Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, now even the suit has made headlines! LOL!!

That Flowered Suit

Now I read this article on Soompi, where they had stills of the first round of shooting on Trot Lovers with Ji Hyun Woo and Jung Eun Ji. They said they seemed super comfortable and compatible together because they were all smiles.

Um. I'm just thinking, do you think there is a chance she is actually laughing at his dumb flowered suit? It's just a thought. Jung Eun Ji is pretty freaking cool and I can see her totally getting away with that. I mean really, could you look at that flower, upon flower, upon flower suit and not laugh? I'm just saying.

I'll continue to look forward to this drama despite the suit.

Source: Crazy for Kdrama
(I don't think I need to post another pic of the SUIT!, but as reference here is a headshot)

b136895c-ec36-4228-9c16-26a98af1a5c3.png

From their poster shoot.
a09c2229-1be7-4fef-8626-9cd7ddc2f258.png

Source:  sportsseoul
edit - I just noticed that the chain in Eunji's hands is hanging from JHW's neck/shirt.  I guess that's what any girl would do in that situation, pull him in real close, LOL!

Just to amuse myself...the suit is reminiscent of Daegu's rocker suit on the runway, which I actually loved when I first saw it.  Though I do think it made more of a statement than the current version.
0a428d00-1022-4de5-8487-cf530ad54e72.png

June 12, 2014
The best musician, Jang Joonhyun [Lovers of Music]
Source: KBS Global
2247_7158_l.jpg
Jang Joonhyun (cast: Ji Hyunwoo)
A famous star artist who is good at jam session.His music has not only musicality but also popularity.  Although Jang Junhyun is a talented and good-looking musician, his nature is almost beyond human comprehension. This self-centered man never cares about other people.  His first love is Park Sooin who is a trainee at Shine Star entertainment agency.He regards her as an angel not knowing that she is using him. He loves all genres of music except for country and trot music.Why? Because it is too old-fashioned.Then, he becomes to support this dowdy trot singer.  [Lovers of Music] - Premier on July 7th

Actor Ji Hyun Woo Avoids Answering Question About Break Up with Yoo In Na

In the new romantic comedy drama “trot lovers,” ji hyun woo will be acting alongside a pink’s eunji. ”the former couple met through tvn’s drama “queen.

Actor Ji Hyun Woo Avoids Answering Question About Break Up with Yoo In Na

At his first official public appearance since being discharged from the army, actor Ji Hyun Woo did not make any comments when asked a question regarding the recent news of his break up with actress Yoo In Na.

On June 18, a press conference was held for KBS 2TV’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Trot Lovers.” During the press conference, Ji Hyun Woo received a question on how he felt about his break up with Yoo In Na, to which he stated, “I will not answer out of courtesy for the other person.”

The former couple met through tvN’s drama “Queen In Hyun’s Man.” This past May 2, both sides announced that they had broken up.

In the new romantic comedy drama “Trot Lovers,” Ji Hyun Woo will be acting alongside A Pink’s Eunji. The drama will air its first episode on June 23, following the end of “Big Man.”

Cr. Soompi.com

@ Lyraloo - What!!! No ABS.  Maybe he'll keep working out during the filming and change his mind later [-O<
Not that I was ever partial to those abs, he was pretty skinny when he showed those off.  He does look better with some meat on.  I liked his ATK physique even though I still haven't been able to finish that drama.

Archived