He broke up to sleep with someone else

Guest Staple.

Guest kelliecube

Maybe you should f him and see how good he is in bed, if he doesn't satisfy you, move on to someone who can make your bed rock.

Guest happygal2011

Shame to be a virgin at 17? What in the world is wrong with him ? You did the right thing by letting him go...cmon!!! What is there to rave about being a MAN at a young age...Foolish..

Guest violacrazy

I think you should let him go completely. I mean, you've moved on, why go back to eat the same patch of grass twice?
A good horse does not eat from the same patch twice... there are better options out there. It takes an average woman 5 different guys to find the right one. Stay strong!

Guest lovelovemeloveme

Oh, I give you extreme shout outz for holding your ground. That takes a lot of gut and courage. 

Personally, I don't think if it was me, it'd be something that I can get pass. But that's to say that I'm not a very forgiving person so you may differ. However, I do agree with your opinion, that any guy who isn't willing to wait for you, doesn't deserve you. And if you have doubts about a guy or any time he makes you doubt about his feelings for you, then I think it's time to move on. We're really too young to be settling. =) 

Good luck sista. PROUD OF YOU! 

Young people who haven't failed that much or made that many mistakes in life yet tend to be pretty judgemental on others.  On the one hand, yes, sex is special and it is better to do it with someone you love and want to be with for a long time.  However, on the other hand, virtually all animals in nature have sex, and they don't always do it for love.  I know we don't want to think of ourselves as animals, yet, biologically, we are defined as animals, albeit with very complex social lives.  
I don't think either choice is "wrong".  At your age, you can forgive him or forget about him.  In a few years, you will meet more people and encounter more situations that will require complex moral decision making.  Not everything in life is so black and white, even though it may appear so right now.
As a guy, I understand your ex-boyfriend's feelings.  Guys in their late teens to early twenties have an enormous quantity of hormones flowing through their blood.  It is not easy to control the lust.  Most virgin girls don't have any clue how hard it is for a guy to deal with the intense sexual desire that young men experience.  However, having sex with someone you don't love tends to be meaningless and emotionally empty.  It is tragic that your ex had sex for the first time with someone he didn't love.  The first time is a very special moment, and unfortunately he was not wise enough or strong enough to deny himself until that moment.  I don't think that makes him a bad person though.  Simply a sorry person.  

Guest hellokatie1618

Shut up you assh*le. You make it sound like women don't have a libido. You don't think women have the urge to richard simmons too? Rethink yourself, it is just as hard for us to resist temptation and there are more restraints on our sex lives than for men, so we have to appear pure and like we don't want sex or something or we're labeled a richard simmons if we want to. This is coming from a grown woman who has made her own mistakes when she was younger with sex. We have hormones too, it's just as hard to resist a d*ck. People think women have sex or something because they're tricked or coaxed into it by a man (or woman) but it's because we have sexual urges too and because we want to have sex. So I don't buy this "oh he's a boy give him a break he wants to richard simmons it's in his biological make up" it's in womens' biological makeup too DAWG.I don't care what sex you are, both sexes want to. You have just fallen victim to the oldest sexist ideals of society about a woman's sexuality.

first of all, in a SERIOUS relationship, sex is necessary. for youngsters, they say dont let people pressure u into sex. for adults who truely love eachother, sex is normal. u never seen a married couple who never had sex right? considering your age of 17, i wont say you did somthing wrong, but i will say you werent invested in the relationship.
this is smart, since ur so young chances are u wont get married, so why have sex? BUT if you REALLY believed that, than why wouldn't you? the whole "worth the wait" thing is some propoganda parents made to keep their children out of trouble, and yea it works and its a good thing. but i believe the cold hard truth is better, just harder to understand.
if u love eachother ur gonna wanna have sex. if you are in a serious relationship or even a long  term marriage, if one person does not want to have sex, it is the single highest reason for cheating.
also, he cheated. its over. parents got it right when they say they dont want their kids dating, its cuz they know a relationship wont work long term without sex. they also know that they dont want their kids to have sex. so they understand that what ever dates their kids go on, will lead to absolutly nothing but heartbreak.
its over tho, he cheated. there is no excuse for cheating. but dont be unreasonably angry with him, you denied sex time and time again, in his point of view its kind of like you dont find him attractive, you dont want him, you dont love him so passionately that you want to do somthing that society and ur parents advice against. 
i'll say you did the smart thing for 99% of the time. but one day when u feel like u met that situation where u hit that 1% of relationships that will lead to life long marriage, dont hold back. dont heisitate. dont hide. dive in with your whole essence. if you dont, you will recieve only half his heart and will throw away that small chance of life long love.
life is like gambling. tough to call the draw... he cheated. dont get wit him. u can be friends tho.

Archived