i dink it's really funny and the plots progresses actually quite nicely.

i doubt it wud hav been such a hit w/o the humor & l.o.v.e. !

Guest biwweeyy

this was my third anime that i've watched. haha. i loved it. is one of the classics and i think the ova series is good too. but i never found out what happened with naru and keitaro.

lol it was funny how i first started watching the anime cuz i thot it was bad buh then i heard sum songs of it from my friend's ipod nd i was like "nice oOo" nd sumhow started watching the anime xDD then eventually read the manga cuz my friend bro the whole set ^-^ it was pretty good n.n

Guest AsuCaga16

I read it a few weeks ago and I loved it! It was so hilarious XD. I had heard about back when I first started watching anime, but never tried it. This summer though I spent trying to watch a lot of animes and dramas. I need to finish the anime still (I'll finish it eventually XD) but I loved the manga =3

• 1 year later...
Guest Liberi Fatali

To tell you the truth, the anime was pretty bad. Iuno why.

Ok.. See like, I watched the anime first, pretty good. But after reading the manga.. omg

The manga is just absolutely gawdly, they skipped out on so much stuff in the anime.

But yeah, I highly recommend reading the manga, very awesome. Also read Negima, that's good too.

Archived