Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

@Aisling and everyone else too -
Okay, here's your surprise. I found and uploaded the 03/25/10 Happy Together in which JHW appeared for the first time. It was to promote "Birth of a Rich Man". His co-stars were on with him. Notice how teasing he is with his leading lady? But this was in 2010 and she had already been dating Ji Sung for 3 years. (they started dating in 2007) So again, this ended up being a close "noona" relationship where they're really good friends. Also notice he does NOT tease or flirt with Lee Si Young? (who was single and 2 years older than he is, same as YIN) So he pretty much only flirts / teases his co-stars who are either married or in relationships. And I've never heard him utter the words "noona"
I have one male friend who is like this. He flirts like mad with married co-workers or friends but is shy & quiet as a mouse around single girls. Commitment phobia? *shrugs* I don't know. Because it's safe? 
There's an extra treat in this episode - they show a clip of him when he was younger. (it's pretty funny) ENJOY! 
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrg6yb_happy-together-032510-eng-subbed_shortfilms
@harushima - the giggling thing turns into full-fledged laughing-out-loud for me when I replay the kiss from EP 16 over. (along with some high pitched noises that sound like squealing?)  :D

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kayana20

HAHAHAHAHA! God, I really wish you guys woulda been with me on the ATK thread! I was the only one there besides @kayana20 who was lusting over him. And my obsession is beyond help. I've downloaded every single movie/drama I could get my hands on that I found online and even thought of ordering the DVD for his "Old Miss Diary" sitcom. I wish I could find that one online but it has 230 + episodes. 
@Aisling - Yea, I'd love a rounder butt on him but I kinda don't care either. *hee* 

;

;)

I am even more sad..
not just that I am not getting any work done..
i have replayed that ep 16 kiss to death..esp when he dove in that 2nd time (you know when) - wish i know how to freeze the frame second by second because boy was he in it for real
yeah, 
and am married. 
some more on second honeymoon
JHW..what have you done.
I love this song 

Kim Ji Suk - I hate you dude. I can't even type right.... sdjhvbbhsfu\sdu nj\sdv hu\ixj so f*cking furious right now. I want to hunt him down right now. 
Kim Ji Suk’s Parody of Ji Hyun Woo’s Confession Under Fire
With the buzz of Ji Hyun Woo’s sudden confession still making its rounds in the entertainment business, Kim Ji Suk took a stab at vibing off the issue, creating a parody confession at his recent movie conference. 
On June 11, Kim Ji Suk attended the press conference for his upcoming movie Two Moons, held at the Lotte Cinema near Konkuk University in Seoul.
While participating in the interview, the actor made a surprise announcement saying, “From the beginning of the filming to this point, I loved Park Han Byul,” shocking the crowd. 
However, Kim Ji Suk then said, “I also love Park Jin Joo. I love the director. I love everyone.” 
Contributing to Kim Ji Suk’s joke, Park Han Byul added, “Ah~ I think I’m going to lose my mind.” 
While Kim Ji Suk’s parody was meant to be a joke, netizens, who heard of what happened at the press conference, are criticizing the actor for his carelessness. 
They commented, “When Ji Hyun Woo said that, he was sincere about his feelings. It was rash of Kim Ji Suk to make that into a joke,” “It’s not necessarily bad, but seems a little thoughtless to laugh about a person’s feelings,” and “If Ji Hyun Woo heard that, I bet he would be a bit upset.” 
Meanwhile, Two Moons is story about three people who end up in a mysteriously house in the woods, where the morning never comes. The movie will open in July. 
Kim Ji Suk will also be starring in tvN’s I Need Romance 2 starting June 20. 
Photo Credit: tvNhttp://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=7802

Aisling

I know right! I was and still am very mad at him. I hardly react when i heard those harsh comments from the netizens cause come one... it the netizens. What do you expect from trollers? But this dude... This
Kim Ji Suk guy is an actor! He should know how hard it is for Hyun Woo to do something like that. To confess in front of thousands of people. To tell us the fans that that he loves her! To tell In Na that he loves her. Hyun Woo is really really sincere of his feeling but this dude! Pick and poke fun on his confession! I'm ENRAGE!

