Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

=))
I hated his hair in ATK but I got used to it. Wait until you see him ...slowly falling in love. OMG, he's adorable. (don't tell anyone but I've watched ATK a couple of times now - only the first episodes) He's even more adorable with the little boy. And I LOVE the OST, I finally just bought it. His "Good Addiction" song is played somewhere in ATK (don't remember which episodes) but it's not on the OST. 
That's how you know you're a fan - if you've watched ATK more than once. :-\"

@tessieroo

I'm sooo pervy but I can't stop staring at those tight pants he's wearing in ATK :-D I also don't like that hairstyle... makes him look much older than in other dramas.

But I have a big advantage compared to you- when his character gets masses up I can always think of Boong Do :-D

@tessierooWhy did he hold his older sister like a lover... I thought they were lovers when he came for her in the bar... When he called her noona I realized they were siblings :D :D I don't know... must be that sexiness he exudes =))

@Aisling - that was a dead giveaway to me. (that he called her "noona") I've seriously never heard him say that word to a girl he likes on any of his dramas. Just like some girls can't say the word "oppa"??? I don't think he can swallow saying "noona" unless he's definitely talking about a blood sibling. Maybe he refuses to say it if it's in a script! Ahahahaha! 
(doesn't that girl who plays his sister kinda look a little bit like Song Hye-kyo?) The viewers didn't like her at all - snooty, bitchy, whiny, lazy...and they all thought she'd has plastic surgery. (LOL) 

Guest stylchick15

I've been watching K-drama since college in the early 2000s and beside Lee Dong Wook-Lee Dae Ha in My Girl, QIHM is the first drama where I am obsessed with.  Thank you for everyone that's been sharing all the goodies.  I always overlook JHW but he owns QIHM.  He has such manly charms and I find him so attractive versus the flower pretty boys.  I started discovering his past goodies and I love him in Invincible Youth 2.  He's such a dork.
Heartsdiesubs has english subbed episodes from season 2.  
https://www.facebook.com/HeArTsDiESuBs
Enjoy!  They have IY Season 2 starting from ep 9

Good lord...I've found Mr.Idol interview in full HD... so I watched that video... and because it's in HD... I noticed something I haven't seen when watching it in low quality video.... 
I'm blushing oh so much.................. *slapping myself*

Hmmm...that's when he's nekkid with his guitar. And they slowly pan up his body starting at his belt line. (I didn't even see any hair going up towards his belly button like most guys have?) That's what I first thought but that's not it. I notice he's wearing grey undies.  :D But I don't notice anything else? I might have to download this sucker and play it in slow-mo. (LOL) So what am I missing?  =P~ 

=))

"Happy trail' indeed. I think we need a close-up picture for proof. Ya know, for research purposes. *hee* 
Oh, I found the article here at Soompi about who attended the Mr Idol premier and I forgot all his co-stars from ATK did. Even Tim, who sings the main song in the OST. And quite a few others stars too but no Yoo In Na. I'll post it here since it doesn't have anything to do with InHyun couple.
http://www.soompi.com/2011/11/01/stars-attend-the-vip-premiere-of-mr-idol/

I'm watching ATK right now... but I'm actually only watching JHW parts. I hit FF button a lot cause I'm not really interested in any other parts :D I really don't like how his cheeks are sunken in ATP... I adore his rounder cheeks :) And his character... I don't know... he's kinda typical Korean male lead... After seeing him as Kim Boong Do it's really hard for me to watch him in other roles without comparing them to Kim Boong Do... And I'm trying hard to warm up to his other characters but I'm only seeing Boong Do in my head... ottoke???

Boong-Do is the best written male character I've ever seen. tvN is putting out some amazing dramas right now with very unique stories and very unique characters. I love that we're not seeing any of the typical K-drama cliche stuff! 
I have a few present for you from ATK (my fav moments) Episode 5 part 3 - here:
http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/a-thousand-kisses-episode-5/174203
He sings and dances like a DORK in his bedroom. Starting at 7:44 and it ends at 8:25. LOVE IT! 
Episode 11 part 3 here:
http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/a-thousand-kisses-episode-11/178438
Plays angry racquetball while thinking about the girl. Collapses covered in sweat. (YUM) Okay, yea - I'm a sicko. Starts at 5:33 and ends at 6:09
Episode 11 part 3 again here:
http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/a-thousand-kisses-episode-11/178438
Confesses his love to the girl. "I want to hold you" GAAAAASSSSSSPPPP! I almost fainted dead when those words came outta his mouth. Then you have the OST (Tim's song) in the background playing "I want to make love to you all day" and ...it's really hard to concentrate. It starts at 10:28 and ends at 13:33. Enjoy! 
EDIT: Watching these again reminds me why he won the award for ATK. He was excellent. His character was stoopid but he was really good

Archived