Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After all JHW being a player talk.... well... he got pretty shy after being mobbed by older woman hahaha  Not so much a player after all?
Especially his timid smile at 0:15!!! He's really cute  =))
http://youtu.be/CMyW9pTxN_U

Thanks for all the goodies gals! I especially love the ones he's lovingly staring at YIN.... Looking while she's signing... Staring at her back/hair... Oh what the heck? I love every picture!

@Aisling as usual your gifs are sooooo great! Thanks for spoiling us.

Guest harushima

Has anyone seen this? My heart screamed with the girls when he got near the camera... And that shy smile...  :x

Guest harushima

@harushimaWhat have you done to me? I can't think straight right now.......... I feel like passing out right now...........
Ok, there's no way back.... I'm JHW infected.

Guest jingelbells

ow. anyway thanks aisling-e for that ! I actually were able to watch that and have read that before.. though I wish someone would translate the January and April guesting... :) Thanks guys *snooping around threads from page 1..*

Did you guys all decide on a place and/or a name? I don't really mind whatever you call it although I hope it's something easy his fans can find. I still like Mr. Star G best but would that even come up if someone typed in "Ji Hyun Woo" into a search? 
I'm hoping whatever we name it will come up first or second (or at the top at least) when someone searches his name. And I can't wait to start uploading all the stuff I have so I know it's in a safe place! 
Where did everyone go? *looks around & whimpers*  :-S

Reposting here...since this is clearly fangirling 

I am officially in love - him playing Love  Story on his guitar and looking so absorbed is SO COOL

and THIS is our Kim Boong DO?- sooo sooo smexy, 

SWOON 
Who doesnt like a musician, raise your hand

@harushimaI still can't get over that Mr. Idol fancam. I start giggling uncontrollably everytime a hit a play button =))
@tessierooI can't wait to see your photo collection. I'm trying to watch his other projects, but I just can't. I guess it's still too early for me... I'm only able to watch his real self on variety shows etc.
@lyra_brillantezI also like Star Mr G as our domain. But I'm afraid few people know his nickname. So I think mrjihyunwoo.blogspot.com would be the best since jihyunwoo.blogspot.com is already taken

@tessierooIKR... my siggy's so hot. I can drool everytime I open soompi LOL :D He should wear white and beige more often... his jawline makes me go crazy!!! 
I can make you one if you want, just tell me what scene you want to use and what line you want put on :) 

I need to finish up my review of QIHM for Couch Kimchi but I keep getting distracted! ARRRGGG! I check his Twitter and YIN's Me2Day like every 1/2 hour! And I google for any new stuff that might have come out! I'm slowly losing my mind with these 2. 
I actually love that gif you made for me when his hair was longer? and the dimples? I wanted to make that one into a siggy! But then I kinda like mine too because his long legs show AND he's reading a book. Perfect combo for me (I'm a book freak) 
;;)

LOL, I can't believe how we're so alike :-D I don't know how many times I've already said that :-D

I was asked whether I love Kim Boong Do or Kim Seung Yoo (The Princess' Man) more :-D I said Boong Do because I had a soft spot for nerds =))

That's why I said - imagine if you and I were to meet Hyun Woo together? I wouldn't be able to speak at all, I'd just stare up at him. And probably be dragged away because he thinks I'm creepy. And you'd be begging him to say "Dirty babe" to you. Just once. Please, just once.  :))
I also need to gather screen shots from QIHM for my review? Which is proving to be IMPOSSIBLE. HOW can I choose just a few shots from the drama? I want to post ALL of them! :-/

Guest heaven85

@aisling @tessieroo

Great domain name. Omg you girls are too alike. It would be fun to watch the two of u meeting him lol

@heaven85 - more especially because I'm only 161 cm tall. That's even shorter than Yoo In Na so I'd totally look ridiculous standing there meeting him.  =)) Wonder how tall @Aisling is? Bwahahaha! The silly, stupid things that cross my mind...MEH, that's never gonna happen anyway. Fun to think about though! 
Has anyone seen Xman episode #22? 

Archived