I usually hate the netizens to bash anyone on the net or anywhere else but I don't know why but I'm glad they critique and bash him! Thou, I hope nothing bad happen to him but I can see the movie flop or something... Sorry for thinking of something evil like that! But. Yeah! At least this will tell the others who are planning to do so... TO JUST DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING IT! OMG! I'm soooo MAD!
>:P

Guest harushima

Freaking out.. and freaking out even more because I can't understand what he posted.
I think he's saying that he's fine?

Guest diurpaneus2003

Can enyone translate what JHW just tweet, please? (지현우 @Star_Mr_G

아이고~참!걱정들 엄청 하네~!멀쩡하게 잘먹고 잘살고 있으니까~잠수탄 거 아니니까~걱정마요~!나한테 똑같은 상황이 와도 난 똑같이 할꺼니까!아~그리고 예로부터 남의일에 신경 많이 쓰는 사람치고 잘 된 사람 없다고들 하니~적당히 신경써줘요~다 행복하게!)

This is what he said according to kibum-LOVE. She posted it on QIHM's thread...

ps people! Ji Hyun woo just updated his twitter! 
아 이고~참!걱정들 엄청 하네~!멀쩡하게 잘먹고 잘살고 있으니까~잠수탄 거 아니니까~걱정마요~!나한테 똑같은 상황이 와도 난 똑같이 할꺼니까!아~그리고 예로부터 남의일에 신경 많이 쓰는 사람치고 잘 된 사람 없다고들 하니~적당히 신경써줘요~다 행복하게!"
Saying "Aigoo, there are alot of worried people!" he says that hes eating and living well so dont worry! Hes going to live as he has always lived and that the people who are concerned with him to please keep being concerned with him and ask everyone to be happy from what I can gather from my 1 year of learning korean! yay, our boy is alright
https://twitter.com/#!/Star_Mr_G
Thanks
kibum-LOVE for the translation.

AND GUYS.... My hands are shaking. This never happen to me! I was just sooo happy and relief.

Guest diurpaneus2003

class="entry-title" Ji Hyun Woo’s Tweet Posted by redpinkboxes on June 11, 2012 in Uncategorized

아이고~참!걱정들 엄청 하네~!멀쩡하게 잘먹고 잘살고 있으니까~
Aigoo! There are so many of you that are worried for me. I’m completely fine, eating and living well!
잠수 탄 거 아니니까~걱정마요~!
I didn’t vanish so don’t worry!
나한테 똑같은 상황이 와도 난 똑같이 할꺼니까!
If i were to be in the same situation(back that night) again, i would still do the same thing!
아~그리고 예로부터 남의일에 신경 많이 쓰는 사람치고 잘 된 사람 없다고들 하니~
And, people who always butt into other people’s business, none of them are good people.
적당히 신경써줘요~다 행복하게!
So don’t care too much about what they said! Everyone, be happy!

source: http://redpinkboxes.wordpress.com/2012/06/11/ji-hyun-woos-tweet/

Guys, I'm watching Lee Sora's 2nd proposal right now............... why is he so freaking awesome? He sang Baby elephant on her show.... he had such a cute haircut.... I'm going crazy!!!!!!!!!
I think I might go insane from his cuteness/hotness/awesomeness!!!

OMG, he's wearing leather jacket... tight black pants............. I'm dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he's singing with his sweet voice and then he's grinning ... and he's showing his cute dimples.... HELP ME SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!
And then he's laughing ... and licked his lips... help!!!!!!!! And he's touching his wide chest *thud thud*Why is she touching his arm? Me no likey!
OMG, those broad shoulders... they nearly don't fit into his jacket :D :DLOL at those guys in the audience... they look like they have crush on him too :D
He's singning another song  "Kid"... this time he's standing to show off his long legs :D OMFG, that grin... again. I can die right now.OMG what's he doing with those eyes!!!
Ok. I think I need to take a moment to calm down. LMAO =)) =))

Archived